TOPIC | CYOA - End of Sornieth [Revived]
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
>> "Do you think she was telling the truth?"
>> "Do you think she was telling the truth?"
0QP261t.png
"Do you think she was telling the truth?" she seemed suspicious
"Do you think she was telling the truth?" she seemed suspicious
all pronouns +3 fr
@yellowstarfish @MotherOfFlame @WillowWolfie @AlchemyFox @SandBoa @Frionivalis @HimikotheMage @Stanzascale @ShinyDecidueye @starrylizards @PinkyDaPinkSlime @Starwing36 @Arcanedragon @LemonySnacket @SweetToothArt @Soapwort @Foxstarplayful

My apologies for not giving an update in so long, but this CYOA will have a hiatus until 5th of October as I am having examinations recently. I'll give a recap when I update again after that day! Have a nice day/night everyone!
@yellowstarfish @MotherOfFlame @WillowWolfie @AlchemyFox @SandBoa @Frionivalis @HimikotheMage @Stanzascale @ShinyDecidueye @starrylizards @PinkyDaPinkSlime @Starwing36 @Arcanedragon @LemonySnacket @SweetToothArt @Soapwort @Foxstarplayful

My apologies for not giving an update in so long, but this CYOA will have a hiatus until 5th of October as I am having examinations recently. I'll give a recap when I update again after that day! Have a nice day/night everyone!
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
all good, real life always comes first! ill be looking forward to the return of CYOA :-)
all good, real life always comes first! ill be looking forward to the return of CYOA :-)
dark matter hatchery
art shop
AdNAlvs.gif
fr+17, they/them, 16
[center][item=discarded ribbon] [size=2]@yellowstarfish @MotherOfFlame @WillowWolfie @AlchemyFox @SandBoa @Frionivalis @HimikotheMage @Stanzascale @ShinyDecidueye @starrylizards @PinkyDaPinkSlime @Starwing36 @Arcanedragon @LemonySnacket @SweetToothArt @Soapwort @Foxstarplayful @Bananacorn[/size] [size=5][b]End of Sornieth is back![/b][/size] Hello everyone! As promised, CYOA - End of Sornieth has returned! As promised, here is a synopsis of what has happened so far: A female Ice Skydancer named Cyrosphera roams the desolate Snowsquall Tundra following the aftermath of the BeastClan takeover. She finds another dragon, a male Nature Nocturne named Leafhopper. A few moments later a strange ration pouch lands in the snow, though the source of it is not found. They decide to take the bag along. Just as they are leaving, they witness the crumbling of the Cloudscape Crags and realise the magic of the Icewarden will not be able to keep the Southern Icefield afloat for long. Saddened, the two agree to leave to another flight's territory. Deciding on Windswept Plateau, the two of them fly towards it but are ambushed by Harpies. They fly into the Twisting Crescendo in panic, they are separated when they reach the balloon Clans at the top. A Wildclaw and his son offers to help Cyrosphera, but she declines and flies away to find Leafhopper. A Guardian named Sandstone leads her to Leafhopper, who had been injured in the flight. They decide to stay for a while for Leafhopper to recover but soon encounter strange happenings and strong surges in magic. They asked Sandstone, who claimed that the strong magic was due to the mages who kept the balloon in place. Cyrosphera was still doubtful, unsatisfied with that answer. Now, the story will continue from [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2679622/18#post_40119765]where we left off[/url]. ----- [i]The choice is [b]"Do you think she was telling the truth?"[/b]![/i] "Do you think she was telling the truth?" Cyrosphera turned to Leafhopper, brow furrowed. "She seemed quite hasty to run off." "I'm not sure," Leafhopper began, staring at Sandstone's departing figure. "Maybe she is right, the mages need a lot of magic to power this balloon. But then again, that doesn't explain the figure who was in the healer's den." Leafhopper cast a glance around, but none of the bustling dragons seemed to take notice of them. Cyrosphera hoped none of them were eavesdropping. If they could control the wind, who knew if they could manipulate it to carry their voices across? "That unexplained figure is dangerous," Cyrosphera voiced her thoughts, lowering her voice to a whisper. "I don't know if it belongs to the Clan or... BeastClan, or if it harbours malicious intents." Leafhopper nodded in agreement, eyes travelling over the dragons as if trying to find the strange figure again. "What should we do now, then?" [b]>> Stay in the Clan and investigate. >> Leave as soon as possible.[/b] Previous part: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2679622/18#post_40119765]Chapter 2: Part 8: Sand[/url] Next part: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2679622/19#post_40972257]Chapter 2: Part 10: Foo's Eye[/url]
Discarded Ribbon
@yellowstarfish @MotherOfFlame @WillowWolfie @AlchemyFox @SandBoa @Frionivalis @HimikotheMage @Stanzascale @ShinyDecidueye @starrylizards @PinkyDaPinkSlime @Starwing36 @Arcanedragon @LemonySnacket @SweetToothArt @Soapwort @Foxstarplayful @Bananacorn

