Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | XOver Mafia round 5[Town and Neutral wi]
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 116 117
@Dragonclaw101 @RadioReprise @Moonbeams @playerpichu @nightskyseer @Melonwings @MurderlessCrow @EmbertheSkywing @Beheaded @Viskara @Tweeter101 @DeltaSnek @WarpedCream101 @Rosayc @Teenytinydragon

Now that most of the remaining players were active, Shapeclaw.FAK felt that there was going to be a great show coming.

Nightskyseer was trying to get home safely when a stranger approached them. Night didn't know why the stranger got a scowl upon their face upon seeing them, so they tried to run. running didn't seem to help as the bulletproof vest they were wearing suddenly felt like it was digging in instead as the stranger walked off with a chilling line…

"Don't try to do my job."

Night barely got their spiked vest off and slumped, nearly dead. Then something magical happened as a strange symbol glowed and they were instantly healed. Shooked, nightskyseer headed home. They were glad they were prepared.

RadioReprise headed to do what they feel would benefit themselves, if not others. On their way, they felt something heavy slammed their back and radio was out like a light.

Moonbeams just got inside their home when they got attacked by someone. Their backside was hit multiple times by what feels like a small object before the attacker left. When Moonbeams felt that the coast was clear, they sat up and took off their bulletproof vest. "Geez! This came in handy..."

Someone was searching for an item and sees something useful. It was difficult to reach until the player used a long object they had to bring it closer until they could grab it.

EmbertheSkywing was almost home, happy to have quite a peaceful night thus far. Then they see someone they recognize and almost said hello.

BANG!

The gun used was dropped through the sewer drain and the player responsible walked away.

Moonbeams was attacked! The vest they were wearing saved them!
Someone went too far with their troll on nightskyseer! Hints were revealed and they were saved. They also lost their vest due to the trolling.
EmbertheSkywing was killed by a gun! They were Luke Fon Farbe from Tales of the Abyss!
Someone attacked RadioReprise! They were stunned for the night!
One player found an item!
There are 6 clues to find, including night's.

It is daylight! Send in your votes before 17:00 tomorrow!
@Dragonclaw101 @RadioReprise @Moonbeams @playerpichu @nightskyseer @Melonwings @MurderlessCrow @EmbertheSkywing @Beheaded @Viskara @Tweeter101 @DeltaSnek @WarpedCream101 @Rosayc @Teenytinydragon

Now that most of the remaining players were active, Shapeclaw.FAK felt that there was going to be a great show coming.

Nightskyseer was trying to get home safely when a stranger approached them. Night didn't know why the stranger got a scowl upon their face upon seeing them, so they tried to run. running didn't seem to help as the bulletproof vest they were wearing suddenly felt like it was digging in instead as the stranger walked off with a chilling line…

"Don't try to do my job."

Night barely got their spiked vest off and slumped, nearly dead. Then something magical happened as a strange symbol glowed and they were instantly healed. Shooked, nightskyseer headed home. They were glad they were prepared.

RadioReprise headed to do what they feel would benefit themselves, if not others. On their way, they felt something heavy slammed their back and radio was out like a light.

Moonbeams just got inside their home when they got attacked by someone. Their backside was hit multiple times by what feels like a small object before the attacker left. When Moonbeams felt that the coast was clear, they sat up and took off their bulletproof vest. "Geez! This came in handy..."

Someone was searching for an item and sees something useful. It was difficult to reach until the player used a long object they had to bring it closer until they could grab it.

EmbertheSkywing was almost home, happy to have quite a peaceful night thus far. Then they see someone they recognize and almost said hello.

BANG!

The gun used was dropped through the sewer drain and the player responsible walked away.

Moonbeams was attacked! The vest they were wearing saved them!
Someone went too far with their troll on nightskyseer! Hints were revealed and they were saved. They also lost their vest due to the trolling.
EmbertheSkywing was killed by a gun! They were Luke Fon Farbe from Tales of the Abyss!
Someone attacked RadioReprise! They were stunned for the night!
One player found an item!
There are 6 clues to find, including night's.

It is daylight! Send in your votes before 17:00 tomorrow!
https://pfq.link/TheMimic Visit my pokefarm, Please.
I have a discord for fanfic writers. Drop on by!
Fanfic chat
Hehehe, I know who a mafia is. And the troller.

My vote goes to MurderlessCrow
Hehehe, I know who a mafia is. And the troller.

My vote goes to MurderlessCrow
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Who is the troller?
Who is the troller?
Maximillion.png
[quote name="Moonbeams" date="2019-09-04 13:24:01" ] Who is the troller? [/quote] You
Moonbeams wrote on 2019-09-04 13:24:01:
Who is the troller?
You
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
Gosh darn it.

In that case....

You might as well know that my trolling doesn't actually hurt anyone unless they are mafia.

Gosh darn it.

In that case....

You might as well know that my trolling doesn't actually hurt anyone unless they are mafia.

Maximillion.png
I. I’m sorry, what
Dragon how do you know all this who the heck tried to kill me I-
I. I’m sorry, what
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
[quote name="Moonbeams" date="2019-09-04 13:26:48" ] Gosh darn it. In that case.... You might as well know that my trolling doesn't actually hurt anyone unless they are mafia. [/quote] I know, but I also know someone... Crow... attacked you
Moonbeams wrote on 2019-09-04 13:26:48:
Gosh darn it.

In that case....

I know, but I also know someone... Crow... attacked you

Clayton Academy
[quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-09-04 13:27:38" ] I. I’m sorry, what Dragon how do you know all this who the heck tried to kill me I- [/quote] Like I said. I am one of the most useful townies there are.
nightskyseer wrote on 2019-09-04 13:27:38:
I. I’m sorry, what
Like I said. I am one of the most useful townies there are.

Clayton Academy
[quote name="Moonbeams" date="2019-09-04 13:26:48" ] Gosh darn it. In that case.... You might as well know that my trolling doesn't actually hurt anyone unless they are mafia. [/quote] I. Don’t like that. It sounds like a bad defense?
Moonbeams wrote on 2019-09-04 13:26:48:
Gosh darn it.

In that case....

I. Don’t like that. It sounds like a bad defense?
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
Did you kill Ember???

Or did someone else have a gun?

Also fyi I used the item so things might get crazy.
Did you kill Ember???

Or did someone else have a gun?

Also fyi I used the item so things might get crazy.
Maximillion.png
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 116 117