Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 753 754
Is there a chance we'll ever see all-new battle stones in the Coliseum?
Is there a chance we'll ever see all-new battle stones in the Coliseum?
Will we be seeing more interesting venues anytime soon or will that be after the big re-write?
Will we be seeing more interesting venues anytime soon or will that be after the big re-write?
If I want to start all over on FR, and I sell all my items and dragons. And I leave that account, to never play on that account again, can I make a new one and use that one?
If I want to start all over on FR, and I sell all my items and dragons. And I leave that account, to never play on that account again, can I make a new one and use that one?
YjWoQ61.pngdyJlfAc.pngsWzvwVV.png
Please forgive if this has been asked before.

When I get a new dragon, whether through AH or CR, it can show up anywhere in my 9 page lair.

And not only that, my lair gets scrambled, with my existing dragons getting moved about onto different pages than where i placed them.

Which means that I have to move the older dragons about and re-organize my lair every time I get a new dragon. [And it makes them grumpy. Dragons do not like to be disturbed, especially if they are slumbering.]

Is this a feature of the game? Or a known issue?

Personally, it would be a whole lot easier if any new dragon I adopted was placed at the end of my lair, in the first open spot. Then I could move it as needed.

But re-setting my lair to put pairs and colours together every time I add a new dragon is a bit of a hassle. I have a lot of dragons to re-set each time :)
Please forgive if this has been asked before.

When I get a new dragon, whether through AH or CR, it can show up anywhere in my 9 page lair.

And not only that, my lair gets scrambled, with my existing dragons getting moved about onto different pages than where i placed them.

Which means that I have to move the older dragons about and re-organize my lair every time I get a new dragon. [And it makes them grumpy. Dragons do not like to be disturbed, especially if they are slumbering.]

Is this a feature of the game? Or a known issue?

Personally, it would be a whole lot easier if any new dragon I adopted was placed at the end of my lair, in the first open spot. Then I could move it as needed.

But re-setting my lair to put pairs and colours together every time I add a new dragon is a bit of a hassle. I have a lot of dragons to re-set each time :)
Hello all! I've done a bit of housekeeping on the thread. Discussion and banter have been removed. Players are welcome to start their own discussion thread about the answers provided but [b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1327998]the Weekly Q&A is strictly for questions[/url][/b]. This helps to reduce bloat and ensure no questions are lost. Thank you! [br][br] [quote][b][size=5]How This Works[/size][/b] [LIST] [*][b]The thread will be open for questions each week from Friday to Wednesday[/b] [*]Answers will be posted on the following Friday [*]It may not be possible for us to answer all questions; [b]but each will be documented and archived.[/b] [*]We will answer [b]around five questions each week[/b], depending on volume. [*]It is possible that some questions may be included in an upcoming issue of [i]Words on the Wind[/i] instead of answered in the thread. [/LIST] [b][size=5]This Thread is Not For[/size][/b] Please keep in mind that this thread is not for: [LIST] [*][b]Suggestions[/b] - Please post your suggestions to the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=sug]Suggestions forum[/url] [/LIST] [LIST] [*][b]Debate/spam[/b] - posts that are not questions or are quoting a previously asked question will be removed without warning. [list] [*][b]The above artificially inflates the thread and can bury other questions.[/b] [*]Discussion posts that have a question thrown in to prevent deletion will be removed.[/list] [/list] [list] [*][b]How-to Questions[/b] - the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=help]Help forum[/url] is your best bet for seeking help with gameplay; the knowledgeable combination of players and moderators here should set you on the right track! [/LIST] [LIST] [*][b]Customer Support Tickets[/b] - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=help&id=1197864&p=mb]Please read this sticky here in the Help Center[/url] for more information on assistance with your submitted Customer Service tickets. [/LIST][/quote]
Hello all!

I've done a bit of housekeeping on the thread. Discussion and banter have been removed. Players are welcome to start their own discussion thread about the answers provided but the Weekly Q&A is strictly for questions. This helps to reduce bloat and ensure no questions are lost.

Thank you!

Quote:
How This Works

• The thread will be open for questions each week from Friday to Wednesday
  • Answers will be posted on the following Friday
  • It may not be possible for us to answer all questions; but each will be documented and archived.
  • We will answer around five questions each week, depending on volume.
  • It is possible that some questions may be included in an upcoming issue of Words on the Wind instead of answered in the thread.

This Thread is Not For

Please keep in mind that this thread is not for:
  • Debate/spam - posts that are not questions or are quoting a previously asked question will be removed without warning.
    • The above artificially inflates the thread and can bury other questions.
    • Discussion posts that have a question thrown in to prevent deletion will be removed.
  • How-to Questions - the Help forum is your best bet for seeking help with gameplay; the knowledgeable combination of players and moderators here should set you on the right track!
This has been probably asked but I'm gonna ask anyway. Is there any word on when glimmer will be available?
This has been probably asked but I'm gonna ask anyway. Is there any word on when glimmer will be available?
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngxiroza_by_cuttleskulls-d9ojzta.pngtumblr_inline_nbefjh6UpE1qg78ij.png
Are there any plans for a skin/accent-esqe apparel blueprint in the future?
Are there any plans for a skin/accent-esqe apparel blueprint in the future?
Will you be adding a 'delete account' feature any time in the near future, in the event that someone doesn't want to keep their account, or continue playing?
Will you be adding a 'delete account' feature any time in the near future, in the event that someone doesn't want to keep their account, or continue playing?
Will there ever be an option that lets you separate adults from hatchlings while looking for dragons in the AH?
Will there ever be an option that lets you separate adults from hatchlings while looking for dragons in the AH?
Have you ever discussed a truly limited dragon species or breeding scheme?

Maybe something like the Nocturne event, only in which the new dragons were only available for a limited time, such as once a year, through found eggs, and could not be bred through traditional means?

Or perhaps a case in which a limited breed dragon could only produce so many eggs a year, or half-year, or something like that?
Have you ever discussed a truly limited dragon species or breeding scheme?

Maybe something like the Nocturne event, only in which the new dragons were only available for a limited time, such as once a year, through found eggs, and could not be bred through traditional means?

Or perhaps a case in which a limited breed dragon could only produce so many eggs a year, or half-year, or something like that?
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 753 754