Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Mafia: Reborn - Game Thread (END)
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 98 99
@magykalwagykal
It is alright. If you want to think of it this way, I think most mafia players tend to be older (at least, in my experience) so we are probably the youngest ones in this thread.

But that is off topic. Before I make my reads list, I am going to say one thing, and I do not know if anybody else has said it since I am not caught up for the day, but I am going to say it anyways. I noticed that a lot of people are a bit nervous of screwing up, so I am going to give you some advice that helped me. I used to be cautious and nervous too, still am, but if I have this mindset it helps. Now this will only help if you are town. If you are mafia, I can not really help you there.

If you are town, you have nothing to hide. You are innocent. If you keep this mindset, you will be confident when questioned. If you maybe slip up your wording and it sounds suspicious, you can explain and still be telling the truth. And yes, you might end up getting lynched anyways. But that is up to everybody else, not you. If a bunch of people are voting to lynch you, there is not a whole lot you can do. So as long as you do your best, you will be fine.

@berrybagel I was not able to vote on Day One. This was due to me not being caught up. If I could have voted in time, I would have voted for TyrianCallows. But I am about to read the entire thread really in-depth for a while and my opinion may change.
@magykalwagykal
It is alright. If you want to think of it this way, I think most mafia players tend to be older (at least, in my experience) so we are probably the youngest ones in this thread.

But that is off topic. Before I make my reads list, I am going to say one thing, and I do not know if anybody else has said it since I am not caught up for the day, but I am going to say it anyways. I noticed that a lot of people are a bit nervous of screwing up, so I am going to give you some advice that helped me. I used to be cautious and nervous too, still am, but if I have this mindset it helps. Now this will only help if you are town. If you are mafia, I can not really help you there.

If you are town, you have nothing to hide. You are innocent. If you keep this mindset, you will be confident when questioned. If you maybe slip up your wording and it sounds suspicious, you can explain and still be telling the truth. And yes, you might end up getting lynched anyways. But that is up to everybody else, not you. If a bunch of people are voting to lynch you, there is not a whole lot you can do. So as long as you do your best, you will be fine.

@berrybagel I was not able to vote on Day One. This was due to me not being caught up. If I could have voted in time, I would have voted for TyrianCallows. But I am about to read the entire thread really in-depth for a while and my opinion may change.
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
@MagykalWagykal I believe it was said Lyxla is thirteen. Yosh! And I think @Werelynx just called me old!

On a non-fluff note: I mentioned mysterious player 22 last night because I was checking out transparent text before going to bed, and I didn't know if that had always been there. I don't think all efforts should be placed on these mysterious players, but I do think they should be noted. Since this is a b*astard game who knows what might come from them.

@Reynutocx Since you two live together I think you certainly have an advantage in reading Lyxla. I think their read list pinged me off a little because the list was an odd order. It also made little sense to me to say I had not posted, when I have posts since page two.
@MagykalWagykal I believe it was said Lyxla is thirteen. Yosh! And I think @Werelynx just called me old!

On a non-fluff note: I mentioned mysterious player 22 last night because I was checking out transparent text before going to bed, and I didn't know if that had always been there. I don't think all efforts should be placed on these mysterious players, but I do think they should be noted. Since this is a b*astard game who knows what might come from them.

@Reynutocx Since you two live together I think you certainly have an advantage in reading Lyxla. I think their read list pinged me off a little because the list was an odd order. It also made little sense to me to say I had not posted, when I have posts since page two.
vV5jbm.png
@magykalwagykal
*cough* I'm 13.

@Cognitive
Rey's visiting a friend and is gone right now.

I have caught up with you posts, so here's my read of them:
On page 28 you brought up player 22. Helpful. Page 26, you brought up vocal players vs lurkers, again, a helpful reminder. On page 20, you said you were more sus of players who liked d1 lynches but didn't vote. Now that I've seen your posts I'm sorry I missed them as they would have been helpful while making a scum list. They shift you much farther onto the town side in my opinion. Also, I was looking backwards, so yeah... Sorry.

