Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | XOver Mafia round 5[Town and Neutral wi]
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 116 117
[quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-09-04 13:28:44" ] [quote name="Moonbeams" date="2019-09-04 13:26:48" ] Gosh darn it. In that case.... You might as well know that my trolling doesn't actually hurt anyone unless they are mafia. [/quote] I. Don’t like that. It sounds like a bad defense? [/quote] They are fine. Not maf.
nightskyseer wrote on 2019-09-04 13:28:44:
Moonbeams wrote on 2019-09-04 13:26:48:
Gosh darn it.

In that case....

You might as well know that my trolling doesn't actually hurt anyone unless they are mafia.
I. Don’t like that. It sounds like a bad defense?
They are fine. Not maf.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
[quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-09-04 13:28:43" ] [quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-09-04 13:27:38" ] I. I’m sorry, what Dragon how do you know all this who the heck tried to kill me I- [/quote] Like I said. I am one of the most useful townies there are. [/quote] Sure, but I’m not going to take your word for everything you say
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-09-04 13:28:43:
nightskyseer wrote on 2019-09-04 13:27:38:
I. I’m sorry, what
Dragon how do you know all this who the heck tried to kill me I-
Like I said. I am one of the most useful townies there are.
Sure, but I’m not going to take your word for everything you say
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
[quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-09-04 13:29:12" ] [quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-09-04 13:28:43" ] [quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-09-04 13:27:38" ] I. I’m sorry, what Dragon how do you know all this who the heck tried to kill me I- [/quote] Like I said. I am one of the most useful townies there are. [/quote] Sure, but I’m not going to take your word for everything you say [/quote] Okay. I tracked Moon.
nightskyseer wrote on 2019-09-04 13:29:12:
I. I’m sorry, what
Okay. I tracked Moon.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
What does “Don’t try to do my job” mean? I.. don’t like that
What does “Don’t try to do my job” mean? I.. don’t like that
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
[quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-09-04 13:30:14" ] [quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-09-04 13:29:12" ] [quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-09-04 13:28:43" ] [quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-09-04 13:27:38" ] I. I’m sorry, what Dragon how do you know all this who the heck tried to kill me I- [/quote] Like I said. I am one of the most useful townies there are. [/quote] Sure, but I’m not going to take your word for everything you say [/quote] Okay. I tracked Moon. [/quote] That makes more sense, then. Why?
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-09-04 13:30:14:
I. I’m sorry, what
Okay. I tracked Moon.
That makes more sense, then. Why?
[quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-09-04 13:30:49" ] [quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-09-04 13:30:14" ] [quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-09-04 13:29:12" ] [quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-09-04 13:28:43" ] [quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-09-04 13:27:38" ] I. I’m sorry, what Dragon how do you know all this who the heck tried to kill me I- [/quote] Like I said. I am one of the most useful townies there are. [/quote] Sure, but I’m not going to take your word for everything you say [/quote] Okay. I tracked Moon. [/quote] That makes more sense, then. Why? [/quote] I felt odd about them. So I wanted to see if my feeling was nothing. It wasn't, and now I'm glad I tracked them. May I lock my vote please? It won't change. And I did kill Ember. The double vig claim I didn't like.
nightskyseer wrote on 2019-09-04 13:30:49:
I. I’m sorry, what
Okay. I tracked Moon.
I felt odd about them. So I wanted to see if my feeling was nothing. It wasn't, and now I'm glad I tracked them.

May I lock my vote please? It won't change. And I did kill Ember. The double vig claim I didn't like.

Clayton Academy
I'll lock the vote on my tally sheet, Dragon.
I'll lock the vote on my tally sheet, Dragon.
https://pfq.link/TheMimic Visit my pokefarm, Please.
I have a discord for fanfic writers. Drop on by!
Fanfic chat
[quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-09-04 13:32:47" ] [quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-09-04 13:30:49" ] [quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-09-04 13:30:14" ] [quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-09-04 13:29:12" ] [quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-09-04 13:28:43" ] [quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-09-04 13:27:38" ] I. I’m sorry, what Dragon how do you know all this who the heck tried to kill me I- [/quote] Like I said. I am one of the most useful townies there are. [/quote] Sure, but I’m not going to take your word for everything you say [/quote] Okay. I tracked Moon. [/quote] That makes more sense, then. Why? [/quote] I felt odd about them. So I wanted to see if my feeling was nothing. It wasn't, and now I'm glad I tracked them. May I lock my vote please? It won't change. And I did kill Ember. The double vig claim I didn't like. [/quote] Okay, makes sense I’m going to reread the flavor- if you killed Ember and Moon attacked me and Crow attacked Moon, it wouldn’t make sense for both Crow and Moon to be mafia- so I guess probably one of them is maf and one of them is a weird town role. I’ll see what they say and what I can find
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-09-04 13:32:47:
nightskyseer wrote on 2019-09-04 13:30:49:
I. I’m sorry, what
Okay. I tracked Moon.
I felt odd about them. So I wanted to see if my feeling was nothing. It wasn't, and now I'm glad I tracked them.

