Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 504 505 506 507 508 ... 753 754
Do faes speak in only a monotone voice as a learned behavior, or is it instinctual? Could a fae theoretically learn to emote over time, or do so in certain circumstances?

EDIT: Sorry! I had no idea this accidentally posted twice!
Do faes speak in only a monotone voice as a learned behavior, or is it instinctual? Could a fae theoretically learn to emote over time, or do so in certain circumstances?

EDIT: Sorry! I had no idea this accidentally posted twice!
hHAqYnn.png Hi, my name's Multi! Please use he/him and they/them for me!
Of all the numbers that could've shown up when you had an unread message, why was it 51?
Of all the numbers that could've shown up when you had an unread message, why was it 51?
QFXpYkj.png
Do the administrators ever buy gems themselves, seeing as the money would technically go back to themselves?
Do the administrators ever buy gems themselves, seeing as the money would technically go back to themselves?
How far do you guys plan updates for fr? A month, a year? Or even up to 10 year?
Please tell me your secrets.
How far do you guys plan updates for fr? A month, a year? Or even up to 10 year?
Please tell me your secrets.
35326_s.gif
What is the current drop rate of vistas in comparison to other rare items (eggs, soft pink silks, etc)?
What is the current drop rate of vistas in comparison to other rare items (eggs, soft pink silks, etc)?
iO2X60T.png
Idk if this has been asked before but was there a time when the dragons die if their energy (or was it health? Can't really remember) reached zero? I'm not talking about the coliseum battles.
Idk if this has been asked before but was there a time when the dragons die if their energy (or was it health? Can't really remember) reached zero? I'm not talking about the coliseum battles.
Childish Imps
Accent preorders
BtIXQom.gif Sci's Art Shop
Wishlist
Tumblr
+15 of FR time
What is the best prank to pull on hatchlings
What is the best prank to pull on hatchlings
tumblr_p9pv9yjwhn1w8xkufo10_250.png
It was said that with the Color Wheel Expansion the plentiful breeds would have Iri/Shim revamped to make it more like how all the other breeds look, it doesn't look like a lot changed, is this still planned? Or did it already happen and I am just not noticing?
It was said that with the Color Wheel Expansion the plentiful breeds would have Iri/Shim revamped to make it more like how all the other breeds look, it doesn't look like a lot changed, is this still planned? Or did it already happen and I am just not noticing?
They/Them FR+2
Where do dragons keep their fishy familiars? In dragon-made ponds? In goldfish bowls?
Where do dragons keep their fishy familiars? In dragon-made ponds? In goldfish bowls?
Prvfc1i.png[The Hatchery Masterlist/center]
>_ What happened to the Night Sky Silks Set? From what I remember, they were in for a month or two when the Silk update dropped and then retired. Is that a permanent retirement, or will they be brought back?
>_ What happened to the Night Sky Silks Set? From what I remember, they were in for a month or two when the Silk update dropped and then retired. Is that a permanent retirement, or will they be brought back?
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngtumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.pngtumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
22 || She/Her || +2 FR Time
Dragon Dressup Service || Wishlist
1 2 ... 504 505 506 507 508 ... 753 754