Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | WttS Discussion ~ D5
1 2 ... 114 115 116 117 118 ... 120 121
@EmbertheSkywing
Sorry for the wait, on night 1 I visited Airplanefoxx, and night 2 I visited Storm (I didn't submit an action last night bc I forgot when lockdown was and missed it ><)
@EmbertheSkywing
Sorry for the wait, on night 1 I visited Airplanefoxx, and night 2 I visited Storm (I didn't submit an action last night bc I forgot when lockdown was and missed it ><)
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
but who prays for lucifer?
who in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
@embertheskywing
brighteningskies and warriorgirl1234 on N3 and 4.

As for brighteningskies, how are they still in the game? Does Ego's ability for roleclaim not need the alignment? If so, then I'll probably also vote them today.

@embertheskywing
brighteningskies and warriorgirl1234 on N3 and 4.

As for brighteningskies, how are they still in the game? Does Ego's ability for roleclaim not need the alignment? If so, then I'll probably also vote them today.

Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
EDIT: If they don't clear up suspicion that is. Also interested to see who Ego used their ability on last night.
EDIT: If they don't clear up suspicion that is. Also interested to see who Ego used their ability on last night.
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
@EmbertheSkywing

N1 - Protected Ego
N2 - Protected Berry
N3 - Protected Ego
N4 - Protected Ember
N5 - Nothing
@EmbertheSkywing

N1 - Protected Ego
N2 - Protected Berry
N3 - Protected Ego
N4 - Protected Ember
N5 - Nothing
Mira | He/They | FR +14
Nevermind I completely missed the cypher part. Voting now.
Nevermind I completely missed the cypher part. Voting now.
Okay ya'll. I'm in school right now, but I'm going to be rereading through the thread a bit and will get back to you with my thoughts and stuff tonight. I'm gonna try to be more active, if, you know, life decides to cooperate.
Okay ya'll. I'm in school right now, but I'm going to be rereading through the thread a bit and will get back to you with my thoughts and stuff tonight. I'm gonna try to be more active, if, you know, life decides to cooperate.
Sorry for not really being on, my final final final high school exams that are going to decide my fate are in three days and I'm spending most of my time studying rip. I wasn't expecting this to last so long/me stay alive for so long.

But yeah I'll try to post??

We don't have a lot of people now and I think a few people that we trust more so let's just go by process of elimination and lynch whomever we trust least out of the non-conftowns (which i think are me and sky?)

Might be a good idea to look at himiko's posts to see any relations but its too time consuming and i have to study :/
Sorry for not really being on, my final final final high school exams that are going to decide my fate are in three days and I'm spending most of my time studying rip. I wasn't expecting this to last so long/me stay alive for so long.

But yeah I'll try to post??

We don't have a lot of people now and I think a few people that we trust more so let's just go by process of elimination and lynch whomever we trust least out of the non-conftowns (which i think are me and sky?)

Might be a good idea to look at himiko's posts to see any relations but its too time consuming and i have to study :/
jghAv2V.png
[quote name="StormDreamer" date="2019-05-09 09:03:45" ] Might be a good idea to look at himiko's posts to see any relations but its too time consuming and i have to study :/ [/quote] Yeah, I've been thinking about this for a while but AP testing is next week >< I have some other input, but I don't know that I have the time to type it all out as of now (and I won't be home until after 5), so we'll see if I can get something out tonight. At this point, I'm looking at bright, not only because of the cipher but (if I remember correctly), they were one of the people who tried to defend Himiko after we figured out they were mafia (along with Berry, I think? [s]don't quote me on that[/s]), and clearly my results from last night don't prove anything, considering there was no kill by the mafia. Worst case scenario, Ember and Mystic are lying about the cipher, in which case we know who to take out next.
StormDreamer wrote on 2019-05-09 09:03:45:

Yeah, I've been thinking about this for a while but AP testing is next week ><

I have some other input, but I don't know that I have the time to type it all out as of now (and I won't be home until after 5), so we'll see if I can get something out tonight.

At this point, I'm looking at bright, not only because of the cipher but (if I remember correctly), they were one of the people who tried to defend Himiko after we figured out they were mafia (along with Berry, I think? don't quote me on that), and clearly my results from last night don't prove anything, considering there was no kill by the mafia.

Worst case scenario, Ember and Mystic are lying about the cipher, in which case we know who to take out next.
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
but who prays for lucifer?
who in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
Hey, I'm back. Sorry, I've been super tired and had some exams. Can someone catch me up on what's been going on?
Hey, I'm back. Sorry, I've been super tired and had some exams. Can someone catch me up on what's been going on?
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
Ok, so everyone's posting memes. Is it like a cypher or has a meaning or something? Or if we're just posting fortnite dances two can play at that game [img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/404/468/698.gif[/img]
Ok, so everyone's posting memes. Is it like a cypher or has a meaning or something?

Or if we're just posting fortnite dances two can play at that game
698.gif
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
1 2 ... 114 115 116 117 118 ... 120 121