Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | XOver Mafia round 5[Town and Neutral wi]
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 116 117
[quote name="EmbertheSkywing" date="2019-09-01 18:15:25" ] [quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-09-01 18:06:55" ] [quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-09-01 18:05:56" ] [quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-09-01 18:00:13" ] [quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-09-01 17:59:22" ] [quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-09-01 17:57:58" ] [quote name="EmbertheSkywing" date="2019-09-01 17:56:14" ] @ Dragonclaw101 If you were concerned about dying tonight, why didn't you use your night-kill immunity-shot? [/quote] It's passive. I'm concerned about tomorrow [/quote] If you're going to reveal an alignment, why would you be? [/quote] Because I will not. No mafia in their right mind would target me. [/quote] Sure, maf would want to keep you alive as a lynch candidate- but now that you’ve claimed to be, as someone accurately described it, a jack of all trades on steroids, mafia would have to be really sure that you’re not bluffing to not target you I don’t want to lynch you if you’re not bluffing- which seems unlikely-, though. Prove that you can do something other than escaping a lynch and then I’ll be more likely to listen [/quote] [b]I'll bet you all two items I hold [/b]that I targeted Radio tonight and she will die [/quote] What are you trying to say? [/quote] I hold two items? And the reason I didn't give my "terrible vibes" before is that I didn't want to be sus (more than I was, backfired horribly) Anywho, I tried targeting earlier and that didn't go through (Tweeter) so I felt like I needed vindication. Gotta go for a few hours, Poker night with the family
EmbertheSkywing wrote on 2019-09-01 18:15:25:
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-09-01 18:06:55:
nightskyseer wrote on 2019-09-01 18:05:56:
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-09-01 18:00:13:
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-09-01 17:59:22:
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-09-01 17:57:58:
EmbertheSkywing wrote on 2019-09-01 17:56:14:
@ Dragonclaw101 If you were concerned about dying tonight, why didn't you use your night-kill immunity-shot?
It's passive. I'm concerned about tomorrow
If you're going to reveal an alignment, why would you be?
Because I will not. No mafia in their right mind would target me.
Sure, maf would want to keep you alive as a lynch candidate- but now that you’ve claimed to be, as someone accurately described it, a jack of all trades on steroids, mafia would have to be really sure that you’re not bluffing to not target you

I don’t want to lynch you if you’re not bluffing- which seems unlikely-, though. Prove that you can do something other than escaping a lynch and then I’ll be more likely to listen
I'll bet you all two items I hold that I targeted Radio tonight and she will die

What are you trying to say?
I hold two items?

And the reason I didn't give my "terrible vibes" before is that I didn't want to be sus (more than I was, backfired horribly)

Anywho, I tried targeting earlier and that didn't go through (Tweeter) so I felt like I needed vindication.

Gotta go for a few hours, Poker night with the family
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
[quote=@Dragonclaw101]Anywho, I tried targeting earlier and that didn't go through (Tweeter) so I felt like I needed vindication. [/quote] Why? When? Why not? [color=transparent]I'll stop asking questions when I'm dead
Anywho, I tried targeting earlier and that didn't go through (Tweeter) so I felt like I needed vindication.

Why? When? Why not? I'll stop asking questions when I'm dead
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
[quote name="EmbertheSkywing" date="2019-09-01 18:38:25" ] [quote=@Dragonclaw101]Anywho, I tried targeting earlier and that didn't go through (Tweeter) so I felt like I needed vindication. [/quote] Why? When? Why not? [color=transparent]I'll stop asking questions when I'm dead [/quote] What ability did you use and what do you mean by vindication?
EmbertheSkywing wrote on 2019-09-01 18:38:25:

What ability did you use and what do you mean by vindication?

