Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Whining Days v2 [Thread Closed]
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 280 281
@After

I'd like to request that my name be added to the pinglist, please.

I need motivation to sit down and write - I have a great deal of ideas, but tend to procrastinate on actually expressing them.
@After

I'd like to request that my name be added to the pinglist, please.

I need motivation to sit down and write - I have a great deal of ideas, but tend to procrastinate on actually expressing them.

Coming very late, this is your reminder ping - tomorrow, March 24, is a Lore Whining Day!

Sorry for the delay, everyone. It is 1:37 AM in my timezone as I'm posting this and I am dead tired, so I'm sorry to say that this one's a lackluster update. Probably won't be able to do any lore myself due to classwork and other responsibilities (does this thread give me grounds to whine about that instead?), but I wish you all luck with whatever loring and/or whining you can manage tomorrow. Hope to come back to see that y'all have made some progress!

As usual, quick reminders: resources and suggestions, linked in the mini-header at the top of this post. Take a look if you need some inspiration or some help working through the day!

Good luck, everyone! ovo)b
@Quis @Valoria @muxh @Rimfaxe @Dhay @Villainous @KitKatJo @AristosAchaion34 @TheFeatherMage @Tiarana @Charbee @ixris @NightBreeze @Mathilda @Hinumi @Eaglefairy @Leopardmask @Orbitz @sh33pskin @LuckyTheSylveon @Charias @CptnCatastrophic @Blackiebelle @ShiraCheshire @NightVale @Mythie @NicoleEirin @Deramadus @Evermagical @Midnightst0rm @JollyRoger @seraphemme @Firefeather @lightningtyto @TangeloJack @elfmoss @Delamire @Pard @luckgandor @Incalyscent @CrazyCheetahGirl @clarax @Nishiboys @Elaendorlien @toxipraline @Marmite @CrowsFlight @velvetpaws @Dessoestma @Emordnilap @thatjubi @Actaeon @Pretzii @Iriexiris @Liberosis @TimelordSnowy @Alvis @Lluvia @SylphofPens @BraveLittleFish @Nazmiye @SariStar @Virtualhel @BookTravels @Pandacow @8by0 @Adriel @Crobbin @Aarca @StormBerserker @Vanquished @QuetzalQueen @demoliceros @Basilius @Sinfony @CatsAndMaths @Cashe @Scatterspark @Averis @agateflame @Shadeyrain @Frysa @Seamancer @Hydria @annadandelion @Kalistys @Nemora @remuslupn @Mypilot @SocialBookWorm @Karika @RingsofSaturn @RisingFlames @cherryj016 @evosoul @Zizikiel @gardenvoir @IronPen @slp0001 @canisVirus @Starrlight @Frenkle @elsendor @SullenPrince @minty @Faedora @MaraLaray @myrese @Firedawn @Miasmajesty @Shikoire @Jetfeather @hazy @Kitiara @casuallySleepy @TheHeroicOne @EmberEyes @ObsidianSpike @BarbaraFett @Xemriss @Alderwitch @BelladonnaBloom @TwoJay @Peachycupcake525 @LonelyBird @Kaitorubel @ThystLodagi @waywardCarousel @luckgandor @Redlington @SilverFoxDemon @MaryahStevens @anandapanda @ScarletTheDragon @SparkyLurkdragon @RedlaSunShowers @NightTerr0rs @Melova @glitterdusted @Quinineer @PlusOneBiceps @Sirena @Twistedstripe @Ciinna @Lya @heartcrusher1 @Hanelli @Calciferr @MissGoldenPixel @AbyssalKing @Windshear @Nerada @Cirrina @WelcomeToKell @ArtemisDreamer

Coming very late, this is your reminder ping - tomorrow, March 24, is a Lore Whining Day!

Sorry for the delay, everyone. It is 1:37 AM in my timezone as I'm posting this and I am dead tired, so I'm sorry to say that this one's a lackluster update. Probably won't be able to do any lore myself due to classwork and other responsibilities (does this thread give me grounds to whine about that instead?), but I wish you all luck with whatever loring and/or whining you can manage tomorrow. Hope to come back to see that y'all have made some progress!

As usual, quick reminders: resources and suggestions, linked in the mini-header at the top of this post. Take a look if you need some inspiration or some help working through the day!