May I lock my vote please? It won't change. And I did kill Ember. The double vig claim I didn't like.
Okay, makes sense
I’m going to reread the flavor- if you killed Ember and Moon attacked me and Crow attacked Moon, it wouldn’t make sense for both Crow and Moon to be mafia- so I guess probably one of them is maf and one of them is a weird town role. I’ll see what they say and what I can find
[quote name="TheMimic1013" date="2019-09-04 13:18:36] Now that most of the remaining players were active, Shapeclaw.FAK felt that there was going to be a great show coming. Nightskyseer was trying to get home safely when a stranger approached them. Night didn't know why the stranger got a scowl upon their face upon seeing them, so they tried to run. running didn't seem to help as the bulletproof vest they were wearing suddenly felt like it was digging in instead as the stranger walked off with a chilling line… [b]"Don't try to do my job."[/b] (1) Night barely got their spiked vest off and slumped, nearly dead. Then something magical happened as a strange symbol glowed and they were instantly healed. Shooked, nightskyseer headed home. [b]They were glad they were prepared.[/b] (2) RadioReprise headed to do [b]what they feel would benefit themselves, if not others.[/b](3) On their way, they felt something heavy slammed their back and radio was out like a light. Moonbeams just got inside their home when they got attacked by someone. Their backside was hit multiple times by [b]what feels like a small object[/b] (4) before the attacker left. When Moonbeams felt that the coast was clear, they sat up and took off their bulletproof vest. "Geez! This came in handy..." Someone was searching for an item and sees something useful. It was [b]difficult to reach[/b] (5) until the player used a long object they had to bring it closer until they could grab it. EmbertheSkywing was almost home, happy to have quite a peaceful night thus far. [b]Then they see someone they recognize[/b] (6) and almost said hello. BANG! The gun used was dropped through the sewer drain and the player responsible walked away. [/quote] My ideas on the clues: 1: I mentioned this before, but I really, really, really don’t like this. It’s sinister. 2: Yes, I am. I don’t think this is my clue though 3: Again. this is worrying. What did Radio try to do? It looked like they were rb’ed. 4: I don’t know what this means but it’s worth noting 5: Maybe a character with short arms? Again, worth noting 6: This seems to line up with what Dragon is saying about killing Ember- maybe Ember expected them to be a friend?
TheMimic1013 wrote on "2019-09-04:
Now that most of the remaining players were active, Shapeclaw.FAK felt that there was going to be a great show coming.

Nightskyseer was trying to get home safely when a stranger approached them. Night didn't know why the stranger got a scowl upon their face upon seeing them, so they tried to run. running didn't seem to help as the bulletproof vest they were wearing suddenly felt like it was digging in instead as the stranger walked off with a chilling line…

"Don't try to do my job." (1)

Night barely got their spiked vest off and slumped, nearly dead. Then something magical happened as a strange symbol glowed and they were instantly healed. Shooked, nightskyseer headed home. They were glad they were prepared. (2)

RadioReprise headed to do what they feel would benefit themselves, if not others.(3) On their way, they felt something heavy slammed their back and radio was out like a light.

Moonbeams just got inside their home when they got attacked by someone. Their backside was hit multiple times by what feels like a small object (4) before the attacker left. When Moonbeams felt that the coast was clear, they sat up and took off their bulletproof vest. "Geez! This came in handy..."

Someone was searching for an item and sees something useful. It was difficult to reach (5) until the player used a long object they had to bring it closer until they could grab it.

EmbertheSkywing was almost home, happy to have quite a peaceful night thus far. Then they see someone they recognize (6) and almost said hello.

BANG!

The gun used was dropped through the sewer drain and the player responsible walked away.
My ideas on the clues:
1: I mentioned this before, but I really, really, really don’t like this. It’s sinister.
2: Yes, I am. I don’t think this is my clue though
3: Again. this is worrying. What did Radio try to do? It looked like they were rb’ed.
4: I don’t know what this means but it’s worth noting
5: Maybe a character with short arms? Again, worth noting
6: This seems to line up with what Dragon is saying about killing Ember- maybe Ember expected them to be a friend?
@Dragonclaw101 @RadioReprise @Moonbeams @playerpichu @nightskyseer @Melonwings @MurderlessCrow @EmbertheSkywing @Beheaded @Viskara @Tweeter101 @DeltaSnek @WarpedCream101 @Rosayc @Teenytinydragon

Moonbeams was curious as the rhyme of the toy plagued their thoughts.

