Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | XOver Mafia round 5[Town and Neutral wi]
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 116 117
Two attacked Dragon, one trolled them, and one was Dragon. The two who left were the maf (I'm assuming the gun owner was on Ember now, which begs a lot of questions, because of the ice) and the troller. Dragon was the victim and they revealed my alignment, which is why we stayed.
Two attacked Dragon, one trolled them, and one was Dragon. The two who left were the maf (I'm assuming the gun owner was on Ember now, which begs a lot of questions, because of the ice) and the troller. Dragon was the victim and they revealed my alignment, which is why we stayed.

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
[quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-09-02 17:33:34" ] [quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-09-02 17:30:07" ] What if the person that's trolling people is the virus... [/quote] WHAT IF I want to see what those people have in common. There was a lot of focus on you today and you healed yourself so you were fine, but maybe it hurts or poisons someone with x qualities? [/quote] The other person was Pichu. Maybe it’s whoever was attacked the most?
nightskyseer wrote on 2019-09-02 17:33:34:
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-09-02 17:30:07:
What if the person that's trolling people is the virus...
WHAT IF
I want to see what those people have in common. There was a lot of focus on you today and you healed yourself so you were fine, but maybe it hurts or poisons someone with x qualities?
The other person was Pichu. Maybe it’s whoever was attacked the most?
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
[quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-09-02 17:37:20" ] [quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-09-02 17:33:34" ] [quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-09-02 17:30:07" ] What if the person that's trolling people is the virus... [/quote] WHAT IF I want to see what those people have in common. There was a lot of focus on you today and you healed yourself so you were fine, but maybe it hurts or poisons someone with x qualities? [/quote] The other person was Pichu. Maybe it’s whoever was attacked the most? [/quote] Now my head hurts
nightskyseer wrote on 2019-09-02 17:37:20:
WHAT IF
I want to see what those people have in common. There was a lot of focus on you today and you healed yourself so you were fine, but maybe it hurts or poisons someone with x qualities?
Now my head hurts
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
[quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-09-02 17:38:12" ] [quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-09-02 17:37:20" ] [quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-09-02 17:33:34" ] [quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-09-02 17:30:07" ] What if the person that's trolling people is the virus... [/quote] WHAT IF I want to see what those people have in common. There was a lot of focus on you today and you healed yourself so you were fine, but maybe it hurts or poisons someone with x qualities? [/quote] The other person was Pichu. Maybe it’s whoever was attacked the most? [/quote] Now my head hurts [/quote] The other person trolled was Pichu. I was trying to figure out what you two had in common
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-09-02 17:38:12:
nightskyseer wrote on 2019-09-02 17:37:20:
WHAT IF
Now my head hurts
The other person trolled was Pichu. I was trying to figure out what you two had in common
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
[quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-09-02 17:36:20" ] Two attacked Dragon, one trolled them, and one was Dragon. The two who left were the maf (I'm assuming the gun owner was on Ember now, which begs a lot of questions, because of the ice) and the troller. Dragon was the victim and they revealed my alignment, which is why we stayed. [/quote] Oh I’m stupid. Gun/Ember makes sense given that it mentioned a metal object, but how is that related to the ice?
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-09-02 17:36:20:
Oh I’m stupid. Gun/Ember makes sense given that it mentioned a metal object, but how is that related to the ice?
Can I just say that I've tried to kill Dragon like four times now? Mimic's probably sick of seeing me in their inbox.

The mention of ice and slashing sounds distinctly like a character instead of a gun, is what I was trying to say.
Can I just say that I've tried to kill Dragon like four times now? Mimic's probably sick of seeing me in their inbox.

The mention of ice and slashing sounds distinctly like a character instead of a gun, is what I was trying to say.

» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
[quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-09-02 17:43:04" ] Can I just say that I've tried to kill Dragon like four times now? Mimic's probably sick of seeing me in their inbox. The mention of ice and slashing sounds distinctly like a character instead of a gun, is what I was trying to say. [/quote] And I've tried to kill you twice! Ahaahahaha, we must have it out for each other... And I agree. With the whole character thing.
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-09-02 17:43:04:

And I've tried to kill you twice! Ahaahahaha, we must have it out for each other... And I agree. With the whole character thing.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
If the virus hit whoever was attacked the most, the extra hints wouldn't mean anything when there's a better chance of the victim dying than living.
If the virus hit whoever was attacked the most, the extra hints wouldn't mean anything when there's a better chance of the victim dying than living.

» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
@Dragonclaw101 @RadioReprise @Moonbeams @playerpichu @nightskyseer @Melonwings @MurderlessCrow @EmbertheSkywing @Beheaded @Viskara @Tweeter101 @DeltaSnek @WarpedCream101 @Rosayc @Teenytinydragon

Radio was talking to the others, trying to sort out info. Little did they know, someone walked pasted them and picked their pocket for the useful looking smoke bomb they had. A small, sly smile was on the theif's face. It's part of their job.

Radio got robbed of their smoke bomb!
There is a clue in here!
@Dragonclaw101 @RadioReprise @Moonbeams @playerpichu @nightskyseer @Melonwings @MurderlessCrow @EmbertheSkywing @Beheaded @Viskara @Tweeter101 @DeltaSnek @WarpedCream101 @Rosayc @Teenytinydragon

Radio was talking to the others, trying to sort out info. Little did they know, someone walked pasted them and picked their pocket for the useful looking smoke bomb they had. A small, sly smile was on the theif's face. It's part of their job.

Radio got robbed of their smoke bomb!
There is a clue in here!
https://pfq.link/TheMimic Visit my pokefarm, Please.
I have a discord for fanfic writers. Drop on by!
Fanfic chat
[quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-09-02 17:45:10" ] If the virus hit whoever was attacked the most, the extra hints wouldn't mean anything when there's a better chance of the victim dying than living. [/quote] Good point. Re: character and killing, good point. I’ll look back at the series? I can eliminate a few from memory but a refresher would be helpful. Also wow, you two are really intent on killing each other. Also re: Dragon owing me an item, I’m confused but not complaining
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-09-02 17:45:10:
Good point.

Re: character and killing, good point. I’ll look back at the series? I can eliminate a few from memory but a refresher would be helpful.
Also wow, you two are really intent on killing each other.

Also re: Dragon owing me an item, I’m confused but not complaining
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 116 117