Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [FIN]What On Earth Is Going On Discussio
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 43 44
I need to get to bed or risk being miserable at work tomorrow. I'll be voting for V88. The timing of revealing what Shadow gave them doesn't sit right with me. I also feel they contradict themselves when looking back at their questionnaire.
I need to get to bed or risk being miserable at work tomorrow. I'll be voting for V88. The timing of revealing what Shadow gave them doesn't sit right with me. I also feel they contradict themselves when looking back at their questionnaire.
vV5jbm.png
[quote=@Cognitive]Some are neutral because [b]you haven't even read their posts[/b], so I'm not really sure how much I can get from this list. [/quote] Clearing something up just in case, I meant I haven’t done an ISO on them yet. I was already caught up on the thread. [quote=Cognitive]From those that you did give an opinion on - what posts did you like from Solcie to lean towards town? As for V88, what do you mean by sliding into voting for Shimmer? Like naturally or unnaturally? And for Shadow, what do you mean by understanding their frustration?[/quote] 1. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2658967/10#post_38411025]This post.[/url] It was really only one, and it was based on my first impression of it. Hence why it was only slight. I already said why in my readlist. 2. Something about it felt like they were trying to be subtle about the vote, like they were planning on this beforehand. So natural-ish? 3. I meant how everyone already spoken what they think and feeling like they have nothing else to contribute [quote name="Shadowlugia711" date="2019-04-06 13:22:08" ] I'm sorry, the problem I always have with mafia games is that either it's going really fast/has really long posts or that there is nothing i can add that hasn't been said. A similar reason is why I didn't vote day 1. [b]I was having trouble getting vibes and didn't want to seem sheepy. I want to contribute, but I feel like I have nothing to offer. [/b] Please just call me "Disappointment" rather than "Curious Duck," as it's more fitting. At this point I'm so suspicious that I feel attempting to make a readslist would feel just like me dumping my blame on someone else. Though I could make one anyway. [/quote]
@Cognitive wrote:
Some are neutral because you haven't even read their posts, so I'm not really sure how much I can get from this list.

Clearing something up just in case, I meant I haven’t done an ISO on them yet. I was already caught up on the thread.
Cognitive wrote:
From those that you did give an opinion on - what posts did you like from Solcie to lean towards town? As for V88, what do you mean by sliding into voting for Shimmer? Like naturally or unnaturally? And for Shadow, what do you mean by understanding their frustration?

1. This post. It was really only one, and it was based on my first impression of it. Hence why it was only slight. I already said why in my readlist.

2. Something about it felt like they were trying to be subtle about the vote, like they were planning on this beforehand. So natural-ish?

3. I meant how everyone already spoken what they think and feeling like they have nothing else to contribute
Shadowlugia711 wrote on 2019-04-06 13:22:08:
I'm sorry, the problem I always have with mafia games is that either it's going really fast/has really long posts or that there is nothing i can add that hasn't been said.

A similar reason is why I didn't vote day 1. I was having trouble getting vibes and didn't want to seem sheepy.

I want to contribute, but I feel like I have nothing to offer.

Please just call me "Disappointment" rather than "Curious Duck," as it's more fitting.

At this point I'm so suspicious that I feel attempting to make a readslist would feel just like me dumping my blame on someone else. Though I could make one anyway.
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
It's slowly closing in on the deadline and not much has happened today. So why not add a little spice for tomorrow? I self vote myself to be lynched since it's allowed.

I don't think I need much of a reason to vote myself right?
It's slowly closing in on the deadline and not much has happened today. So why not add a little spice for tomorrow? I self vote myself to be lynched since it's allowed.

I don't think I need much of a reason to vote myself right?
AwS14z9.png
"The enormity of the universe filled him with a strange sweet woe."
—Cormac McCarthy, Suttree
I’m going to vote for @V88, as a “last minute” pressure vote and for reasons I’ve already mentioned. Plus, they’re the only scumlean I have right now, mainly because I’ve been too busy/exhausted to look into almost everybody else the past two days.

