Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [PS2] Pyramid of Dexterity [Discussion]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
Sign-ups | Discussion | Lynch

Pencil Smudges 2
The Pyramid of Dexterity

“Why are we searching through here again?”

“Knowledge is knowledge,” the ghost said calmly, before turning to browse through the remaining books.

“But this is boring and dusty!”

“Storm, you’re a ghost. How are you getting dust- oh.”

The two female ghosts huddled close together, both no longer caring about the dust that settled on their translucent skin and clothes. “What is this?”

“Let’s open it and see!

“Storm wait no-“

As the cover flipped up, a shining golden light emanated from the pages within, bathing the library with the radiant rays. Then the pages flipped faster and faster, until they stopped at one page glowing gold.

“Is that you?”

Arelia sucked in a breath. It did look like her, although the hairstyle and clothing differed, but it did bear a somewhat eerie resemblance to her.

Then she glanced at the next page over. “Storm, this dog…”

“Ammit, devourer of souls… sounds just like me!”

“I think that is you – isn’t that your pendant around the neck?”

The two shared worried glances, before in unison, they turned to read the tale.

“There was one who sought light, and another who sought war. From within they fought, warring in the guise of the mighty council. Before you belies the tale of the great war and the way they fought within.”

“This sounds too ominous to be true.”

Arelia flipped to the front, the book surprisingly letting her do so. “Record #13817, transcribed by Seshat.”

She stroked the page reverently. “The goddess of writing… Storm, this was a long time ago, very long ago.”

The page then flipped. “Dearest descendant, as my friend Thoth predicted, you have found this book. However, dangerous secrets lurk within, and so, in order to read more of the tale, you will find the events occurring to people around you, the magic of their ancestors melding with them. Fear not, young scribe, for this tale is just about to unfold. Good luck, and send my dear wishes to Ammit.”
Sign-ups | Discussion | Lynch

Pencil Smudges 2
The Pyramid of Dexterity

“Why are we searching through here again?”

“Knowledge is knowledge,” the ghost said calmly, before turning to browse through the remaining books.

“But this is boring and dusty!”

“Storm, you’re a ghost. How are you getting dust- oh.”

The two female ghosts huddled close together, both no longer caring about the dust that settled on their translucent skin and clothes. “What is this?”

“Let’s open it and see!

“Storm wait no-“

As the cover flipped up, a shining golden light emanated from the pages within, bathing the library with the radiant rays. Then the pages flipped faster and faster, until they stopped at one page glowing gold.

“Is that you?”

Arelia sucked in a breath. It did look like her, although the hairstyle and clothing differed, but it did bear a somewhat eerie resemblance to her.

Then she glanced at the next page over. “Storm, this dog…”

“Ammit, devourer of souls… sounds just like me!”

“I think that is you – isn’t that your pendant around the neck?”

The two shared worried glances, before in unison, they turned to read the tale.

“There was one who sought light, and another who sought war. From within they fought, warring in the guise of the mighty council. Before you belies the tale of the great war and the way they fought within.”

“This sounds too ominous to be true.”

Arelia flipped to the front, the book surprisingly letting her do so. “Record #13817, transcribed by Seshat.”

She stroked the page reverently. “The goddess of writing… Storm, this was a long time ago, very long ago.”

The page then flipped. “Dearest descendant, as my friend Thoth predicted, you have found this book. However, dangerous secrets lurk within, and so, in order to read more of the tale, you will find the events occurring to people around you, the magic of their ancestors melding with them. Fear not, young scribe, for this tale is just about to unfold. Good luck, and send my dear wishes to Ammit.”
2rHLxZD.png
[size=5]Information:[/size] [list] [*]This is a non-RP, non-b*stard, semi-vanilla game. We will not lie to you. [*]Days are 45 hours long with a 3 hour lockdown period. There is [u]no night phase, so all actions must be submitted before lockdown[/u] at 00:00 server time (rollover). [*]If you want to address something directly to the moderators, please ping them both. [*]The moderators are both in the same timezone (FR +15). It’s likely that they are both online at the same time, but they will not always be online, due to other real life commitments. [*]The game will start 24 hours after signups are full. Everybody will be pinged to notify them of this.[/list] [size=5]Rules:[/size] [list][*]Be respectful to other players! While this is a mafia game, and there will be accusations thrown around, please keep in mind that there are actual people behind the screens. Aggression is okay, but personal attacks are not okay. If you think you are being personally attacked by any of the players (or the mods), please shoot us a PM and we’ll try to settle the matter. [*]Be active. You are required to post one (1) contributory post per in-game day cycle.[/list] -The first time will result in a ping for replacements. If you reply before they are found, you can keep your slot. -If no replacements are found after 24 hours, your slot will be modkilled. [list][*]No OOT communication is allowed! A violation to this rule will result in an instant modkill. [*]No spreadsheets allowed. Any found will get an instant modkill. [*]Do not copy-and paste/screenshot/quote anything we tell you privately. Paraphrasing is fine. [*]No editing or deleting posts. [*]Submit all your actions via your provided QT with bold tags (<b>item</b>) [*]At least 33% of the players need to vote for a lynch to happen. If there is a tie, RNG will decide who dies. [*]Rules are subject to be changed. I will notify all players when this happens. [*]Follow the spirit of the rules, not the wording.[/list]
Information:
  • This is a non-RP, non-b*stard, semi-vanilla game. We will not lie to you.
  • Days are 45 hours long with a 3 hour lockdown period. There is no night phase, so all actions must be submitted before lockdown at 00:00 server time (rollover).
  • If you want to address something directly to the moderators, please ping them both.
  • The moderators are both in the same timezone (FR +15). It’s likely that they are both online at the same time, but they will not always be online, due to other real life commitments.
  • The game will start 24 hours after signups are full. Everybody will be pinged to notify them of this.

