Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 753 754
Will the Skydancers have an entry in the encyclopedia any time soon?
Will the Skydancers have an entry in the encyclopedia any time soon?
Art Shop, Click here!

English time zones'
[quote]You answered the question about a former Pearlcatcher's pearl, but where do Pearlcatchers created with scrolls get their pearls from? They don't exactly have an egg to eat.[/quote] Some will go without a pearl, though others will find a small object important to them and begin coating it over time to become their new pearl, with the object at its core. These pearls are not perfect spheres like natural-born Pearlcatcher pearls, but can still be quite beautiful and unique. [br][br] [quote]Why has Tidelord land-locked his domain when there is a much larger body of water surrounding the continent?[/quote] While he could try and lay claim to more territory for his domain, it would be more territory to defend and maintain. The water flight considers all bodies of water to be theirs by right, but they have only ever been able to reliably hold the Sea of a Thousand Currents. [br][br] [quote]Are we likely to see more in-character posts from the deity accounts (not including festival announcements), or is this feature being phased out as the site gets bigger and the staff busier?[/quote] We will not be phasing out these feature. The deity posts are something both the staff and players enjoy. We regret that we have not found as much time for it of late, and would like to have more deity interactions in the future. [br][br] [quote]Sometimes I wonder about it and I thought I should ask. If i make an accent and it gets accepted and I happen to change my username, will it change on the accents too?[/quote] It will not change automatically on the accents at this time. You can visit the [b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1199521]Skin and Accent problems thread[/url][/b] and request they be changed there. We will happily change old accent names to be consistent with your new name! [br][br] [quote]In order to make a custom Skin and/or Accent, do you have to buy the blueprints, or is it optional?[/quote] You can design a skin or accent without purchasing a blueprint. The PSD are available for download here: http://www1.flightrising.com/wiki/skins/1 If you want to turn your design into a usable skin or accent item on-site, you will need to purchase a skin blueprint. [br][br] [quote]Regarding Gem to Treasure Ratio. Will it ever be enforced/monitored? Meaning will it ever be forced to a single rate? Because it keeps being raised. I remember just last month it was 1:500, now its 1:670 and thats insane to me. Is there a reason gems are rising in price/worth? Shouldn't that ratio be around 1:250 because thats the ratio you are given when you keep your dragons fed? 1 gem and 250 treasure per day.[/quote] Player to player transactions and value are determined by the users involved. [br][br] [quote]Is there a way to see how many players are under each clan? A sort of population count?[/quote] There is! [b][url= http://www1.flightrising.com/wiki/world-map]Visit our world map[/url][/b] and click on any elemental region to see how many clans are a part of that dragon flight. It will be listed as "region population". [br][br] [quote]A while ago you said that the Arcanist was the smallest deity, but now I'm wondering... who is the largest?[/quote] By length, @Windsinger. By mass, @Earthshaker. The oldest gods are the most massive. @Windsinger, @Earthshaker, @Tidelord, and @Flamecaller manifest the largest physical presences. [br][br]
Quote:
You answered the question about a former Pearlcatcher's pearl, but where do Pearlcatchers created with scrolls get their pearls from? They don't exactly have an egg to eat.

Some will go without a pearl, though others will find a small object important to them and begin coating it over time to become their new pearl, with the object at its core. These pearls are not perfect spheres like natural-born Pearlcatcher pearls, but can still be quite beautiful and unique.

Quote:
Why has Tidelord land-locked his domain when there is a much larger body of water surrounding the continent?

While he could try and lay claim to more territory for his domain, it would be more territory to defend and maintain. The water flight considers all bodies of water to be theirs by right, but they have only ever been able to reliably hold the Sea of a Thousand Currents.

Quote:
Are we likely to see more in-character posts from the deity accounts (not including festival announcements), or is this feature being phased out as the site gets bigger and the staff busier?

