Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [subs!]What On Earth Is Going On Signups
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@MagykalWagykal
Haha it's only a 12p game so I don't think the page count will be too much--I'm hoping for around 50 but depends on how active you guys are :P

((Hopefully this has more activity than Pyramid of Dexicantspellthatwordsilverhelp though because I will smite you all if it only has 20 pages))
@MagykalWagykal
Haha it's only a 12p game so I don't think the page count will be too much--I'm hoping for around 50 but depends on how active you guys are :P

((Hopefully this has more activity than Pyramid of Dexicantspellthatwordsilverhelp though because I will smite you all if it only has 20 pages))
jghAv2V.png
Speaking of activity, are we starting today? @StormDreamer
Speaking of activity, are we starting today? @StormDreamer
. im.pngloptr.png ..ygfZJJN.png....... nyctos lore workshop
- she/her bisexual
- wholock/marvel nerd
- jk im an everything nerd
- intp capricorn
@MorRioghan
The game is scheduled to start during rollover (which is later today for me), but I'll start early at around 21FRT (so pretty soon!) because I have free period during that time :P

get hyped get hyped!!
@MorRioghan
The game is scheduled to start during rollover (which is later today for me), but I'll start early at around 21FRT (so pretty soon!) because I have free period during that time :P

get hyped get hyped!!
jghAv2V.png
Also hi we need more subs if you guys know anyone that would like to be a sub dump this thread in their face
Also hi we need more subs if you guys know anyone that would like to be a sub dump this thread in their face
jghAv2V.png
Rolecards are being sent out right now in the order of player number. The discussion thread will be opened after I send all rolecards and you will all be pinged to the thread for SoTD1.
Rolecards are being sent out right now in the order of player number. The discussion thread will be opened after I send all rolecards and you will all be pinged to the thread for SoTD1.
jghAv2V.png
@StormDreamer
Can I be pinged when sign-ups open again? ^^
@StormDreamer
Can I be pinged when sign-ups open again? ^^
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
but who prays for lucifer?
who in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
@Skydancer10
Heya! This is a 1-time game so signups won't open again, would you like to be a sub instead? That way, you can join the game if one of the players is unable to continue~
@Skydancer10
Heya! This is a 1-time game so signups won't open again, would you like to be a sub instead? That way, you can join the game if one of the players is unable to continue~
jghAv2V.png
@StormDreamer
Sure thank you !
@StormDreamer
Sure thank you !
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
but who prays for lucifer?
who in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
Storm! Haven’t been here for ages so I missed the ping... can I spec?

Can’t believe I missed this perfectly good game......sob.
Storm! Haven’t been here for ages so I missed the ping... can I spec?

Can’t believe I missed this perfectly good game......sob.
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
I wanna join! Please? I love these types of games!
I wanna join! Please? I love these types of games!
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.giflfh.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7