@Solcie ???
I’m going to vote for @V88, as a “last minute” pressure vote and for reasons I’ve already mentioned. Plus, they’re the only scumlean I have right now, mainly because I’ve been too busy/exhausted to look into almost everybody else the past two days.

@Solcie ???
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
I am at school right now,so I cannot really reply.Anyway,I didnt vote as I was not sure who was mafia.If I were to vote it may be V88.Soz for the bad grammar,im on computer.
I am at school right now,so I cannot really reply.Anyway,I didnt vote as I was not sure who was mafia.If I were to vote it may be V88.Soz for the bad grammar,im on computer.
Tap here:t6LfK.gifeO2Hc.gifGCwXk.gifGxhoY.gif
Novadin.png
img]http://i.imgur.com/407Ohsj.png[/img]In order to fly,you must learn to fall.
Yikes, I'm late to the party. I'll be placing a vote for Magy as they are number 1 on my suspect list. I'll get more into it tomorrow, and answer some of Cog's questions too, goodnight y'all.
Yikes, I'm late to the party. I'll be placing a vote for Magy as they are number 1 on my suspect list. I'll get more into it tomorrow, and answer some of Cog's questions too, goodnight y'all.
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
but who prays for lucifer?
who in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
Lockdown. No more votes will be accepted after this. Please do not post before EoTD post is up!
Lockdown. No more votes will be accepted after this. Please do not post before EoTD post is up!
jghAv2V.png
Players: @MorRioghan @Comba @Skydancer10 @Shimmerwing @Shadowlugia711 @V88 @EmberTheSkywing @MagykalWagykal @Nerasis @Cognitive @Sevlyna @Solcie Subs: @Agrina @Pinkydapinkslime Specs: @Maithax @Luxurious @Tanglefire [center][size=5]End of Day 3[/size][/center] The day had been quiet. The remaining people looked around sullenly as the realisation sunk in that three of their companions have fallen. The Overseer's voice rang out again, and five people mechanically mumbled out names. Everyone seemed to already have gone numb from the cruel reality that they face. The child, on the other hand, does not get tired of this scene. Her eyes still widen in awe and curiosity as the streaks of light from the people's mouths converge and form the name of the condemned. V88 bit their lip even as they saw their name formed, choosing to remain silent. The other people watched anxiously as V88's form dispersed into tiny droplets of water, waiting for the verdict towards their judgement. They had been wrong two times already. And there could only be so many times they could get it wrong before it would be all over. [i]Please, let our judgement be correct.[/i] Alas, reality sucks and all of you stare in horror as you notice the green tint on the screen that revealed V88's secrets: [quote]Welcome to the game, V88! You are aligned with the [color=green]town[/color]. You win when all members of the mafia are eliminated, and at least one member of the town is alive. Every night, you may watch over a player and learn who has targeted them. This is your quicktopic for mod communications. Do not share any links to quicktopics with other people. Good luck,V88![/quote] ----- [b]V88 has been lynched. They were [color=green]town watcher[/color].[/b] Night 3 has begun! You may resume posting. [b]Night 3 will end on 00FRT, 11 April 2019.[/b] Night actions submitted after this will not be counted. Please remember to meet the post requirement of 3 posts per day/night cycle.
Players: @MorRioghan @Comba @Skydancer10 @Shimmerwing @Shadowlugia711 @V88 @EmberTheSkywing @MagykalWagykal @Nerasis @Cognitive @Sevlyna @Solcie
Subs: @Agrina @Pinkydapinkslime
Specs: @Maithax @Luxurious @Tanglefire
End of Day 3

The day had been quiet. The remaining people looked around sullenly as the realisation sunk in that three of their companions have fallen.

The Overseer's voice rang out again, and five people mechanically mumbled out names. Everyone seemed to already have gone numb from the cruel reality that they face.

