lets ask standstone :o
dark matter hatchery
art shop
AdNAlvs.gif
fr+17, they/them, 16
Ask Sandstone
Ask Sandstone
take a look at my skin shop pretty please? u.u
Ask Sandstone, but be wary of his answer.

Just in case.
Ask Sandstone, but be wary of his answer.

Just in case.
mTNec0b.png AD17I29.gif
[center][item=sand] [size=2]@yellowstarfish @MotherOfFlame @WillowWolfie @AlchemyFox @SandBoa @Frionivalis @HimikotheMage @Stanzascale @ShinyDecidueye @starrylizards @PinkyDaPinkSlime @Starwing36 @Arcanedragon @LemonySnacket @SweetToothArt @Soapwort @Foxstarplayful @Bananacorn[/size] [i]The choice is [b]"should we ask Sandstone?"[/b]![/i] "Should we ask Sandstone about the strange flicker?" Cyrosphera suggested. "After all, she was the one who led me to you earlier." Leafhopper thought about the suggestion for a moment, before answering, "Alright. But we should be careful of what she says, in case it's suspicious." Cyrosphera nodded in agreement, and two of them left the healer den again to search for Sandstone. They found the Guardian pretty quickly, while she was talking to a scavenger dragon. After the scavenger hurried away, they approached Sandstone. "What is it?" The Guardian asked kindly. Cyrosphera glanced around. They were standing near the rather busy part of the balloon, where dragons were bringing back things they found to the hoard and some were talking to traders from other Clans. This was not really the good spot for a serious discussion. "We should move out everyone's way," Cyrosphera suggested, edging to the side, behind a tall stack of bamboo baskets that the foragers used. Leafhopper and Sandstone followed. "So, we wanted to ask you..." Cyrosphera began, before realising she didn't know how to ask without it sounding too accusatory or obvious. "Do you guys have any magic-users in this Clan?" Leafhopper quickly picked up where her sentence trailed off. She let out an inward sigh of relief. Sandstone furrowed her brows in thought. "Hmm, we have some strong mages that keep our balloon up and make sure it doesn't fly away. That's Wind magic. But I don't think we have any more magic-users? Wind dragons prefer going along with the breeze, instead of trying to control it." She laughed a little at the joke. "If you get what I mean." Leafhopper nodded politely in understanding. "Alright." Sandstone tilted her head. "Why, though?" "We were just curious," Cyrosphera spoke up. "Because I sensed some magic in your balloon, but it must be the mages' magic." "Yep, you're most probably right!" Sandstone smiled kindly, then looked around as another dragon called her. "Oh, if you would excuse me, I need to go! If you need anything else, feel free to call me!" Without another word, she dashed away. [b]>> "Do you think she was telling the truth?" >> "How long more do you plan on staying in this Clan?"[/b] Previous part: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2679622/17#post_39882781]Chapter 2: Part 7: Disorient[/url] Next part: not yet!
Sand
@yellowstarfish @MotherOfFlame @WillowWolfie @AlchemyFox @SandBoa @Frionivalis @HimikotheMage @Stanzascale @ShinyDecidueye @starrylizards @PinkyDaPinkSlime @Starwing36 @Arcanedragon @LemonySnacket @SweetToothArt @Soapwort @Foxstarplayful @Bananacorn
The choice is "should we ask Sandstone?"!

"Should we ask Sandstone about the strange flicker?" Cyrosphera suggested. "After all, she was the one who led me to you earlier."

Leafhopper thought about the suggestion for a moment, before answering, "Alright. But we should be careful of what she says, in case it's suspicious."

Cyrosphera nodded in agreement, and two of them left the healer den again to search for Sandstone. They found the Guardian pretty quickly, while she was talking to a scavenger dragon. After the scavenger hurried away, they approached Sandstone.

"What is it?" The Guardian asked kindly.

Cyrosphera glanced around. They were standing near the rather busy part of the balloon, where dragons were bringing back things they found to the hoard and some were talking to traders from other Clans. This was not really the good spot for a serious discussion.

"We should move out everyone's way," Cyrosphera suggested, edging to the side, behind a tall stack of bamboo baskets that the foragers used. Leafhopper and Sandstone followed.

"So, we wanted to ask you..." Cyrosphera began, before realising she didn't know how to ask without it sounding too accusatory or obvious.

"Do you guys have any magic-users in this Clan?" Leafhopper quickly picked up where her sentence trailed off. She let out an inward sigh of relief.

Sandstone furrowed her brows in thought. "Hmm, we have some strong mages that keep our balloon up and make sure it doesn't fly away. That's Wind magic. But I don't think we have any more magic-users? Wind dragons prefer going along with the breeze, instead of trying to control it." She laughed a little at the joke. "If you get what I mean."

Leafhopper nodded politely in understanding. "Alright."

Sandstone tilted her head. "Why, though?"

"We were just curious," Cyrosphera spoke up. "Because I sensed some magic in your balloon, but it must be the mages' magic."

"Yep, you're most probably right!" Sandstone smiled kindly, then looked around as another dragon called her. "Oh, if you would excuse me, I need to go! If you need anything else, feel free to call me!"

Without another word, she dashed away.

>> "Do you think she was telling the truth?"
>> "How long more do you plan on staying in this Clan?"

Previous part: Chapter 2: Part 7: Disorient
Next part: not yet!
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord

Hmmm~

Hmmm~
sqXOa1X.gif Frionivalis | FR +14 or +15 (UTC +7) | A lore lair

Meepball Adopts Tailor Fae Subspecies
Sparkle Dreams Hatchery
My Experimental Writing, Feedbacks needed!
_____Fresh_Tailor_Fae_Signature_size.png
Do you think she was telling the truth
Do you think she was telling the truth
mire hates me:(
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
Mandarin Chinese 2nd Language
French 3rd Language
AR60, 100% all released regions
It's... quite a disproportionate number
zia my beloved
I spent 2.4mil t on her, I think she counts
it hasn't been updated in a while but STILL
sweet holds the clan directory
kobi holds the lore directory
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.png
Do you think she was telling the truth?

nfZCrZ4.png
I dont mind being pinged!
Do you think she’s telling the truth?
Do you think she’s telling the truth?
l9szmFh.jpg
do you think she was telling the truth? lets get leafhopper's opinion!
do you think she was telling the truth? lets get leafhopper's opinion!
dark matter hatchery
art shop
AdNAlvs.gif
fr+17, they/them, 16
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21