Sempi!!!!!!
@magykalwagykal
*cough* I'm 13.

@Cognitive
Rey's visiting a friend and is gone right now.

I have caught up with you posts, so here's my read of them:
On page 28 you brought up player 22. Helpful. Page 26, you brought up vocal players vs lurkers, again, a helpful reminder. On page 20, you said you were more sus of players who liked d1 lynches but didn't vote. Now that I've seen your posts I'm sorry I missed them as they would have been helpful while making a scum list. They shift you much farther onto the town side in my opinion. Also, I was looking backwards, so yeah... Sorry.

Sempi!!!!!!
flightrising_banner_by_vipersbite-d6b2f93.png
This will not be a reads list on anyone. I wanted to post a big reads list before the night ended, just in the case that I found myself dead in the morning. However I do not have the time so I will only be going through those I can get through. If I am alive I will finish it. This no contraction thing is going to kill me. It is not part of my quirk but it is part of my character and I am choosing to do it just for the sake of roleplay and to make everything harder for me

Agrina- 22 posts. Oh god I apologize but I am having so much trouble reading through your quirk and that may throw me off. Posts are brief usually. They do not appear to be actively scum hunting and only occasionally may give a small tip but otherwise nothing. Looking through their posts, and I think they have had others sus them but I do not see any defenses, unless I am missing it. They also made one post saying they did not care if they were voted off and felt they would not be able to help. Not sure what to think of that.
Quote:
even th0 i like my role n quirk and abilities
im g0nna try t0 help but my help pr0b w0nt be gr8 l0l

Maybe they are trying to pull a reverse psychology? Like they are really saying "do not vote for me cause I got good abilities?" But maybe they are just really apathetic.
Current Read: Neutral

LordMalak- 8 posts. She does not post a whole lot, but she is also new. She does provide her own opinions, but does not actively scum hunt. I will have to see more of her to form a better opinion.
Current Read: ??? eh I do not really know

Cognitive: 16 posts. They bring up some really good points and so I overall have a good feeling. Also @cognitive, leave me alone old man, I am just a kid! ;)
Current Read: Good for now

Lxyla: 13 posts. As I said before their first few posts were fluffy and I think they only stopped when they were called out on it (correct me if I am wrong). Their read list was kind of weird, although I get that they had not read the whole thread yet. I just saw rey's post defending her and I did not know about her past experience and I am sorry. But that still just makes me squint more because I feel she would be helpful in this game, then. I just do not get a good feeling about them.
Current Read: Neutral leaning scum

Reynutoxc: 7 posts. They were subbed in so no big deal for not having a lot of posts yet. Need to see more but from their latest posts they seem to give good points

Quamosthy: I think they are really trying to contribute and learn how to play the game and while that does mean anything alignment wise, I usually get the feeling that newbies who are mafia tend to lurk because they are too nervous to do anything while townie newbies try their hardest to learn the game and be trusted. I know that everybody is different but that is kind of the feel I get. Also I know Quam is not exactly a newbie but they have said they have not played much and they asked if they were doing well earlier in the game
Current Read: Good

Amapup: Seems the most town to me for reasons I said earlier
Current Read: Town
This will not be a reads list on anyone. I wanted to post a big reads list before the night ended, just in the case that I found myself dead in the morning. However I do not have the time so I will only be going through those I can get through. If I am alive I will finish it. This no contraction thing is going to kill me. It is not part of my quirk but it is part of my character and I am choosing to do it just for the sake of roleplay and to make everything harder for me

Agrina- 22 posts. Oh god I apologize but I am having so much trouble reading through your quirk and that may throw me off. Posts are brief usually. They do not appear to be actively scum hunting and only occasionally may give a small tip but otherwise nothing. Looking through their posts, and I think they have had others sus them but I do not see any defenses, unless I am missing it. They also made one post saying they did not care if they were voted off and felt they would not be able to help. Not sure what to think of that.
Quote:
even th0 i like my role n quirk and abilities
im g0nna try t0 help but my help pr0b w0nt be gr8 l0l

