Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | XOver Mafia round 5[Town and Neutral wi]
1 2 ... 102 103 104 105 106 ... 116 117
(night shut up and stop quoting dead memes challenge: failed)
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
[quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-09-05 20:40:28" ] So, it's hit it or miss it? Well then. [/quote] HIT OR MISS I GUESS THEY NEVER MISS HUH [/quote] I'll just let that stand alone here. Edit: Why is my quote messed up lol
nightskyseer wrote on 2019-09-05 20:40:28:
So, it's hit it or miss it? Well then.
HIT OR MISS I GUESS THEY NEVER MISS HUH
[/quote]

I'll just let that stand alone here.

Edit: Why is my quote messed up lol
Viskara-Space-Orchid-sig-II.png
[quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-09-05 20:40:46" ] (night shut up and stop quoting dead memes challenge: failed) [/quote] That is something a maf would do /joke
nightskyseer wrote on 2019-09-05 20:40:46:
That is something a maf would do

/joke
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
[quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-09-05 20:43:53" ] [quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-09-05 20:40:46" ] (night shut up and stop quoting dead memes challenge: failed) [/quote] That is something a maf would do /joke [/quote] Joke’s on you, because regardless of my alignment I lack the fundamental ability to shut up
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-09-05 20:43:53:
nightskyseer wrote on 2019-09-05 20:40:46:
That is something a maf would do

/joke
Joke’s on you, because regardless of my alignment I lack the fundamental ability to shut up
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
*my current mood*
Hyped for the night to end and for us to see what the Monkey King does
*my current mood*
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
Even though I'll eventually die, I'm also hyped up for the monkey king.
Even though I'll eventually die, I'm also hyped up for the monkey king.
[quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-09-05 20:47:14" ] *my current mood* Hyped for the night to end and for us to see what the Monkey King does [/quote] Me too! Since everyone’s been active maybe it’ll end early [color=transparent]Also bad joke: are you hyped for the night to end or are you hyped for night to end[/color]
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-09-05 20:47:14:
*my current mood*
Me too! Since everyone’s been active maybe it’ll end early
Also bad joke: are you hyped for the night to end or are you hyped for night to end
I already sent a message, that I'm okay with ending early.
I already sent a message, that I'm okay with ending early.
@Dragonclaw101 @RadioReprise @Moonbeams @playerpichu @nightskyseer @Melonwings @MurderlessCrow @EmbertheSkywing @Beheaded @Viskara @Tweeter101 @DeltaSnek @WarpedCream101 @Rosayc @Teenytinydragon

Plot bunnies were on the lookout as players send Shapeclaw and Mimic their actions. All Mimic could do was watch and hope that the players can figure out how to win against the Monkey King.

Dragonclaw101 was heading away from their house when they sense trouble. Quickly, they threw down a smoke bomb and had only enough time to escape a pillar of fire that burst from the ground.

A player was racing about to avoid trouble. Then they find an item on one of the rooftops, which was easy for them to reach.

Viskara was heading home, knowing that trouble is amok. To their surprise, they were suddenly caught in a giant spider web?! Try as they might, they could not get free, but they could see the Monkey King laughing at them. "How's the view up there? I would hang out with you, but I have more pranks to give. HAHAHA!"

RadioReprise was trying to avoid being spotted while getting to their destination. But they stopped in their tracks as a cage springs up and catches them. The Monkey King was there, dressed up as a police officer and welding a nightstick. "Halt! What makes you think you can run around in the shadows when you are not a ninja?"
"What are yo-"

"Zip it! I do the talking here!" Monkey King's nightstick glowed with energy towards Radio, their mouth becoming a zipper and zipping shut. They tried to unzip their mouth, but to no avail as the monkey walked away. "You can stay in there for the night or until you get a better fashion sense. Haha!"

A player was walking when they saw something moving about. They created a light and saw a plot bunny who got startled and dropped their item, to which they picked up as the bunny ran away.

Nightskyseer was finally at home and settled down when they felt something wasn't right. They threw down a smoke bomb just in time to vanish from the thrown knife that would have found their head.

In the morning, the bunnies worked together to free Viskara and Radio from their predicaments. But Radio's mouth was still zipped shut.

Dragonclaw101 was attacked! They used a smoke bomb to avoid the attack.
Nightskyseer was attacked! They used a smoke bomb to avoid the attack.
Monkey King caught Viskara in a giant web! Any actions they had planned were cancelled.
RadioReprise was caged by the Monkey King! Any actions they had planned were cancelled.
Monkey King made RadioReprise zip it! They can not talk for the day, but they can vote, perform actions, and communicate with gestures and actions(think round one's frightmare player).
2 players found items!
There are 4 clues!

@Dragonclaw101 @RadioReprise @Moonbeams @playerpichu @nightskyseer @Melonwings @MurderlessCrow @EmbertheSkywing @Beheaded @Viskara @Tweeter101 @DeltaSnek @WarpedCream101 @Rosayc @Teenytinydragon

Plot bunnies were on the lookout as players send Shapeclaw and Mimic their actions. All Mimic could do was watch and hope that the players can figure out how to win against the Monkey King.

Dragonclaw101 was heading away from their house when they sense trouble. Quickly, they threw down a smoke bomb and had only enough time to escape a pillar of fire that burst from the ground.

A player was racing about to avoid trouble. Then they find an item on one of the rooftops, which was easy for them to reach.

Viskara was heading home, knowing that trouble is amok. To their surprise, they were suddenly caught in a giant spider web?! Try as they might, they could not get free, but they could see the Monkey King laughing at them. "How's the view up there? I would hang out with you, but I have more pranks to give. HAHAHA!"

RadioReprise was trying to avoid being spotted while getting to their destination. But they stopped in their tracks as a cage springs up and catches them. The Monkey King was there, dressed up as a police officer and welding a nightstick. "Halt! What makes you think you can run around in the shadows when you are not a ninja?"
"What are yo-"

"Zip it! I do the talking here!" Monkey King's nightstick glowed with energy towards Radio, their mouth becoming a zipper and zipping shut. They tried to unzip their mouth, but to no avail as the monkey walked away. "You can stay in there for the night or until you get a better fashion sense. Haha!"

A player was walking when they saw something moving about. They created a light and saw a plot bunny who got startled and dropped their item, to which they picked up as the bunny ran away.

Nightskyseer was finally at home and settled down when they felt something wasn't right. They threw down a smoke bomb just in time to vanish from the thrown knife that would have found their head.

In the morning, the bunnies worked together to free Viskara and Radio from their predicaments. But Radio's mouth was still zipped shut.

Dragonclaw101 was attacked! They used a smoke bomb to avoid the attack.
Nightskyseer was attacked! They used a smoke bomb to avoid the attack.
Monkey King caught Viskara in a giant web! Any actions they had planned were cancelled.
RadioReprise was caged by the Monkey King! Any actions they had planned were cancelled.
Monkey King made RadioReprise zip it! They can not talk for the day, but they can vote, perform actions, and communicate with gestures and actions(think round one's frightmare player).
2 players found items!
There are 4 clues!

https://pfq.link/TheMimic Visit my pokefarm, Please.
I have a discord for fanfic writers. Drop on by!
Fanfic chat
HOKAY, NIGHT, I AM UPSETTLED THAT YOU ESCAPED THE ATTACK BUT NOW

I vote nightskyseer
HOKAY, NIGHT, I AM UPSETTLED THAT YOU ESCAPED THE ATTACK BUT NOW

I vote nightskyseer

Clayton Academy
1 2 ... 102 103 104 105 106 ... 116 117