Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | CYOA: Rogue's Journey [Day 2]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
The game starts tomorrow if anyone else wants to join! :)
The game starts tomorrow if anyone else wants to join! :)
@coppermucky
I have edited my bag
@coppermucky
I have edited my bag
He/Him|WARNING! I eat pancakes|FR time+2|Weird|This, along with my clan profile, is a big WIP
SM’s Leveling and Grinding
3EEgU.gif
@SolarManta

Thank you so much for signing up!! I’ve added your bag information to this post. As you add items to and remove items from your bag during your journey, I’ll keep track for you so you don’t have to worry about it and can just enjoy the game.

If you have any questions or need any information you can post here or PM me. Thanks!! :)
@SolarManta

Thank you so much for signing up!! I’ve added your bag information to this post. As you add items to and remove items from your bag during your journey, I’ll keep track for you so you don’t have to worry about it and can just enjoy the game.

If you have any questions or need any information you can post here or PM me. Thanks!! :)
@Hellan @Sofystikitty @Mudy @sylscarlett @IronPen @ThePaw1122 @Riesenraddieb @GuardianDragonak @SolarManta ----- [size=6][b]NIGHT 1[/b][/size] You join up with Pandareos, a known thief and general mischief-maker, for some adventure. But in the end it turned out that he traveled with Ellora, a no-nonsense Snapper, who acts as part bodyguard for Pandareos and part den-mother to you. The adventure you had been hoping for never happens and now you are on your way home. Sure you have some wares you “purchased” (in case anyone asks) during your travels and yes, of course, you will be able to sell them for a hefty price. But still, you had been hoping for some fun, some trouble, some laughs — something you could talk about for years to come. Ellora and Pandareos walk alongside you on the dirt trail, the thick woods surrounding you. It feels unsettling, especially with the moonlight barely filtering in through the thick patch of trees. You had wanted to make camp hours earlier, but no, Ellora had insisted that it wasn’t safe. She stated in her usual gruff voice that you would all travel on through the night. You are less than three days from home. You shift your heavy bag and continue on. You’d rather fly, but Ellora explained that it was safer to stay hidden in the woods. Despite your padded boots, your feet still hurt like heck. Every step is agonizing. You wouldn’t be surprised if the entire bottom of your foot has formed a blister. You wonder if Pandareos really knows the way home. Before you can say anything, Ellora beats you to it. “Pandareos,” Ellora calls out, her tone laced with irritation, “are you sure you know where we are going?” “Of course,” Pandareos replies, “my sense of direction is exceptional!” You’ve learned to spot when Pandareos lies. He’s clearly lying now. His sense of direction is his absolute worst trait. Worrying thoughts fill your head. What if Pandareos doesn’t know the way and you are already hopelessly lost? Why had Ellora been so insistent on traveling through the night? What sorts of marauders, creatures and scary beasts lurk in these woods? Although a heavy sword hung at her side, if something came out to attack suddenly, you wonder if Ellora would be able to defend you from it. So far she has managed to stop several ambushes from bandits, as well as driving off a couple of Permafrost Impalers, you remind yourself. But that’s very different than being attacked in the middle of the night, in the dense woods, when everyone is tired. If something happens…Your thoughts make you shiver. You force yourself to think of something else. “I’m not joking, Pandareos,” Ellora snaps. She glares in his direction. “You never are!” Pandareos shoots back. Ellora glares at him again, while he smiles angelically in her direction. She huffs in an exaggerated manner. “Pandareos…” she says threateningly. “Okay, wait. We should be coming to a fork in the road.” [url=https://imgur.com/mEHhjNa.png][img]https://imgur.com/mEHhjNa.png[/img][/url] Just when you are beginning to think you may never see your clan again, light filters through the dense trees. Two distinctive paths come into view. “And which way do we go?” Ella asks, once again beating you to it. “We follow the road that has the bright weeds growing beside it.” Then Pandareos stops. He looks down one path and then down the other. His head turns back and forth . “There used to only be one path that had distinctive weeds pointing the way home. I’m honestly not sure…” He turns to you. “Which way do you think we should go?” he asks. You can see that both paths are traveling uphill. You think of your aching feet and your heavy sack. You make two firm decisions. [quote][b]DECISION 1:[/b] You decide to get rid of one item in your pack to make the load lighter. Which 1 item do you choose to get rid of? [b]DECISION 2:[/b] Which path do you choose: the Manaweed path (on the left) or the Marsh Choker path (in the right)? [/quote] (*You can click on the image to see a larger version)
@Hellan @Sofystikitty @Mudy @sylscarlett @IronPen @ThePaw1122 @Riesenraddieb @GuardianDragonak @SolarManta

NIGHT 1

You join up with Pandareos, a known thief and general mischief-maker, for some adventure. But in the end it turned out that he traveled with Ellora, a no-nonsense Snapper, who acts as part bodyguard for Pandareos and part den-mother to you. The adventure you had been hoping for never happens and now you are on your way home.

