Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Whining Days v2 [Thread Closed]
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 280 281
haha Honestly I have no idea what I could do besides making some bios :')
I mean, I already write 1 short story of lore per week, so...
haha Honestly I have no idea what I could do besides making some bios :')
I mean, I already write 1 short story of lore per week, so...
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
@After It's about time I set to work on lore for my Clan. Since there appears to be a pinglist (pardon me if I misunderstood), may I be added?

Just to start off my lore stuff, I think I'll just decide on jobs for all of my dragons. No need to write lore on all of their occupations just yet, starting small, just need to decide what their occupations are.
@After It's about time I set to work on lore for my Clan. Since there appears to be a pinglist (pardon me if I misunderstood), may I be added?

Just to start off my lore stuff, I think I'll just decide on jobs for all of my dragons. No need to write lore on all of their occupations just yet, starting small, just need to decide what their occupations are.
“an
-art by @owleics
@After - Thanks! Finals aren't until next week, but I've got an exam and a practical this week, too. *dies*
@After - Thanks! Finals aren't until next week, but I've got an exam and a practical this week, too. *dies*
I actually have free time now! ....That really SHOULD be used for internship hunting... but maybe I'll actually get something done. I think I'll go for Dragonsong. He had a mate once, but I exalted her recently and haven't written Dragonsong's reaction.
I actually have free time now! ....That really SHOULD be used for internship hunting... but maybe I'll actually get something done. I think I'll go for Dragonsong. He had a mate once, but I exalted her recently and haven't written Dragonsong's reaction.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
I have been working on it but it’s so stressful...
I have been working on it but it’s so stressful...
hdCEH9z.png Rabigrace she/her
wishlist
earth lair
+0 server time
I am not very active anymore
I love writing lore!! I'm a complete newbie to FR and this is the perfect way to start doing my clan's lore :)

By starting I mean having the willpower to finally finish all my permanent's bios

And if possible I would like to be ont he pinglist @After :)

I love writing lore!! I'm a complete newbie to FR and this is the perfect way to start doing my clan's lore :)

By starting I mean having the willpower to finally finish all my permanent's bios

And if possible I would like to be ont he pinglist @After :)

86ahOvg.png lB0mcsO.png +8 FR time
@Sanddollar - Done! :D That's a good place to start, yupyup. And something I still need to work on myself for too many dergs, ahaha~ Good luck with getting everyone figured out! ovo/

@Rabigrace - Aww, lore writing shouldn't be stressful! D: What do you think is causing it? Is it the amount of lore you have left to do, or something else?

@AryaWolf19 - Well hey, welcome to pixel dragon hell! ^u^ Got you added, hope you can make some progress! Judging by your profile, it looks like you've got some of the site figured out already, but feel free to ask me if you have any questions, I'd be happy to help. c:
@Sanddollar - Done! :D That's a good place to start, yupyup. And something I still need to work on myself for too many dergs, ahaha~ Good luck with getting everyone figured out! ovo/

@Rabigrace - Aww, lore writing shouldn't be stressful! D: What do you think is causing it? Is it the amount of lore you have left to do, or something else?

@AryaWolf19 - Well hey, welcome to pixel dragon hell! ^u^ Got you added, hope you can make some progress! Judging by your profile, it looks like you've got some of the site figured out already, but feel free to ask me if you have any questions, I'd be happy to help. c:
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Goodness gracious, I'M BACK!!! After a hiatus of (3 months? really longer with a tiny visit in February)? My poor dragons...I really need to get back to writing lore, but right now I'm focused on cleaning out my lair. I love them all, but I honestly don't need quite a few (anyone want to check out Eira's Outcasts?)!

Erm, I'm also kinda busy with real life...ew, May...
Goodness gracious, I'M BACK!!! After a hiatus of (3 months? really longer with a tiny visit in February)? My poor dragons...I really need to get back to writing lore, but right now I'm focused on cleaning out my lair. I love them all, but I honestly don't need quite a few (anyone want to check out Eira's Outcasts?)!

Erm, I'm also kinda busy with real life...ew, May...
I WILL NOT BE ONLINE VERY OFTEN ANYMORE
iceflight_by_kitsunka-d8l0oi6.png
anything can happen, child. anything can be.

Stories of the Snow ~*~*~ Eira's Outcasts ~*~*~ My wishlist
I'm a little stuck here... So I'm working on Dragonsong's bio: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16218913] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/162190/16218913_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragonsong has a mate named Melody, and they made music together once, but now Melody's gone and I'm not sure what happened to her in lore. 1) Did she die? Or did she just have to leave? 2a) If she died, how did it happen? 2b) If she left, why? Those two were one of my most lovey-dovey couples, so she would have only left if she was forced away.
I'm a little stuck here... So I'm working on Dragonsong's bio:

16218913_350.png

Dragonsong has a mate named Melody, and they made music together once, but now Melody's gone and I'm not sure what happened to her in lore.
1) Did she die? Or did she just have to leave?
2a) If she died, how did it happen?
2b) If she left, why? Those two were one of my most lovey-dovey couples, so she would have only left if she was forced away.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
I had such a stressful day today but I got a paragraph done on Keeper's bio: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18628217] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/186283/18628217_350.png[/img] [/url] Still need to add the proper items for him and stuff. Will probably wrap it up tomorrow when I've had some rest.
I had such a stressful day today but I got a paragraph done on Keeper's bio:

18628217_350.png

Still need to add the proper items for him and stuff. Will probably wrap it up tomorrow when I've had some rest.
5mDnfD3.png
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 280 281