Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 629 630 631 632 633 ... 753 754
Where is Foxfire Grove? Does it have something to do with the Foxfire Bramble/Wispwillow Grove subregions of the Shadow flight, or is the name a coincidence? Will we learn more about it at some point?
Where is Foxfire Grove? Does it have something to do with the Foxfire Bramble/Wispwillow Grove subregions of the Shadow flight, or is the name a coincidence? Will we learn more about it at some point?
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
Around how large are Courier dragons? As big as a Wildclaw or as small as a Fae or Nocturne?
Around how large are Courier dragons? As big as a Wildclaw or as small as a Fae or Nocturne?
BcRJQQl.png
[quote]Are there any breeds of dragons that you are currently working on?[/quote] We are always working on new breeds! :) [br][br][quote]How can I go to the trading post and be logged in, but then go to my lair and be logged out?[/quote] This is related to the site being on two urls: no prefix and www1. If you are logged out on your lair, please try logging in on that page, and checking remember me to help remember your account on non www1 url. Please note that our non www1 url will log you out if you log into the site on a second device. [br][br][quote]We know that there was once a dragon breed created for the site, but it was rejected due to it's lack of arms. My question is, have we ever had rejected familiars? If so, what were they?[/quote] There was a moth familiar that never made it in-game, but was visible in our kickstarter backer bestiary book. [br][br][quote]Why are all the deities so quiet now? Is it because you all are working so hard on implementing stuff for the site? Is it because you want the deities, when they speak, to be something that doesn't happen very often at all? Or..... is it because Noodle Dad fell into the Wyrmwood and its all a big conspiracy to cover it up?!?! XD[/quote] A little of Column, a little of Column B. The Windsinger is fine! He just gets distracted easily. Very easily. [br][br][quote]What does a day in your life look like?[/quote] [img]https://media4.giphy.com/media/PmOqWUP1UgUDe/200w.gif[/img] [br] [img]https://media1.giphy.com/media/YPHlDuZE6MNBC/200w.gif[/img] [br] [img]https://media0.giphy.com/media/DQY8fq6dWzUnC/200.gif[/img] [br] [img]https://media1.giphy.com/media/gNzxpniRcTwWc/200.gif[/img] [br] [i]Admin note: there may be some exaggeration or hyperbole in this reply.[/i] [br][br][quote]Has Falcon been planned since the creation of Peregrine?[/quote] Peregrine was originally a stand alone gene. But we found that it does work well to have primary and secondary sets, which is why genes like cherub and peregrine received matching counterparts. [br][br][quote]Where is Foxfire Grove? Does it have something to do with the Foxfire Bramble/Wispwillow Grove subregions of the Shadow flight, or is the name a coincidence? Will we learn more about it at some point?[/quote] Foxfire Grove is a vista name, not a coliseum venue or map location. It is inaccessible to dragonkind.
Quote:
Are there any breeds of dragons that you are currently working on?

We are always working on new breeds! :)

Quote:
How can I go to the trading post and be logged in, but then go to my lair and be logged out?

This is related to the site being on two urls: no prefix and www1.

If you are logged out on your lair, please try logging in on that page, and checking remember me to help remember your account on non www1 url. Please note that our non www1 url will log you out if you log into the site on a second device.

Quote:
We know that there was once a dragon breed created for the site, but it was rejected due to it's lack of arms. My question is, have we ever had rejected familiars? If so, what were they?

There was a moth familiar that never made it in-game, but was visible in our kickstarter backer bestiary book.

Quote:
Why are all the deities so quiet now? Is it because you all are working so hard on implementing stuff for the site? Is it because you want the deities, when they speak, to be something that doesn't happen very often at all?

Or..... is it because Noodle Dad fell into the Wyrmwood and its all a big conspiracy to cover it up?!?! XD

A little of Column, a little of Column B.

The Windsinger is fine! He just gets distracted easily. Very easily.

Quote:
What does a day in your life look like?

200w.gif

200w.gif

200.gif

200.gif

Admin note: there may be some exaggeration or hyperbole in this reply.

