Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [OPEN!] The Survival Wars!
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 31 32
Nice! Thanks ^^
Nice! Thanks ^^
CUvkP.gif Noodle says TERFs are a waste of oxygen CUvkP.gif
Wahoo! Full teams!

@TheAwesoMew

Just thought I'd point out you might wanna check the healer count for Team Wild. Right now it seems to read 2/3 while having 3 dragons listed beneath it.

...Huh, that's odd that the names look fine when you use dragonsizes. I know I zoom out to get everyone to fit on-screen when an Imperial's involved and that the text looks too small to me as a result. Are you doing something different to me or using a browser other than firefox (as that might be why it's different) or something? (Shame the dev seems to be inactive or I'd message them with what we've found.)
Wahoo! Full teams!

@TheAwesoMew

Just thought I'd point out you might wanna check the healer count for Team Wild. Right now it seems to read 2/3 while having 3 dragons listed beneath it.

...Huh, that's odd that the names look fine when you use dragonsizes. I know I zoom out to get everyone to fit on-screen when an Imperial's involved and that the text looks too small to me as a result. Are you doing something different to me or using a browser other than firefox (as that might be why it's different) or something? (Shame the dev seems to be inactive or I'd message them with what we've found.)
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@Stanzascale

Whoops, I forgot to check the healer count when I put Jasper in!

And I'm using Google Chrome with a fully zoomed out browser when I work in that site. Firefox might have different setting with zooming out text?
@Stanzascale

Whoops, I forgot to check the healer count when I put Jasper in!

And I'm using Google Chrome with a fully zoomed out browser when I work in that site. Firefox might have different setting with zooming out text?
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
@TheAwesoMew

Could be. Or it might be how the site itself behaves with different browsers. I remember that including the browser you're using is recommended when reporting bugs, generally. :)
@TheAwesoMew

