Forum Games
Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [TCC] Dulce de Aventura ~ CYOA
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 50 51
Genny moves along slowly, admiring science and beauty alike as she cranes her head back to see the sparkling ceiling. "Well, would you look at that? There's philosophy in a glow worm, I've heard. Careful, philosophy is contagious. Messy sort of scie--"

Caught up in her lecture to Quark, Genny only notices the enormous rear of an Imperial by walking straight into it. It's far from an uncommon occurrence for the Snapper, and she takes it in stride.

"Landborne back here! If y'got wings, use 'em!"

She also takes being unnoticed or else ignored in stride, as another far from uncommon occurrence, and instead sets her hardy jaws around the tip of the Imp's tail. She wants to see the demonstration, and there's more than one way to clear a crowd...
Genny moves along slowly, admiring science and beauty alike as she cranes her head back to see the sparkling ceiling. "Well, would you look at that? There's philosophy in a glow worm, I've heard. Careful, philosophy is contagious. Messy sort of scie--"

Caught up in her lecture to Quark, Genny only notices the enormous rear of an Imperial by walking straight into it. It's far from an uncommon occurrence for the Snapper, and she takes it in stride.

"Landborne back here! If y'got wings, use 'em!"

She also takes being unnoticed or else ignored in stride, as another far from uncommon occurrence, and instead sets her hardy jaws around the tip of the Imp's tail. She wants to see the demonstration, and there's more than one way to clear a crowd...
vvYARaH.png
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/218041/21804095_350.png[/img] Glaw sneaks back to the entrance with several other dragons. As she looks in the box and sees the scones, she does a happy side step, thinking, "Oh, goody! Snacks!" She places the scone in a pocket, then returns to the main group. Glaw is awestruck by the glowing bacteria on the ceilings and walls of the cave. She would really like to fly up to get a closer look, but there are far too many dragons for that. When Valena invites everyone for a close look, Glaw is the first to push her way to the front, her eyes glued to the rocks in the wall.
21804095_350.png

Glaw sneaks back to the entrance with several other dragons. As she looks in the box and sees the scones, she does a happy side step, thinking, "Oh, goody! Snacks!" She places the scone in a pocket, then returns to the main group.

Glaw is awestruck by the glowing bacteria on the ceilings and walls of the cave. She would really like to fly up to get a closer look, but there are far too many dragons for that. When Valena invites everyone for a close look, Glaw is the first to push her way to the front, her eyes glued to the rocks in the wall.
dsZGfIl.pngYlF4UeT.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4039838] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/40399/4039838_350.png[/img] [/url] Xen, being small, was happy to be at the front of it all; and what a sight. He wanted to stay for a moment, lay on the ground and stare at the sky; no, the ceiling. He "oohed" and "ahhed" in silence, his fins speaking where his voice could not. The sound of Conrad in the back chastising another dragon kept him moving forward. Besides, Valena was clearly a professional. It would benefit him far more to keep close and learn what she had to share.

4039838_350.png


Xen, being small, was happy to be at the front of it all; and what a sight. He wanted to stay for a moment, lay on the ground and stare at the sky; no, the ceiling. He "oohed" and "ahhed" in silence, his fins speaking where his voice could not. The sound of Conrad in the back chastising another dragon kept him moving forward.

Besides, Valena was clearly a professional. It would benefit him far more to keep close and learn what she had to share.
2irkjyq.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=898937] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/8990/898937_350.png[/img] [/url] Chavi moved closer as the tour guides spoke, eyes narrowing. Their speech had made her curious instead of bored, and she wanted to see what it was they were referring to.

898937_350.png


Chavi moved closer as the tour guides spoke, eyes narrowing. Their speech had made her curious instead of bored, and she wanted to see what it was they were referring to.
uCR5SCW.png
[b]Username:[/b] queenmedusozoa [b]User ID:[/b] 293025 [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Trey [b]Dragon Picture:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33097187] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/330972/33097187_350.png[/img] [/url] I'm late :D Trey tried to push through the crowd to hear what the guide was talking about, but because of his tardiness a tight-knit circle had already formed. Giving up on the endeavor, he goes to investigate the stalactites.
Username: queenmedusozoa
User ID: 293025
Dragon Name: Trey
Dragon Picture:
33097187_350.png


I'm late :D


Trey tried to push through the crowd to hear what the guide was talking about, but because of his tardiness a tight-knit circle had already formed. Giving up on the endeavor, he goes to investigate the stalactites.
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/106548/10654770p.png?mtime=WPTX2wAALrY.png[/img] [item=Tigerblood Foo][/center] Krova chirps, lightly lifting the lid of the box and finding scones. He isn't hungry, but it does look tasty and Somdel looks interested in the food as well. He flips the lid closed and pockets one of the scones. "You'll get a bit later. Ok, honey?" He asks the foo. She nods and her ears turn back towards the guides. When they start moving, Krova follows, looking for a place to push forward into the front, but failing to find it, especially in the dark. He contemplates blindly rummaging through his supplies to get the light he carries with him in case of emergencies, but before he can, a blue light shines down from above. He can hear what they're saying about the bio-luminescent organisms on the ceiling and nods, looking up at it. It's really pretty, looking kind of like the mushrooms in the Shadowlands, but tiny and on the ceiling. He decides to skirt around the crowd and observe the stalactites and stalagmites. He doesn't like crowds, never did. They make him nervous and the last thing he needs to do is to panic. ((Edit: Added a little bit more detail.))
10654770p.png?mtime=WPTX2wAALrY.png

