Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I think I broke my profile page
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Oops.

EDIT: Do not try to recreate this glitch. I'm not sure of the severity, but it could cause major server issues if it were to become widespread.

EDIT 2: Hover text has been disabled and everything is back to normal.
Oops.

EDIT: Do not try to recreate this glitch. I'm not sure of the severity, but it could cause major server issues if it were to become widespread.

EDIT 2: Hover text has been disabled and everything is back to normal.
Veo99mO.gifBfiB8Ka.pngkBpCOnb.pngwTBPG5s.pngSLGMeHq.pngexUrsEs.pngcedPG3i.pngypbGWNk.png
lBxYxId.png
@AnxiousKiwi

[acronym=Did you try to put hovertext in it?]Whoah, what.[/acronym]
@AnxiousKiwi

[acronym=Did you try to put hovertext in it?]Whoah, what.[/acronym]
KUs4mKR.png yaSdaPU.pngNJq1GMz.png
Feel free to call me Lil and please ping me if you need to get my attention.
LOL What did you do??
LOL What did you do??
8qtapnq.pngtumblr_nky7fv7Uz91tfytxqo2_r1_75sq.pngRmHSCAk.png
O.o
O.o
ctFAI4k.gif
You are the Arcanist. It's the only explanation.
You are the Arcanist. It's the only explanation.
QQnBZuq.gif
[acronym=Thanks, Arcanist]how do you live with yourself[/acronym]
[acronym=Thanks, Arcanist]how do you live with yourself[/acronym]
c54e359c-32d6-11e7-9e0e-bd52535d0e35.gif
I-- ...how?
I-- ...how?
c31cd73353e8e18a174efbb6ef9aa809.gif
@rich

I was adding another set of hover text to my profile. I'd added the previoius one and it was fine, so I was going to add a larger paragraph. I wrote it out in an external text editor and was going to copy-paste it, but apparently I didn't actually copy it, so I ended up pasting the last thing on my clipboard. Unfortunately, that was exactly half of the bee movie script. I didn't realize I'd done anything wrong until I'd clicked accept and was refreshing the page.

I've already submitted a report via the contact us form, but still.

I broke part of FR with the Bee Movie script.
@rich

I was adding another set of hover text to my profile. I'd added the previoius one and it was fine, so I was going to add a larger paragraph. I wrote it out in an external text editor and was going to copy-paste it, but apparently I didn't actually copy it, so I ended up pasting the last thing on my clipboard. Unfortunately, that was exactly half of the bee movie script. I didn't realize I'd done anything wrong until I'd clicked accept and was refreshing the page.

I've already submitted a report via the contact us form, but still.

I broke part of FR with the Bee Movie script.
Veo99mO.gifBfiB8Ka.pngkBpCOnb.pngwTBPG5s.pngSLGMeHq.pngexUrsEs.pngcedPG3i.pngypbGWNk.png
lBxYxId.png
Absolutely incredible.
Absolutely incredible.
wut
wut
643_zpspmm4kxog.giftumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38_zpsgsjvkvyl.gif644_zpsht3f1iox.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13