Maybe they are trying to pull a reverse psychology? Like they are really saying "do not vote for me cause I got good abilities?" But maybe they are just really apathetic.
Current Read: Neutral

LordMalak- 8 posts. She does not post a whole lot, but she is also new. She does provide her own opinions, but does not actively scum hunt. I will have to see more of her to form a better opinion.
Current Read: ??? eh I do not really know

Cognitive: 16 posts. They bring up some really good points and so I overall have a good feeling. Also @cognitive, leave me alone old man, I am just a kid! ;)

Lxyla: 13 posts. As I said before their first few posts were fluffy and I think they only stopped when they were called out on it (correct me if I am wrong). Their read list was kind of weird, although I get that they had not read the whole thread yet. I just saw rey's post defending her and I did not know about her past experience and I am sorry. But that still just makes me squint more because I feel she would be helpful in this game, then. I just do not get a good feeling about them.
Current Read: Neutral leaning scum

Reynutoxc: 7 posts. They were subbed in so no big deal for not having a lot of posts yet. Need to see more but from their latest posts they seem to give good points

Quamosthy: I think they are really trying to contribute and learn how to play the game and while that does mean anything alignment wise, I usually get the feeling that newbies who are mafia tend to lurk because they are too nervous to do anything while townie newbies try their hardest to learn the game and be trusted. I know that everybody is different but that is kind of the feel I get. Also I know Quam is not exactly a newbie but they have said they have not played much and they asked if they were doing well earlier in the game
Current Read: Good

Amapup: Seems the most town to me for reasons I said earlier
Current Read: Town
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
LOCKDOWN, DO NOT POST PAST THIS POINT. IF YOU DO, SIMPLY COPY YOUR COMMENT, AND DELETE IT AND POST IT AGAIN ONCE THE DAY STARTS!
LOCKDOWN, DO NOT POST PAST THIS POINT. IF YOU DO, SIMPLY COPY YOUR COMMENT, AND DELETE IT AND POST IT AGAIN ONCE THE DAY STARTS!
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
End of Night 1
The flavour is always written by the lovely @Nerasis, because @Rosetta248 can't write as pro as he.

@Agrina @LordMalak @Cognitive @Lyxla @Quamosthy @M00nKnight @amapup @MagykalWagykal @Shadowlugia711 @StormDreamer @SilverMoonfire @Werelynx @RavenWolf @VivaFariy @BerryBagel @xspideray @TyrianCallows @Wyxamex @Rangiku @Reynutocx @Journey @LightGodling @Beheaded

The night is long and full of terrors, but when the sky begins to lighten, so too do the hearts of those who view it. The first gleaming, honey coloured rays of sunshine inspire hope for the future, for, after every night, is there not a new day? Each night, each time of sadness, will end, and make way for a new future every time.

A few of you gather together and hold hands to watch the sunrise, in a sickeningly sweet display of friendship. Smiles, reassurances and glasses of what appears to be assorted flavours of fruit juice are shared as you watch the golden glow envelop the minty blue plains.

Some interesting markings were discovered too, though you’re not quite sure what they mean! It looks like a spade symbol, with a crude drawing of StormDreamer’s face in one half and a similarly crude drawing of Nerasis’ face in the other half. Whatever could it mean?

The peaceful mood is somewhat disturbed by one of your friends coughing in a way that sounds pretty painful, then collapsing to the ground and shivering violently. "I... I don't feel so good :c"

You :c too, and carefully pat your friend while struggling to hold back the burning tears. How dare they do this to your friend! You take deep breaths as you realise what happened. Your friend... They were poisoned!

The atmosphere grows even more tense when the lifeless little yellow body is discovered on the ground. A two dimensional triangle shaped patch on the ground, like a sad, forgotten dorito... His eye is closed, and he appears to have a black streak on his face, as if he'd been crying black tears.

Queen Rose approaches the group solemnly with Nera walking behind, then gives a rose petal necklace to your poisoned friend. They seem to relax, their breathing evening out and their brow uncreasing. You are calmed by the soothing sound of Rose's voice as she speaks. "I have managed to alleviate the pain, but... I do not have the power to do any more than this. I am sorry. The poison will destroy your resistance to the shadows, allowing them to consume you by the next morning light."