Krova chirps, lightly lifting the lid of the box and finding scones. He isn't hungry, but it does look tasty and Somdel looks interested in the food as well. He flips the lid closed and pockets one of the scones. "You'll get a bit later. Ok, honey?" He asks the foo. She nods and her ears turn back towards the guides.

When they start moving, Krova follows, looking for a place to push forward into the front, but failing to find it, especially in the dark. He contemplates blindly rummaging through his supplies to get the light he carries with him in case of emergencies, but before he can, a blue light shines down from above. He can hear what they're saying about the bio-luminescent organisms on the ceiling and nods, looking up at it. It's really pretty, looking kind of like the mushrooms in the Shadowlands, but tiny and on the ceiling.

He decides to skirt around the crowd and observe the stalactites and stalagmites. He doesn't like crowds, never did. They make him nervous and the last thing he needs to do is to panic.

((Edit: Added a little bit more detail.))
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/330326/33032598_350.png[/img] ... Scones? Why were there scones hidden in the - Nope, don't question it, Myriad. She pulls one out and tucks it into one of Beau's sidebags, as a treat for her later. Might as well just be grateful. With the crowd around the little hole largely cleared and most of the scones gone, Myriad has only a moment to dart back into the line, Beau trotting along beside her. Tucked in among the throng as she is, Myriad doesn't have a hard time at all tuning out the tour guides. In fact, she could do this all day - @Xen "Landborne back here! If y'got wings, use 'em!" Right in Myriad's ear, too. She squeaks, pulling Beau nearer as a white-circuited snapper lumbers by. Her fins are flat to her head until the dragon's familiar, an intimidating grizzly that almost looks like a Lightning guardian but just [i]not quite[/i], has also passed... and then her fins slowly rise. That is, until Beau decides it's a good idea to skitter away from her and climb up onto the bear's back, earning a high-pitched squeak from her companion, who gestures wildly for her to return until she's almost out of site, blatantly ignoring her. Well... what else is there to do? With a string of monotonous 'excuse me's and 'sorry's, Myriad pushes and darts through the crowd, ducking under a few wings and even bouncing off a head or two in her perhaps too-frantic search for her familiar. When she finally caught up to Beau, she made to pull her off of the bear's back, but her paws buried tight (though harmlessly) in its back, much to Myriad's dismay. "Oh - oh no - good gosh - miss, I am so sorry," she prattled, fins waving a bit wildly, feet now pushing against the bear's sides to pull the stubborn mouse, a creature about half her size (she being much smaller than both the grizzly and the snapper) away from her new ride. And failing, of course. (if anyone wants to have Myriad have bumped into them, feel free! :D I'm hoping to get some interaction in during this, so don't be shy about poking me.)
33032598_350.png

... Scones? Why were there scones hidden in the - Nope, don't question it, Myriad. She pulls one out and tucks it into one of Beau's sidebags, as a treat for her later. Might as well just be grateful.

With the crowd around the little hole largely cleared and most of the scones gone, Myriad has only a moment to dart back into the line, Beau trotting along beside her. Tucked in among the throng as she is, Myriad doesn't have a hard time at all tuning out the tour guides. In fact, she could do this all day -

@Xen "Landborne back here! If y'got wings, use 'em!"

Right in Myriad's ear, too. She squeaks, pulling Beau nearer as a white-circuited snapper lumbers by. Her fins are flat to her head until the dragon's familiar, an intimidating grizzly that almost looks like a Lightning guardian but just not quite, has also passed... and then her fins slowly rise. That is, until Beau decides it's a good idea to skitter away from her and climb up onto the bear's back, earning a high-pitched squeak from her companion, who gestures wildly for her to return until she's almost out of site, blatantly ignoring her.

Well... what else is there to do? With a string of monotonous 'excuse me's and 'sorry's, Myriad pushes and darts through the crowd, ducking under a few wings and even bouncing off a head or two in her perhaps too-frantic search for her familiar. When she finally caught up to Beau, she made to pull her off of the bear's back, but her paws buried tight (though harmlessly) in its back, much to Myriad's dismay. "Oh - oh no - good gosh - miss, I am so sorry," she prattled, fins waving a bit wildly, feet now pushing against the bear's sides to pull the stubborn mouse, a creature about half her size (she being much smaller than both the grizzly and the snapper) away from her new ride. And failing, of course.

