Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 506 507 508 509 510 ... 753 754
Can we get some kind of visual as to all of the art changes being made? Its cool to see things changing but...I wanna see what changed because I can't tell!
Can we get some kind of visual as to all of the art changes being made? Its cool to see things changing but...I wanna see what changed because I can't tell!
LCqISMP.png
iJp5X8K.png
ONj54UJ.gif BR8EqFb.png
CAJaTcp.png
We now have 177 colors, but a maximum of 175 lair space. Can we expect more lair space in the close future?
We now have 177 colors, but a maximum of 175 lair space. Can we expect more lair space in the close future?
Do dragons get preyed on and eaten?(if so, dragons aren't cracked up to be)U_UO.O>"<X_X=/:/)::[^_~^_^????????????????????????????????????????????
Do dragons get preyed on and eaten?(if so, dragons aren't cracked up to be)U_UO.O>"<X_X=/:/)::[^_~^_^????????????????????????????????????????????
Please ignore all post from before 15/3/18. Thanks and have an awesome day!
When you hover over the gem symbol that lets you know how many gems you have, it says:
Gems are used to upgrade your account and purchase special items.

What do you mean with 'upgrade your account'? Was there ever some kind of premium account type, or a plan for it? Or does this just mean things like apparel slots upgrades?
When you hover over the gem symbol that lets you know how many gems you have, it says:
Gems are used to upgrade your account and purchase special items.

What do you mean with 'upgrade your account'? Was there ever some kind of premium account type, or a plan for it? Or does this just mean things like apparel slots upgrades?
1lu6sg3.gif
the seas are lovely, dark and deep...
but we have promises to keep, and miles to go before we sleep

velsim #52577, the not-quite-drowned. - wishlist | sales | accents
[quote]what purpose do familiars serve besides being dragon companions? can they help archive lists (like tomo and scribbles)? can they help with the groceries/hunting? what else do they do?[/quote] Familiars can assist in a wide variety of endeavors. What a Familiar is capable of depends on the intelligence of its species and the individual themselves. For example, a companion animal amaranth moth would likely not be capable of sorting through clan records, while a befriended sapient member of a Beastclan may choose to help your dragon with that. Of course, just because a familiar can perform a task does not mean that they will. They may have their own tasks they wish to attend to. [br][br] [quote]What is the lore for new food and familiars being introduced? Are they species created by the deities, did they evolve, or were they simply never known to exist until now?[/quote] Many of the materials, flora, and fauna were known and had existed all along! It's only with the item introduction that you as a player can actually collect them. A minority of the items are "newly discovered" or made public enough that an average dragon would be aware of its existence. [br][br] [quote]is Aequorin the reason ive never seen cheese on this site?[/quote] [br][center][img]https://media.giphy.com/media/jJJrvIhO0mt9e/giphy.gif[/img][/center] [br][br] [quote]When do you plan to re-release the cycled items? Do you have a time-frame for them to be cycled out or is it a non-set date for their return?[/quote] Cycled items have the possibility of re-releasing on a future date. Many items do not have set dates to cycle back in, but others do. For example, seasonal items are on a set schedule as they follow the seasons (spring, summer, fall, winter). [br][br] [quote]Would it be possible to see one of your own dragons in the Random Dragon showcase on the main page, or can you only see someone else's dragon?[/quote] It is possible. The random dragon is the same dragon for all players at the same time and updates every minute! Any dragon that is not exalted is eligible. [br][br] [quote]Of all the numbers that could've shown up when you had an unread message, why was it 51?[/quote] The couriers received 51 messages on their "account". As they are not a player account and do not actually have an inbox...strange things happened as a result! [br][br] [quote]If I scatterscroll my custom progen, will there be a chance for her to get any of the new colors or will she still be locked to the original colors since she's a progen and not a new hatchling?[/quote] If you scatterscroll any dragon - including progenitors - there is a chance to be randomized into any of the 177 available colors.
Quote:
what purpose do familiars serve besides being dragon companions? can they help archive lists (like tomo and scribbles)? can they help with the groceries/hunting? what else do they do?

Familiars can assist in a wide variety of endeavors. What a Familiar is capable of depends on the intelligence of its species and the individual themselves.

For example, a companion animal amaranth moth would likely not be capable of sorting through clan records, while a befriended sapient member of a Beastclan may choose to help your dragon with that. Of course, just because a familiar can perform a task does not mean that they will. They may have their own tasks they wish to attend to.

Quote:
What is the lore for new food and familiars being introduced? Are they species created by the deities, did they evolve, or were they simply never known to exist until now?

Many of the materials, flora, and fauna were known and had existed all along! It's only with the item introduction that you as a player can actually collect them.

A minority of the items are "newly discovered" or made public enough that an average dragon would be aware of its existence.

Quote:
is Aequorin the reason ive never seen cheese on this site?

giphy.gif

Quote:
When do you plan to re-release the cycled items? Do you have a time-frame for them to be cycled out or is it a non-set date for their return?

Cycled items have the possibility of re-releasing on a future date. Many items do not have set dates to cycle back in, but others do. For example, seasonal items are on a set schedule as they follow the seasons (spring, summer, fall, winter).

Quote:
Would it be possible to see one of your own dragons in the Random Dragon showcase on the main page, or can you only see someone else's dragon?

It is possible. The random dragon is the same dragon for all players at the same time and updates every minute! Any dragon that is not exalted is eligible.

Quote:
Of all the numbers that could've shown up when you had an unread message, why was it 51?

The couriers received 51 messages on their "account". As they are not a player account and do not actually have an inbox...strange things happened as a result!

Quote:
If I scatterscroll my custom progen, will there be a chance for her to get any of the new colors or will she still be locked to the original colors since she's a progen and not a new hatchling?

If you scatterscroll any dragon - including progenitors - there is a chance to be randomized into any of the 177 available colors.
Do exalted dragons ever choose to have familiars while serving the dieties?

That gif though - my heart <3
Do exalted dragons ever choose to have familiars while serving the dieties?

That gif though - my heart <3
forum-signature.png
I love the fact I know what anime that's from and slightly ashamed to.

What's your guy's favorite headcannon the players have made?
I love the fact I know what anime that's from and slightly ashamed to.

What's your guy's favorite headcannon the players have made?
CEmLHw4.gif
Do the deities have any allies?
Like for example:
Space daddy is allies with Lord TWERKshaker
(Also one of the first to post after the update--whoooo)
Do the deities have any allies?
Like for example:
Space daddy is allies with Lord TWERKshaker
(Also one of the first to post after the update--whoooo)
1584_350px_staarman_by_miirshroom-dce92t5.png
Moony / they/him / +3
I'm currently checking interest in my art and I think my hatchery will (hopefully) reopen later this year! Please check back for their links later.
Oh god why that hamster

What if a guardian had an imperial charge, but then that imperial died and became an Emperor? Would that guardian still have that need to protect them and die for them, or would that instinct go away? Sorry this is weirdly worded
Oh god why that hamster

What if a guardian had an imperial charge, but then that imperial died and became an Emperor? Would that guardian still have that need to protect them and die for them, or would that instinct go away? Sorry this is weirdly worded
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif Fear not child, the Shadows will protect you.tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
How big are the Goblins/Imps for this festival cycle?
How big are the Goblins/Imps for this festival cycle?
1 2 ... 506 507 508 509 510 ... 753 754