Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 266 267 268 269 270 ... 753 754
Is there a slogan for Flight Rising? Either in game context, or for the site itself? And while I'm at it, do the different Flights have slogans/favorite sayings?
Is there a slogan for Flight Rising? Either in game context, or for the site itself? And while I'm at it, do the different Flights have slogans/favorite sayings?
fw5Pc0h.png
So I know that the deities guard their parts of the pillar pretty zealously, but how large are these chunks exactly? I mean obviously they're probably relatively significant in size, but during the Sunderland of the Pillar wouldn't Sornieth have been peppered with bits and pieces?

Would these pieces still contain magic and energies if they were large enough? Could clans harvest these shards and then use them to bolster their own magical abilities?

As for the deities without shards, what do they protect? Does the Gladekeeper use the Behemoth as the focal point of her energies, does the Plaguebringer substitute the wyrm wound as her shard? As for the Arcanist, is he not the source of all arcane energies on Sornieth? Is that why e sequesters himself so far away, not only for the need of seclusion for his work, but also because he must protect himself (or maybe perhaps he has taken parts of the reactor that birthed him and used them to build his observatory?)

Pls, I need to know these things
So I know that the deities guard their parts of the pillar pretty zealously, but how large are these chunks exactly? I mean obviously they're probably relatively significant in size, but during the Sunderland of the Pillar wouldn't Sornieth have been peppered with bits and pieces?

Would these pieces still contain magic and energies if they were large enough? Could clans harvest these shards and then use them to bolster their own magical abilities?

As for the deities without shards, what do they protect? Does the Gladekeeper use the Behemoth as the focal point of her energies, does the Plaguebringer substitute the wyrm wound as her shard? As for the Arcanist, is he not the source of all arcane energies on Sornieth? Is that why e sequesters himself so far away, not only for the need of seclusion for his work, but also because he must protect himself (or maybe perhaps he has taken parts of the reactor that birthed him and used them to build his observatory?)

Pls, I need to know these things
bdimQ6g.gif
What pronouns do the admins use? It's not on any of your clan profiles, and I'd hate to misgender someone. ^-^;
What pronouns do the admins use? It's not on any of your clan profiles, and I'd hate to misgender someone. ^-^;
8F1OwDu.png
D91RBvR.pnghe/him/his or xe/xem/xyr, pleaseOY3P2op.png
are the Wandering Surge Priests considered part of the Beastclans like Tengu are?

also, what is it like on flight territory borders? are they protected? can dragons have clans on the borders, or is there not enough magic to sustain them there? and is the transition from one territory to another subtle or defined?
are the Wandering Surge Priests considered part of the Beastclans like Tengu are?

also, what is it like on flight territory borders? are they protected? can dragons have clans on the borders, or is there not enough magic to sustain them there? and is the transition from one territory to another subtle or defined?
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Is the team planning anything for permababies? Like release PSDs for Accent Making for permababies or even permababy specific clothes?

For those who have them, we love our permababies and would love to spoil them like we do our adult dragons and its a little frustrating that we can't use them for anything.
Is the team planning anything for permababies? Like release PSDs for Accent Making for permababies or even permababy specific clothes?

For those who have them, we love our permababies and would love to spoil them like we do our adult dragons and its a little frustrating that we can't use them for anything.
Are there, or will there ever be apparel or skins/accents that we can use on our EY babies? I'd love to have more EY dragons, but the lack of fun things I can do with them puts me off spending the gems.
Are there, or will there ever be apparel or skins/accents that we can use on our EY babies? I'd love to have more EY dragons, but the lack of fun things I can do with them puts me off spending the gems.
Blu | UK
rUoKR6y.png
feXtM27.png>a69iToJ.png
I collect all jellyfish and cephalopod items. Feel free to enable me
How do Baldwin and the beastclans feel about one another (given that he regularly melts them down and turns them into bizarre amalgams)?
How do Baldwin and the beastclans feel about one another (given that he regularly melts them down and turns them into bizarre amalgams)?
Has the FR team ever thought about or planned events or plots that users can participate in for a limited time outside of the elemental holidays? We got the Beastclans update a while ago, but technically that added a permanent gameplay factor onto the website. I'm talking more events like Night of the Nocturne, but they're a one-time occurrence that helps shape the lore of the Flight Rising universe, if you know what I'm trying to explain here. ^^;
Has the FR team ever thought about or planned events or plots that users can participate in for a limited time outside of the elemental holidays? We got the Beastclans update a while ago, but technically that added a permanent gameplay factor onto the website. I'm talking more events like Night of the Nocturne, but they're a one-time occurrence that helps shape the lore of the Flight Rising universe, if you know what I'm trying to explain here. ^^;
Why are the gods so quiet? I know they has already been more active, but It would be fun to see them interact a little more with their flight or together...
Why are the gods so quiet? I know they has already been more active, but It would be fun to see them interact a little more with their flight or together...
Good_Shit_WCMale_Emoji_Size.png Lichtdrache.gif
Lore question: have a group of imperials ever tried to deliberately create an emperor as a form of immortality?
Lore question: have a group of imperials ever tried to deliberately create an emperor as a form of immortality?
177499lightofknowledge2.png
1 2 ... 266 267 268 269 270 ... 753 754