@Beheaded
@Ivythorn
@Tanglefire
@Rivershard
@HorseSpirit
@Yugi
@SilverWhiteRaven

Hello friends! Future Suffer here :)
I'm afraid I haven't heard from Sedate and that I'm terribly busy. I'm not sure if I'll be able to continue this game, so I apologize again. I really enjoyed the time that I did narrate, and I'm sorry that I had to stop! I'm deeper into the stress of school and I take sports and other outside activities very seriously-therefore I'm fairly sure I won't be able to be online often enough for this game. I've been dropping a lot of things-first my art shop, lore, my comic, roleplay, and now Dagron Wars VII. I think I bit off way more than I could chew, and I'm upset that this might have made some people unhappy, whether they were looking forward to read some lore or comics, or maybe just to play a forum game with friends. Therefore, I want to give this game a chance not to shut down completely!

If anyone wants to take over moderation, they can use this old thread after PMing me about details or can make a new thread with the same idea or just copy and pasted from here- please PM me first though! If you do take over moderation and choose to make a new thread, remember to credit Sedate and I for the original idea! If you have questions, I'll try my best to be online as much as I can this week, though I'm super busy. You can DM my discord (Suffer#0552) if that works better for you, and we can chat there :)

@HinodeTsurugi
@Eiira
@ObsidianMage
@ClockworkEclipse
@ThePlasticTree
@Blotworx
@SkyyeofEmber
@StormDragon21
@hhoneydew
@Cryoluxa
@CassieRose
@TopazEmpress
@BlueJaysFeather
@Ragnell
@DJFeather
@Superblox
@Bluebirdi3
@Frysa
@MaplesHaiku
@Kano3Shuuya
@EclipseWeaver
@EgoLobster
@Langodan
@YaBoiGuzma
@Bumbling
@BillyBopBoe
@CerealForever
@Veritable
@Saraceaser
@OpalNova
@Chloecat194
@ThePhantomWolf
@GlobalMaleficium
@keetsee
@mayanaz
@Avem
@SallyJane
@misc20
@WiffleSnuf
@Piethon
@EveningEmerald
@Knoxxi
@Cunea
@Sparkbreeze

(I know you only wanted to be pinged for a new game, but if anyone was super interested in continuing this game, perhaps you or a friend would be interested in modding?)

Sedate and I had a large amount of lore planned out and already written for the second round in case anyone (doesn't have to be a new moderator) wants to see that. Most of it is messy and rough, but it could assist for a more interesting story for a new round!
@suffer
@FlareTheDragon
@Selah
@Andrewsarchus
@Beheaded
@Ivythorn
@Tanglefire
@Rivershard
@HorseSpirit
@Yugi
@SilverWhiteRaven

Hello friends! Future Suffer here :)
I'm afraid I haven't heard from Sedate and that I'm terribly busy. I'm not sure if I'll be able to continue this game, so I apologize again. I really enjoyed the time that I did narrate, and I'm sorry that I had to stop! I'm deeper into the stress of school and I take sports and other outside activities very seriously-therefore I'm fairly sure I won't be able to be online often enough for this game. I've been dropping a lot of things-first my art shop, lore, my comic, roleplay, and now Dagron Wars VII. I think I bit off way more than I could chew, and I'm upset that this might have made some people unhappy, whether they were looking forward to read some lore or comics, or maybe just to play a forum game with friends. Therefore, I want to give this game a chance not to shut down completely!

If anyone wants to take over moderation, they can use this old thread after PMing me about details or can make a new thread with the same idea or just copy and pasted from here- please PM me first though! If you do take over moderation and choose to make a new thread, remember to credit Sedate and I for the original idea! If you have questions, I'll try my best to be online as much as I can this week, though I'm super busy. You can DM my discord (Suffer#0552) if that works better for you, and we can chat there :)

@HinodeTsurugi
@Eiira
@ObsidianMage
@ClockworkEclipse
@ThePlasticTree
@Blotworx
@SkyyeofEmber
@StormDragon21
@hhoneydew
@Cryoluxa
@CassieRose
@TopazEmpress
@BlueJaysFeather
@Ragnell
@DJFeather
@Superblox
@Bluebirdi3
@Frysa
@MaplesHaiku
@Kano3Shuuya
@EclipseWeaver
@EgoLobster
@Langodan
@YaBoiGuzma
@Bumbling
@BillyBopBoe
@CerealForever
@Veritable
@Saraceaser
@OpalNova
@Chloecat194
@ThePhantomWolf
@GlobalMaleficium
@keetsee
@mayanaz
@Avem
@SallyJane
@misc20
@WiffleSnuf
@Piethon
@EveningEmerald
@Knoxxi
@Cunea
@Sparkbreeze

(I know you only wanted to be pinged for a new game, but if anyone was super interested in continuing this game, perhaps you or a friend would be interested in modding?)

Sedate and I had a large amount of lore planned out and already written for the second round in case anyone (doesn't have to be a new moderator) wants to see that. Most of it is messy and rough, but it could assist for a more interesting story for a new round!
@suffer
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
See post above!
See post above!
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
1 2 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134