(if anyone wants to have Myriad have bumped into them, feel free! :D I'm hoping to get some interaction in during this, so don't be shy about poking me.)
I need a new signature.
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5443143] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/54432/5443143_350.png[/img] [/url] Stark tossed his tasty-looking scone up to Jarvis as they entered the first cave. His golem companion's wings whined with effort as he darted to catch it, his chest panel sparking around the treat. Stark grinned and winked at him, but was quickly distracted by the majesty of the 'room of stars'. Unfortunately, because of his little excursion to investigate what turned out to be the scone stash, Stark found himself and his golem at the back of the group, and no amount of neck-craning was going to get him a better view. Considering his options, Stark quickly plastered on his best charming smile and sidles between two of the dragons in front of him, squeezing between them. He hadn't come on this tour to wind up just looking around by himself! "Hi," he said when they noticed him, turning up the wattage of his grin just a little more. One of the dragons tutted at him and shifted away, but the other seemed mollified by his charisma and stepped aside with a flutter of eyelashes to give him enough space to move a little further forward in the crowd. "Thanks. Now," he tapped a nearby snapper on the shoulder, "If you could just --?" Keeping up his charming murmurs of not-really-apologies, Stark worked his way towards the front where Valena was showing off the star-like bacteria.

5443143_350.png


Stark tossed his tasty-looking scone up to Jarvis as they entered the first cave. His golem companion's wings whined with effort as he darted to catch it, his chest panel sparking around the treat. Stark grinned and winked at him, but was quickly distracted by the majesty of the 'room of stars'.

Unfortunately, because of his little excursion to investigate what turned out to be the scone stash, Stark found himself and his golem at the back of the group, and no amount of neck-craning was going to get him a better view. Considering his options, Stark quickly plastered on his best charming smile and sidles between two of the dragons in front of him, squeezing between them. He hadn't come on this tour to wind up just looking around by himself!

"Hi," he said when they noticed him, turning up the wattage of his grin just a little more. One of the dragons tutted at him and shifted away, but the other seemed mollified by his charisma and stepped aside with a flutter of eyelashes to give him enough space to move a little further forward in the crowd. "Thanks. Now," he tapped a nearby snapper on the shoulder, "If you could just --?"

Keeping up his charming murmurs of not-really-apologies, Stark worked his way towards the front where Valena was showing off the star-like bacteria.
NlfNctV.png
NaNoWriMo
black-crystal-dragon.png
WMCEgD8.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24702432] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/247025/24702432_350.png[/img] [/url] Ashurai looks around, fascinated. "[i]Incredible,[/i]" she murmurs, eyes wide. "[i]What a beautiful cave ...[/i]" She hears a nomming sound behind her and spots a dragon - or, rather, a few dragons - chewing on a scone. Now where did they get that? She'd have to be more attentive to find some good snacks. Looking back at the beautiful rocks, she wonders if she would be allowed to scoop some bacteria to take home and decorate things with. It was definitely an interesting sight, but she couldn't see well. Politely asking if she could scoot closer because a few of the larger dragons were crowding the front, the Pearlcatcher makes her way closer to Valena, glad to have more breathing room for her pearl and herself.

24702432_350.png


Ashurai looks around, fascinated. "Incredible," she murmurs, eyes wide. "What a beautiful cave ..." She hears a nomming sound behind her and spots a dragon - or, rather, a few dragons - chewing on a scone. Now where did they get that? She'd have to be more attentive to find some good snacks. Looking back at the beautiful rocks, she wonders if she would be allowed to scoop some bacteria to take home and decorate things with. It was definitely an interesting sight, but she couldn't see well. Politely asking if she could scoot closer because a few of the larger dragons were crowding the front, the Pearlcatcher makes her way closer to Valena, glad to have more breathing room for her pearl and herself.
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20122489] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/201225/20122489_350.png[/img] After arriving late, Caeronwy listens to a minute or so of the guides' talk, but not being there for the beginning, soon loses interest. Being that she has very low concentration, when she spots something interesting off by the side of the cave, she slips away to investigate. Excited by the discovery of scones, she turns to find that the progression into the cavern has begun. As a smaller breed, she slithers back into line without much trouble. Determined not to miss another talk, she pushes towards the front of the crowd when she gets into the cave. Though the stalactites and such are terribly lovely, and she would so love to explore on her own, but not now. There were things to learn! And such interesting things, too!

20122489_350.png

After arriving late, Caeronwy listens to a minute or so of the guides' talk, but not being there for the beginning, soon loses interest. Being that she has very low concentration, when she spots something interesting off by the side of the cave, she slips away to investigate. Excited by the discovery of scones, she turns to find that the progression into the cavern has begun. As a smaller breed, she slithers back into line without much trouble. Determined not to miss another talk, she pushes towards the front of the crowd when she gets into the cave. Though the stalactites and such are terribly lovely, and she would so love to explore on her own, but not now. There were things to learn! And such interesting things, too!
vbqABeH.gifvy2C1Og.gifsig2_by_alyxsandre-dcyhmlq.gif
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 50 51