Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [FIN]What On Earth Is Going On Discussio
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 43 44
@Cognitive

Initially, I was to post before i go to sleep (when no one has posted), but homework and schoolwork made me so drowsy that i forgot about my readlist. After I woke up, i saw Nera's vote on me and welp i think i can't do anything...
@Cognitive

Initially, I was to post before i go to sleep (when no one has posted), but homework and schoolwork made me so drowsy that i forgot about my readlist. After I woke up, i saw Nera's vote on me and welp i think i can't do anything...
9wQxglT.png
For now I'll put in a placeholder vote for Nerasis, will post readlist later (around 1 hour later?)
For now I'll put in a placeholder vote for Nerasis, will post readlist later (around 1 hour later?)
9wQxglT.png
@Shimmerwing Can't do anything?
@Shimmerwing Can't do anything?
vV5jbm.png
Hey everyone! Also, @Cognitive, I am planning on making a vote. See below for my reasoning. I'm suspicious of @MagykalWagykal because they seemed to be really aggressive towards other players. It felt like they were trying to rile people up and then hopefully direct our attention towards someone else in order to get a lynch. Specifically, this seemed to be directed towards @Combra I'm also suspicious of @Nerasis. Specifically, they seemed very eager to jump on someone who had broken a rule. This is the post I'm referring to. [quote name="Nerasis" date="2019-04-02 17:55:02" ] @/Cognitive -snip- Also- editing your posts is not allowed, check the rules. It's stupidly easy to edit out a slip, so every edit is viewed as suspicious - that's why it's against the rules. [quote name="StormDreamer" date="2019-04-01 21:01:45" ] 7. Do not edit or delete posts. Double-posts are the only exception to this rule. [/quote] -snip- And Morri broke a rule, what happens? [/quote] In the end, I'm going to put my vote on Nera, because it seems like a pretty easy cover for a mafia to point out someone broke a rule.
Hey everyone!
Also, @Cognitive, I am planning on making a vote. See below for my reasoning.

I'm suspicious of @MagykalWagykal because they seemed to be really aggressive towards other players. It felt like they were trying to rile people up and then hopefully direct our attention towards someone else in order to get a lynch. Specifically, this seemed to be directed towards @Combra

I'm also suspicious of @Nerasis. Specifically, they seemed very eager to jump on someone who had broken a rule.
This is the post I'm referring to.
Nerasis wrote on 2019-04-02 17:55:02:
@/Cognitive
-snip-

Also- editing your posts is not allowed, check the rules. It's stupidly easy to edit out a slip, so every edit is viewed as suspicious - that's why it's against the rules.
StormDreamer wrote on 2019-04-01 21:01:45:
7. Do not edit or delete posts. Double-posts are the only exception to this rule.

-snip-

And Morri broke a rule, what happens?