End of Sornieth is back!

Hello everyone! As promised, CYOA - End of Sornieth has returned!

As promised, here is a synopsis of what has happened so far:

A female Ice Skydancer named Cyrosphera roams the desolate Snowsquall Tundra following the aftermath of the BeastClan takeover. She finds another dragon, a male Nature Nocturne named Leafhopper. A few moments later a strange ration pouch lands in the snow, though the source of it is not found. They decide to take the bag along.

Just as they are leaving, they witness the crumbling of the Cloudscape Crags and realise the magic of the Icewarden will not be able to keep the Southern Icefield afloat for long. Saddened, the two agree to leave to another flight's territory.

Deciding on Windswept Plateau, the two of them fly towards it but are ambushed by Harpies. They fly into the Twisting Crescendo in panic, they are separated when they reach the balloon Clans at the top.

A Wildclaw and his son offers to help Cyrosphera, but she declines and flies away to find Leafhopper. A Guardian named Sandstone leads her to Leafhopper, who had been injured in the flight. They decide to stay for a while for Leafhopper to recover but soon encounter strange happenings and strong surges in magic.

They asked Sandstone, who claimed that the strong magic was due to the mages who kept the balloon in place. Cyrosphera was still doubtful, unsatisfied with that answer.

Now, the story will continue from where we left off.

The choice is "Do you think she was telling the truth?"!

"Do you think she was telling the truth?" Cyrosphera turned to Leafhopper, brow furrowed. "She seemed quite hasty to run off."

"I'm not sure," Leafhopper began, staring at Sandstone's departing figure. "Maybe she is right, the mages need a lot of magic to power this balloon. But then again, that doesn't explain the figure who was in the healer's den."

Leafhopper cast a glance around, but none of the bustling dragons seemed to take notice of them. Cyrosphera hoped none of them were eavesdropping. If they could control the wind, who knew if they could manipulate it to carry their voices across?

"That unexplained figure is dangerous," Cyrosphera voiced her thoughts, lowering her voice to a whisper. "I don't know if it belongs to the Clan or... BeastClan, or if it harbours malicious intents."

Leafhopper nodded in agreement, eyes travelling over the dragons as if trying to find the strange figure again. "What should we do now, then?"

>> Stay in the Clan and investigate.
>> Leave as soon as possible.

Previous part: Chapter 2: Part 8: Sand
Next part: Chapter 2: Part 10: Foo's Eye
investigate
investigate
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

fest skins & umas for sale!