Could be. Or it might be how the site itself behaves with different browsers. I remember that including the browser you're using is recommended when reporting bugs, generally. :)
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
I'm so excited for this to start~
I'm so excited for this to start~
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
[center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/bac968afda4131fb935a3aace6c5ed73/tumblr_o3y21mL18h1uo92ito10_640.png[/img][/center] [center][font=book antiqua][size=7]Day Zero Lore![/size][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/1EAIE5Q.png[/img][/center] [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34986879] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/349869/34986879_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [font=book antiqua]Ivey watched the crowd mill about, making the final preparations before the game could begin. After several weeks of planning, team gathering, and general organization, four full teams of eager survivors were ready to go and compete in the Survival Games…er, Survival Wars. Ivey grinned as she watched the groups already beginning to interact. Team Furious was especially active in the early stages of teambuilding; the Team leader, Altani, seemed like she would do well in leading her group. The other teams were off to a good start, too, already talking with one another in preparation for the challenge to come. “Attention, attention, teams!” Ivey bellowed, bringing the clearing to a near complete silence. Colorful faces, from every breed and team, turned her way as she continued, “We are finally ready to begin! Please go find your [b]team monitor[/b] by the back of the clearing if you are ready to go!” Once she was finished speaking, Ivey lifted a bulky paw to point to a small clump of dragons, each one sporting the banner of a different Team. [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43132617] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/431327/43132617_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40717464] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/407175/40717464_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43212150] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/432122/43212150_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42175161] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/421752/42175161_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [font=book antiqua]“The team monitors will show you where you can start your survival journey, and they’ll check up on you guys each week to make sure you’re okay. Good luck, and may the best Team win!” Ivey called after the gathering groups, excited to see them finally ready to start. ----- [center][font=book antiqua][u]Team Furious[/u][/center] [center][font=book antiqua]((@SassmasterMaxie @Khaos101 @Astra52 @BlazeWolf96 @Lorde @CrickyCrick @Stanzascale @Lewa @Venusian @rluie @ElloLove))[/center] [font=book antiqua]Envy, the red-winged skydancer representing Team Furious, walked alongside the massive imperial named Altani, who was the team’s leader. He talked over the general rules of the game with her, so that they would be common knowledge to the team, as they milled along, heading in a near-straight northward line from the starting clearing. The rest of the team walked along behind them, talking amongst one another and discussing their surroundings, trying to decide where it might be good to set up camp. Eventually, their trek took them up the side of a moderately sized hill. Atop it was enough space to house a whole clan, and the land was relatively flat, too, if a bit tree-covered. Envy noted down its general location, so that he could return for his weekly visits. The team seemed pleased with their position, and Envy found the location quite agreeable as well, even though he wouldn’t be participating. [columns] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/431327/43132617p.png[/img][nextcol][quote]Hmm, yes, this will be quite the nice place to settle. Once the land is properly maintained, Team Furious will have a nice advantage over the others![/quote][/columns] [font=book antiqua]After exchanging a few more words with the team, he left them by air, not to return for another week. [center][font=book antiqua][u]Team Wild [/u][/center] [center][font=book antiqua]((@NovaBlu @Endifinity @PhantomLullabies @SmolSnek @/Venusian @TwiliWolf @/SassmasterMaxie @VoidFish @/Khaos101 @/Stanzascale @CookieArcher @WhitePhoenix @Sarkie))[/center] [font=book antiqua]Junara, the cheery blue nocturne who was set to monitor Team Wild, soared effortlessly above the trees, glancing occasionally down at the group of dragons below her to make sure she wasn’t getting too far ahead. They were talking amongst themselves, trying to find a suitable place to start their journey in the wilds. Once she noticed them start to slow down and drop the small amount of supplies they’d been given, she swooped down to join them. They had chosen a beautiful location to set up shop, one she’d gladly have stopped to paint any day. A wide clearing, perhaps a mile or so in diameter, stretched from one edge of the trees to another. A river flowed through the middle of it, and abundant berry bushes clustered around in sporadic clumps. [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/407175/40717464p.png[/img][nextcol][quote]Wow, this is quite the place! I think you’ll be pretty well set up here; you might not even have to hunt for the first few days. Just look at those berries![/columns] [font=book antiqua]After looking around once more to commit the scene to memory, she bid farewell to her team and flew off. [center][font=book antiqua][u]Team Primal[/u][/center] [center][font=book antiqua]((@/CookieArcher @/SmolSnek @FrostDragon2322 @Aberran @MissNevermind @NotarySojac @/Khaos101 @MissNevermind @/Venusian))[/center] [font=book antiqua]Smokescale, the young pearlcatcher chosen to represent Team Primal, all but trotted along, following the group of dragons he was set to monitor. He loved this; the tall trees, the flowing forest breeze, the subtle sounds produced by hidden animals…it made him feel alive. He was almost sad to not be a part of the game himself, but he knew his job was important to keeping the experience enjoyable for all who participated. Ahead of him, the team talked with one another, trying to decide on an optimal location to pick for the camp. This thicket of trees would be good to produce wood and shelter, but that dell over there had a freshwater pond…the discussion wandered in loops. At least the team was being careful with their choices; the right start could very well affect the rest of their time in the wild! Eventually, they picked an area that appeared to appease all in the group. It was a valley of sorts that dipped low into the ground. It was hidden from aerial view by the trees ringing the indentation, and it had a small spring located naught but a hundred meters from it. [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/432122/43212150p.png[/img][nextcol][quote]Well, I think you’ll have pretty good luck surviving with this as your camp location! You’ll have a good amount of resources to utilize, and you’ll be hidden to boot![/columns] [font=book antiqua]After marking down the general location of the soon-to-be-established camp, Smokescale took off, bidding his team a warm goodbye. [center][font=book antiqua][u]Team Ruthless[/u][/center] [center][font=book antiqua]((@Ubertheif @DragonArtist24 @/Venusian @Kipuka @SnowyOwl @misc20 @/NovaBlu @Glacora))[/center] [font=book antiqua]Artemis, the dark-colored skydancer who was set to watch over the fourth team, Team Ruthless, walked in silence amongst the wandering group who made up her team. She listened as they talked with one another; already, it seemed as though it would be easy for them to work together and survive. She had never been a dragon for this sort of thing in the first place – she preferred a more comfortable lifestyle – but she had no real qualms about ensuring their safety as they carved a life for themselves in the wilderness. It would be intriguing, at least, to see how they performed. A call from ahead of her jarred her out of her thoughts. The team had finally found a suitable place to begin their journey. It was a cave – well, more of a depression – found in the side of a tall mountain that marked one edge of the forest’s border. The area inside was sheltered and could easily sustain a group of their size. She considered it before deciding that it would be a decent starting point. [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/421752/42175161p.png[/img][nextcol][quote]*approving silence*[/quote][/columns] [font=book antiqua]She stayed a little longer, relaying the basic rules to her team and talking for a bit with the leader, and then left, flying off to the north. ----- [font=book antiqua]A quick little lore blurb to celebrate the start of the Games! I am so excited to see this start! [center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/bac968afda4131fb935a3aace6c5ed73/tumblr_o3y21mL18h1uo92ito10_640.png[/img][/center]
tumblr_o3y21mL18h1uo92ito10_640.png
Day Zero Lore!
1EAIE5Q.png