We will not be phasing out these feature. The deity posts are something both the staff and players enjoy. We regret that we have not found as much time for it of late, and would like to have more deity interactions in the future.

Quote:
Sometimes I wonder about it and I thought I should ask. If i make an accent and it gets accepted and I happen to change my username, will it change on the accents too?

It will not change automatically on the accents at this time. You can visit the Skin and Accent problems thread and request they be changed there. We will happily change old accent names to be consistent with your new name!

Quote:
In order to make a custom Skin and/or Accent, do you have to buy the blueprints, or is it optional?

You can design a skin or accent without purchasing a blueprint. The PSD are available for download here: http://www1.flightrising.com/wiki/skins/1

If you want to turn your design into a usable skin or accent item on-site, you will need to purchase a skin blueprint.

Quote:
Regarding Gem to Treasure Ratio. Will it ever be enforced/monitored? Meaning will it ever be forced to a single rate?
Because it keeps being raised. I remember just last month it was 1:500, now its 1:670 and thats insane to me.
Is there a reason gems are rising in price/worth? Shouldn't that ratio be around 1:250 because thats the ratio you are given when you keep your dragons fed? 1 gem and 250 treasure per day.

Player to player transactions and value are determined by the users involved.

Quote:
Is there a way to see how many players are under each clan? A sort of population count?

There is! Visit our world map and click on any elemental region to see how many clans are a part of that dragon flight. It will be listed as "region population".

Quote:
A while ago you said that the Arcanist was the smallest deity, but now I'm wondering... who is the largest?

By length, @Windsinger. By mass, @Earthshaker.

The oldest gods are the most massive. @Windsinger, @Earthshaker, @Tidelord, and @Flamecaller manifest the largest physical presences.

Will we ever get lore about Skydancers?
Will we ever get lore about Skydancers?
Do me a solid and refer to me with they/them/their pronouns, yeah? c:
Will there be another new dragon event like there was for Nocturnes?
Will there be another new dragon event like there was for Nocturnes?
Three times burned, and three times born, by searing flames was Gullveig torn.
Is there anything at all you can tell us about the large site overhaul? Even the small things are ok. I am just so impatient!
Is there anything at all you can tell us about the large site overhaul? Even the small things are ok. I am just so impatient!
4wPbTeZ.jpgSyCN2na.pngaM4Qu0f.gifOFrfPUV.pngSN6WNSw.png
I want to fight a deity. Is there a way to do this, or is it foolhardy to try?

I want to fight a deity. Is there a way to do this, or is it foolhardy to try?

v0bd3FH.png
Why aren't Miths counted as one of the Beastclans?

They seem intelligent enough to have made themselves armour and more than one type exists across venues that aren't repeated enemies/colour swaps.

Is it possible we'll see more of these creepy mothbunnies?
Why aren't Miths counted as one of the Beastclans?

They seem intelligent enough to have made themselves armour and more than one type exists across venues that aren't repeated enemies/colour swaps.

Is it possible we'll see more of these creepy mothbunnies?
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
What do the beastclans think about familiars?
What do the beastclans think about familiars?
Will the material components cost for holiday currency in Baldwin's be the same every month? Will the stack of 20 always be 1 Copper Muck and 1 Grey Slime, for instance?
Will the material components cost for holiday currency in Baldwin's be the same every month? Will the stack of 20 always be 1 Copper Muck and 1 Grey Slime, for instance?
Can you explain why the Copper Filigree Boots seemingly don't exist according to player experience? Are they just not in the loot table for the Workshop?

What about the Mana Relic accent through Swipp? We've had over 200 swipp trades since it was introduced, but not a single one was Mana Relic.
Can you explain why the Copper Filigree Boots seemingly don't exist according to player experience? Are they just not in the loot table for the Workshop?

What about the Mana Relic accent through Swipp? We've had over 200 swipp trades since it was introduced, but not a single one was Mana Relic.
tumblr_inline_oiamx6wpfn1r3h1o8_540.png
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 753 754