Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [FIN]What On Earth Is Going On Discussio
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 43 44
Before I forget,hi Skydancer10!
Before I forget,hi Skydancer10!
Tap here:t6LfK.gifeO2Hc.gifGCwXk.gifGxhoY.gif
Novadin.png
img]http://i.imgur.com/407Ohsj.png[/img]In order to fly,you must learn to fall.
Hi everyone, I've just joined so here's my introduction. ^^ (Sorry for any typos, I'm on mobile!)

Name: SkyDancer10 (Sky)
Pronouns: She/Her
Time Zone: FR+0
Opinion on Day 1 Lynches?
This is my first time playing mafia on FR and, I'll be honest, I don't have that much experience irl either but I think D1 lynching is important in order to get some real information going. As has been pointed out, it can end up being town that gets lynched but we do need something to go from. though I suppose this isn't really relevant anymore since Shimmeraing is gone already :(
Opinion on Sheeping?
I'm not for it, and I don't like seeing it. I think it's one of the most suspicious things you can do because you're clinging to what other people say in order to keep attention off yourself, so that people won't see you as accusatory. If you're goinf to vote (which you should!) at least give a little bit of information about why you chose who you did.
Opinion on Inactivity?
I myself am a full time student and a theatre major so I understand that life can get pretty busy sometimes! But, try to stay active even if it's just a quick post about what is going on in your head. I'm not a fan of lurkers; we want to keep to discussion going and see everyone's point of view and thoughts.
Hi everyone, I've just joined so here's my introduction. ^^ (Sorry for any typos, I'm on mobile!)

Name: SkyDancer10 (Sky)
Pronouns: She/Her
Time Zone: FR+0
Opinion on Day 1 Lynches?
This is my first time playing mafia on FR and, I'll be honest, I don't have that much experience irl either but I think D1 lynching is important in order to get some real information going. As has been pointed out, it can end up being town that gets lynched but we do need something to go from. though I suppose this isn't really relevant anymore since Shimmeraing is gone already :(
Opinion on Sheeping?
I'm not for it, and I don't like seeing it. I think it's one of the most suspicious things you can do because you're clinging to what other people say in order to keep attention off yourself, so that people won't see you as accusatory. If you're goinf to vote (which you should!) at least give a little bit of information about why you chose who you did.
Opinion on Inactivity?
I myself am a full time student and a theatre major so I understand that life can get pretty busy sometimes! But, try to stay active even if it's just a quick post about what is going on in your head. I'm not a fan of lurkers; we want to keep to discussion going and see everyone's point of view and thoughts.
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
but who prays for lucifer?
who in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
Lockdown. Any night actions submitted after this will not be accepted. Please do not post before SoTD is up.
Lockdown. Any night actions submitted after this will not be accepted. Please do not post before SoTD is up.
jghAv2V.png
Players: @MorRioghan @Comba @Skydancer10 @Shimmerwing @Shadowlugia711 @V88 @EmberTheSkywing @MagykalWagykal @Nerasis @Cognitive @Sevlyna @Solcie
Subs: @Agrina @Pinkydapinkslime
Specs: @Maithax @Luxurious @Tanglefire
Start of Day 2

The child rubbed her eyes sleepily as she reached out for the globe next to her. She looked in anticipation for something different, but her eyes dimmed as she saw the same eleven people from last night.

"Daddy, didn't you say something would happen tonight?"

((Modgod has to study so bye flavor ends here))
It was a peaceful night.
Day 2 has begun! You may resume posting. Night action results will come in a bit!
NDay 2 will end on 00FRT, 7 April 2019. Lynch votes submitted after this will not be counted.
Players: @MorRioghan @Comba @Skydancer10 @Shimmerwing @Shadowlugia711 @V88 @EmberTheSkywing @MagykalWagykal @Nerasis @Cognitive @Sevlyna @Solcie
Subs: @Agrina @Pinkydapinkslime
Specs: @Maithax @Luxurious @Tanglefire
Start of Day 2

The child rubbed her eyes sleepily as she reached out for the globe next to her. She looked in anticipation for something different, but her eyes dimmed as she saw the same eleven people from last night.

