Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | XOver Mafia round 5[Town and Neutral wi]
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 116 117
@Dragonclaw101 @RadioReprise @Moonbeams @playerpichu @nightskyseer @Melonwings @MurderlessCrow @EmbertheSkywing @Beheaded @Viskara @Tweeter101 @DeltaSnek @WarpedCream101 @Rosayc @Teenytinydragon

Shapeclaw.FAK watched as the actions of players piled in, showing one of the bunnies so they can get the snacks ready. "Man, are we in for a show!"

A player was sitting on a bench when they saw EmbertheSkywing walking along. They got up and tried following them to an area. When they finally swung at the Ember, they finally realized they were about to be struck at and threw down a smoke bomb. CLANG! Two metal objects collide and the lamp post was the victim instead of Ember, who was nowhere to be seen. Quivering from the impact, the player went elsewhere.

A player was in a grocery store with another player, seeking items. One mentioned they heard something, and they followed it. It turns out a couple of plot bunnies were in the store too, trying to open some wooden crates and locked coolers. One player made a loud sound to break a lock while the other broke open a wooden crate. The two players each obtain a valuable item while the bunnies helped themselves to the produce they exposed.

Dragonclaw101 was walking out in an open alley, certain that something wasn't right. And sure enough, they were in for a battle. As they got ready to move, they felt the ground change into slippery ice. Being experienced and talented, Dragon made the most of it, holding up a longsword in time, they were quick to deflecting the bullets of a player before sliding into them to knock them down and dazed them long enough to pin. They got a good look at RadioReprise before someone sliced their backside and heard someone yell above them in a sarcastic tone that cop bunnies were coming. Of the four people, two fled, leaving Dragon and Radio behind. Dragon pulled out their syringe and used it on themselves to heal the nasty wound.

"No deaths?! Geez!" Shapeclaw.FAK was amused, but shocked that no one died. A few bunnies were with him, wearing 3D glasses and munching on snacks with him.
"At least there will be info," Mimic shrugged. She was still checking among the data for anything that could tell her where the virus even is. The players have yet to realize that they were not alone in the game...

Dragonclaw101 was attacked! But they turned it around and revealed RadioReprise as the attacker!
Someone trolled Dragonclaw101! It didn't work as planned, but hints towards Dragonclaw101 was still revealed!
Someone attacked Dragonclaw101! Luckily, they had a medical syringe and saved themselves.
Someone attacked EmbertheSkywing! Luckily, they escaped by using a smoke bomb.
2 players have found items!
There are 7 clues to find, including Dragon's.
The virus is still loose! Where could it be?

DeltaSnek did not show up and Rosayc has been a no-show two phases. Checking for a possible replacement before I mod-kill.
@Dragonclaw101 @RadioReprise @Moonbeams @playerpichu @nightskyseer @Melonwings @MurderlessCrow @EmbertheSkywing @Beheaded @Viskara @Tweeter101 @DeltaSnek @WarpedCream101 @Rosayc @Teenytinydragon

Shapeclaw.FAK watched as the actions of players piled in, showing one of the bunnies so they can get the snacks ready. "Man, are we in for a show!"

A player was sitting on a bench when they saw EmbertheSkywing walking along. They got up and tried following them to an area. When they finally swung at the Ember, they finally realized they were about to be struck at and threw down a smoke bomb. CLANG! Two metal objects collide and the lamp post was the victim instead of Ember, who was nowhere to be seen. Quivering from the impact, the player went elsewhere.

A player was in a grocery store with another player, seeking items. One mentioned they heard something, and they followed it. It turns out a couple of plot bunnies were in the store too, trying to open some wooden crates and locked coolers. One player made a loud sound to break a lock while the other broke open a wooden crate. The two players each obtain a valuable item while the bunnies helped themselves to the produce they exposed.

Dragonclaw101 was walking out in an open alley, certain that something wasn't right. And sure enough, they were in for a battle. As they got ready to move, they felt the ground change into slippery ice. Being experienced and talented, Dragon made the most of it, holding up a longsword in time, they were quick to deflecting the bullets of a player before sliding into them to knock them down and dazed them long enough to pin. They got a good look at RadioReprise before someone sliced their backside and heard someone yell above them in a sarcastic tone that cop bunnies were coming. Of the four people, two fled, leaving Dragon and Radio behind. Dragon pulled out their syringe and used it on themselves to heal the nasty wound.

"No deaths?! Geez!" Shapeclaw.FAK was amused, but shocked that no one died. A few bunnies were with him, wearing 3D glasses and munching on snacks with him.
"At least there will be info," Mimic shrugged. She was still checking among the data for anything that could tell her where the virus even is. The players have yet to realize that they were not alone in the game...

Dragonclaw101 was attacked! But they turned it around and revealed RadioReprise as the attacker!
Someone trolled Dragonclaw101! It didn't work as planned, but hints towards Dragonclaw101 was still revealed!
Someone attacked Dragonclaw101! Luckily, they had a medical syringe and saved themselves.
Someone attacked EmbertheSkywing! Luckily, they escaped by using a smoke bomb.
2 players have found items!
There are 7 clues to find, including Dragon's.
The virus is still loose! Where could it be?

DeltaSnek did not show up and Rosayc has been a no-show two phases. Checking for a possible replacement before I mod-kill.
https://pfq.link/TheMimic Visit my pokefarm, Please.
I have a discord for fanfic writers. Drop on by!
Fanfic chat
top ten anime plot twists
top ten anime plot twists
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
Radio, why am I not shocked?
Radio, why am I not shocked?
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Oh okay.

1) no maf kill, possibly radio
2) radio had a syringe
3) someone has a metal object
Oh okay.

2) radio had a syringe
1DKhf3D.png
Huh. The reason I attacked you was because of the vig claim, since I'm the actual vig.
Huh. The reason I attacked you was because of the vig claim, since I'm the actual vig.

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
Also, the syringe was me. That was the item Tweeter gave me.
Also, the syringe was me. That was the item Tweeter gave me.

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
[quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-09-02 17:05:06" ] Huh. The reason I attacked you was because of the vig claim, since I'm the actual vig. [/quote] Ah. Well, I don't know if I can kill again or not. And I was the one with the syringe.
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-09-02 17:05:06:
Ah. Well, I don't know if I can kill again or not.

And I was the one with the syringe.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
[quote name="MurderlessCrow" date="2019-09-02 17:04:58" ] Oh okay. 1) no maf kill, possibly radio 2) radio had a syringe 3) someone has a metal object [/quote] I think the syringe was Dragon I am. so confused
MurderlessCrow wrote on 2019-09-02 17:04:58:
Oh okay.

2) radio had a syringe
I think the syringe was Dragon

I am. so confused
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
Um...That syringe used was actually Dragon's...
Um...That syringe used was actually Dragon's...
https://pfq.link/TheMimic Visit my pokefarm, Please.
I have a discord for fanfic writers. Drop on by!
Fanfic chat
Uh

Both people had a syringe
I
Uh

Both people had a syringe
I
1DKhf3D.png
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 116 117