The child, on the other hand, does not get tired of this scene. Her eyes still widen in awe and curiosity as the streaks of light from the people's mouths converge and form the name of the condemned.

V88 bit their lip even as they saw their name formed, choosing to remain silent. The other people watched anxiously as V88's form dispersed into tiny droplets of water, waiting for the verdict towards their judgement.

They had been wrong two times already. And there could only be so many times they could get it wrong before it would be all over.

Please, let our judgement be correct.

Alas, reality sucks and all of you stare in horror as you notice the green tint on the screen that revealed V88's secrets:
Quote:
Welcome to the game, V88! You are aligned with the town. You win when all members of the mafia are eliminated, and at least one member of the town is alive.

Every night, you may watch over a player and learn who has targeted them.

This is your quicktopic for mod communications.
Do not share any links to quicktopics with other people.

Good luck,V88!

V88 has been lynched. They were town watcher.
Night 3 has begun! You may resume posting.
Night 3 will end on 00FRT, 11 April 2019. Night actions submitted after this will not be counted.
Please remember to meet the post requirement of 3 posts per day/night cycle.
jghAv2V.png
heck okay so I wasn't able to post at all the last day and I'm not caught up and now this

I'll only be able to post again much later today

if we have a vig, please get shooting
we've lost too many town
heck okay so I wasn't able to post at all the last day and I'm not caught up and now this

I'll only be able to post again much later today

if we have a vig, please get shooting
we've lost too many town
I'm in class, but wanted to quickly answer some questions @Cognitive had. I'll be posting some more later when I can figure out how to decipher my thoughts (expect an updated readlist!) [quote name="Cognitive" date="2019-04-09 19:20:46" ] -snip- [quote name="SkyDancer10" date="2019-04-06 10:03:15" ] (Hey y'all, as I've said before, I'm pretty new so I was hoping someone could answer a question of mine? When might be an appropriate time ro roleclaim??) [/quote] [b]Out of curiosity, why were you asking when it might be an appropriate time to role claim? [/b] [quote name="SkyDancer10" date="2019-04-07 18:45:17" ] [quote name="Nerasis" date="2019-04-07 17:39:46" ] Also, I stand by my statement that it would be a waste to lynch me. I'm smart, I have a fairly useful role, and I'm town. Those three put together mean that it's really not a great idea for fellow town to want to lynch me. On the other hand, it makes perfect sense for scum to want me dead - either by lynch or by murder. I expect the only reason why they haven't killed me yet is the fact that they assumed they'd be able to get me lynched, since there was already a degree of heat on me. Unfortunately for them, I'm notoriously difficult to lynch. [/quote] [quote name="Nerasis" date="2019-04-07 17:54:10" ] If there's anything else people were suspicious of me for, then please ping me to let me know and I'll answer on D3 if I'm still alive. If I die, my current list of most likely suspects is: 1. MorRioghan 2. SkyDancer10 3. One of the quiet ones- EmberTheSkywing/Solcie/Sevlyna/V88 Anyone not mentioned - congrats! That means I think you're probably good. Now, I'm gonna go to bed- and hopefully live to scumhunt another day. Peace out. [/quote] So, correct me if I'm wrong, but you're sussing me because I voted for you? Is that not the same thing Shimmer was criticized about, and then lynched over?: [quote name="Cognitive" date="2019-04-03 17:22:52" ] [quote name="Shimmerwing" date="2019-04-03 16:16:18" ] @/Nerasis ok this sounds really really really weird, that i'm posting after you vote(?) for me. but i've been sussing you and @/MagykalWagykal since the beginning somehow. magykal is being waaaay to aggressive and pushy, and you've been acting weirder and weirder. i think comba mentioned you in a post that you've been awfully pushy about D1 lynchers, yet you're advocating a D1 lynch here. are you up to something? (if i offend you i'm sorry, this will be my last post as of D1 - school, if i die, and when i flip town, you know who to look out for :D) [/quote] But I agree it does sound weird. Why wait to bring up your sus on Nera and Magy only until after Nera voted you? [/quote] [quote name="Cognitive" date="2019-04-03 20:08:35" ] So I am going to be placing a vote on @/Shimmerwing. Their follow-up to Nerasis placing a vote on them seems ill-timing. I also dislike the insistence that their play-style is just weird because it seems too convenient of an excuse. [/quote] Like I said, I could be misinterpreting what you said, so please correct me if I'm wrong. I just don't like how this looks. [/quote] [b]Actually, was this directed at Nerasis or at me?[/b] -snip- [/quote] First bold: I have some information, but I've since been bidding my time to try to find out as much as I can. Second bold: That was directed at Nerasis, but I forgot to ping them in that post. ><
I'm in class, but wanted to quickly answer some questions @Cognitive had. I'll be posting some more later when I can figure out how to decipher my thoughts (expect an updated readlist!)
Cognitive wrote on 2019-04-09 19:20:46:
-snip-
SkyDancer10 wrote on 2019-04-06 10:03:15:
(Hey y'all, as I've said before, I'm pretty new so I was hoping someone could answer a question of mine? When might be an appropriate time ro roleclaim??)