Rules:
  • Be respectful to other players! While this is a mafia game, and there will be accusations thrown around, please keep in mind that there are actual people behind the screens. Aggression is okay, but personal attacks are not okay. If you think you are being personally attacked by any of the players (or the mods), please shoot us a PM and we’ll try to settle the matter.
  • Be active. You are required to post one (1) contributory post per in-game day cycle.
-The first time will result in a ping for replacements. If you reply before they are found, you can keep your slot.
-If no replacements are found after 24 hours, your slot will be modkilled.
  • No OOT communication is allowed! A violation to this rule will result in an instant modkill.
  • No spreadsheets allowed. Any found will get an instant modkill.
  • Do not copy-and paste/screenshot/quote anything we tell you privately. Paraphrasing is fine.
  • No editing or deleting posts.
  • Submit all your actions via your provided QT with bold tags (<b>item</b>)
  • At least 33% of the players need to vote for a lynch to happen. If there is a tie, RNG will decide who dies.
  • Rules are subject to be changed. I will notify all players when this happens.
  • Follow the spirit of the rules, not the wording.
2rHLxZD.png
Players:
  1. CrazyGirlEspeon Anubis, Town Alignment Cop
  2. TheNightDancer
  3. NightRising Shu, Vanilla Town
  4. TeaTea
  5. Fil Bastet, Mafia Busdriver
  6. Leremis Set, Town Neighborizor
  7. Cognitive
  8. wildface1010
  9. Limelight
  10. Alphadragon Nephthys, Vanilla Town

Substitutes:
  1. raiccoon
  2. Nerasis
  3. FloatingInSpace
  4. blanketgender
  5. (Unlimited; preferred to obtain at least 3)

Spectators:
  1. Agrina
  2. Journey
  3. p0kek4t
  4. Moonwater
  5. (No maximum, you can come in and eat popcorn and watch death if you want to!)

Links:
Players:
  1. CrazyGirlEspeon Anubis, Town Alignment Cop
  2. TheNightDancer
  3. NightRising Shu, Vanilla Town
  4. TeaTea
  5. Fil Bastet, Mafia Busdriver
  6. Leremis Set, Town Neighborizor
  7. Cognitive
  8. wildface1010
  9. Limelight
  10. Alphadragon Nephthys, Vanilla Town

Substitutes:
  1. raiccoon
  2. Nerasis
  3. FloatingInSpace
  4. blanketgender
  5. (Unlimited; preferred to obtain at least 3)

Spectators:
  1. Agrina
  2. Journey
  3. p0kek4t
  4. Moonwater
  5. (No maximum, you can come in and eat popcorn and watch death if you want to!)

Links:
2rHLxZD.png
Players: @CrazyGirlEspeon @TheNightDancer @NightRising @TeaTea @Fil @Leremis @Cognitive @Wildface101 @Limelight @Alphadragon
Replacements: @Moonwater @Raiccoon @Nerasis @FloatingInSpace @Blanketgender
Spectators: @Agrina @Journey @P0kek4t

Chapter 1 (Day 1)
The following events have been transcribed from the old records to a more modern way of story-telling.

The bells were clanging, the deities hearing the call ascended to the council room.

“Shall we have a game?”

“Is that a new dress?”

“Oh, that's new, which mortal invented that?”

The bells clanged once more, and all of the deities sank into their assigned seats.

“So what's the purpose of this one?”

“It's been a long time since we've had a good debate, so we're going to discover the topic the humans have had great delight in discovering: dexterity!”

“Left-handers vs right-handers?”

