Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 397 398 399 400 401 ... 753 754
Are we going to get encyclopedia articles for all the coliseum venues, including the low level venues, at some point?
Are we going to get encyclopedia articles for all the coliseum venues, including the low level venues, at some point?
earthflower.pngfood_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.giffood_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.gifegg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.giffood_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.giffood_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.gifearthflower.png
Does the rarity of a familiar impact the quality of items in a chest?
Does the rarity of a familiar impact the quality of items in a chest?

Zoo | 24 | +3 Hrs
Bio Templates
Fandragons
Uae529o.png
Does the elemental allignment of a dragon affect familiar drops in the coliseum?
I seem to have a harder time collecting familiars of a certain element than others.
Does the elemental allignment of a dragon affect familiar drops in the coliseum?
I seem to have a harder time collecting familiars of a certain element than others.

Zoo | 24 | +3 Hrs
Bio Templates
Fandragons
Uae529o.png
Why does the Windsinger hang out at the Wyrmwound so often rather than in his own Flight? That sounds a little love-stricken if you ask me. Is there some secret affair between Plaguemama and Noodledad that we don't know about? Will the two flights become one with their marriage?
Why does the Windsinger hang out at the Wyrmwound so often rather than in his own Flight? That sounds a little love-stricken if you ask me. Is there some secret affair between Plaguemama and Noodledad that we don't know about? Will the two flights become one with their marriage?
MeRaRba.png
ACOZFAh.png
hyhym.png
qjWV0vY.png
262.gif
Are WC Scrolls going to be cycled in and out of the marketplace regularly? Or are there plans to retire them entirely? To be clear, I'm not really looking for an end date, just whether or not they're going to keep cycling in and out!
Are WC Scrolls going to be cycled in and out of the marketplace regularly? Or are there plans to retire them entirely? To be clear, I'm not really looking for an end date, just whether or not they're going to keep cycling in and out!
lOwTgns.gifrJYz9vI.gif
If the Earthshaker was originally a giant snake, is the Shattered Serpent a bit of a reflection on/callback to this old design?
If the Earthshaker was originally a giant snake, is the Shattered Serpent a bit of a reflection on/callback to this old design?
MuzBh7y.png

Will we ever have the option of customizing what notifications we recieve?
Will we ever have the option of customizing what notifications we recieve?
Can you shed some light on the lore behind the couriers? What kind of dragon breed are they, and why isn't it available to the players? Where did they come from?
Can you shed some light on the lore behind the couriers? What kind of dragon breed are they, and why isn't it available to the players? Where did they come from?
Does cheese exist on Sornieth? :U
Does cheese exist on Sornieth? :U

LTuUX3R.png

everything happens so much
nrPzdF6.png

I'M GONNA DRINK IT LIKE A PERSON
I know that eggs can't hatch without strong magic (which, if I remember from previous Q&A right, is why we have the unhatched eggs in Coli sometimes) but what happens to dragons if they go to an area where there's no natural magic? Since the magic's an intrinsic part of their nature, do they get sick and/or "starve", or can they produce their own inner magic to survive there?
I know that eggs can't hatch without strong magic (which, if I remember from previous Q&A right, is why we have the unhatched eggs in Coli sometimes) but what happens to dragons if they go to an area where there's no natural magic? Since the magic's an intrinsic part of their nature, do they get sick and/or "starve", or can they produce their own inner magic to survive there?
tumblr_o43lvx6AIP1vosak4o5_100.pngtumblr_o9w9hrHZ0r1vosak4o1_r1_100.pngNlfNctV.pngQMvFMzB.png
1 2 ... 397 398 399 400 401 ... 753 754