Quote:
Has Falcon been planned since the creation of Peregrine?

Peregrine was originally a stand alone gene. But we found that it does work well to have primary and secondary sets, which is why genes like cherub and peregrine received matching counterparts.

Quote:

Foxfire Grove is a vista name, not a coliseum venue or map location. It is inaccessible to dragonkind.
Huh. I could have sworn cherub came after seraph... that is its counterpart right? Am I going mad...

Ok here's a question; if I buy one of Undels art books and post it to your base will she sign it for me and send it back ?
Huh. I could have sworn cherub came after seraph... that is its counterpart right? Am I going mad...

Ok here's a question; if I buy one of Undels art books and post it to your base will she sign it for me and send it back ?
Ufb9xKy.pngOLCJDTC.jpg
are the Ethereal Trickster and Trick-of-the-Light familiars native to Foxfire Grove? will we be seeing those masked foxes appear elsewhere, such as the Coliseum or as gathering familiars?
are the Ethereal Trickster and Trick-of-the-Light familiars native to Foxfire Grove? will we be seeing those masked foxes appear elsewhere, such as the Coliseum or as gathering familiars?
they/them, FR Time +3
lightning_1.png Abandoned Your Post
You weren't that good of a security guard, anyway. You'll miss the donuts in the breakroom, though...
Looking at all the dragons, I understand how the apparel works with slits and such for the wings. But spirals have six wings. Especially on their arms and legs and not their backs. So how does it work for a spiral. Especially sleeves for T shirts and such.
Looking at all the dragons, I understand how the apparel works with slits and such for the wings. But spirals have six wings. Especially on their arms and legs and not their backs. So how does it work for a spiral. Especially sleeves for T shirts and such.
tumblr_inline_ny7iuhIaIF1qmzhvw_540.png
naturepumpkin.gifearthpumpkin.gifshadowpumpkin.giflightpumpkin.gificepumpkin.gifplaguepumpkin.gif
I have some questions lately...

Many exalted dragons are Unnamed, as you know. But how are the deities able to differentiate them? Do all the Unnamed dragons have numbers like Unnamed #573957?

Do we get the chance to get a little peek at new breeds youre planning? :)

So what exactly is the beard of a male Guardian made of? Is it hair or fur or is it some kind of skin hanging down their chin?

Whats the exact size of the server Flight Rising is sitting off? I know it takes a lot of memory to run a site as big as FR. But what is the exact site of the server you use and do you need a bigger one to add more stuff like lair upgrades?

How many dragons were resurrected after you gave us the chance to get our exalted progens back? And which deity gave back the most dragons? And which deity returned less?

Do the deities have character traits? Like the wind singer being impatient and the storm catcher as an workaholic as well along with some anger issues?

Which are the favorite breeds, genes and colors of the staff members?

Seriously. For what do the deities use our lair expansion treasure? Are they running some kind of business and we have to give them taxes? Speaking of business... Now I'm thinking of the Stormcatcher, how he sits in a big leather armchair behind a desk with a lot of money bags on it XD

What are these little stubby arms of a Buttersnake? What is they're use?

How is an non aquatic dragon able to survive in a water clan? Water dragons can survive easy (Gills?), but whats with other elemental dragon? A Lightning dragon would get a rash action and a fire dragon would be wiped out, especially if the lair is an Ancient lair on the bottom on the sea. I guess, Arcane dragons still can cast a spell to breathe under water^^

Is it possible that you someday will release an Hydradragon with multiple heads or is there a problem with a breed like that?

Who lives in a pineapple in Sornieths sea?~

Just imagine you would get the money to do all you want to do with the site, what would that be? A possible flood of new lairspaces? ;)

With the new breed I came up with more questions.

Did Baldwin felt strange when the mutations began?
Is he happy about this change or is he missing his Pearlcatcher self?
Became he unbound to his pearl as he changed into a Bogsneak?
Would it harm if he would transmute his pearl?
As the pearl is the essence of a Pearlcatcher, is Baldwins Pearl still his own self, or has the pearl become a normal pearl and Baldwin got back his self when he changed into a Bogsneak?