Sure you have some wares you “purchased” (in case anyone asks) during your travels and yes, of course, you will be able to sell them for a hefty price. But still, you had been hoping for some fun, some trouble, some laughs — something you could talk about for years to come.

Ellora and Pandareos walk alongside you on the dirt trail, the thick woods surrounding you. It feels unsettling, especially with the moonlight barely filtering in through the thick patch of trees. You had wanted to make camp hours earlier, but no, Ellora had insisted that it wasn’t safe. She stated in her usual gruff voice that you would all travel on through the night.

You are less than three days from home. You shift your heavy bag and continue on. You’d rather fly, but Ellora explained that it was safer to stay hidden in the woods. Despite your padded boots, your feet still hurt like heck. Every step is agonizing. You wouldn’t be surprised if the entire bottom of your foot has formed a blister. You wonder if Pandareos really knows the way home. Before you can say anything, Ellora beats you to it.

“Pandareos,” Ellora calls out, her tone laced with irritation, “are you sure you know where we are going?”

“Of course,” Pandareos replies, “my sense of direction is exceptional!” You’ve learned to spot when Pandareos lies. He’s clearly lying now. His sense of direction is his absolute worst trait.

Worrying thoughts fill your head. What if Pandareos doesn’t know the way and you are already hopelessly lost? Why had Ellora been so insistent on traveling through the night? What sorts of marauders, creatures and scary beasts lurk in these woods?

Although a heavy sword hung at her side, if something came out to attack suddenly, you wonder if Ellora would be able to defend you from it. So far she has managed to stop several ambushes from bandits, as well as driving off a couple of Permafrost Impalers, you remind yourself. But that’s very different than being attacked in the middle of the night, in the dense woods, when everyone is tired. If something happens…Your thoughts make you shiver. You force yourself to think of something else.

“I’m not joking, Pandareos,” Ellora snaps. She glares in his direction.

“You never are!” Pandareos shoots back. Ellora glares at him again, while he smiles angelically in her direction.

She huffs in an exaggerated manner. “Pandareos…” she says threateningly.

“Okay, wait. We should be coming to a fork in the road.”

mEHhjNa.png

Just when you are beginning to think you may never see your clan again, light filters through the dense trees. Two distinctive paths come into view.

“And which way do we go?” Ella asks, once again beating you to it.

“We follow the road that has the bright weeds growing beside it.” Then Pandareos stops. He looks down one path and then down the other. His head turns back and forth . “There used to only be one path that had distinctive weeds pointing the way home. I’m honestly not sure…”

He turns to you. “Which way do you think we should go?” he asks.

You can see that both paths are traveling uphill. You think of your aching feet and your heavy sack. You make two firm decisions.

Quote:
DECISION 1: You decide to get rid of one item in your pack to make the load lighter. Which 1 item do you choose to get rid of?

DECISION 2: Which path do you choose: the Manaweed path (on the left) or the Marsh Choker path (in the right)?

(*You can click on the image to see a larger version)
Grumbling indistinctly, Artemis takes the Mirage Puffer Spins and tosses them. She can nab others later, with the protective Snapper, she probably wont need to worry about poisoning anyone anytime soon... Then she eyes both pathways. She was plenty familiar with harsh situations, but if a pathway with choking pollen could be avoided, she found it best to do so. She steps onto the Manaweed pathway. [b]Pathway chosen:[/b] Left [b]Left behind:[/b] [item=mirage puffer spines] ((For some reason, my mind forgot this was a CYOA and RPed a response. lol Hopefully that's okay?))
Grumbling indistinctly, Artemis takes the Mirage Puffer Spins and tosses them. She can nab others later, with the protective Snapper, she probably wont need to worry about poisoning anyone anytime soon...
Then she eyes both pathways. She was plenty familiar with harsh situations, but if a pathway with choking pollen could be avoided, she found it best to do so.
She steps onto the Manaweed pathway.

Pathway chosen: Left
Left behind:
Mirage Puffer Spines

((For some reason, my mind forgot this was a CYOA and RPed a response. lol Hopefully that's okay?))
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
ed6b66583d31e626062d0eb47937ce359a118f7e.png
@GuardianDragonak
RP is great!! I will try to RP back as much as I can. :)
@GuardianDragonak
RP is great!! I will try to RP back as much as I can. :)
Well... I am for sure not throwing away my Craft Kit or my Stone Knife, ‘cause I needed those to defend myself. My Ice Runestone had a special place in my heart, so no WAY am I chucking one of my most prized possessions into some trees. My Invisibility Cloak was very rare and was probably worth more then the amount it would take to heal me if I collapse or something, so that leaves my food. I throw away my Sandyshore Sea Bass.

