Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 457 458 459 460 461 ... 753 754
How does the Forsee Progeny work in the Scrying Workshop?
How does the Forsee Progeny work in the Scrying Workshop?
Lichtdrache.gif
Can the Deities die, or is that impossible for them?
Can the Deities die, or is that impossible for them?
dIWdbY1.png let%20them%20stay%20v3_zps3vbao2da.png
If an Imperial wears Butterfly's Kiss, are those butterflies huge? Are the butterflies actually swarming the dragon because it seems apparent that they pretty much killed a butterfly to make the mask.
If an Imperial wears Butterfly's Kiss, are those butterflies huge? Are the butterflies actually swarming the dragon because it seems apparent that they pretty much killed a butterfly to make the mask.
OjYCOIV.png
Do the items in the "Uncommon Zone Drops" table come from specific coliseum opponents, or can they drop from any encounter in that area?
Do the items in the "Uncommon Zone Drops" table come from specific coliseum opponents, or can they drop from any encounter in that area?
With the release of the new colors, does that mean that since there will be even more possibilities for rng that there will automatically be less of a chance on hatching a XXY or XXX?
With the release of the new colors, does that mean that since there will be even more possibilities for rng that there will automatically be less of a chance on hatching a XXY or XXX?

tumblr_inline_ny1gxqcPe11qmzhvw_540.png
What is the chance of getting a XXX?
What is the chance of getting a XXX?
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo2_250.png Help us grow pleasetQPgS.gif ZR2OY.gif 7pEbP.gif
How would a dragon that's breed changed adapt to the sudden change? Do they start adopting the breed's general habits, or do they retain the original habits (i.e. monotone fae-like words for a spiral who's known for excitement)?
How would a dragon that's breed changed adapt to the sudden change? Do they start adopting the breed's general habits, or do they retain the original habits (i.e. monotone fae-like words for a spiral who's known for excitement)?
Shine forth, and hold your light close.
light_small.png
Where did genes originally come from? Obviously, all dragons started as basic, and gembond is a disease, but what about the others?
Where did genes originally come from? Obviously, all dragons started as basic, and gembond is a disease, but what about the others?
Are their any extinct dragon species?
Are their any extinct dragon species?
tumblr_p9pv9yjwhn1w8xkufo10_250.png
[item=ensorcelled volume] [item=spellbound tome] Who enchanted these books (Ensorcelled Volume and Spellbound Tome)? Is it Marva ? Do all Ensorcelled volumes have the same content ?
Ensorcelled Volume Spellbound Tome
Who enchanted these books (Ensorcelled Volume and Spellbound Tome)? Is it Marva ?
Do all Ensorcelled volumes have the same content ?
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
Vela (they/them)
Feel free to ping me, however I do not accept
friend requests if I barely know you. Sorry !

.:. rarely active lately .:.
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
1 2 ... 457 458 459 460 461 ... 753 754