Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 630 631 632 633 634 ... 753 754
Will there ever be sets of genes split in separate areas? Such as one treasure and the other gems or one brew and the other drop or will they always be paired in the same way to acquire?
Will there ever be sets of genes split in separate areas? Such as one treasure and the other gems or one brew and the other drop or will they always be paired in the same way to acquire?
Always be yourself
Unless you can be a Dragon
Then always be a Dragon
I keep seeing disagreement on how many horns an adult Nocturne has: I believe it's an odd number with a central horn, like the Icewarden, but I've seen others who think it's an even set of pairs, like a Wildclaw's horns. Just how many horns does an adult Nocturne have?
I keep seeing disagreement on how many horns an adult Nocturne has: I believe it's an odd number with a central horn, like the Icewarden, but I've seen others who think it's an even set of pairs, like a Wildclaw's horns. Just how many horns does an adult Nocturne have?
We know Imperials can get up to 31.96 m long, but what about other breeds? What are their size restrictions?

I'm mainly asking for Bogsneaks, but to learn about other breeds would be great!
We know Imperials can get up to 31.96 m long, but what about other breeds? What are their size restrictions?

I'm mainly asking for Bogsneaks, but to learn about other breeds would be great!
shelb.gif shellbubble.gif
[quote][br][br][quote]What does a day in your life look like?[/quote] [img]https://media4.giphy.com/media/PmOqWUP1UgUDe/200w.gif[/img][/quote] Okay. XD How do all the admins take their coffee?
Quote:

Quote:
What does a day in your life look like?

200w.gif

Okay. XD How do all the admins take their coffee?
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
Do you ever plan to add wyrms or wyverns of any kind? I must have missed something, but can they exist alongside these dragons?
Do you ever plan to add wyrms or wyverns of any kind? I must have missed something, but can they exist alongside these dragons?
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
Do adult skydancers have pupils? They look like their eyes are just one solid color
Do adult skydancers have pupils? They look like their eyes are just one solid color
lMwL.png
what if you hired folks to act as deities? its great immersion and people love seeing them comment in related threads. Like a media advertiser for a business, like using twitter or tumblr for example.
what if you hired folks to act as deities? its great immersion and people love seeing them comment in related threads. Like a media advertiser for a business, like using twitter or tumblr for example.
During dom pushes, do the admins take sides? Or do you just like to sit back and watch the battle?
During dom pushes, do the admins take sides? Or do you just like to sit back and watch the battle?
iO2X60T.png
When a Dragon remains unnamed, and is exalted, how are they called by other exaltees or the deities?

Is it kinda like in CATS when they have their own sacred names?
When a Dragon remains unnamed, and is exalted, how are they called by other exaltees or the deities?

Is it kinda like in CATS when they have their own sacred names?
yY3vbYF.pngaabzEU9i1.pnge2wlrBb.pngfwf0oTL.pnglF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.pngTJdobYa.pnguJuXpVk.pngHxJ7se6.pnguzVzjjZ.pngnxZGTXG.pngZaKiBAO.pngQoMzhWb.pngXGtgfcm.pngaabuttonmash.pngaa yY3vbYF.png
yAczqIT.png
If a Mirror dragon goes through a breed change (say into a Bogsneak) do they feel blineded without the use of their heat sensing eyes? Or do they develop some kind of rudimentary gland that lets them still pick up heat signatures?

I recently changed a member of my Mirror army into a Bog and imagine him bumping into everyone else because he can't tell exactly where they are.
If a Mirror dragon goes through a breed change (say into a Bogsneak) do they feel blineded without the use of their heat sensing eyes? Or do they develop some kind of rudimentary gland that lets them still pick up heat signatures?

I recently changed a member of my Mirror army into a Bog and imagine him bumping into everyone else because he can't tell exactly where they are.
77310def8a8885b2a6fbc71d6228550dc13490b4.png
756b261e7bf072facfbc9f9cb20a571e9d08001d.png
dedcc8a9a54ffec00c844f200df2a62ae2298d73.png
1 2 ... 630 631 632 633 634 ... 753 754