Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | WttS Discussion ~ D5
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121
[quote name="MysticalScribe" date="2019-05-09 11:12:19" ] I swear I'm not lying about the Cipher. It is possible I misinterpreted it, but that is the only thing I can relate it to. Maithax is just a mysterious mod who doesn't like to give straight answers [/quote] Well, what's the fun in that?
MysticalScribe wrote on 2019-05-09 11:12:19:
I swear I'm not lying about the Cipher. It is possible I misinterpreted it, but that is the only thing I can relate it to. Maithax is just a mysterious mod who doesn't like to give straight answers

Well, what's the fun in that?
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
[quote name="@Warriorgirl1234" date="2019-05-08 22:06:15" ] @/EmbertheSkywing N1 - Protected Ego N2 - Protected Berry N3 - Protected Ego N4 - Protected Ember N5 - [b]Nothing[/b] [/quote] Why didn't you use your action? [quote name="@SkyDancer10" date="2019-05-09 10:44:19" ] Also, a question for everyone, how do the cult mechanics work? Does it always start with one cultist recruiting, or is it possible to start with an entire cult? Because I don't think all the Icelandic names were a coincidence. [/quote] In my experience, cults usually start with one person. @EgoLobster Did you use your action?
@Warriorgirl1234 wrote on 2019-05-08 22:06:15:
@/EmbertheSkywing

N1 - Protected Ego
N2 - Protected Berry
N3 - Protected Ego
N4 - Protected Ember
N5 - Nothing

Why didn't you use your action?
@SkyDancer10 wrote on 2019-05-09 10:44:19:
Also, a question for everyone, how do the cult mechanics work? Does it always start with one cultist recruiting, or is it possible to start with an entire cult? Because I don't think all the Icelandic names were a coincidence.

In my experience, cults usually start with one person.

@EgoLobster Did you use your action?
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
I'm inclined to think that the code is probably real - it lines up with Mai's like for cryptic clues, and it seems to line up too well for it to be made up.

@skydancer10
It seems to always start with a cult leader, who then can recruit every night. I don't think I've ever seen a cult with more than one person in it at the start.
I'm inclined to think that the code is probably real - it lines up with Mai's like for cryptic clues, and it seems to line up too well for it to be made up.

@skydancer10
It seems to always start with a cult leader, who then can recruit every night. I don't think I've ever seen a cult with more than one person in it at the start.
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
@EmbertheSkywing
Irl stuff happened, I didnt
@EmbertheSkywing
Irl stuff happened, I didnt
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
ohh hi I just caught up and oh yeah I see why everyone's voting for brightening. Sneaky Mai with the ciphers :/ [emoji=sword size=1] will slip a vote on bright as well
ohh hi I just caught up and oh yeah I see why everyone's voting for brightening. Sneaky Mai with the ciphers :/

will slip a vote on bright as well
jghAv2V.png
@EmbertheSkywing

I forgot to submit an action.
@EmbertheSkywing

I forgot to submit an action.
Mira | He/They | FR +14
I'm just a bit curious about how many names have Icelandic origins. I don't believe it's a sign of mafia (considering Himiko's name was Greek), but if it's not cult, I'm not sure what to make of it.
I'm just a bit curious about how many names have Icelandic origins. I don't believe it's a sign of mafia (considering Himiko's name was Greek), but if it's not cult, I'm not sure what to make of it.
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
but who prays for lucifer?
who in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
For now, I'll be placing a vote on bright as I believe Ember and Mystic are telling the truth, and if they're not, we know who is likely at fault.
For now, I'll be placing a vote on bright as I believe Ember and Mystic are telling the truth, and if they're not, we know who is likely at fault.
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
but who prays for lucifer?
who in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
Hey guys! I've been super busy with AP testing going on (please kill me) so I haven't had a whole lot of time lately. I'm gonna be trying to go back through the thread and inputting more than I have but for now I'm gonna be voting for Brightening as well.
Hey guys! I've been super busy with AP testing going on (please kill me) so I haven't had a whole lot of time lately. I'm gonna be trying to go back through the thread and inputting more than I have but for now I'm gonna be voting for Brightening as well.
End of Day 5

Vonalzo appears at the end of the day, scanning the audience with a piercing gaze. "Well, let's hear it then, shall we." He held out his hand. One of the judges rushed forward and handed him an envelope.

He regarded it with a raised eyebrow. "Well, it's been sometime since we've seen this, huh?" Watching the audience, he tore it open. "Wow, brighteningskies! I'd never have guessed." He winked at MysticalScribe. "Welp, come on up."

Brighteningskies looked around nervously as they stand up and climb onto the stage, leaving behind their one remaining friend, all alone in the audience.

Vonalzo looked at the for a moment. "I suppose you deserve a participation trophy, huh? Well, here you go." He shoved it into their hands. "Now, get out and go live the rest of your life." With a little shove from magic, Brighteningskies left the auditorium.

"Alright, now that that's over with, get to your rooms. We've got a long night ahead of us." Vonalzo waved and retreated off the stage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUlsgkW54Ig

-brighteningskies, Umbreyta, was lynched
-Day 6 has ended and Night 6 has begun. It will end tomorrow

Players: @Warriorgirl1234 @BerryBagel @MysticalScribe @StormDreamer @EmbertheSkywing @SkyDancer10 @Kay13 @Snivy88 @EgoLobster

Spectators: @AllPowerfulPooge @Comba @Tanglefire @Airplanefoxx @MorRioghan @HimikoTheMage @brighteningskies

@maithax
End of Day 5

Vonalzo appears at the end of the day, scanning the audience with a piercing gaze. "Well, let's hear it then, shall we." He held out his hand. One of the judges rushed forward and handed him an envelope.

He regarded it with a raised eyebrow. "Well, it's been sometime since we've seen this, huh?" Watching the audience, he tore it open. "Wow, brighteningskies! I'd never have guessed." He winked at MysticalScribe. "Welp, come on up."

Brighteningskies looked around nervously as they stand up and climb onto the stage, leaving behind their one remaining friend, all alone in the audience.

Vonalzo looked at the for a moment. "I suppose you deserve a participation trophy, huh? Well, here you go." He shoved it into their hands. "Now, get out and go live the rest of your life." With a little shove from magic, Brighteningskies left the auditorium.

"Alright, now that that's over with, get to your rooms. We've got a long night ahead of us." Vonalzo waved and retreated off the stage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUlsgkW54Ig

-brighteningskies, Umbreyta, was lynched
-Day 6 has ended and Night 6 has begun. It will end tomorrow

Players: @Warriorgirl1234 @BerryBagel @MysticalScribe @StormDreamer @EmbertheSkywing @SkyDancer10 @Kay13 @Snivy88 @EgoLobster

Spectators: @AllPowerfulPooge @Comba @Tanglefire @Airplanefoxx @MorRioghan @HimikoTheMage @brighteningskies

@maithax
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121