Ivey watched the crowd mill about, making the final preparations before the game could begin. After several weeks of planning, team gathering, and general organization, four full teams of eager survivors were ready to go and compete in the Survival Games…er, Survival Wars.

Ivey grinned as she watched the groups already beginning to interact. Team Furious was especially active in the early stages of teambuilding; the Team leader, Altani, seemed like she would do well in leading her group. The other teams were off to a good start, too, already talking with one another in preparation for the challenge to come.

“Attention, attention, teams!” Ivey bellowed, bringing the clearing to a near complete silence. Colorful faces, from every breed and team, turned her way as she continued,

“We are finally ready to begin! Please go find your team monitor by the back of the clearing if you are ready to go!”

Once she was finished speaking, Ivey lifted a bulky paw to point to a small clump of dragons, each one sporting the banner of a different Team.

“The team monitors will show you where you can start your survival journey, and they’ll check up on you guys each week to make sure you’re okay. Good luck, and may the best Team win!” Ivey called after the gathering groups, excited to see them finally ready to start.

Team Furious

Envy, the red-winged skydancer representing Team Furious, walked alongside the massive imperial named Altani, who was the team’s leader. He talked over the general rules of the game with her, so that they would be common knowledge to the team, as they milled along, heading in a near-straight northward line from the starting clearing. The rest of the team walked along behind them, talking amongst one another and discussing their surroundings, trying to decide where it might be good to set up camp.

Eventually, their trek took them up the side of a moderately sized hill. Atop it was enough space to house a whole clan, and the land was relatively flat, too, if a bit tree-covered. Envy noted down its general location, so that he could return for his weekly visits. The team seemed pleased with their position, and Envy found the location quite agreeable as well, even though he wouldn’t be participating.

43132617p.png
Quote:
Hmm, yes, this will be quite the nice place to settle. Once the land is properly maintained, Team Furious will have a nice advantage over the others!

After exchanging a few more words with the team, he left them by air, not to return for another week.

Team Wild
((@NovaBlu @Endifinity @PhantomLullabies @SmolSnek @/Venusian @TwiliWolf @/SassmasterMaxie @VoidFish @/Khaos101 @/Stanzascale @CookieArcher @WhitePhoenix @Sarkie))

Junara, the cheery blue nocturne who was set to monitor Team Wild, soared effortlessly above the trees, glancing occasionally down at the group of dragons below her to make sure she wasn’t getting too far ahead. They were talking amongst themselves, trying to find a suitable place to start their journey in the wilds.

Once she noticed them start to slow down and drop the small amount of supplies they’d been given, she swooped down to join them. They had chosen a beautiful location to set up shop, one she’d gladly have stopped to paint any day.

