Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [RoR] Glowing Guise Discussion OVER
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 81 82
Right, here we go. This is meant as an update to the last read I did.
Artgeekallday: more active, no op change
Leremis
Dawnbreeze: bit more active this time, though still kinda lurking
SilverWinter: no major op. change
Heronwing: I'm really starting to wonder... I went back & checked, and wg never mentioned me. Ever.
NekoNikki: no op change
SmashedFish: see above
Cheshly: no op ch.
CrystalRush: see abover
LordMeikai: Def. more active, though maybe an overreacter
Right, here we go. This is meant as an update to the last read I did.
Artgeekallday: more active, no op change
Leremis
Dawnbreeze: bit more active this time, though still kinda lurking
SilverWinter: no major op. change
Heronwing: I'm really starting to wonder... I went back & checked, and wg never mentioned me. Ever.
NekoNikki: no op change
SmashedFish: see above
Cheshly: no op ch.
CrystalRush: see abover
LordMeikai: Def. more active, though maybe an overreacter
11512.pngfL0umpy.png
iIT9NR9.png
Marut, if you're actually maf, I'm never going to forgive you tbh <3

Seriously, guys. We keep throwing around that Marut is sus, but I still have /no idea/ what apparently literally everyone else is seeing. Could someone please throw me a bone?
Marut, if you're actually maf, I'm never going to forgive you tbh <3

Seriously, guys. We keep throwing around that Marut is sus, but I still have /no idea/ what apparently literally everyone else is seeing. Could someone please throw me a bone?
n0vnSpk.png 3bMwIy2.png
LOCKDOWN IN EFFECT. NO VOTES OR ACTIONS ACCEPT BEYOND THIS POINT.
YOU MAY STILL TALK
LOCKDOWN IN EFFECT. NO VOTES OR ACTIONS ACCEPT BEYOND THIS POINT.
YOU MAY STILL TALK
uCR5SCW.png
I'm really sourcelessly anxious rn so I'm going to take a break from thread but I might log back in before lockdown ends, so ping me if my thoughts are wanted.
I'm really sourcelessly anxious rn so I'm going to take a break from thread but I might log back in before lockdown ends, so ping me if my thoughts are wanted.
n0vnSpk.png 3bMwIy2.png
@Marut
By bad. I got the list wrong again and again.
@Marut
By bad. I got the list wrong again and again.
122cdhe.png
[quote name="SmashedFish" date=2017-10-21 20:00:46] Seriously, guys. We keep throwing around that Marut is sus, but I still have /no idea/ what apparently literally everyone else is seeing. Could someone please throw me a bone? [/quote] Good question. Idk either
SmashedFish wrote on 2017-10-21:
Good question. Idk either
122cdhe.png
@SmashedFish

Some of Marut's opening post seemed very scummy.
Their post on a Warrior lynch just before the lynch went through read as very off.

Those were my reason for initially suspecting them. Now it's just a matter of "Of the targets we had available they were the one who seemed most scummy to me."

On that note, I do remember some other reasons people were for or against a Marut lynch, including a lot of stuff discussed on D2 (when we almost lynched and then changed our minds last second) and the fact that it's possible a scan of Marut may have contributed to why Starsoul cast their vote.
@SmashedFish

Some of Marut's opening post seemed very scummy.
Their post on a Warrior lynch just before the lynch went through read as very off.

Those were my reason for initially suspecting them. Now it's just a matter of "Of the targets we had available they were the one who seemed most scummy to me."

On that note, I do remember some other reasons people were for or against a Marut lynch, including a lot of stuff discussed on D2 (when we almost lynched and then changed our minds last second) and the fact that it's possible a scan of Marut may have contributed to why Starsoul cast their vote.
alWiqh6.png
Heather|Any Pronoun|FRT+3 (EST)
Hey if I die young and Marut flips scum Smashedfish never voted for Warriorgirl or Heron (when we were on the heron train) and instead jumped on my Starsoul bandwagon so idk

you got sth to think abt.

I'm gonna see tanglefire in "heck" tbh
Hey if I die young and Marut flips scum Smashedfish never voted for Warriorgirl or Heron (when we were on the heron train) and instead jumped on my Starsoul bandwagon so idk

you got sth to think abt.

I'm gonna see tanglefire in "heck" tbh
[center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/353006232711462912/371504660193869824/anggun-sans.png[/img][/center] The creeping shadows seem to be moving closer and closer, or perhaps it's all in your head. The situation seems to get worse and worse, the barely contained hysteria growing more and more apparent as time ticks on by. You find it increasingly difficult to keep your grasp on reality. The mirrors around you feel like they're amplifying the darkness, making the relatively small space you're stuck in seem larger and deeper. Once again some dragons surround an unfortunate soul, throwing accusations, and in a mere moment someone snaps and smashes the mask of the poor dragon. The mob finds itself standing around a space that is mostly empty, save for the broken mask on the floor. [b]Marut[/b], [color=green]vanilla townie[/color] has been lynched. Suddenly, you spot movement in a mirror close to you. You turn to look, only to see a shadowy dragon grinning at the spectacle... or is he grinning at you, specifically? [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/20677/2067694_350.png[/img] "[font=Courier New]"Stayin' alive, stayin' alive,"[/font]" the strange mirror image says in a sing-song voice. Unnerved, you glance behind yourself just to make sure no one is actually there, but when you turn your eyes back to the mirror, the reflection of the grinning dragon is gone. [b][size=4]Day 4 has begun. You have until 20:00 on the 23rd to submit any actions.[/b] [size=1]@Artgeekallday @Leremis @Tanglefire @Dawnbreeze @SilverWinter @Heronwing @TheNightDancer @NekoNikki @SmashedFish @Cheshly @Marut @Warriorgirl1234 @Starsoul @CrystalRush @LordMeikai @Shimmerwing @Unika @QiEclipse @Arelia @emmasquema @dandelionfires[/size] If you're dead and would like to be taken off the pinglist, just PM one of the mods about it!
anggun-sans.png

The creeping shadows seem to be moving closer and closer, or perhaps it's all in your head. The situation seems to get worse and worse, the barely contained hysteria growing more and more apparent as time ticks on by.

You find it increasingly difficult to keep your grasp on reality. The mirrors around you feel like they're amplifying the darkness, making the relatively small space you're stuck in seem larger and deeper.

Once again some dragons surround an unfortunate soul, throwing accusations, and in a mere moment someone snaps and smashes the mask of the poor dragon. The mob finds itself standing around a space that is mostly empty, save for the broken mask on the floor.

Marut, vanilla townie has been lynched.

Suddenly, you spot movement in a mirror close to you. You turn to look, only to see a shadowy dragon grinning at the spectacle... or is he grinning at you, specifically?

2067694_350.png

""Stayin' alive, stayin' alive,"" the strange mirror image says in a sing-song voice. Unnerved, you glance behind yourself just to make sure no one is actually there, but when you turn your eyes back to the mirror, the reflection of the grinning dragon is gone.

Day 4 has begun. You have until 20:00 on the 23rd to submit any actions.

@Artgeekallday @Leremis @Tanglefire @Dawnbreeze @SilverWinter @Heronwing @TheNightDancer @NekoNikki @SmashedFish @Cheshly @Marut @Warriorgirl1234 @Starsoul @CrystalRush @LordMeikai

@Shimmerwing @Unika @QiEclipse @Arelia @emmasquema @dandelionfires

If you're dead and would like to be taken off the pinglist, just PM one of the mods about it!
Hats off to the PR protecting somebody lol amen
Hats off to the PR protecting somebody lol amen
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 81 82