"Daddy, didn't you say something would happen tonight?"

((Modgod has to study so bye flavor ends here))
It was a peaceful night.
Day 2 has begun! You may resume posting. Night action results will come in a bit!
NDay 2 will end on 00FRT, 7 April 2019. Lynch votes submitted after this will not be counted.
jghAv2V.png
So here's my way:
Sorry @MagykalWagykal , but it does require a claim

I RB'd you.

Do you accept or deny this?
So here's my way:
Sorry @MagykalWagykal , but it does require a claim

I RB'd you.

Hey guys, sorry for not posting yesterday. I was feeling a bit stressed out.

I'm not completely caught up- just wanted to check that I wasn't dead for now. Seeing that I'm still alive - and better still, that nobody died - was a pleasant surprise. Good job to the roleblocker/protective role who prevented that kill. Or, if the mafia just never sent in a kill, then bad mafia, do your job; the game is hardly going to be much fun if the baddies are inactive the whole time.

I did not get enough sleep before my appointment today, so I'm gonna have a nap then read through everything I missed & reply as needed.

Note to self: stop being lazy and get a proper spreadsheet set up with a readlist. Your brain is good, but not good enough to remember every detail about everyone at the same time. Every coin has two sides, but some coins are cheat coins that have heads on both sides. As such, sometimes something will happen that means that regardless of x's alignment, y is guilty/innocent. Don't forget to look for those, and don't forget how to play. You can do this, I believe in you. You're awesome.
Hey guys, sorry for not posting yesterday. I was feeling a bit stressed out.

I'm not completely caught up- just wanted to check that I wasn't dead for now. Seeing that I'm still alive - and better still, that nobody died - was a pleasant surprise. Good job to the roleblocker/protective role who prevented that kill. Or, if the mafia just never sent in a kill, then bad mafia, do your job; the game is hardly going to be much fun if the baddies are inactive the whole time.

I did not get enough sleep before my appointment today, so I'm gonna have a nap then read through everything I missed & reply as needed.

Note to self: stop being lazy and get a proper spreadsheet set up with a readlist. Your brain is good, but not good enough to remember every detail about everyone at the same time. Every coin has two sides, but some coins are cheat coins that have heads on both sides. As such, sometimes something will happen that means that regardless of x's alignment, y is guilty/innocent. Don't forget to look for those, and don't forget how to play. You can do this, I believe in you. You're awesome.
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
Okay, so, I'm going to make the conclusion that it looks really suspicious that I got blocked and the kill didn't go through, because it does, and I might as well address it before someone else does. I'm just going to tell you all right now that my action last night had nothing to do with killing in any way, shape, or form- it was simple, harmless, and beneficial to our wincon. If Comba would like to block me tomorrow as well, that's fine (if a little annoying, I kind of like my role xD). You may continue to block me until a kill goes through (which might be a while, considering how much the Mafia like trolling), because the Mafia will need to kill sooner or later to win the game. With that little thing cleared up, here are some responses. Look forward to a read list later! :) [quote name="@Comba" date="2019-04-05 05:08:04" ] So here's my way: Sorry @/MagykalWagykal , but it does require a claim I RB'd you. Do you accept or deny this? [/quote] I accept it. :) Storm simply said, 'Your action has been noted', and I didn't get to see the results. So I guess you're conftown now, unless the Mafia has a roleblocker, which, ehhh. I'm pretty sure you're town now, especially with Shimmerwing's death. [quote name="@Sevlyna" date="2019-04-04 23:22:59" ] As of now,I don't really find anyone suspicious,although that could be because I have no patience to scroll through everything.The only one I'm a little suspicious about is Solcie and MagykalWagykal. For Solcie I have this feeling that something's not right,while the latter is 'cause their post on topics to discuss involved some irrelevant ones,which seemed like they were meant to distract.On the other hand, I could be wrong and those were actually for fun. [/quote] [s]Or maybe Magykal has a sense of humor[/s] [quote name="@Comba" date="2019-04-04 20:37:41" ] I've been busy most of today ... I have three tests tomorrow, none of which I'm remotely prepared for - since I've missed nearly half my classes this week I'd like to question, though, [b]since you seem to have/had the time to post, why don't you talk about the things you listed @/MagykalWagykal ?[/b] Like I said, I don't have time, but a lot of the stuff you said in your big post earlier today pings me off. If I've not been vored by the mafia tomorrow, I'll post about it. and @ @ @ people!! If I do die and never have the chance to speak about my sus of magy, don't assume I was silenced for that purpose! Keep the sus on magy, of course, but don't get blinded by it. Scum could easily make it seem like they're trying to keep sus off one of their members, tricking people into voting up an innocent [/quote] Because I was going to bed and wanted to make sure there was conversation when I was gone...? :) I'd posted two big things earlier, and had been waiting for people to say something, but no one did, so I figured it was time to help you guys out. xD @skydancer10 Welcome to the game! :)
Okay, so, I'm going to make the conclusion that it looks really suspicious that I got blocked and the kill didn't go through, because it does, and I might as well address it before someone else does.

