Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | XOver Mafia round 5[Town and Neutral wi]
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 116 117
Lol...I have been in games where there was two vigs. I won't disclose the roster intel of this one, though. As a host, I do need to keep that part quiet.

@Dragonclaw101 @RadioReprise @Moonbeams @playerpichu @nightskyseer @Melonwings @MurderlessCrow @EmbertheSkywing @Beheaded @Viskara @Tweeter101 @DeltaSnek @WarpedCream101 @Rosayc @Teenytinydragon

BANG! CRACK!

Viskara was nailed, straight in the neck by a gun. They looked at themselves and then at the shooter. "Are you trying to pick a fight, little lady? That hurt."

Radio didn't seem to fazed, gun in their hand.

Dragon paused as they felt someone tap them. When they turned, they were handed an item. "You can make better use of this than me. Please take it."
Dragon nodded at the gesture as the player went back into the crowd.

Viskara was shot! It only seem to irritate them...
RadioReprise was revealed to be the shooter!
Dragonclaw101 was given an item!
There are 2 clues!
Lol...I have been in games where there was two vigs. I won't disclose the roster intel of this one, though. As a host, I do need to keep that part quiet.

@Dragonclaw101 @RadioReprise @Moonbeams @playerpichu @nightskyseer @Melonwings @MurderlessCrow @EmbertheSkywing @Beheaded @Viskara @Tweeter101 @DeltaSnek @WarpedCream101 @Rosayc @Teenytinydragon

BANG! CRACK!

Viskara was nailed, straight in the neck by a gun. They looked at themselves and then at the shooter. "Are you trying to pick a fight, little lady? That hurt."

Radio didn't seem to fazed, gun in their hand.

Dragon paused as they felt someone tap them. When they turned, they were handed an item. "You can make better use of this than me. Please take it."
Dragon nodded at the gesture as the player went back into the crowd.

Viskara was shot! It only seem to irritate them...
RadioReprise was revealed to be the shooter!
Dragonclaw101 was given an item!
There are 2 clues!
https://pfq.link/TheMimic Visit my pokefarm, Please.
I have a discord for fanfic writers. Drop on by!
Fanfic chat
[quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-09-02 20:41:21" ] [quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-09-02 20:39:49" ] Wait, I can prove I'm the vig tonight by shooting someone lol. [/quote] You could. But be sure you are CONFIDENT in your decision. [color = transparent]For what its worth... I trust you.[/color] [/quote] I am very confident in two decisions.
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-09-02 20:41:21:
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-09-02 20:39:49:
Wait, I can prove I'm the vig tonight by shooting someone lol.
You could. But be sure you are CONFIDENT in your decision.
For what its worth... I trust you.

I am very confident in two decisions.

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
What do you mean? Luke doesn't use ice.
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
Does the ice guy from Bleach say "little lady"?

Also, there's my character's gender confirmed.
Does the ice guy from Bleach say "little lady"?

Also, there's my character's gender confirmed.

» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
[quote name="EmbertheSkywing" date="2019-09-02 20:43:10" ] What do you mean? Luke doesn't use ice. [/quote] Again, I don't know what you're trying to say.
EmbertheSkywing wrote on 2019-09-02 20:43:10:

Again, I don't know what you're trying to say.

» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
[quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-09-02 20:43:07" ] [quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-09-02 20:41:21" ] [quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-09-02 20:39:49" ] Wait, I can prove I'm the vig tonight by shooting someone lol. [/quote] You could. But be sure you are CONFIDENT in your decision. [color = transparent]For what its worth... I trust you.[/color] [/quote] I am very confident in two decisions. [/quote] Why did you...? Bulletproof vest... Viskara.... reeeEEEEE
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-09-02 20:43:07:
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-09-02 20:41:21:
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-09-02 20:39:49:
Wait, I can prove I'm the vig tonight by shooting someone lol.
You could. But be sure you are CONFIDENT in your decision.
For what its worth... I trust you.

I am very confident in two decisions.
Why did you...? Bulletproof vest... Viskara.... reeeEEEEE
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Did. Did we know Viskara had a vest.

» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
Dang, I'm not able to use the gun yet. Sticking to my guns and keeping the vote for Ember
Dang, I'm not able to use the gun yet. Sticking to my guns and keeping the vote for Ember
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
[quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-09-02 20:46:14" ] Did. Did we know Viskara had a vest. [/quote] That's just what it seems like. Unless they are like, immune to day kills, like a reverse Werewolf or something.
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-09-02 20:46:14:
That's just what it seems like. Unless they are like, immune to day kills, like a reverse Werewolf or something.

Clayton Academy
[quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-09-02 20:45:11" ] [quote name="EmbertheSkywing" date="2019-09-02 20:43:10" ] What do you mean? Luke doesn't use ice. [/quote] Again, I don't know what you're trying to say. [/quote] Luke doesn't use ice. I've reread the flavor. I think the ice had something to do with the troll
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-09-02 20:45:11:
EmbertheSkywing wrote on 2019-09-02 20:43:10:

Again, I don't know what you're trying to say.

Luke doesn't use ice. I've reread the flavor. I think the ice had something to do with the troll
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 116 117