The recipient of the necklace nods slowly, still looking weak, but doing much better than they were before.

Then Nerasis seems to notice something while looking around. He shrieks in terror and rushes towards Bill's still form. "BILL! NO! YOU CAN'T DIE!" He picks up Bill and cradles the triangle in his arms, not caring about how the sharp edges cut into him. "No... This can't... This can't be..." He cries tears of blood onto the triangle, then pulls him away and brushes off the dried flakes of shadow tears that are stuck to Bill's face. "COME ON, BILL, WAKE UP! WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING! YOU DON'T EVEN SLEEP! COME ON, YOU KNOW THAT'S STUPID! YOU, SLEEPING? YEAH RIGHT. THAT'S SO WEIRD. So...! So... You have to wake up, yeah? Okay? B-Bill... Please... Please, just wake up..." He devolves into unintelligible sobbing after that point, pressing Bill to his chest and curling up into a ball.

Queen Rose tentatively approaches and slides an arm comfortingly around Nera's shoulders, careful not to touch any skin. Nera buries his face in the fabric of her dress and cries on it, staining the white fabric blood red. The Queen looks down at her ruined dress distastefully, then sighs and pats Nera on the back until he calms down a bit. "Nerasis, bloodling, you have nothing to worry about. The shadows have taken over his physical form, but he still battles the shadows in the mindscape. With enough time and care, we may yet be able to recover both his body and mind. Will you entrust him to me, so that I may ensure he is seen by a healer who may recover him in time?"

Nera sniffles. "R-right... Okay. O-okay... Yeah, okay. B-bye, Bill. Get better, soon... Okay...?" He hesitates for a bit longer, then carefully hands over the triangle to Rose. The Queen then waves her hand, causing rose petals to form a cocoon around the body, before swirling and disappearing in a flurry. Nera's eyes widen at the lack of triangle in his hands, and he stares at Rose worriedly.

Queen Rose pats him gently again. "I have sent him to a healer, fear not."

Nera nods absently at this, then gets up jerkily and wanders off somewhere.

You blink as you register the events that have just transpired, then take a deep breath to calm yourself and try to think about everything logically.

It is worrying not to know the motivations behind the actions of those corrupted by the shadows, but you feel that you can get through this if you work together. If everyone isn't scared to say what they believe, and vote for the scum, then you can win this!

Wyxamex has died, they were Bill Cipher - The Telepath

Day 2 has begun! You may now post! Reminder you need 6 votes to secure a lynch, and there is a 4 hour buffer on the lynch thread! Day 2 will end around 19:00 FRT on the 2nd, due to me being at my fathers house. But don't worry, Nerasis has some fun planned for you all~

End of Night 1
The flavour is always written by the lovely @Nerasis, because @Rosetta248 can't write as pro as he.

@Agrina @LordMalak @Cognitive @Lyxla @Quamosthy @M00nKnight @amapup @MagykalWagykal @Shadowlugia711 @StormDreamer @SilverMoonfire @Werelynx @RavenWolf @VivaFariy @BerryBagel @xspideray @TyrianCallows @Wyxamex @Rangiku @Reynutocx @Journey @LightGodling @Beheaded

The night is long and full of terrors, but when the sky begins to lighten, so too do the hearts of those who view it. The first gleaming, honey coloured rays of sunshine inspire hope for the future, for, after every night, is there not a new day? Each night, each time of sadness, will end, and make way for a new future every time.

A few of you gather together and hold hands to watch the sunrise, in a sickeningly sweet display of friendship. Smiles, reassurances and glasses of what appears to be assorted flavours of fruit juice are shared as you watch the golden glow envelop the minty blue plains.

Some interesting markings were discovered too, though you’re not quite sure what they mean! It looks like a spade symbol, with a crude drawing of StormDreamer’s face in one half and a similarly crude drawing of Nerasis’ face in the other half. Whatever could it mean?

