Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | CYOA - End of Sornieth
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Take a peek
Take a peek
Absol, They/them
+2 FR time
[center][item=glass knife] [size=2]@BananaDr4gon @Sparkbreeze @Jheyda @Prosperity @SoulOfChaos @Angel614 @yellowstarfish @MotherOfFlame @Kryio @nuttyjigs @ShinyDecidueye @Lillypurr @SmolSnek @Stanzascale @Leechetious @LavenderAmethyst @Bananacorn[/size] [i]The choice is [b]take a peek[/b]![/i] Swiftwing motioned for Emerald and Maria to stay put. Craning his neck, he peeked past the rusty base of the lightning spire. He resisted the urge to sneeze in the sharp scent of rusting metal, and focused his attention on seeing what was happening beyond this small spire. He sucked in a deep breath, shocked, and realised too late it was the worse choice ever. Doubling back, he sneezed and coughed on the rust. Emerald rushed toward him worriedly, patting his back, but he waved his claw. "What did you see?" Emerald asked immediately, after he had regained his composure. Swiftwing's eyes went wide. "You won't believe it. The survivors are fighting back, but... There seems to be a lot of them. Much more than I had expected. I think the survivors from other defeated flights are also here. And some of the dragons have armour." He glanced back, scenting the faint but telltale whiff of salty sea spray above the stench of rusting metal. "I think those dragons are Water warriors." Emerald gasped. "No way. Water dragons? The flight that the BeastClans don't care about?" Swiftwing winced a little at that. "Well, yeah, but now it seems that they're helping to save the survivors. I think they might be winning? I'm not that sure. But the Water dragons are definitely here." [b]>>Go out and help the Water dragons. >>Stay put.[/b] [size=2][img]http://flightrising.com/html5/coliseum/images/conditions/ico_silence.png[/img]A/N: Sorry for taking so long to update. Don't worry, I will never forget about this story. However, I am having exams nowadays so I don't have a lot of free time. I'll try my best to come back as often as I can, though![/size] Previous part:[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2520478/31#post_35516619]Chapter 5: Part 4: Azure Lure[/url] Next part: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2520478/33#post_35575552]Chapter 5: Part 5: Shining Gladiator's Helmet[/url]
Glass Knife
@BananaDr4gon @Sparkbreeze @Jheyda @Prosperity @SoulOfChaos @Angel614 @yellowstarfish @MotherOfFlame @Kryio @nuttyjigs @ShinyDecidueye @Lillypurr @SmolSnek @Stanzascale @Leechetious @LavenderAmethyst @Bananacorn
The choice is take a peek!

Swiftwing motioned for Emerald and Maria to stay put. Craning his neck, he peeked past the rusty base of the lightning spire. He resisted the urge to sneeze in the sharp scent of rusting metal, and focused his attention on seeing what was happening beyond this small spire.

He sucked in a deep breath, shocked, and realised too late it was the worse choice ever. Doubling back, he sneezed and coughed on the rust. Emerald rushed toward him worriedly, patting his back, but he waved his claw.

"What did you see?" Emerald asked immediately, after he had regained his composure. Swiftwing's eyes went wide.

"You won't believe it. The survivors are fighting back, but... There seems to be a lot of them. Much more than I had expected. I think the survivors from other defeated flights are also here. And some of the dragons have armour."

He glanced back, scenting the faint but telltale whiff of salty sea spray above the stench of rusting metal. "I think those dragons are Water warriors."

Emerald gasped. "No way. Water dragons? The flight that the BeastClans don't care about?"

Swiftwing winced a little at that. "Well, yeah, but now it seems that they're helping to save the survivors. I think they might be winning? I'm not that sure. But the Water dragons are definitely here."

>>Go out and help the Water dragons.
>>Stay put.

ico_silence.pngA/N: Sorry for taking so long to update. Don't worry, I will never forget about this story. However, I am having exams nowadays so I don't have a lot of free time. I'll try my best to come back as often as I can, though!
Previous part:Chapter 5: Part 4: Azure Lure
Next part: Chapter 5: Part 5: Shining Gladiator's Helmet
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
Go out and help because why not
Go out and help because why not
mire hates me:(
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
Mandarin Chinese 2nd Language
French 3rd Language
AR60, 100% all released regions
It's... quite a disproportionate number
zia my beloved
I spent 2.4mil t on her, I think she counts
it hasn't been updated in a while but STILL
sweet holds the clan directory
kobi holds the lore directory
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.png
go and help!
go and help!
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

fest skins & umas for sale!

let your dreams take flight
_______________qd7QmLu.png
Help
Help
take a look at my skin shop pretty please? u.u
Go help them!
Go help them!
nudX0O8.png
I dunno, they have armor and large numbers, stay put
l9szmFh.jpg
they could be working with the beastclans? Or unfriendly at least. stay put for now
they could be working with the beastclans? Or unfriendly at least. stay put for now
FObX7rS.png
[quote name="@SmolSnek" date="2018-09-29 03:33:33" ] I dunno, they have armor and large numbers, stay put [/quote] you chose the absolute best time to post that
@SmolSnek wrote on 2018-09-29 03:33:33:

you chose the absolute best time to post that
FObX7rS.png
Stay put
Stay put
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36