I see some big badger or something on the left so I decide to take the other path(the one on the right). I looked rougher, but I had been in far worse situations than this. It was quite sad how uneventful this was. It would have been cooler if we had done something like steal a Pearlcatcher’s pearl(*COUGH* *COUGH* Suggestion *COUGH* *COUGH* What?)
@coppermucky also, the pics don’t show on mobile for some reason... but it might just be this IPad, though.
Well... I am for sure not throwing away my Craft Kit or my Stone Knife, ‘cause I needed those to defend myself. My Ice Runestone had a special place in my heart, so no WAY am I chucking one of my most prized possessions into some trees. My Invisibility Cloak was very rare and was probably worth more then the amount it would take to heal me if I collapse or something, so that leaves my food. I throw away my Sandyshore Sea Bass.

I see some big badger or something on the left so I decide to take the other path(the one on the right). I looked rougher, but I had been in far worse situations than this. It was quite sad how uneventful this was. It would have been cooler if we had done something like steal a Pearlcatcher’s pearl(*COUGH* *COUGH* Suggestion *COUGH* *COUGH* What?)
@coppermucky also, the pics don’t show on mobile for some reason... but it might just be this IPad, though.
He/Him|WARNING! I eat pancakes|FR time+2|Weird|This, along with my clan profile, is a big WIP
SM’s Leveling and Grinding
3EEgU.gif
[i]"Uhn..."[/i] Pelicano hesitates he flicks his tongue to buy himself time, sniffs the air and points at the road [i]"I think we should go left, through the Manaweed Path! But before that give me a second..."[/i] Pelicano throws away his [item=Sand] one would wonder why he was carrying that in first place... [i]"Shall we go?"[/i] He says as he starts walking to the left,
"Uhn..." Pelicano hesitates he flicks his tongue to buy himself time, sniffs the air and points at the road "I think we should go left, through the Manaweed Path! But before that give me a second..."

Pelicano throws away his Sand one would wonder why he was carrying that in first place...

"Shall we go?" He says as he starts walking to the left,
encyclopediaterraria__signatur_by_irrwahn-da2495e.pngHareicon.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=157836&did=44265576][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/442656/44265576.png[/img][/url][/center] The pair he traveled with makes him chuckle more then a few times for the past days. They remind him of home - a home which he might not see anytime soon if they let Pandareos lead them any longer. Back home they had also some Pearlctacher - is that a thing with their breed? - that have a terrible sense of directions but on the other hand those little guys NEVER lead a group. That was the job of their navigators and they are more then good at that. But Pandareos here - Bryn is thinking that the way smaller dragon don't have any clue where they are or even where they should go and Ellora - he likes her alot to be honest - wasn't tired of mentioning that. "Why didn't you bring a map?", he asked the other rogue when they reached the fork. "I mean ... just to be safe." The Imperial tries to stretch out a bit but ... you know size problem. His tail scratched a tree and he hissed sharply, looking at said tail. They bite marks form his two little boys aren't really visible anymore after they couldn't chew on his tail for the past few days but they sting - and remind him of home again. "We should follow the [b]right path[/b], the one with the [b]Marsh Choker[/b]. It's just ... a feeling." But before that he need to loosen some weight on him. A quick look inside his Satchel and he threw his piece of [b]Brilliant Lenght[/b]. Yes, he could toss away anything but the comb was too precious for him, the petals don't weight that much and the jewelry they could sell if the worst should happening. (@coppermucky I hope the formating is fine that way? Otherwise let me know and I will edit both decisions more visible into it. :3)
44265576.png

The pair he traveled with makes him chuckle more then a few times for the past days. They remind him of home - a home which he might not see anytime soon if they let Pandareos lead them any longer. Back home they had also some Pearlctacher - is that a thing with their breed? - that have a terrible sense of directions but on the other hand those little guys NEVER lead a group. That was the job of their navigators and they are more then good at that.
But Pandareos here - Bryn is thinking that the way smaller dragon don't have any clue where they are or even where they should go and Ellora - he likes her alot to be honest - wasn't tired of mentioning that.

"Why didn't you bring a map?", he asked the other rogue when they reached the fork. "I mean ... just to be safe." The Imperial tries to stretch out a bit but ... you know size problem. His tail scratched a tree and he hissed sharply, looking at said tail. They bite marks form his two little boys aren't really visible anymore after they couldn't chew on his tail for the past few days but they sting - and remind him of home again.
"We should follow the right path, the one with the Marsh Choker. It's just ... a feeling."

But before that he need to loosen some weight on him. A quick look inside his Satchel and he threw his piece of Brilliant Lenght. Yes, he could toss away anything but the comb was too precious for him, the petals don't weight that much and the jewelry they could sell if the worst should happening.

(@coppermucky I hope the formating is fine that way? Otherwise let me know and I will edit both decisions more visible into it. :3)
cbEt44U.pnglAR8cRt.pngiYZYA9W.png0jScwbh.png1HxhWtd.png6m2ResQ.pngfwf0oTL.pngIkvam99.pngYPCKcE0.pngh8GgOlC.png
dyZM6SW.png
Decision 2: Manaweed Path
"It has weed in it, so maybe it would have distinctive weed on the path itself." Tarnish shrugged.
Decision 2: Manaweed Path
"It has weed in it, so maybe it would have distinctive weed on the path itself." Tarnish shrugged.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7