let your dreams take flight
_______________qd7QmLu.png
Investigate, but don't rouse suspicion.
Investigate, but don't rouse suspicion.
mTNec0b.png AD17I29.gif
Investigate
Investigate
l9szmFh.jpg
Investigate!
(And can I be added to the pinglist? I've been stalking this thread for a bit now and I want to follow the story!)
Investigate!
(And can I be added to the pinglist? I've been stalking this thread for a bit now and I want to follow the story!)
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
[center][item=foo's eye] [size=2]@yellowstarfish @MotherOfFlame @WillowWolfie @AlchemyFox @SandBoa @Frionivalis @HimikotheMage @Stanzascale @ShinyDecidueye @starrylizards @PinkyDaPinkSlime @Starwing36 @Arcanedragon @SweetToothArt @Soapwort @Foxstarplayful @Bananacorn @LemonySnaket[/size] [i]The choice is [b]stay in the Clan and investigate[/b]![/i] “We should stay here and investigate further,” Cyrosphera answered. “I have many questions, not just for this Clan, but questions about everything in general.” Leafhopper nodded thoughtfully. “We should be careful, then.” ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ The next morning, Cryosphera woke up to a throbbing headache. Wincing and blinking her eyes, she realised the source of her headache. A particularly strong magic signal was coming from the bottom of the Crescendo, the Reedcleft Ascent to be exact. She staggered out to the edge of the balloon and looked down, but could not see the Ascent clearly. Leafhopper appeared behind her, rubbing his eyes. “What’s up?” “There is a strong magic signal coming from there,” Cyrosphera said, pointing down. “No, not a single signal. There are multiple magic signals that add up to be very strong.” Leafhopper seemed to wake up immediately, racing to the edge of the basket and peering down. He furrowed his brows in confusion. “How is that possible? Those signals weren’t there before.” He looks to her for confirmation, to which she nods. Sucking a breath, he turns to glance at the rest of the balloon. Cyrosphera thought that the dragons weren’t concerned about the strange signals, but suddenly, a Skydancer burst through the crowd in a flurry of wings. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=1&bodygene=13&breed=13&element=3&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=46&tertgene=16&winggene=15&wings=144&auth=529de03009785cf89d9309441b9698a8ab08e3eb&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?breed=13&gender=0&age=1&bodygene=13&body=1&winggene=15&wings=144&tertgene=16&tert=46&element=3&eyetype=2]link![/url] “Where’s Sandstone? Where’s Sandstone?” he yelled, before racing back into the crowd. Cyrosphera glanced at Leafhopper. “Isn’t Sandstone the dragon we, too, would like to find?” [b]>> Follow the Skydancer to find Sandstone. >> Investigate the Reedcleft on their own.[/b] Previous part: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2679622/19#post_40846742]Chapter 2: Part 9: Discarded Ribbon[/url] Next part: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2679622/20#post_41124678]Chatper 2: Part 11: Sweet Grass[/url]
Foo's Eye
@yellowstarfish @MotherOfFlame @WillowWolfie @AlchemyFox @SandBoa @Frionivalis @HimikotheMage @Stanzascale @ShinyDecidueye @starrylizards @PinkyDaPinkSlime @Starwing36 @Arcanedragon @SweetToothArt @Soapwort @Foxstarplayful @Bananacorn @LemonySnaket
The choice is stay in the Clan and investigate!

“We should stay here and investigate further,” Cyrosphera answered. “I have many questions, not just for this Clan, but questions about everything in general.”

Leafhopper nodded thoughtfully. “We should be careful, then.”

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The next morning, Cryosphera woke up to a throbbing headache. Wincing and blinking her eyes, she realised the source of her headache. A particularly strong magic signal was coming from the bottom of the Crescendo, the Reedcleft Ascent to be exact. She staggered out to the edge of the balloon and looked down, but could not see the Ascent clearly.

Leafhopper appeared behind her, rubbing his eyes. “What’s up?”

“There is a strong magic signal coming from there,” Cyrosphera said, pointing down. “No, not a single signal. There are multiple magic signals that add up to be very strong.”

Leafhopper seemed to wake up immediately, racing to the edge of the basket and peering down. He furrowed his brows in confusion.

“How is that possible? Those signals weren’t there before.” He looks to her for confirmation, to which she nods.

Sucking a breath, he turns to glance at the rest of the balloon. Cyrosphera thought that the dragons weren’t concerned about the strange signals, but suddenly, a Skydancer burst through the crowd in a flurry of wings.

dragon?age=1&body=1&bodygene=13&breed=13&element=3&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=46&tertgene=16&winggene=15&wings=144&auth=529de03009785cf89d9309441b9698a8ab08e3eb&dummyext=prev.png
link!

“Where’s Sandstone? Where’s Sandstone?” he yelled, before racing back into the crowd.

Cyrosphera glanced at Leafhopper. “Isn’t Sandstone the dragon we, too, would like to find?”

>> Follow the Skydancer to find Sandstone.
>> Investigate the Reedcleft on their own.

Previous part: Chapter 2: Part 9: Discarded Ribbon
Next part: Chatper 2: Part 11: Sweet Grass
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21