TOPIC | [subs!]What On Earth Is Going On Signups
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
What On Earth Is Going On
A mafia game with a horrible story line
Signups l Discussion l Lynch

tap.

tap.

tap.

A frustrated nnnnrgh escaped from the corner of the child's throat. The child had been given an assignment: to conduct research on the beings living down there on Planet E and write a story featuring those... what was the name again--humans?

The teacher said that it is some sort of task to "develop compassion for lesser existences", but the child did not understand why. They spend their lives pondering over questions that are just simple textbook questions that I could solve when I was six!

The child's frustration grew and grew, and soon, it became a tantrum. What seemed to her as glass bowls and sticks were flung around mercilessly. Her rage would go away only after each and every object in the room was destroyed.

Little did the child know that her actions are causing calmaties on all life on the land below her.

The Overseer sensed a fluctuation in the energies of his planet, and frowned. His daughter must have been throwing another tantrum. Even though he did not care much for the beings there, humans provided them with energy through their prayers, so having the human race wiped out would not be beneficial to him.

Sighing, he pushed the door open to his daughter's room and his heart clenched in worry. what if the glass shards on the floor hurt her? But after a moment he realized that there was nothing to worry about--the numerous artifacts that he had given to her previously offered her the best protection.

His hand gently caressed her face lovingly, trying to smoothen out the wrinkles on her face caused by her frown.

"What is wrong, sweetheart?"

The child pouted and began to speak of the assignment that the teacher assigned.

The Overseer paused for a moment to think of a way to calm his precious child down, and an idea soon popped into his mind.

"Here, take this," he said lovingly, pushing a crystal globe (reinforced with numerous talismans so that it doesn't smash easily, considering the nature of his daughter) onto her arms.

"I'll transfer twelve humans into this little world inside the crystal globe. You can observe them and use that as material for your writing assignment. In return, you cannot smash any more items. How does that sound?"

The child beamed and hugged her father. The Overseer smiled amicably and placed a hand on the crystal globe. Soon, twelve streaks of light entered into the globe and manifested into twelve human beings. The child's mouth widened in excitement and pressed her face on the globe, to get a closer look on the human beings in the globe.

...where... are you?

You stand up groggily, and see a giant eye in the sky.

This has got to be a dream, right?
What On Earth Is Going On
A mafia game with a horrible story line
Signups l Discussion l Lynch

tap.

tap.

tap.

A frustrated nnnnrgh escaped from the corner of the child's throat. The child had been given an assignment: to conduct research on the beings living down there on Planet E and write a story featuring those... what was the name again--humans?

The teacher said that it is some sort of task to "develop compassion for lesser existences", but the child did not understand why. They spend their lives pondering over questions that are just simple textbook questions that I could solve when I was six!

The child's frustration grew and grew, and soon, it became a tantrum. What seemed to her as glass bowls and sticks were flung around mercilessly. Her rage would go away only after each and every object in the room was destroyed.

Little did the child know that her actions are causing calmaties on all life on the land below her.

The Overseer sensed a fluctuation in the energies of his planet, and frowned. His daughter must have been throwing another tantrum. Even though he did not care much for the beings there, humans provided them with energy through their prayers, so having the human race wiped out would not be beneficial to him.

Sighing, he pushed the door open to his daughter's room and his heart clenched in worry. what if the glass shards on the floor hurt her? But after a moment he realized that there was nothing to worry about--the numerous artifacts that he had given to her previously offered her the best protection.

His hand gently caressed her face lovingly, trying to smoothen out the wrinkles on her face caused by her frown.

"What is wrong, sweetheart?"

The child pouted and began to speak of the assignment that the teacher assigned.

The Overseer paused for a moment to think of a way to calm his precious child down, and an idea soon popped into his mind.

"Here, take this," he said lovingly, pushing a crystal globe (reinforced with numerous talismans so that it doesn't smash easily, considering the nature of his daughter) onto her arms.

"I'll transfer twelve humans into this little world inside the crystal globe. You can observe them and use that as material for your writing assignment. In return, you cannot smash any more items. How does that sound?"