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
[quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-09-01 18:41:09" ] [quote name="EmbertheSkywing" date="2019-09-01 18:38:25" ] [quote=@Dragonclaw101]Anywho, I tried targeting earlier and that didn't go through (Tweeter) so I felt like I needed vindication. [/quote] Why? When? Why not? [color=transparent]I'll stop asking questions when I'm dead [/quote] What ability did you use and what do you mean by vindication? [/quote] Attempted to kill you. Tweeter had blocked it with the changing cycle thing, and I was unable to perform the kill. I just felt uset that it hadn't gone through and I wanted it to. Look, I'm not reasonable. I'm chaotic and very crazy at the moment, so maybe you really would be better off lynching me so I don't hurt you all in the madness. Eugh, why must I be so... Chaotic...
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-09-01 18:41:09:

Attempted to kill you. Tweeter had blocked it with the changing cycle thing, and I was unable to perform the kill. I just felt uset that it hadn't gone through and I wanted it to. Look, I'm not reasonable. I'm chaotic and very crazy at the moment, so maybe you really would be better off lynching me so I don't hurt you all in the madness. Eugh, why must I be so... Chaotic...
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
[quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-09-01 19:23:49" ] [quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-09-01 18:41:09" ] [quote name="EmbertheSkywing" date="2019-09-01 18:38:25" ] [quote=@Dragonclaw101]Anywho, I tried targeting earlier and that didn't go through (Tweeter) so I felt like I needed vindication. [/quote] Why? When? Why not? [color=transparent]I'll stop asking questions when I'm dead [/quote] What ability did you use and what do you mean by vindication? [/quote] Attempted to kill you. Tweeter had blocked it with the changing cycle thing, and I was unable to perform the kill. I just felt uset that it hadn't gone through and I wanted it to. Look, I'm not reasonable. I'm chaotic and very crazy at the moment, so maybe you really would be better off lynching me so I don't hurt you all in the madness. Eugh, why must I be so... Chaotic... [/quote] Oh, and game night ended early for me. I lost all my money due to my chaos ugh
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-09-01 19:23:49:
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-09-01 18:41:09:

Attempted to kill you. Tweeter had blocked it with the changing cycle thing, and I was unable to perform the kill. I just felt uset that it hadn't gone through and I wanted it to. Look, I'm not reasonable. I'm chaotic and very crazy at the moment, so maybe you really would be better off lynching me so I don't hurt you all in the madness. Eugh, why must I be so... Chaotic...
Oh, and game night ended early for me. I lost all my money due to my chaos ugh

Clayton Academy
@TheMimic1013

Sorry, I think I overslept this night. Needless to say, I'm still not entirely sure, when you can PM actions. I assume the next action would be tomorrow?
@TheMimic1013

Sorry, I think I overslept this night. Needless to say, I'm still not entirely sure, when you can PM actions. I assume the next action would be tomorrow?
Viskara-Space-Orchid-sig-II.png
I pulled another all nighter. Severely underestimated a horror series. :D

At least I function on low energy, as I've learned. :3
I pulled another all nighter. Severely underestimated a horror series. :D

At least I function on low energy, as I've learned. :3

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
@Viskara You should still have until 17:00 to send actions in.
@Viskara You should still have until 17:00 to send actions in.

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
@Dragonclaw101 @RadioReprise @Moonbeams @playerpichu @nightskyseer @Melonwings @MurderlessCrow @EmbertheSkywing @Beheaded @Viskara @Tweeter101 @DeltaSnek @WarpedCream101 @Rosayc @Teenytinydragon

Just letting you guys know that there is less than 5 hours remaining before rollover. If you haven't marked yourself active in any way, do so before time is up!

I got three players who haven't marked themselves active yet.
@Dragonclaw101 @RadioReprise @Moonbeams @playerpichu @nightskyseer @Melonwings @MurderlessCrow @EmbertheSkywing @Beheaded @Viskara @Tweeter101 @DeltaSnek @WarpedCream101 @Rosayc @Teenytinydragon

Just letting you guys know that there is less than 5 hours remaining before rollover. If you haven't marked yourself active in any way, do so before time is up!

I got three players who haven't marked themselves active yet.
https://pfq.link/TheMimic Visit my pokefarm, Please.
I have a discord for fanfic writers. Drop on by!
Fanfic chat
One hour left til rollover, guys!
One hour left til rollover, guys!
https://pfq.link/TheMimic Visit my pokefarm, Please.
I have a discord for fanfic writers. Drop on by!
Fanfic chat
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 116 117