To free me of glitches and put you in stitches, this merry ape begs: Pull my leg.

Moonbeams pulls the toy's leg and a swirl of reddish smoke envelopes them and the toy. Everyone got confused when they turned to see the cloud of smoke and Shapeclaw.FAK flinched at Mimic's words;

"Retain the smoke quick!"

Plot bunnies were quicker on Mimic's call than Shapeclaw expected as they raced with construction hats, vests, and material while police bunnies kept the players a good distance back. Then the bunnies crafted a mini box to contain the smoke and tried to haul it away when the box burst open!

"I'm free!"

The monkey was now lifesize and no longer wooden. Moonbeams, on the other hand, was now appearing to be the wooden toy instead. Shapeclaw picked up the toyed player and looked at Mimic's screen. "That mafia game this ape was going to be in was going to be pure chaos if it ever hammered out correctly."
"Yeah..."

"What's there to be sorry for, ragtag? I'm finally giving this scrapped role a makeover. Of course, that means taking over this game and entertaining everyone throughout the internet!"
"Ragtag?" Shapeclaw.FAK was clearly offended.

"Guys...This is the Monkey King. He was going to be in a series based mafia game, but it never got completed. This went way back during my first hosting that went so wrong." Mimic looked so embarrassed.
Shapeclaw had an evil grin on his face. "This program is going nowhere, Monkey king. You don't even have administrator rights."
"I do too!"
"Nope! Mimic and I already locked you into this virtual world. If you are going to have a form, then you are capable of being contained like I can be. And she and I only have the admin powers."

The Monkey King gawked at him and checked his own screen and realized what they did. "You recoded me into an NPC?!"
"Yup. We can try to be friends at least."
Shapeclaw facepalmed at Mimic's statement. "He's still a virus, Mimic..."

Moonbeams pulled the toy's leg! They were turned into a toy! They lost any ability to vote, act, use items, and speculate! All they can do is PM me to alert they are active.
The Virus made an appearance! They are now The Monkey King!
No one has the ability to vote or attack Moonbeams!

@Dragonclaw101 @RadioReprise @Moonbeams @playerpichu @nightskyseer @Melonwings @MurderlessCrow @EmbertheSkywing @Beheaded @Viskara @Tweeter101 @DeltaSnek @WarpedCream101 @Rosayc @Teenytinydragon

Moonbeams was curious as the rhyme of the toy plagued their thoughts.

To free me of glitches and put you in stitches, this merry ape begs: Pull my leg.

Moonbeams pulls the toy's leg and a swirl of reddish smoke envelopes them and the toy. Everyone got confused when they turned to see the cloud of smoke and Shapeclaw.FAK flinched at Mimic's words;

"Retain the smoke quick!"

Plot bunnies were quicker on Mimic's call than Shapeclaw expected as they raced with construction hats, vests, and material while police bunnies kept the players a good distance back. Then the bunnies crafted a mini box to contain the smoke and tried to haul it away when the box burst open!

"I'm free!"

The monkey was now lifesize and no longer wooden. Moonbeams, on the other hand, was now appearing to be the wooden toy instead. Shapeclaw picked up the toyed player and looked at Mimic's screen. "That mafia game this ape was going to be in was going to be pure chaos if it ever hammered out correctly."
"Yeah..."

"What's there to be sorry for, ragtag? I'm finally giving this scrapped role a makeover. Of course, that means taking over this game and entertaining everyone throughout the internet!"
"Ragtag?" Shapeclaw.FAK was clearly offended.

"Guys...This is the Monkey King. He was going to be in a series based mafia game, but it never got completed. This went way back during my first hosting that went so wrong." Mimic looked so embarrassed.
Shapeclaw had an evil grin on his face. "This program is going nowhere, Monkey king. You don't even have administrator rights."
"I do too!"
"Nope! Mimic and I already locked you into this virtual world. If you are going to have a form, then you are capable of being contained like I can be. And she and I only have the admin powers."

The Monkey King gawked at him and checked his own screen and realized what they did. "You recoded me into an NPC?!"
"Yup. We can try to be friends at least."
Shapeclaw facepalmed at Mimic's statement. "He's still a virus, Mimic..."

Moonbeams pulled the toy's leg! They were turned into a toy! They lost any ability to vote, act, use items, and speculate! All they can do is PM me to alert they are active.
The Virus made an appearance! They are now The Monkey King!
No one has the ability to vote or attack Moonbeams!

https://pfq.link/TheMimic Visit my pokefarm, Please.
I have a discord for fanfic writers. Drop on by!
Fanfic chat
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 116 117