The child beamed and hugged her father. The Overseer smiled amicably and placed a hand on the crystal globe. Soon, twelve streaks of light entered into the globe and manifested into twelve human beings. The child's mouth widened in excitement and pressed her face on the globe, to get a closer look on the human beings in the globe.

...where... are you?

You stand up groggily, and see a giant eye in the sky.

This has got to be a dream, right?
jghAv2V.png
Rules:
1. All FR rules apply to this game as well~ Don't break 'em.
2. Be courteous to each other! This is a mafia game and there will be accusations, but do not offend the player personally. If anyone feels offended (even if it's by me!), do not hesitate to PM me on FR or Discord.
3. Don't copy and paste/ screenshot anything the mod tells you privately. This includes rolecards and anything the mod tells you in your QT.
4. I've put a lot of effort into putting this game together! Please respect me and your fellow players, and don't gamethrow (go against your wincon).
5. You are required to post at least three times per day cycle (day+night). This means three posts every 72 hours. Storm is not a cruel, heartless monster though, so I'll make exceptions to this if needed.
6. Mod is not lynchable. Sorry guys <3
7. Do not edit or delete posts. Double-posts are the only exception to this rule.
8. No out of thread communication allowed unless it is in mod-created quicktopics, whether it is with other players or subs. You may talk to specs about the game but they must not reply.
8. I'll add more rules as I see fit later. Respect the spirit of the rules and don't try to find loopholes through them.

Information:
1. This game will run on a 48/24 cycle (meaning that in-game days would be 48 hours long, and in-game nights would be 24 hours long), with lockdown happening at rollover.
2. The player with the most votes is lynched. In case of a tie, RNG will decide who dies.
3. This game is non-rp, meaning that roleplaying is not encouraged.
4. This game is non-b*stard--I will not intentionally lie to you. However, roles such as godfather and/or miller may exist.
4. There will be no flavor hints, so there is no need to sift through my horrible writing for clues.
5. Lynch votes are to be submitted before EoTD. Night actions are to be submitted before EoTN.
Rules:
1. All FR rules apply to this game as well~ Don't break 'em.
2. Be courteous to each other! This is a mafia game and there will be accusations, but do not offend the player personally. If anyone feels offended (even if it's by me!), do not hesitate to PM me on FR or Discord.
3. Don't copy and paste/ screenshot anything the mod tells you privately. This includes rolecards and anything the mod tells you in your QT.
4. I've put a lot of effort into putting this game together! Please respect me and your fellow players, and don't gamethrow (go against your wincon).
5. You are required to post at least three times per day cycle (day+night). This means three posts every 72 hours. Storm is not a cruel, heartless monster though, so I'll make exceptions to this if needed.
6. Mod is not lynchable. Sorry guys <3
7. Do not edit or delete posts. Double-posts are the only exception to this rule.
8. No out of thread communication allowed unless it is in mod-created quicktopics, whether it is with other players or subs. You may talk to specs about the game but they must not reply.
8. I'll add more rules as I see fit later. Respect the spirit of the rules and don't try to find loopholes through them.

Information:
1. This game will run on a 48/24 cycle (meaning that in-game days would be 48 hours long, and in-game nights would be 24 hours long), with lockdown happening at rollover.
2. The player with the most votes is lynched. In case of a tie, RNG will decide who dies.
3. This game is non-rp, meaning that roleplaying is not encouraged.
4. This game is non-b*stard--I will not intentionally lie to you. However, roles such as godfather and/or miller may exist.
4. There will be no flavor hints, so there is no need to sift through my horrible writing for clues.
5. Lynch votes are to be submitted before EoTD. Night actions are to be submitted before EoTN.
jghAv2V.png
Players:
1. MorRioghan
2. Comba
3. EccentricElf23
4. Shimmerwing
5. Shadowlugia711
6. V88
7. EmberTheSkywing
8. Nerasis
9. MagykalWagykal
10. Cognitive
11. Sevlyna
12. Solcie

Subs:
1. Agrina
2. Skydancer10
3. PinkyDaPinkSlime

Specs:
1. Maithax
2. Luxurious
3. Tanglefire
Players:
1. MorRioghan
2. Comba
3. EccentricElf23
4. Shimmerwing
5. Shadowlugia711
6. V88
7. EmberTheSkywing
8. Nerasis
9. MagykalWagykal
10. Cognitive
11. Sevlyna
12. Solcie