A wide clearing, perhaps a mile or so in diameter, stretched from one edge of the trees to another. A river flowed through the middle of it, and abundant berry bushes clustered around in sporadic clumps.

40717464p.png
Quote:
Wow, this is quite the place! I think you’ll be pretty well set up here; you might not even have to hunt for the first few days. Just look at those berries!

After looking around once more to commit the scene to memory, she bid farewell to her team and flew off.

Team Primal
((@/CookieArcher @/SmolSnek @FrostDragon2322 @Aberran @MissNevermind @NotarySojac @/Khaos101 @MissNevermind @/Venusian))

Smokescale, the young pearlcatcher chosen to represent Team Primal, all but trotted along, following the group of dragons he was set to monitor. He loved this; the tall trees, the flowing forest breeze, the subtle sounds produced by hidden animals…it made him feel alive. He was almost sad to not be a part of the game himself, but he knew his job was important to keeping the experience enjoyable for all who participated.

Ahead of him, the team talked with one another, trying to decide on an optimal location to pick for the camp. This thicket of trees would be good to produce wood and shelter, but that dell over there had a freshwater pond…the discussion wandered in loops. At least the team was being careful with their choices; the right start could very well affect the rest of their time in the wild!

Eventually, they picked an area that appeared to appease all in the group. It was a valley of sorts that dipped low into the ground. It was hidden from aerial view by the trees ringing the indentation, and it had a small spring located naught but a hundred meters from it.

43212150p.png
Quote:
Well, I think you’ll have pretty good luck surviving with this as your camp location! You’ll have a good amount of resources to utilize, and you’ll be hidden to boot!

After marking down the general location of the soon-to-be-established camp, Smokescale took off, bidding his team a warm goodbye.

Team Ruthless
((@Ubertheif @DragonArtist24 @/Venusian @Kipuka @SnowyOwl @misc20 @/NovaBlu @Glacora))

Artemis, the dark-colored skydancer who was set to watch over the fourth team, Team Ruthless, walked in silence amongst the wandering group who made up her team.

She listened as they talked with one another; already, it seemed as though it would be easy for them to work together and survive. She had never been a dragon for this sort of thing in the first place – she preferred a more comfortable lifestyle – but she had no real qualms about ensuring their safety as they carved a life for themselves in the wilderness. It would be intriguing, at least, to see how they performed.

A call from ahead of her jarred her out of her thoughts. The team had finally found a suitable place to begin their journey. It was a cave – well, more of a depression – found in the side of a tall mountain that marked one edge of the forest’s border. The area inside was sheltered and could easily sustain a group of their size. She considered it before deciding that it would be a decent starting point.

42175161p.png
Quote:
*approving silence*

She stayed a little longer, relaying the basic rules to her team and talking for a bit with the leader, and then left, flying off to the north.

A quick little lore blurb to celebrate the start of the Games! I am so excited to see this start!

tumblr_o3y21mL18h1uo92ito10_640.png
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
I am so excited! This is going to be great!
I am so excited! This is going to be great!
vbbbYf.png 1E8JFs6.png
May the best team win.^^
May the best team win.^^
food_fire_flower_by_dogi_crimson-da9nthf.giffamiliar_firesprite_by_dogi_crimson-dak1cv6.gifdeity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.giffamiliar_firesprite_by_dogi_crimson-dak1cv6.giffood_fire_flower_by_dogi_crimson-da9nthf.gif
May I be pinged for when the next game starts?
May I be pinged for when the next game starts?
HxcMlGn.pnggzlHZ53.png
pZJYyk4.pngoaolHwW.png
tqGkHih.png5hF3FGk.png
2VtxnMX.pngxj6Mn2e.png
NlmYDAS.pngxYQkuHQ.png
mlHpBMC.pngYMPbu9R.png
Symmetrical_Tundra_M_Floraun_.png

e8SAWsa.png1acRPxK.gif
Ooooooh, yes! It begins!
Ooooooh, yes! It begins!
F193X.gifPhLGS.gifROdmD.gifig3LR.gifRjGCn.gif
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 31 32