“-vs ambidextrous, as well, don't forget!”

The assembled deities looked at each other. “Why not?”

“Great, you'll all be debating amongst yourselves. The person who loses will have their soul devoured by Ammit.”

What?

Seshat’s smile darkened. “Last month I was going through the council archives, where I found several records out of place, and marked with the word “dexterity”. You are the only ones who would have access to the archives, so whoever you are, your wish is granted. You may argue about dexterity to your heart's desire.”

“What right have you to do such a thing?”

“I am the keeper of the records. I will keep them safe. I earn the right to do such a thing when such an act of vandalism has been committed.”

Seshat sank back down in her seat, eyes roving around the assembled deities. “The war has begun. May the stars shine upon you.”

Day 1 has begun. Lockdown will occur at 00:00, June 19th 2017. An extra 30 minutes have been added to your day.

This is your first reminder to send in actions during the day as there are no nights.
Players: @CrazyGirlEspeon @TheNightDancer @NightRising @TeaTea @Fil @Leremis @Cognitive @Wildface101 @Limelight @Alphadragon
Replacements: @Moonwater @Raiccoon @Nerasis @FloatingInSpace @Blanketgender
Spectators: @Agrina @Journey @P0kek4t

Chapter 1 (Day 1)
The following events have been transcribed from the old records to a more modern way of story-telling.

The bells were clanging, the deities hearing the call ascended to the council room.

“Shall we have a game?”

“Is that a new dress?”

“Oh, that's new, which mortal invented that?”

The bells clanged once more, and all of the deities sank into their assigned seats.

“So what's the purpose of this one?”

“It's been a long time since we've had a good debate, so we're going to discover the topic the humans have had great delight in discovering: dexterity!”

“Left-handers vs right-handers?”

“-vs ambidextrous, as well, don't forget!”

The assembled deities looked at each other. “Why not?”

“Great, you'll all be debating amongst yourselves. The person who loses will have their soul devoured by Ammit.”

What?

Seshat’s smile darkened. “Last month I was going through the council archives, where I found several records out of place, and marked with the word “dexterity”. You are the only ones who would have access to the archives, so whoever you are, your wish is granted. You may argue about dexterity to your heart's desire.”

“What right have you to do such a thing?”

“I am the keeper of the records. I will keep them safe. I earn the right to do such a thing when such an act of vandalism has been committed.”

Seshat sank back down in her seat, eyes roving around the assembled deities. “The war has begun. May the stars shine upon you.”

Day 1 has begun. Lockdown will occur at 00:00, June 19th 2017. An extra 30 minutes have been added to your day.

This is your first reminder to send in actions during the day as there are no nights.
2rHLxZD.png
FIRST
FIRST
jghAv2V.png
SECOND
SECOND
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png
THIRD!!!
THIRD!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Fil but you can call me Dan.
Time: FR +15/+16
Offline during: 6:00-21:00 and 6:00-16:00
Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
The Unbuilt Void (God Game)
DGBpqSL.png
Fil is back in FR.
The Hero's Prophecy: Wattpad/Royal Road
fourth
Heya everyone! I'm TheNightDancer, any pronouns, FR+3. I had a blast in the last PS game, so hopefully this one will be just as fun. It seems we're all deities, and it's a small game, which should be interesting. I'm also playing another game right now (and exams are coming too - wow, I've got great time management skills), so apologies in advance if I'm not super active.
Right off the bat, we seem to have 3P confirmed in the flavor by the mods. What do you guys think potential setups would be?
fourth
Heya everyone! I'm TheNightDancer, any pronouns, FR+3. I had a blast in the last PS game, so hopefully this one will be just as fun. It seems we're all deities, and it's a small game, which should be interesting. I'm also playing another game right now (and exams are coming too - wow, I've got great time management skills), so apologies in advance if I'm not super active.
Right off the bat, we seem to have 3P confirmed in the flavor by the mods. What do you guys think potential setups would be?
968.png
dancer | fr+3 | music shop | g1 sales | wishlist
@CrazyGirlEspeon @NightRising @TeaTea @wildface1010
Hi! I don't think I've played with you guys before!
@CrazyGirlEspeon @NightRising @TeaTea @wildface1010
Hi! I don't think I've played with you guys before!
968.png
dancer | fr+3 | music shop | g1 sales | wishlist
Goin' to sleep. I hope there's more to respond when I wake up.
Goin' to sleep. I hope there's more to respond when I wake up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Fil but you can call me Dan.
Time: FR +15/+16
Offline during: 6:00-21:00 and 6:00-16:00
Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
The Unbuilt Void (God Game)
DGBpqSL.png
Fil is back in FR.
The Hero's Prophecy: Wattpad/Royal Road
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22