Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [RoR] Glowing Guise Discussion OVER
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 81 82
Okay so I've been with my parents all day for family weekend, I will be on to post in about ten minutes.
Okay so I've been with my parents all day for family weekend, I will be on to post in about ten minutes.
alWiqh6.png
Heather|Any Pronoun|FRT+3 (EST)
Fudge.
Just tapping in b/f lockdown
Right, so between heron, silver, and crystal:
Heron: not ready to vote for them now, but eyeing them for future.
Silver: Probably the one id lean towards the most based on past reads.
Crystal: still fine by me
This is mostly based on the last big read I did.
Therefore, I will most likely vote for Silver unless someone can change my mind.
Fudge.
Just tapping in b/f lockdown
Right, so between heron, silver, and crystal:
Heron: not ready to vote for them now, but eyeing them for future.
Silver: Probably the one id lean towards the most based on past reads.
Crystal: still fine by me
This is mostly based on the last big read I did.
Therefore, I will most likely vote for Silver unless someone can change my mind.
11512.pngfL0umpy.png
iIT9NR9.png
I'd go for a Marut lynch since I want to see them flip.
I'd go for a Marut lynch since I want to see them flip.
wKjmzCu.gif
|| D A W N
» she/they
» fr+15
‘ A folded paper moon
-like I’m wandering in-between ’

So, assuming that our three choices to vote from are the ones who have votes, I will be voting for Marut, mostly because I believe Crystal is town after that mess from yesterday, and I'm still not entirely sure why Silver is up for lynch. (I've probably forgotten Heron's reasoning but @Heronwing if you're on explain again.) Marut I know the reasoning for and to some extent, believe in it.

That being said, Meikai lost most trust I had after the friending thing just because I think the idea of sussing somebody based on being friends with them is entirely ridiculous, so if people decided on lynching them, I'd be okay with that as well, but for now I'm placing the vote on Marut.
So, assuming that our three choices to vote from are the ones who have votes, I will be voting for Marut, mostly because I believe Crystal is town after that mess from yesterday, and I'm still not entirely sure why Silver is up for lynch. (I've probably forgotten Heron's reasoning but @Heronwing if you're on explain again.) Marut I know the reasoning for and to some extent, believe in it.

That being said, Meikai lost most trust I had after the friending thing just because I think the idea of sussing somebody based on being friends with them is entirely ridiculous, so if people decided on lynching them, I'd be okay with that as well, but for now I'm placing the vote on Marut.
alWiqh6.png
Oh wait it's Marut, Silverwolf, and Heronwing?

...This is what I get for trying to go through quickly to ensure I can vote.

I would be up for either Marut or Heronwing. I was planning to iso tomorrow (today I've been too busy) because she's been pinging me a bit as sus, but I'm still planning to vote Marut for the time being.
Oh wait it's Marut, Silverwolf, and Heronwing?

...This is what I get for trying to go through quickly to ensure I can vote.

I would be up for either Marut or Heronwing. I was planning to iso tomorrow (today I've been too busy) because she's been pinging me a bit as sus, but I'm still planning to vote Marut for the time being.
alWiqh6.png
I put the knife on Starsoul's neck over Marut and ever since then I haven't gotten anything good from it. I'll put my vote back on Marut for this flip and if they flip town then maybe I'll be next, it's fine by me. I still think that I need to honour the silent cop's last wishes.

I am from a more intense mafia community where doing little things like friending people would be put under a microscope so to me it didn't feel weird to sus that, and I still stand by it. I understand that I'm barking up the wrong tree now cos I see that people friend each other here becos it's a dragon site where the maf community is small. It makes sense that nobody'd care. I was never accusing them of being cheaters tho, or else I would have taken it straight to the moderators.

I'm expecting to be the nightkill tho so rip lmao.
I put the knife on Starsoul's neck over Marut and ever since then I haven't gotten anything good from it. I'll put my vote back on Marut for this flip and if they flip town then maybe I'll be next, it's fine by me. I still think that I need to honour the silent cop's last wishes.

I am from a more intense mafia community where doing little things like friending people would be put under a microscope so to me it didn't feel weird to sus that, and I still stand by it. I understand that I'm barking up the wrong tree now cos I see that people friend each other here becos it's a dragon site where the maf community is small. It makes sense that nobody'd care. I was never accusing them of being cheaters tho, or else I would have taken it straight to the moderators.

I'm expecting to be the nightkill tho so rip lmao.
I literally don't understand the Silver lynch tho, like, left field much? I still don't get it.
I literally don't understand the Silver lynch tho, like, left field much? I still don't get it.
Like y'all wanna kill me that's reasonable LOL but I don't get the Silver case.
Like y'all wanna kill me that's reasonable LOL but I don't get the Silver case.
@Silverwinter lol hey wyd tho
@Silverwinter lol hey wyd tho
Well, that was a brief reprieve.
Oh well.
Guess I'll do another deep read shortly in the high likelihood this lynch does go through.
Also might change up how I vote-(not that that matters)
See you shortly.
Well, that was a brief reprieve.
Oh well.
Guess I'll do another deep read shortly in the high likelihood this lynch does go through.
Also might change up how I vote-(not that that matters)
See you shortly.
11512.pngfL0umpy.png
iIT9NR9.png
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 81 82