Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Mafia: Reborn - Game Thread (END)
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 98 99
I'm going to say currently I'm most suspicious of @tyriancallows

The lack of answers is worrying. It's one thing to be hesitant or blunt in an attempt to avoid mafia targeting, but Callows seems to be more or less ignoring of evading. I'm not going to place a lynch vote quite yet, but I'm squinting at them.

@berrybagel 's focus on roles vs characters bugs me slightly. Sure, I did suggest it, but I didn't intend to put a lot of thought into it. It's all simply circumstantial. You can't rely on it.

Sorry if I've hurt you.
I'm going to say currently I'm most suspicious of @tyriancallows

The lack of answers is worrying. It's one thing to be hesitant or blunt in an attempt to avoid mafia targeting, but Callows seems to be more or less ignoring of evading. I'm not going to place a lynch vote quite yet, but I'm squinting at them.

@berrybagel 's focus on roles vs characters bugs me slightly. Sure, I did suggest it, but I didn't intend to put a lot of thought into it. It's all simply circumstantial. You can't rely on it.

Sorry if I've hurt you.
I'm going to be heading off to bed soon, and will read and post more after work tomorrow, but does anyone else feel like @TyrianCallows is being too scummy now? I feel like they are either a Jester-like role or scum trying to play the Jester gambit. I see they already voted for themselves. Yosh!
I'm going to be heading off to bed soon, and will read and post more after work tomorrow, but does anyone else feel like @TyrianCallows is being too scummy now? I feel like they are either a Jester-like role or scum trying to play the Jester gambit. I see they already voted for themselves. Yosh!
vV5jbm.png
@ everyone

@Tyriancallows just voted for their "Princeling" self.

I don't think you should hurt your self. I don't want you to feel pain.
@ everyone

@Tyriancallows just voted for their "Princeling" self.

I don't think you should hurt your self. I don't want you to feel pain.
So the self-vote makes me think Tyrian is trying to use reverse psychology to stop us from voting him.

It seems too obvious for it to be a jester
So the self-vote makes me think Tyrian is trying to use reverse psychology to stop us from voting him.

Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
@amapup
Yeah, I had two options for my post. I could mention killing someone in each post, or talk about Sempi <3
@amapup
Yeah, I had two options for my post. I could mention killing someone in each post, or talk about Sempi <3
flightrising_banner_by_vipersbite-d6b2f93.png
[quote name="Werelynx" date=2017-06-29 21:08:15] So the self-vote makes me think Tyrian is trying to use reverse psychology to stop us from voting him. It seems too obvious for it to be a jester [/quote] But what if it's reverse reverse psychology? They could be trying to get us to vote. Or distract from someone more dangerous. I hope not though. I wish for everyone to be safe.
Werelynx wrote on 2017-06-29:

But what if it's reverse reverse psychology? They could be trying to get us to vote. Or distract from someone more dangerous.

I hope not though. I wish for everyone to be safe.
Maybe we should vote for them?
@Tyriancallows care to explain?

Sempi would know what to do...

(Edit: Forgot post requirement!)
Maybe we should vote for them?
@Tyriancallows care to explain?

Sempi would know what to do...

(Edit: Forgot post requirement!)
flightrising_banner_by_vipersbite-d6b2f93.png
Tyrian's self-vote is disturbing...

but screw it. There'll be plenty of time to deliberate on that tomorrow.

Also Bill was the Telepath. Make of that what you will.

G'night all.

[give me those scooby snacks]
Tyrian's self-vote is disturbing...

but screw it. There'll be plenty of time to deliberate on that tomorrow.

Also Bill was the Telepath. Make of that what you will.

G'night all.

[give me those scooby snacks]
7kOUJ79.pngC4op4pY.png7kOUJ79.png
[quote name="Shadowlugia711" date=2017-06-29 21:10:45] [quote name="Werelynx" date=2017-06-29 21:08:15] So the self-vote makes me think Tyrian is trying to use reverse psychology to stop us from voting him. It seems too obvious for it to be a jester [/quote] But what if it's reverse reverse psychology? They could be trying to get us to vote. Or distract from someone more dangerous. I hope not though. I wish for everyone to be safe. [/quote] BUT THAT IS JUST WHAT HE WANTS US TO THINK [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/c5/e7/20/c5e7206350a204c92e5f02b51e35fc1f.jpg[/img]
Shadowlugia711 wrote on 2017-06-29:
Werelynx wrote on 2017-06-29:

But what if it's reverse reverse psychology? They could be trying to get us to vote. Or distract from someone more dangerous.

I hope not though. I wish for everyone to be safe.

BUT THAT IS JUST WHAT HE WANTS US TO THINK

c5e7206350a204c92e5f02b51e35fc1f.jpg
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
I'm gonna go for the tyrian lynch. It's putting me off, and I'd rather do this than go through more of this confusion. It hurts, but it is my duty.
I'm gonna go for the tyrian lynch. It's putting me off, and I'd rather do this than go through more of this confusion. It hurts, but it is my duty.
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 98 99