Subs:
1. Agrina
2. Skydancer10
3. PinkyDaPinkSlime

Specs:
1. Maithax
2. Luxurious
3. Tanglefire
jghAv2V.png
Non-RP Style Mafia: @MathGirl277, @Chaoticreactions, @passingavery, @Tsaiah, @Firo, @Leucoss, @Varikset, @kirkfan2255, @IndigoPi, @ashestoashes, @Stanari, @AureaImperatrix, @Chuck, @wbq, @InuKimi, @OblitusBellum, @WolfSong, @earendils, @DJFeather, @Geoff, @RedDragonD, @Shadowlugia711, @LordAlois, @Detroness, @Fallencrow, @Mithent, @KathiraNarae, @marchhare, @NekoNikki, @Valheru, @ChaoticKagura, @Nightlock, @Bequerel, @Peroxides, @Imraldera, @Kalideoscope, @ChibiKittens, @GrimMistress, @Goofy, @TanakaTheWarlock, @yogsloth, @ExoticBacoe, @Ravenwolf, @SmolPeridot, @Raya36, @nsts, @FretfulSardines, @Rangiku, @skeletalecho, @Fil, @raiccoon, @FM84, @Reshiramu, @Journey, @m00nbird, @Nightrising, @Tanglefire, @Wyxamex, @Druddigon8, @heartcrusher1, @Peachycupcake525, @smilefires, @xarellax, @NotarySojac, @Dawnbreeze, @Starstream, @QiEclipse, @beruru, @ishanyx, @Limelight, @Avante, @CassieRose, @CecilaTheWerecat, @Tynnk, @SelenaSilverwolf, @CherryWave, @leopardskin4, @ArtemisAgrotera, @Avene, @Saerel, @EmbertheSkywing, @Comba, @Walrein, @Sanati, @smeen, @inn, @Tsunami21, @JackalJames, @Silverfrost, @Ninjacatblue, @keraunic, @Narumitsu, @Elroking, @Kahvinporo, @ophician, @AWB, @WaterWolf600, @TheSpine, @Shengrila, @WilltayC, @amapup, @MurasakiSama, @Wolfpack1216r, @SmashedFish, @FunFilledWTFery, @Corial, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @WolfSong, @DreamAlex, @CrazyRedFire, @Wintrymix, @MystRunner, @Holi, @WynterDragen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CakeOn, @EccentricElf23, @PandaMimi, @marchhare, @Ambrose, @Beheaded, @tinydobes, @CinnabarCobra, @starseer, @YaBoiGuzma, @Valgami, @Percifrax, @TheMemeTeam, @chiono, @Fortuna, @Duracraft27, @Solstices, @Cosmopoeia, @Leremis, @StormDreamer, @Epioth, @Rosetta248, @PaintingWithFire, @anika, @Craneoflores, @Tristess, @VivaFariy, @Frayxing, @Kapara, @Winterreise, @8uny, @DerpKing52, @Vrykolakas, @Moonwater, @84inch, @Kimdra, @MagykalWagykal, @xspideray, @TheNightDancer, @Kallistrate, @Arelia, @demoliceros, @WestWindSentinel, @Mue, @Crowlich, @Maithax, @Artgeekallday, @Kamme, @QueenIsmene, @Crumbleless, @Solanceae, @Teadwin, @timetot, @Shimmerwing, @Alphanix, @MrFrenchFrybrows, @Phaedra, @WyvernWarrior, @LordMeikai, @natureluvr, @starrynite, @B00KW0RM, @catgame21234, @LadySiren, @kiwipen, @lovebite, @Warriorgirl1234, @brighteningskies
Please use the IMH Spreadsheet for the most up-to-date pinglists.