As you know, many users created their own breeds. Do you ever plan to make such a breed an official one or do you prefer creating the breeds yourself?

Who build the Exaltation podest?
I have some questions lately...

Many exalted dragons are Unnamed, as you know. But how are the deities able to differentiate them? Do all the Unnamed dragons have numbers like Unnamed #573957?

Do we get the chance to get a little peek at new breeds youre planning? :)

So what exactly is the beard of a male Guardian made of? Is it hair or fur or is it some kind of skin hanging down their chin?

Whats the exact size of the server Flight Rising is sitting off? I know it takes a lot of memory to run a site as big as FR. But what is the exact site of the server you use and do you need a bigger one to add more stuff like lair upgrades?

How many dragons were resurrected after you gave us the chance to get our exalted progens back? And which deity gave back the most dragons? And which deity returned less?

Do the deities have character traits? Like the wind singer being impatient and the storm catcher as an workaholic as well along with some anger issues?

Which are the favorite breeds, genes and colors of the staff members?

Seriously. For what do the deities use our lair expansion treasure? Are they running some kind of business and we have to give them taxes? Speaking of business... Now I'm thinking of the Stormcatcher, how he sits in a big leather armchair behind a desk with a lot of money bags on it XD

What are these little stubby arms of a Buttersnake? What is they're use?

How is an non aquatic dragon able to survive in a water clan? Water dragons can survive easy (Gills?), but whats with other elemental dragon? A Lightning dragon would get a rash action and a fire dragon would be wiped out, especially if the lair is an Ancient lair on the bottom on the sea. I guess, Arcane dragons still can cast a spell to breathe under water^^

Is it possible that you someday will release an Hydradragon with multiple heads or is there a problem with a breed like that?

Who lives in a pineapple in Sornieths sea?~

Just imagine you would get the money to do all you want to do with the site, what would that be? A possible flood of new lairspaces? ;)

With the new breed I came up with more questions.

Did Baldwin felt strange when the mutations began?
Is he happy about this change or is he missing his Pearlcatcher self?
Became he unbound to his pearl as he changed into a Bogsneak?
Would it harm if he would transmute his pearl?
As the pearl is the essence of a Pearlcatcher, is Baldwins Pearl still his own self, or has the pearl become a normal pearl and Baldwin got back his self when he changed into a Bogsneak?

As you know, many users created their own breeds. Do you ever plan to make such a breed an official one or do you prefer creating the breeds yourself?

Who build the Exaltation podest?
egg.gif
More related to the alchemy stand- do bogsneaks still retain their former breed's traits in any amount? Does a pearlcatcher still add to their pearl, do snappers still tend to ramble on, etc.???
More related to the alchemy stand- do bogsneaks still retain their former breed's traits in any amount? Does a pearlcatcher still add to their pearl, do snappers still tend to ramble on, etc.???
This is definitely a longer and more complicated question, but where on the World Map are the various Coliseum venues located? If this is unable to be answered now, is this something that will be in the Encyclopedia in the future?

I would really love to have confirmed regions/sub-regions for the Coliseum venues and maybe even some more general information on them!
This is definitely a longer and more complicated question, but where on the World Map are the various Coliseum venues located? If this is unable to be answered now, is this something that will be in the Encyclopedia in the future?

I would really love to have confirmed regions/sub-regions for the Coliseum venues and maybe even some more general information on them!
ghostchateau_gate.png
HAUNTED...
she
FR +3
occult enthusiast
free_icon_pink_candles_by_xqueen-d84011o.gifline-v4.gif
...& HAUNTING
What was the dragons species that was rejected on this site? And, are there any photos you could share, or no?
What was the dragons species that was rejected on this site? And, are there any photos you could share, or no?
ink%20copy_zpsrhwfdych.png
1 2 ... 629 630 631 632 633 ... 753 754