I'm just going to tell you all right now that my action last night had nothing to do with killing in any way, shape, or form- it was simple, harmless, and beneficial to our wincon. If Comba would like to block me tomorrow as well, that's fine (if a little annoying, I kind of like my role xD). You may continue to block me until a kill goes through (which might be a while, considering how much the Mafia like trolling), because the Mafia will need to kill sooner or later to win the game.

With that little thing cleared up, here are some responses. Look forward to a read list later! :)
@Comba wrote on 2019-04-05 05:08:04:
So here's my way:
Sorry @/MagykalWagykal , but it does require a claim

I RB'd you.

I accept it. :) Storm simply said, 'Your action has been noted', and I didn't get to see the results. So I guess you're conftown now, unless the Mafia has a roleblocker, which, ehhh. I'm pretty sure you're town now, especially with Shimmerwing's death.
@Sevlyna wrote on 2019-04-04 23:22:59:
As of now,I don't really find anyone suspicious,although that could be because I have no patience to scroll through everything.The only one I'm a little suspicious about is Solcie and MagykalWagykal.
For Solcie I have this feeling that something's not right,while the latter is 'cause their post on topics to discuss involved some irrelevant ones,which seemed like they were meant to distract.On the other hand, I could be wrong and those were actually for fun.

Or maybe Magykal has a sense of humor
@Comba wrote on 2019-04-04 20:37:41:
I've been busy most of today ... I have three tests tomorrow, none of which I'm remotely prepared for - since I've missed nearly half my classes this week

I'd like to question, though, since you seem to have/had the time to post, why don't you talk about the things you listed @/MagykalWagykal ?

Like I said, I don't have time, but a lot of the stuff you said in your big post earlier today pings me off. If I've not been vored by the mafia tomorrow, I'll post about it.

and @ @ @ people!! If I do die and never have the chance to speak about my sus of magy, don't assume I was silenced for that purpose! Keep the sus on magy, of course, but don't get blinded by it. Scum could easily make it seem like they're trying to keep sus off one of their members, tricking people into voting up an innocent

Because I was going to bed and wanted to make sure there was conversation when I was gone...? :) I'd posted two big things earlier, and had been waiting for people to say something, but no one did, so I figured it was time to help you guys out. xD

@skydancer10

Welcome to the game! :)
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
oH NO MOD MISTAKE MOD MISTAKE
I am so sorry night results were not completely out I forgot someone please check your quicktopics if you have not recieved it
oH NO MOD MISTAKE MOD MISTAKE
I am so sorry night results were not completely out I forgot someone please check your quicktopics if you have not recieved it
jghAv2V.png
Wait... are you sure you roleblocked me, @Comba? Cause I just got a result... >.<
Wait... are you sure you roleblocked me, @Comba? Cause I just got a result... >.<
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
@MagykalWagykal

I want a one word answer.
Do you accept or deny the claim that I blocked you?
@MagykalWagykal

I want a one word answer.
Do you accept or deny the claim that I blocked you?
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 43 44