The peaceful mood is somewhat disturbed by one of your friends coughing in a way that sounds pretty painful, then collapsing to the ground and shivering violently. "I... I don't feel so good :c"

You :c too, and carefully pat your friend while struggling to hold back the burning tears. How dare they do this to your friend! You take deep breaths as you realise what happened. Your friend... They were poisoned!

The atmosphere grows even more tense when the lifeless little yellow body is discovered on the ground. A two dimensional triangle shaped patch on the ground, like a sad, forgotten dorito... His eye is closed, and he appears to have a black streak on his face, as if he'd been crying black tears.

Queen Rose approaches the group solemnly with Nera walking behind, then gives a rose petal necklace to your poisoned friend. They seem to relax, their breathing evening out and their brow uncreasing. You are calmed by the soothing sound of Rose's voice as she speaks. "I have managed to alleviate the pain, but... I do not have the power to do any more than this. I am sorry. The poison will destroy your resistance to the shadows, allowing them to consume you by the next morning light."

The recipient of the necklace nods slowly, still looking weak, but doing much better than they were before.

Then Nerasis seems to notice something while looking around. He shrieks in terror and rushes towards Bill's still form. "BILL! NO! YOU CAN'T DIE!" He picks up Bill and cradles the triangle in his arms, not caring about how the sharp edges cut into him. "No... This can't... This can't be..." He cries tears of blood onto the triangle, then pulls him away and brushes off the dried flakes of shadow tears that are stuck to Bill's face. "COME ON, BILL, WAKE UP! WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING! YOU DON'T EVEN SLEEP! COME ON, YOU KNOW THAT'S STUPID! YOU, SLEEPING? YEAH RIGHT. THAT'S SO WEIRD. So...! So... You have to wake up, yeah? Okay? B-Bill... Please... Please, just wake up..." He devolves into unintelligible sobbing after that point, pressing Bill to his chest and curling up into a ball.

Queen Rose tentatively approaches and slides an arm comfortingly around Nera's shoulders, careful not to touch any skin. Nera buries his face in the fabric of her dress and cries on it, staining the white fabric blood red. The Queen looks down at her ruined dress distastefully, then sighs and pats Nera on the back until he calms down a bit. "Nerasis, bloodling, you have nothing to worry about. The shadows have taken over his physical form, but he still battles the shadows in the mindscape. With enough time and care, we may yet be able to recover both his body and mind. Will you entrust him to me, so that I may ensure he is seen by a healer who may recover him in time?"

Nera sniffles. "R-right... Okay. O-okay... Yeah, okay. B-bye, Bill. Get better, soon... Okay...?" He hesitates for a bit longer, then carefully hands over the triangle to Rose. The Queen then waves her hand, causing rose petals to form a cocoon around the body, before swirling and disappearing in a flurry. Nera's eyes widen at the lack of triangle in his hands, and he stares at Rose worriedly.

Queen Rose pats him gently again. "I have sent him to a healer, fear not."

Nera nods absently at this, then gets up jerkily and wanders off somewhere.

You blink as you register the events that have just transpired, then take a deep breath to calm yourself and try to think about everything logically.

It is worrying not to know the motivations behind the actions of those corrupted by the shadows, but you feel that you can get through this if you work together. If everyone isn't scared to say what they believe, and vote for the scum, then you can win this!

Wyxamex has died, they were Bill Cipher - The Telepath

Day 2 has begun! You may now post! Reminder you need 6 votes to secure a lynch, and there is a 4 hour buffer on the lynch thread! Day 2 will end around 19:00 FRT on the 2nd, due to me being at my fathers house. But don't worry, Nerasis has some fun planned for you all~

tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
First off, thanks to the people who answered my lynch questions. My personal apologies on the incomplete summary, I overestimated my time and capabilities and updating by now would be pretty out of date. I will do my best to include anything that wasn't covered in the next summary. However, that being said don't expect another post of that scale from me earlier than Sunday. [quote]I think most mafia players tend to be older (at least, in my experience)[/quote] it's a me [quote=@Reynutocx]Frankly I'm Slightly Confusded Why we Havent Got A lynch Canidate Yet Seeing All the Quoteing And Long Blocks Of Arguments Usually This Goes Somewhere With The Level of Sus Gong On The Only Time I Would Not Support A Day One Lynch Is If It's Completly Random If We Don't Lynch By Tonight We're Just GIVING The Mafia A Step Ahead[/quote] Day 1 already finished, we're currently waiting for the night phase to end so we can get back to lynching (which should be whenever this gets posted). [quote][quote name="Lyxla" date=2017-06-25 16:41:09] Hey guys! I AM SO EXCITED!!! [b]Let's kill all the mafia![/b] Quick Intro: FR+2, she/her pronouns, and... That's it! What is your take on Day One lynches? I'm all for them, they, as said above by StormDreamer get conversations flowing, and [b]you always have the chance of killing a mafia member.[/b] [/quote] This Is A Rookie Mistake "Look At Me I'm Town I'm Really Town Look How Town I Am I Am Totaly Not Overcompensating!" [/quote] I had initially interpreted the excitement as part of their post req? Although it doesn't show up after the first two(?) posts. EDIT: @Lyxla Interesting you got two quirk choices. [quote=@SilverMoonfire]Mysterious Player: On the sign-up thread, the "???" was a different number than on the game thread. I don't remember right now, and we can't check (on the sign-up thread, "Players" now says "CLOSED".) I wonder if that means we're on to something or if it's just something that was only remembered now. In any case, while it is interesting, I don't really think we can do anything useful speculating unless they show up. [/quote] I didn't notice when I signed up. Could turn out to be something interesting. [quote=@xspideray]mildly unrelated but the lynch-pushing in @agrina is starting to annoy me and ill explain best i can in the post but honestly guys, aside from the lack of defense (which honestly tyrian is more guilty of, i mean at least agrina has responded?? idk the lack if response is starting to irritate me but there's still time to appear in-chat and defend themselves :/) , there doesnt seem to be anything backing up the case that's real reason to lynch them. ill explain this better in the future post sorry[/quote] Somewhat agree with you here. Except for the initial post that Berry sussed them on I haven't really seen anything suspect from them (aside from perhaps letting things get too personal). However the longer it goes without any sort of reads from them the more suspicious I'm going to become. (Apologies if you did post something and I've already forgotten. This is a really quick catch-up on my end.) @M00nKnight Can I just say you're painting a bigger and bigger target on yourself with those responses. And that's not just lynching wise. @MagykalWagykal @Werelynx I can sympathize on the phone play (at least 50% of my posts are from mobile lol). @Wyxamex Yesss scooby snack *gobbles*. Though with your original opinion on Tyrian being 'false', it makes me question all your other reads in that post, and wonder if I can really trust the opinions you're sharing here. It's not common (in my exp) for town to try and manipulate other town. I'd also just like to say I really don't like @BerryBagel 's playstyle. Way too much focus on speculation and unreliable flavor, and overall very little attention to what other players are actually doing. I would still lynch TyrianCallows first though since they've gone completely AWOL since the accusations started. (Not going to bother pinging them since I'm sure they already have 50 notifications from us.) it's midnight here hooray [s]everyone's avatars are morphing into the same dragon[/s] [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNGOgJV79z0][scooby snack donation box][/url]
First off, thanks to the people who answered my lynch questions. My personal apologies on the incomplete summary, I overestimated my time and capabilities and updating by now would be pretty out of date. I will do my best to include anything that wasn't covered in the next summary. However, that being said don't expect another post of that scale from me earlier than Sunday.
Quote:
I think most mafia players tend to be older (at least, in my experience)
it's a me
@Reynutocx wrote:
Frankly I'm Slightly Confusded Why we Havent Got A lynch Canidate Yet Seeing All the Quoteing And Long Blocks Of Arguments Usually This Goes Somewhere With The Level of Sus Gong On The Only Time I Would Not Support A Day One Lynch Is If It's Completly Random If We Don't Lynch By Tonight We're Just GIVING The Mafia A Step Ahead
Day 1 already finished, we're currently waiting for the night phase to end so we can get back to lynching (which should be whenever this gets posted).
Quote:
Lyxla wrote on 2017-06-25:
Hey guys! I AM SO EXCITED!!! Let's kill all the mafia!

