Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | XOver Mafia round 5[Town and Neutral wi]
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 116 117
My character doesn't swing a weapon and I Think We Know What Series I'm From.

Another thing we haven't considered is Moonbeams or the other game members flying under the radar.
My character doesn't swing a weapon and I Think We Know What Series I'm From.

Another thing we haven't considered is Moonbeams or the other game members flying under the radar.
1DKhf3D.png
I. My head hurts

I have to go to school soon but it kind of seems like a giant misunderstanding from where I’m standing? I guess it’s possible that both Ember and Radio are killing roles and that Dragon really does have that many abilities, just.. unlikely. I’ll reread and make a better post later
Although: if we’re going with “troller is the virus” theory, isn’t it possible that they wouldn’t count as a person in the flavor’s description of four people?

Also: *character voice* weapons are beneath me
I. My head hurts

I have to go to school soon but it kind of seems like a giant misunderstanding from where I’m standing? I guess it’s possible that both Ember and Radio are killing roles and that Dragon really does have that many abilities, just.. unlikely. I’ll reread and make a better post later
Although: if we’re going with “troller is the virus” theory, isn’t it possible that they wouldn’t count as a person in the flavor’s description of four people?

nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
[quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-09-03 07:53:34" ] I. My head hurts I have to go to school soon but it kind of seems like a giant misunderstanding from where I’m standing? I guess it’s possible that both Ember and Radio are killing roles and that Dragon really does have that many abilities, just.. unlikely. I’ll reread and make a better post later Although: if we’re going with “troller is the virus” theory, isn’t it possible that they wouldn’t count as a person in the flavor’s description of four people? Also: *character voice* weapons are beneath me [/quote] Is that beneath in the literal or figurative sense? 'Cause I don't know if you'd be the type to do that
nightskyseer wrote on 2019-09-03 07:53:34:
I. My head hurts

Is that beneath in the literal or figurative sense? 'Cause I don't know if you'd be the type to do that
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
I guess it comes down to whether or not Ember's attack was the maf or a gun? But I'm definitely leaning towards maf unless someone's character would be the type to hit someone with a gun instead of shooting it. Dragon's attackers had to be killing roles. Ajdzjdnfja ???

And @ whoever said we're overlooking people who're under the radar: I didn't try to shoot Viskara for no reason. 75% Bleach and 25% them only showing up long enough to not be modkilled.
I guess it comes down to whether or not Ember's attack was the maf or a gun? But I'm definitely leaning towards maf unless someone's character would be the type to hit someone with a gun instead of shooting it. Dragon's attackers had to be killing roles. Ajdzjdnfja ???

And @ whoever said we're overlooking people who're under the radar: I didn't try to shoot Viskara for no reason. 75% Bleach and 25% them only showing up long enough to not be modkilled.

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
That was me but fair enough Radip.
That was me but fair enough Radip.
1DKhf3D.png
I'm glad you see it that way @Murd3rlessCrow

» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
[quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-09-03 09:25:28" ] I'm glad you see it that way @Murd3rlessCrow [/quote] This is the new StormDreame and thatonespeedste @RodeoReprise
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-09-03 09:25:28:
This is the new StormDreame and thatonespeedste @RodeoReprise
1DKhf3D.png
Rodeos? How did you know I was Benny Gecko kin @MurderedCrow
Rodeos? How did you know I was Benny Gecko kin @MurderedCrow

» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
Vote tally

Dragonclaw101 : EmbertheSkywing
RadioReprise : EmbertheSkywing
Moonbeams :
nightskyseer :
Melonwings :
MurderlessCrow
EmbertheSkywing
DeltaSnek
Rosayc
Viskara

Did I miss anyone?
Vote tally

Dragonclaw101 : EmbertheSkywing
RadioReprise : EmbertheSkywing
Moonbeams :
nightskyseer :
Melonwings :
MurderlessCrow
EmbertheSkywing
DeltaSnek
Rosayc
Viskara

Did I miss anyone?
https://pfq.link/TheMimic Visit my pokefarm, Please.
I have a discord for fanfic writers. Drop on by!
Fanfic chat
@Dragonclaw101 @RadioReprise @Moonbeams @playerpichu @nightskyseer @Melonwings @MurderlessCrow @EmbertheSkywing @Beheaded @Viskara @Tweeter101 @DeltaSnek @WarpedCream101 @Rosayc @Teenytinydragon

"Shapeclaw? We have a problem."
"Lets me guess; no replacements for the replacement?"
"Yup."

"Drat. That character had so much potential regardless of their alignment." Shapeclaw.FAK was urked as he marched up to Rosayc. He thrusted his claws through their chest, revealing a man whose body looked strong and maybe wild. All of the items they had were detroyed by a couple of plot bunnies with wooden mallets.

Rosayc was mod-killed for inactivity! They were Perrin Aybara from Wheel of Time! They were town!
@Dragonclaw101 @RadioReprise @Moonbeams @playerpichu @nightskyseer @Melonwings @MurderlessCrow @EmbertheSkywing @Beheaded @Viskara @Tweeter101 @DeltaSnek @WarpedCream101 @Rosayc @Teenytinydragon

"Shapeclaw? We have a problem."
"Lets me guess; no replacements for the replacement?"
"Yup."

"Drat. That character had so much potential regardless of their alignment." Shapeclaw.FAK was urked as he marched up to Rosayc. He thrusted his claws through their chest, revealing a man whose body looked strong and maybe wild. All of the items they had were detroyed by a couple of plot bunnies with wooden mallets.

Rosayc was mod-killed for inactivity! They were Perrin Aybara from Wheel of Time! They were town!
https://pfq.link/TheMimic Visit my pokefarm, Please.
I have a discord for fanfic writers. Drop on by!
Fanfic chat
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 116 117