Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 399 400 401 402 403 ... 753 754
How are the Beastclans' position in dominance determined, both in lore and in site mechanics?
How are the Beastclans' position in dominance determined, both in lore and in site mechanics?
OO
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
OOOOOOO
SigAdoptBanner.png
OOOOOOO WvEXipG.png
JvUa9ma.png
bYt72YT.png
Will the poor beastclans EVER be able to win? They also seem so CLOSE to getting that third spot and then it is snatched away in the last moment.
Will the poor beastclans EVER be able to win? They also seem so CLOSE to getting that third spot and then it is snatched away in the last moment.
tumblr_o91sbhrJ591u5w39do2_500.png[/url]
Do all regions experience season/climate change? Or is it like, say always winter in the Ice domain and always summer (or spring I guess) in Nature's region?
Do all regions experience season/climate change? Or is it like, say always winter in the Ice domain and always summer (or spring I guess) in Nature's region?
1014_b_150px_silentstep_by_miirshroom-dbensv6.png
How big are the Rocs introduced with the Crossroads update, exactly? One of their descriptions says "bigger than a dragon", but with so many dragons that's very ambiguous. Are they bigger than a Fae? A Coatl? An Imperial?
How big are the Rocs introduced with the Crossroads update, exactly? One of their descriptions says "bigger than a dragon", but with so many dragons that's very ambiguous. Are they bigger than a Fae? A Coatl? An Imperial?
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
Will there ever be a hermit crab familiar?
Will there ever be a hermit crab familiar?
dragon_gays_signature_normal.png
Will there ever be apparel or skin/accent blueprints for baby dragons? I love my permas but I really want to dress them up :(
Will there ever be apparel or skin/accent blueprints for baby dragons? I love my permas but I really want to dress them up :(
M7z2p.gifyWuix.gifCWlUL.gif
Idk if this has been asked but:
Were there any flight ideas/plans that were "scratched" during the planning of FR? Any concepts that were set aside at the last moments to make room for something better?
Idk if this has been asked but:
Were there any flight ideas/plans that were "scratched" during the planning of FR? Any concepts that were set aside at the last moments to make room for something better?
With the release of the extended color wheel, will iridescent and shimmer's colors on the plentiful breeds be adjusted to match the vibrance of the other breeds?
With the release of the extended color wheel, will iridescent and shimmer's colors on the plentiful breeds be adjusted to match the vibrance of the other breeds?
Will there ever be an option to layer accents/skins? If not, is there a specific reason?
Will there ever be an option to layer accents/skins? If not, is there a specific reason?
8BRN8cm.png

trans_zpsqyxnavvy.png
Is the world of flight rising actually called Sornieth? I cant find information on that name on the world map and I dont think the Encyclopedia mentions it?

Are there cities in the world of flight rising? Or can there be big settlements or towns? Since the game features a lair where a players dragons live, can these lairs all be within close proximity of one another? Or does every lair have like a 'territory'?
Is the world of flight rising actually called Sornieth? I cant find information on that name on the world map and I dont think the Encyclopedia mentions it?

Are there cities in the world of flight rising? Or can there be big settlements or towns? Since the game features a lair where a players dragons live, can these lairs all be within close proximity of one another? Or does every lair have like a 'territory'?
3a_zpsdwxbmjfx.gif2_zpsk23pzxqe.gif
1 2 ... 399 400 401 402 403 ... 753 754