Quick Intro:
FR+2, she/her pronouns, and... That's it!

What is your take on Day One lynches?
I'm all for them, they, as said above by StormDreamer get conversations flowing, and you always have the chance of killing a mafia member.

This Is A Rookie Mistake "Look At Me I'm Town I'm Really Town Look How Town I Am I Am Totaly Not Overcompensating!"
I had initially interpreted the excitement as part of their post req? Although it doesn't show up after the first two(?) posts. EDIT: @Lyxla Interesting you got two quirk choices.
Mysterious Player: On the sign-up thread, the "???" was a different number than on the game thread. I don't remember right now, and we can't check (on the sign-up thread, "Players" now says "CLOSED".) I wonder if that means we're on to something or if it's just something that was only remembered now. In any case, while it is interesting, I don't really think we can do anything useful speculating unless they show up.
I didn't notice when I signed up. Could turn out to be something interesting.
@xspideray wrote:
mildly unrelated but the lynch-pushing in @agrina is starting to annoy me and ill explain best i can in the post but honestly guys, aside from the lack of defense (which honestly tyrian is more guilty of, i mean at least agrina has responded?? idk the lack if response is starting to irritate me but there's still time to appear in-chat and defend themselves :/) , there doesnt seem to be anything backing up the case that's real reason to lynch them. ill explain this better in the future post sorry
Somewhat agree with you here. Except for the initial post that Berry sussed them on I haven't really seen anything suspect from them (aside from perhaps letting things get too personal). However the longer it goes without any sort of reads from them the more suspicious I'm going to become. (Apologies if you did post something and I've already forgotten. This is a really quick catch-up on my end.)

@M00nKnight Can I just say you're painting a bigger and bigger target on yourself with those responses. And that's not just lynching wise.

@MagykalWagykal @Werelynx I can sympathize on the phone play (at least 50% of my posts are from mobile lol).

@Wyxamex Yesss scooby snack *gobbles*. Though with your original opinion on Tyrian being 'false', it makes me question all your other reads in that post, and wonder if I can really trust the opinions you're sharing here. It's not common (in my exp) for town to try and manipulate other town.

I'd also just like to say I really don't like @BerryBagel 's playstyle. Way too much focus on speculation and unreliable flavor, and overall very little attention to what other players are actually doing. I would still lynch TyrianCallows first though since they've gone completely AWOL since the accusations started. (Not going to bother pinging them since I'm sure they already have 50 notifications from us.)

it's midnight here hooray
everyone's avatars are morphing into the same dragon

[scooby snack donation box]
9.pngC4op4pY.png9.png
Oh whoops sorry Wyx, you're dead now.
Guess I didn't need to question you there after all.

[scooby snack?]
Oh whoops sorry Wyx, you're dead now.
Guess I didn't need to question you there after all.

[scooby snack?]
9.pngC4op4pY.png9.png
[quote]The atmosphere grows even more tense when the lifeless little yellow body is discovered on the ground. A two dimensional triangle shaped patch on the ground, like a sad, forgotten dorito... His eye is closed, and he appears to have a black streak on his face, as if he'd been crying black tears.[/quote] rip :'( Also who was it that suggested poisoning? Was that Berry? I didn't expect that theory to actually pan out. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNGOgJV79z0][can't forget the scooby snack donation box *winkwink nudgenudge*][/url]
Quote:
rip :'(

Also who was it that suggested poisoning? Was that Berry? I didn't expect that theory to actually pan out.

[can't forget the scooby snack donation box *winkwink nudgenudge*]
9.pngC4op4pY.png9.png
hmmmm
why are st0rm n Nera kismeses
h0w/why d0 they have a hate love relati0nship
hmmmm
why are st0rm n Nera kismeses
h0w/why d0 they have a hate love relati0nship
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 98 99