In the end, I'm going to put my vote on Nera, because it seems like a pretty easy cover for a mafia to point out someone broke a rule.
Okay I admit I’ve made a few too many fluff posts. I was staying quiet because I didn’t have much information to make a solid enough conclusion. I’ll just stick to writing out some observations for now. I tend to rant so enjoy reading this block of text. @MagykalWagykal to me seems a little too aggressive to me and that made me immediately suspicious. While she does make good points which creates good discussion, it doesn’t sit right with me. It’s like when a person falsely accuses someone for a crime they themselves have committed. [quote name="@Comba" date="2019-04-03 17:59:06" ] hmm, i guess the reason i think sus on me is appropriate is just because i'm so used to it? I've only ever played one game where I wasn't sussed from start to finish, so I assume it's just something about the way I speak/type that makes me seem suspicious to others [/quote] I believe this is because they’re rather defensive. When someone accuses them they tend to defend themselves in a way that seems suspicious then change the topic or accuses the accuser for something that they find suspicious. For example, the incident where Magy accuses Comb for defending Shimmer. Comba in 20 minutes makes two points. A. The intent of it being a fluff post. B. Denying their relation to Shimmer. The next post consists Comba turning around to take a bite at Magy. Saying that they’re trying to hard and such. Then they speculate an alliance between Nerasis and Magy. Which is basically the same accusation Magy made except it’s directed at her. Moving on, I agree with the fact that Shimmer is confusing at the least and suspicious at the most. The questionnaire was definitely helpful in that it dug up information, but was the intent behind it malicious? The fact that they are being overly helpful makes me raise an eyebrow. [quote name="@Shimmerwing" date="2019-04-02 06:53:36" ] i hope this helps (im not known to be someone who's really clear with the terms and my playstyle is just,,, weird anyways) [/quote] Might this be an excuse for something more than just being confusing? This one may be unwarranted but @EmbertheSkywing Her replies are only a few sentences and the tone is negative. Short and straight to the point, I believe she’s just being logical but at the same time something tells me she’s trying to fly under the radar. Morri seems fairly indecisive to me. When answering the questions there’s alway a “It depends,” to them. Actually it boils down to her beating around the bush when replying to anything. When she does answer bluntly it’s vague and can be interpreted in different ways. Their writing is also very apologetic and hesitant to me. [quote name="@MorRioghan" date="2019-04-03 08:28:26" ] Alright, anyone got their suspicions? There are a few people that have caught my attention, but I have nothing difinitive so far that is act on. Hopefully I will by the end of today however... I'm watching [/quote] They do recognize the fact that what they say makes them suspicious to others though. I admit @Nerasis initially won me over with that introduction. I can’t get a read on this guy, polite and friendly, he gives just enough information to not be too suspicious. He asks a what seems to be a clarification question to the “defensive” (which she denies) Morri and she blows up, responding in a tone that makes her out to be the villain. I think he fits his science man persona quite well. Cold and calculating, but that doesn’t necessarily make him out to be mafia. I’m going to stop because this has taken me hours to write and I need to do my homework.
Okay I admit I’ve made a few too many fluff posts. I was staying quiet because I didn’t have much information to make a solid enough conclusion. I’ll just stick to writing out some observations for now. I tend to rant so enjoy reading this block of text.

@MagykalWagykal to me seems a little too aggressive to me and that made me immediately suspicious. While she does make good points which creates good discussion, it doesn’t sit right with me. It’s like when a person falsely accuses someone for a crime they themselves have committed.
@Comba wrote on 2019-04-03 17:59:06:
hmm, i guess the reason i think sus on me is appropriate is just because i'm so used to it? I've only ever played one game where I wasn't sussed from start to finish, so I assume it's just something about the way I speak/type that makes me seem suspicious to others
I believe this is because they’re rather defensive. When someone accuses them they tend to defend themselves in a way that seems suspicious then change the topic or accuses the accuser for something that they find suspicious. For example, the incident where Magy accuses Comb for defending Shimmer. Comba in 20 minutes makes two points.
A. The intent of it being a fluff post.
B. Denying their relation to Shimmer.
The next post consists Comba turning around to take a bite at Magy.
Saying that they’re trying to hard and such. Then they speculate an alliance between Nerasis and Magy. Which is basically the same accusation Magy made except it’s directed at her.

Moving on, I agree with the fact that Shimmer is confusing at the least and suspicious at the most. The questionnaire was definitely helpful in that it dug up information, but was the intent behind it malicious? The fact that they are being overly helpful makes me raise an eyebrow.
@Shimmerwing wrote on 2019-04-02 06:53:36:
i hope this helps (im not known to be someone who's really clear with the terms and my playstyle is just,,, weird anyways)
Might this be an excuse for something more than just being confusing?

This one may be unwarranted but @EmbertheSkywing
Her replies are only a few sentences and the tone is negative. Short and straight to the point, I believe she’s just being logical but at the same time something tells me she’s trying to fly under the radar.

Morri seems fairly indecisive to me. When answering the questions there’s alway a “It depends,” to them. Actually it boils down to her beating around the bush when replying to anything. When she does answer bluntly it’s vague and can be interpreted in different ways. Their writing is also very apologetic and hesitant to me.
@MorRioghan wrote on 2019-04-03 08:28:26:
Alright, anyone got their suspicions? There are a few people that have caught my attention, but I have nothing difinitive so far that is act on. Hopefully I will by the end of today however... I'm watching
They do recognize the fact that what they say makes them suspicious to others though.