-blinks hopefully??-
Non-RP Style Mafia: @MathGirl277, @Chaoticreactions, @passingavery, @Tsaiah, @Firo, @Leucoss, @Varikset, @kirkfan2255, @IndigoPi, @ashestoashes, @Stanari, @AureaImperatrix, @Chuck, @wbq, @InuKimi, @OblitusBellum, @WolfSong, @earendils, @DJFeather, @Geoff, @RedDragonD, @Shadowlugia711, @LordAlois, @Detroness, @Fallencrow, @Mithent, @KathiraNarae, @marchhare, @NekoNikki, @Valheru, @ChaoticKagura, @Nightlock, @Bequerel, @Peroxides, @Imraldera, @Kalideoscope, @ChibiKittens, @GrimMistress, @Goofy, @TanakaTheWarlock, @yogsloth, @ExoticBacoe, @Ravenwolf, @SmolPeridot, @Raya36, @nsts, @FretfulSardines, @Rangiku, @skeletalecho, @Fil, @raiccoon, @FM84, @Reshiramu, @Journey, @m00nbird, @Nightrising, @Tanglefire, @Wyxamex, @Druddigon8, @heartcrusher1, @Peachycupcake525, @smilefires, @xarellax, @NotarySojac, @Dawnbreeze, @Starstream, @QiEclipse, @beruru, @ishanyx, @Limelight, @Avante, @CassieRose, @CecilaTheWerecat, @Tynnk, @SelenaSilverwolf, @CherryWave, @leopardskin4, @ArtemisAgrotera, @Avene, @Saerel, @EmbertheSkywing, @Comba, @Walrein, @Sanati, @smeen, @inn, @Tsunami21, @JackalJames, @Silverfrost, @Ninjacatblue, @keraunic, @Narumitsu, @Elroking, @Kahvinporo, @ophician, @AWB, @WaterWolf600, @TheSpine, @Shengrila, @WilltayC, @amapup, @MurasakiSama, @Wolfpack1216r, @SmashedFish, @FunFilledWTFery, @Corial, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @WolfSong, @DreamAlex, @CrazyRedFire, @Wintrymix, @MystRunner, @Holi, @WynterDragen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CakeOn, @EccentricElf23, @PandaMimi, @marchhare, @Ambrose, @Beheaded, @tinydobes, @CinnabarCobra, @starseer, @YaBoiGuzma, @Valgami, @Percifrax, @TheMemeTeam, @chiono, @Fortuna, @Duracraft27, @Solstices, @Cosmopoeia, @Leremis, @StormDreamer, @Epioth, @Rosetta248, @PaintingWithFire, @anika, @Craneoflores, @Tristess, @VivaFariy, @Frayxing, @Kapara, @Winterreise, @8uny, @DerpKing52, @Vrykolakas, @Moonwater, @84inch, @Kimdra, @MagykalWagykal, @xspideray, @TheNightDancer, @Kallistrate, @Arelia, @demoliceros, @WestWindSentinel, @Mue, @Crowlich, @Maithax, @Artgeekallday, @Kamme, @QueenIsmene, @Crumbleless, @Solanceae, @Teadwin, @timetot, @Shimmerwing, @Alphanix, @MrFrenchFrybrows, @Phaedra, @WyvernWarrior, @LordMeikai, @natureluvr, @starrynite, @B00KW0RM, @catgame21234, @LadySiren, @kiwipen, @lovebite, @Warriorgirl1234, @brighteningskies
Please use the IMH Spreadsheet for the most up-to-date pinglists.

-blinks hopefully??-
jghAv2V.png
but yeet signups are open, not sure if this is going to fill but I'm going to try??

ping me if interested :)
but yeet signups are open, not sure if this is going to fill but I'm going to try??

ping me if interested :)
jghAv2V.png
I'm definitely interested in playing, and active. @StormDreamer
I'm definitely interested in playing, and active. @StormDreamer
. im.pngloptr.png ..ygfZJJN.png....... nyctos lore workshop
- she/her bisexual
- wholock/marvel nerd
- jk im an everything nerd
- intp capricorn
@MorRioghan
Got you down! Thank you for joining~
@MorRioghan
Got you down! Thank you for joining~
jghAv2V.png
@StormDreamer

I just recently came back to FR, but I'll join!
@StormDreamer

I just recently came back to FR, but I'll join!
@Comba
Got you down! Welcome back to FR haha ^w^
@Comba
Got you down! Welcome back to FR haha ^w^
jghAv2V.png
@StormDreamer

*excited* yeet joining as a player :3
@StormDreamer

*excited* yeet joining as a player :3
9wQxglT.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7