Out of curiosity, why were you asking when it might be an appropriate time to role claim?
SkyDancer10 wrote on 2019-04-07 18:45:17:
Nerasis wrote on 2019-04-07 17:39:46:
Also, I stand by my statement that it would be a waste to lynch me. I'm smart, I have a fairly useful role, and I'm town. Those three put together mean that it's really not a great idea for fellow town to want to lynch me. On the other hand, it makes perfect sense for scum to want me dead - either by lynch or by murder. I expect the only reason why they haven't killed me yet is the fact that they assumed they'd be able to get me lynched, since there was already a degree of heat on me. Unfortunately for them, I'm notoriously difficult to lynch.
Nerasis wrote on 2019-04-07 17:54:10:
If there's anything else people were suspicious of me for, then please ping me to let me know and I'll answer on D3 if I'm still alive.

If I die, my current list of most likely suspects is:
1. MorRioghan
2. SkyDancer10
3. One of the quiet ones- EmberTheSkywing/Solcie/Sevlyna/V88

Anyone not mentioned - congrats! That means I think you're probably good.

Now, I'm gonna go to bed- and hopefully live to scumhunt another day. Peace out.

So, correct me if I'm wrong, but you're sussing me because I voted for you? Is that not the same thing Shimmer was criticized about, and then lynched over?:
Cognitive wrote on 2019-04-03 17:22:52:
Shimmerwing wrote on 2019-04-03 16:16:18:
@/Nerasis

ok this sounds really really really weird, that i'm posting after you vote(?) for me. but i've been sussing you and @/MagykalWagykal since the beginning somehow. magykal is being waaaay to aggressive and pushy, and you've been acting weirder and weirder. i think comba mentioned you in a post that you've been awfully pushy about D1 lynchers, yet you're advocating a D1 lynch here. are you up to something?

(if i offend you i'm sorry, this will be my last post as of D1 - school, if i die, and when i flip town, you know who to look out for :D)

But I agree it does sound weird. Why wait to bring up your sus on Nera and Magy only until after Nera voted you?
Cognitive wrote on 2019-04-03 20:08:35:
So I am going to be placing a vote on @/Shimmerwing. Their follow-up to Nerasis placing a vote on them seems ill-timing. I also dislike the insistence that their play-style is just weird because it seems too convenient of an excuse.

Like I said, I could be misinterpreting what you said, so please correct me if I'm wrong. I just don't like how this looks.

Actually, was this directed at Nerasis or at me?
-snip-

First bold: I have some information, but I've since been bidding my time to try to find out as much as I can.

Second bold: That was directed at Nerasis, but I forgot to ping them in that post. ><
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
but who prays for lucifer?
who in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 43 44