I admit @Nerasis initially won me over with that introduction. I can’t get a read on this guy, polite and friendly, he gives just enough information to not be too suspicious. He asks a what seems to be a clarification question to the “defensive” (which she denies) Morri and she blows up, responding in a tone that makes her out to be the villain. I think he fits his science man persona quite well. Cold and calculating, but that doesn’t necessarily make him out to be mafia.

I’m going to stop because this has taken me hours to write and I need to do my homework.
AwS14z9.png
"The enormity of the universe filled him with a strange sweet woe."
—Cormac McCarthy, Suttree
All right, I'm going to head off to bed soon so here's where I'm at with the current votes.

Other than Comba saying that the suspicious is justifiable, I didn't see anything in their posts that would make me vote on them currently. I thought they handled the suspicion well too.

I don't really like the current train on Nerasis either. While some of his posts initially struck me as odd, I think it's because the wording was odd rather than suspicious. In reading back on Nera's posts and just in their follow-up replies, I can better understand what he's saying. Like initially I was confused why he was only poking at two people regarding day one votes and not others that advocated for it. But it does make sense when he compares comments about a non-vote to a day one lynch.

So I am going to be placing a vote on @Shimmerwing. Their follow-up to Nerasis placing a vote on them seems ill-timing. I also dislike the insistence that their play-style is just weird because it seems too convenient of an excuse.

@Solcie I'm having a little trouble following your post. The people you mention are those you are all leaning towards potential scum?
All right, I'm going to head off to bed soon so here's where I'm at with the current votes.

Other than Comba saying that the suspicious is justifiable, I didn't see anything in their posts that would make me vote on them currently. I thought they handled the suspicion well too.

I don't really like the current train on Nerasis either. While some of his posts initially struck me as odd, I think it's because the wording was odd rather than suspicious. In reading back on Nera's posts and just in their follow-up replies, I can better understand what he's saying. Like initially I was confused why he was only poking at two people regarding day one votes and not others that advocated for it. But it does make sense when he compares comments about a non-vote to a day one lynch.

So I am going to be placing a vote on @Shimmerwing. Their follow-up to Nerasis placing a vote on them seems ill-timing. I also dislike the insistence that their play-style is just weird because it seems too convenient of an excuse.

@Solcie I'm having a little trouble following your post. The people you mention are those you are all leaning towards potential scum?
vV5jbm.png
@Cognitive
Sorry about that, I'm not saying that they are scum it's just a general idea of what I think about them. I was going to put my two cents on you and Eccentric too but I didn't have the time.
@Cognitive
Sorry about that, I'm not saying that they are scum it's just a general idea of what I think about them. I was going to put my two cents on you and Eccentric too but I didn't have the time.
AwS14z9.png
"The enormity of the universe filled him with a strange sweet woe."
—Cormac McCarthy, Suttree
@Solcie Ah, okay. That's where I was getting confused. I thought it was a list of those you suspected, but then some of the statements didn't line up with you finding them suspicious. That clarifies things!
@Solcie Ah, okay. That's where I was getting confused. I thought it was a list of those you suspected, but then some of the statements didn't line up with you finding them suspicious. That clarifies things!
vV5jbm.png
I think I've made it clear in my posts why I believe Shimmerwing is suspicious, so I'll be tagging my vote to her. The weird play style, defensiveness, etc. Was just too much for me. I made it clear from the start, my gut feeling had me quite suspicious of her. The weird playing style just doesn't sit well with me.. @Shimmerwing
I think I've made it clear in my posts why I believe Shimmerwing is suspicious, so I'll be tagging my vote to her. The weird play style, defensiveness, etc. Was just too much for me. I made it clear from the start, my gut feeling had me quite suspicious of her. The weird playing style just doesn't sit well with me.. @Shimmerwing
. im.pngloptr.png ..ygfZJJN.png....... nyctos lore workshop
- she/her bisexual
- wholock/marvel nerd
- jk im an everything nerd
- intp capricorn
A bit more than three hours before day ends. Remember to submit your votes before then!
A bit more than three hours before day ends. Remember to submit your votes before then!
jghAv2V.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 43 44