Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The big nest rental topic!
1 2 ... 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 ... 1426 1427
@Symbols
I am
@Symbols
I am
cR1Gjkx.png l
l
l
l

Bofa_
— LGBTQ+
— She / Her
— True neutral
— INFP-T
— FR+3
— Always sleepy
@BofaSofa

Thanks, sending over now :)
@BofaSofa

Thanks, sending over now :)
9LyXonv.png asher | he/him | fr+3
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

artshop
anathema
@Vaixation

I've got a Lightning nest free! Send over the pair whenever you're ready. I'm fine with boon or no boon, whatever you prefer. :)
@Vaixation

I've got a Lightning nest free! Send over the pair whenever you're ready. I'm fine with boon or no boon, whatever you prefer. :)
kbqBOtG.png
@Desmordus

I sent you a CR! Thank you so much!
Note: I am going to dinner right now, so I won't be here for the next few hours. Just letting you know in case you accept my CR/etc. ;w;
@Desmordus

I sent you a CR! Thank you so much!
Note: I am going to dinner right now, so I won't be here for the next few hours. Just letting you know in case you accept my CR/etc. ;w;
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
@Mellorine

Thank you for the offer, but I've found a nest! <3
@Mellorine

Thank you for the offer, but I've found a nest! <3
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png NeV4KUN.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
I'm looking for a plague nest, are any of you available? I would be more than happy to donate some treasure for your troubles.

@Drapion @LilithStrome @Capitalism @Lightstorm @CommanderBacon
I'm looking for a plague nest, are any of you available? I would be more than happy to donate some treasure for your troubles.

@Drapion @LilithStrome @Capitalism @Lightstorm @CommanderBacon
Noctua_Link_Big.png
@Vaixation

No worries at all! They had 3 eggs, I'll send the hatchlings and your pair back over to you in a min. :)

Hope you enjoy dinner, and no worries, I've got plenty of space so just accept thr CRs whenever you're ready. :)
@Vaixation

No worries at all! They had 3 eggs, I'll send the hatchlings and your pair back over to you in a min. :)

Hope you enjoy dinner, and no worries, I've got plenty of space so just accept thr CRs whenever you're ready. :)
kbqBOtG.png
@Clifftop

I have a review for Desmordus (Lightning)! Transaction went splendidly, no issues whatsoever. :D Would rent from again. <3 Thank you so much for letting me borrow one of your nests!! :D
@Clifftop

I have a review for Desmordus (Lightning)! Transaction went splendidly, no issues whatsoever. :D Would rent from again. <3 Thank you so much for letting me borrow one of your nests!! :D
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
@Indigo @ShadowRising @Starstalker @Jamethyst @Coronae @fleurs

Hello! Could I have one Lightning nest?
@Indigo @ShadowRising @Starstalker @Jamethyst @Coronae @fleurs