Good luck, everyone! ovo)b
@Quis @Valoria @muxh @Rimfaxe @Dhay @Villainous @KitKatJo @AristosAchaion34 @TheFeatherMage @Tiarana @Charbee @ixris @NightBreeze @Mathilda @Hinumi @Eaglefairy @Leopardmask @Orbitz @sh33pskin @LuckyTheSylveon @Charias @CptnCatastrophic @Blackiebelle @ShiraCheshire @NightVale @Mythie @NicoleEirin @Deramadus @Evermagical @Midnightst0rm @JollyRoger @seraphemme @Firefeather @lightningtyto @TangeloJack @elfmoss @Delamire @Pard @luckgandor @Incalyscent @CrazyCheetahGirl @clarax @Nishiboys @Elaendorlien @toxipraline @Marmite @CrowsFlight @velvetpaws @Dessoestma @Emordnilap @thatjubi @Actaeon @Pretzii @Iriexiris @Liberosis @TimelordSnowy @Alvis @Lluvia @SylphofPens @BraveLittleFish @Nazmiye @SariStar @Virtualhel @BookTravels @Pandacow @8by0 @Adriel @Crobbin @Aarca @StormBerserker @Vanquished @QuetzalQueen @demoliceros @Basilius @Sinfony @CatsAndMaths @Cashe @Scatterspark @Averis @agateflame @Shadeyrain @Frysa @Seamancer @Hydria @annadandelion @Kalistys @Nemora @remuslupn @Mypilot @SocialBookWorm @Karika @RingsofSaturn @RisingFlames @cherryj016 @evosoul @Zizikiel @gardenvoir @IronPen @slp0001 @canisVirus @Starrlight @Frenkle @elsendor @SullenPrince @minty @Faedora @MaraLaray @myrese @Firedawn @Miasmajesty @Shikoire @Jetfeather @hazy @Kitiara @casuallySleepy @TheHeroicOne @EmberEyes @ObsidianSpike @BarbaraFett @Xemriss @Alderwitch @BelladonnaBloom @TwoJay @Peachycupcake525 @LonelyBird @Kaitorubel @ThystLodagi @waywardCarousel @luckgandor @Redlington @SilverFoxDemon @MaryahStevens @anandapanda @ScarletTheDragon @SparkyLurkdragon @RedlaSunShowers @NightTerr0rs @Melova @glitterdusted @Quinineer @PlusOneBiceps @Sirena @Twistedstripe @Ciinna @Lya @heartcrusher1 @Hanelli @Calciferr @MissGoldenPixel @AbyssalKing @Windshear @Nerada @Cirrina @WelcomeToKell @ArtemisDreamer
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Ahhh, excitement! I've been doing some writing the last few days so hopefully tomorrow I can get to the new boy I got >w>
Ahhh, excitement! I've been doing some writing the last few days so hopefully tomorrow I can get to the new boy I got >w>
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
So hyped for tomorrow. Just gotta get snacks so I can be properly fueled for my write-in.

Also need to decide which of my un-lored Guardians is responsible for the lair's hoard...
So hyped for tomorrow. Just gotta get snacks so I can be properly fueled for my write-in.

Also need to decide which of my un-lored Guardians is responsible for the lair's hoard...
WHMtZEo.gif
G L I T T E R D U S T E D
FR time +0 | Insomniac
I rolled a random number generator to pick who would get some love today, got someone who already had at least a little lore ([url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7091077]Patience[/url]), and decided to pick the closest dragon who needed work to her. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=484568] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/4846/484568_350.png[/img] [/url] I guess today is the day I comb through the bio Wysteria came with and see what I can fit into my own lore.
I rolled a random number generator to pick who would get some love today, got someone who already had at least a little lore (Patience), and decided to pick the closest dragon who needed work to her.

484568_350.png

I guess today is the day I comb through the bio Wysteria came with and see what I can fit into my own lore.
jtgoRWq.png
Oi vey. I have to write a very nice piece of lore for this girl, and it's due in 17 days, and I haven't started. Darn you, school! She's part of the Secret Santa Advent Calendar crew of Ice flight reps. I have an idea, but it's yet to take form. *sigh* [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30296552] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/302966/30296552_350.png[/img] [/url]
Oi vey. I have to write a very nice piece of lore for this girl, and it's due in 17 days, and I haven't started. Darn you, school! She's part of the Secret Santa Advent Calendar crew of Ice flight reps. I have an idea, but it's yet to take form. *sigh*

30296552_350.png
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@after this is a wonderful idea and i'd like to be a part of it! could i be added to the pinglist?
@after this is a wonderful idea and i'd like to be a part of it! could i be added to the pinglist?
SDMKiMj.gif i go by sav or sugar
she/her
| adult | +2 FR
PMC
| TH | accents
my lore archive
yay another lore whining day. today i'm planning and hoping I have the time, to work on my random progen's bio and try to add more lore and update the bio layout to match my current style that i've been slowly upgrading my dragons to. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13260649] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/132607/13260649_350.png[/img] [/url]
yay another lore whining day. today i'm planning and hoping I have the time, to work on my random progen's bio and try to add more lore and update the bio layout to match my current style that i've been slowly upgrading my dragons to.

13260649_350.png
tumblr_inline_o8pnmbVxfC1ts73zp_540.png
@grapefruity - Added! Welcome aboard! :>
@grapefruity - Added! Welcome aboard! :>
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After Heh, I thought I was already in this after Nerada pinged me here. Add me in as well. Oh! I was reading through your links, here's a suggestion for anyone who's not sure who to write about, or -like me- has so many dragons that they can't decide who should get attention. 1. Go to Random.org 2. Using the instant random number generator on the right, enter in the number of pages of "active" dragons you own. In my case, I have 10 lair pages, but only the dragons to page 7 are residents. I enter 1 for Min and 7 and Max to pick a page for part 3. 3. Then set 1 for Min and 20 for Max. 4. The resulting first roll is the page, and the second roll is for the dragon on that page. So randomly decided lore dragon today is: From Page 5 & Space 7! [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20231753] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/202318/20231753_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Sunil! One of my rental grinders![/b] Done for today! [/center]
@After

Heh, I thought I was already in this after Nerada pinged me here. Add me in as well.

Oh! I was reading through your links, here's a suggestion for anyone who's not sure who to write about, or -like me- has so many dragons that they can't decide who should get attention.

1. Go to Random.org
2. Using the instant random number generator on the right, enter in the number of pages of "active" dragons you own. In my case, I have 10 lair pages, but only the dragons to page 7 are residents. I enter 1 for Min and 7 and Max to pick a page for part 3.
3. Then set 1 for Min and 20 for Max.
4. The resulting first roll is the page, and the second roll is for the dragon on that page.

So randomly decided lore dragon today is: From Page 5 & Space 7!

20231753_350.png

Sunil! One of my rental grinders!

Done for today!

Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 280 281