Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | XOver Mafia round 5[Town and Neutral wi]
1 2 ... 104 105 106 107 108 ... 116 117
[quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-09-06 09:25:09" ] [quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-09-06 09:19:43" ] Mukuro sighs, rubbing at her temples and trying to ignore the growing discomfort of there being a zipper magically implanted into her skin. She points, pointedly, at Nightskyseer, before bringing both of her hands up to trace the pattern of a square and a semicircle on the top of it in the air. She slams a palm down on where the imaginary semicircle was. [/quote] Timmy fell down the well! [S]I think I'm funny [/quote] She mimes hefting an object onto her shoulder, one hand poised on something in front of her shoulder and one behind, before pointing the illusion at Dragon.
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-09-06 09:25:09:
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-09-06 09:19:43:
Mukuro sighs, rubbing at her temples and trying to ignore the growing discomfort of there being a zipper magically implanted into her skin. She points, pointedly, at Nightskyseer, before bringing both of her hands up to trace the pattern of a square and a semicircle on the top of it in the air. She slams a palm down on where the imaginary semicircle was.
Timmy fell down the well!

I think I'm funny

She mimes hefting an object onto her shoulder, one hand poised on something in front of her shoulder and one behind, before pointing the illusion at Dragon.

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
[quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-09-06 09:27:03" ] [quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-09-06 07:42:01" ] Know why? I healed myself so I didn’t die at night because a [b]bizarre number[/b] of people seem to be attacking me this game. [/quote] Mukuro would laugh, if she could. [/quote] All two of us. I mean, I haven't targeted you at all
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-09-06 09:27:03:
nightskyseer wrote on 2019-09-06 07:42:01:
Know why? I healed myself so I didn’t die at night because a bizarre number of people seem to be attacking me this game.

Mukuro would laugh, if she could.
All two of us. I mean, I haven't targeted you at all
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
I'd like to lock my vote as well, please
I'd like to lock my vote as well, please
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
I mean, you can vote for me. It isn’t going to work but sure, go ahead
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
[quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-09-06 11:29:09" ] I mean, you can vote for me. It isn’t going to work but sure, go ahead [/quote] It's too late for me to change it, soooooo...
nightskyseer wrote on 2019-09-06 11:29:09:
It's too late for me to change it, soooooo...

Clayton Academy
@RadioReprise You are voting and locking on nightskyseer?

It took me a moment to figure it out. XD

https://pfq.link/TheMimic Visit my pokefarm, Please.
I have a discord for fanfic writers. Drop on by!
Fanfic chat
@Dragonclaw101 @RadioReprise @Moonbeams @playerpichu @nightskyseer @Melonwings @MurderlessCrow @EmbertheSkywing @Beheaded @Viskara @Tweeter101 @DeltaSnek @WarpedCream101 @Rosayc @Teenytinydragon

BANG! TINK!

Viskara suffered the impact of the bullet and did not fall. Instead, they took off their vest and slammed it tothe ground, irritated. "Again, Radio?"

RadioReprise shrugged as they tossed the gun over their shoulder. No remorse.

Viskara was shot! Their vest saved their life!
RadioReprise was revealed as the shooter!
There is a clue!
@Dragonclaw101 @RadioReprise @Moonbeams @playerpichu @nightskyseer @Melonwings @MurderlessCrow @EmbertheSkywing @Beheaded @Viskara @Tweeter101 @DeltaSnek @WarpedCream101 @Rosayc @Teenytinydragon

BANG! TINK!

Viskara suffered the impact of the bullet and did not fall. Instead, they took off their vest and slammed it tothe ground, irritated. "Again, Radio?"

RadioReprise shrugged as they tossed the gun over their shoulder. No remorse.

Viskara was shot! Their vest saved their life!
RadioReprise was revealed as the shooter!
There is a clue!
Fanfic chat
[quote name="TheMimic1013" date="2019-09-06 12:30:47" ] @RadioReprise You are voting and locking on nightskyseer? It took me a moment to figure it out. XD [/quote] Mukuro nods sharply. She then turns to Viskara, freshly shot, and gestures between them and Night with a shrug.
TheMimic1013 wrote on 2019-09-06 12:30:47:

Mukuro nods sharply. She then turns to Viskara, freshly shot, and gestures between them and Night with a shrug.

» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)

Dragonclaw101 : nightskyseer
RadioReprise : nightskyseer
Moonbeams : INVALID
nightskyseer : Viskara
Viskara : nightskyseer

Immediately, votes piled in and locked without much talking. Monkey King couldn't help himself. "Picking a new king or queen now? Or is it for president?"

The moment the Monkey King dressed up as a slim and hairy Donald Trump, a plot bunny raised a sign with the bold letters of 'eject' written on there. Suddenly, everyone watched as the ground the monkey stood on launched him high into the air, bouncing on a spring - traditional cartoon effect. Everyone could hear him yell;

"Aagggghhhhh! Shhhoooowwwoooofffffffffffssssss!"

With the Monkey King not around to be a third wheel for the moment, Shapeclaw.FAK took advantage to get to the chase. "Can't get out of this one, nightskyseer!"

Nightskyseer revealed a symbol on their body to shield themselves, forgetting about Mimic, who wrote something on a document and insert it into the game. A sudden hole opened under night's feet and they fell in, unable to get out because the ground shut itself. A faint scream was heard before silence filled the air.

"That was new. Well done, Mimic." Shapeclaw.FAK then turned to the rest of the remaining players. "You defeated the mafia, but now we have to ask you guys one last task: survive tonight and defeat the Monkey King. According to the document that this virus copied his form from, he can only be defeated by lynching. But you can still roleblock him if you want to give him trouble right back" Everyone was ready to end the game, but if this virus must be stopped, so be it.

A player traveled to the park to get a breather before seeing what they can do about the Monkey King. They stopped and stared at the item sitting on a bench and picked it up. With one leap, they were out of the park and getting home.

Nightskyseer was lynched! They were China Sorrows from Skulduggery Pleasant!
Town has new task: defeat the Monkey King!
A player found an item!
There is a clue!
The Monkey King is acting tonight!
RadioReprise can now speak normally again. The magic wore off.

Mafia was defeated! Town wins!

It is now night! Send in actions!

Dragonclaw101 : nightskyseer
RadioReprise : nightskyseer
Moonbeams : INVALID
nightskyseer : Viskara
Viskara : nightskyseer

Immediately, votes piled in and locked without much talking. Monkey King couldn't help himself. "Picking a new king or queen now? Or is it for president?"

The moment the Monkey King dressed up as a slim and hairy Donald Trump, a plot bunny raised a sign with the bold letters of 'eject' written on there. Suddenly, everyone watched as the ground the monkey stood on launched him high into the air, bouncing on a spring - traditional cartoon effect. Everyone could hear him yell;

"Aagggghhhhh! Shhhoooowwwoooofffffffffffssssss!"

With the Monkey King not around to be a third wheel for the moment, Shapeclaw.FAK took advantage to get to the chase. "Can't get out of this one, nightskyseer!"

Nightskyseer revealed a symbol on their body to shield themselves, forgetting about Mimic, who wrote something on a document and insert it into the game. A sudden hole opened under night's feet and they fell in, unable to get out because the ground shut itself. A faint scream was heard before silence filled the air.

"That was new. Well done, Mimic." Shapeclaw.FAK then turned to the rest of the remaining players. "You defeated the mafia, but now we have to ask you guys one last task: survive tonight and defeat the Monkey King. According to the document that this virus copied his form from, he can only be defeated by lynching. But you can still roleblock him if you want to give him trouble right back" Everyone was ready to end the game, but if this virus must be stopped, so be it.

A player traveled to the park to get a breather before seeing what they can do about the Monkey King. They stopped and stared at the item sitting on a bench and picked it up. With one leap, they were out of the park and getting home.

Nightskyseer was lynched! They were China Sorrows from Skulduggery Pleasant!
Town has new task: defeat the Monkey King!
A player found an item!
There is a clue!
The Monkey King is acting tonight!
RadioReprise can now speak normally again. The magic wore off.

Mafia was defeated! Town wins!

It is now night! Send in actions!
Fanfic chat
Does the item have anything to do with defeating the Monkey King, or is it a regular drop?

Anyways, I can't do much. I do have some items that may be of use to a rber or doctor, though.
Does the item have anything to do with defeating the Monkey King, or is it a regular drop?

Anyways, I can't do much. I do have some items that may be of use to a rber or doctor, though.

» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
1 2 ... 104 105 106 107 108 ... 116 117