Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [PS2]The Pyramid of Dexterity (Subs!)
1 2 3
Sign-ups | Discussion | Lynch

Pencil Smudges 2
The Pyramid of Dexterity

“Why are we searching through here again?”

“Knowledge is knowledge,” the ghost said calmly, before turning to browse through the remaining books.

“But this is boring and dusty!”

“Storm, you’re a ghost. How are you getting dust- oh.”

The two female ghosts huddled close together, both no longer caring about the dust that settled on their translucent skin and clothes. “What is this?”

“Let’s open it and see!

“Storm wait no-“

As the cover flipped up, a shining golden light emanated from the pages within, bathing the library with the radiant rays. Then the pages flipped faster and faster, until they stopped at one page glowing gold.

“Is that you?”

Arelia sucked in a breath. It did look like her, although the hairstyle and clothing differed, but it did bear a somewhat eerie resemblance to her.

Then she glanced at the next page over. “Storm, this dog…”

“Ammit, devourer of souls… sounds just like me!”

“I think that is you – isn’t that your pendant around the neck?”

The two shared worried glances, before in unison, they turned to read the tale.

“There was one who sought light, and another who sought war. From within they fought, warring in the guise of the mighty council. Before you belies the tale of the great war and the way they fought within.”

“This sounds too ominous to be true.”

Arelia flipped to the front, the book surprisingly letting her do so. “Record #13817, transcribed by Seshat.”

She stroked the page reverently. “The goddess of writing… Storm, this was a long time ago, very long ago.”

The page then flipped. “Dearest descendant, as my friend Thoth predicted, you have found this book. However, dangerous secrets lurk within, and so, in order to read more of the tale, you will find the events occurring to people around you, the magic of their ancestors melding with them. Fear not, young scribe, for this tale is just about to unfold. Good luck, and send my dear wishes to Ammit.”
Sign-ups | Discussion | Lynch

Pencil Smudges 2
The Pyramid of Dexterity

“Why are we searching through here again?”

“Knowledge is knowledge,” the ghost said calmly, before turning to browse through the remaining books.

“But this is boring and dusty!”

“Storm, you’re a ghost. How are you getting dust- oh.”

The two female ghosts huddled close together, both no longer caring about the dust that settled on their translucent skin and clothes. “What is this?”

“Let’s open it and see!

“Storm wait no-“

As the cover flipped up, a shining golden light emanated from the pages within, bathing the library with the radiant rays. Then the pages flipped faster and faster, until they stopped at one page glowing gold.

“Is that you?”

Arelia sucked in a breath. It did look like her, although the hairstyle and clothing differed, but it did bear a somewhat eerie resemblance to her.

Then she glanced at the next page over. “Storm, this dog…”

“Ammit, devourer of souls… sounds just like me!”

“I think that is you – isn’t that your pendant around the neck?”

The two shared worried glances, before in unison, they turned to read the tale.

“There was one who sought light, and another who sought war. From within they fought, warring in the guise of the mighty council. Before you belies the tale of the great war and the way they fought within.”

“This sounds too ominous to be true.”

Arelia flipped to the front, the book surprisingly letting her do so. “Record #13817, transcribed by Seshat.”

She stroked the page reverently. “The goddess of writing… Storm, this was a long time ago, very long ago.”

The page then flipped. “Dearest descendant, as my friend Thoth predicted, you have found this book. However, dangerous secrets lurk within, and so, in order to read more of the tale, you will find the events occurring to people around you, the magic of their ancestors melding with them. Fear not, young scribe, for this tale is just about to unfold. Good luck, and send my dear wishes to Ammit.”
2rHLxZD.png
[size=5]Information:[/size] [list] [*]This is a non-RP, non-b*stard, semi-vanilla game. We will not lie to you. [*]Days are 45 hours long with a 3 hour lockdown period. There is [u]no night phase, so all actions must be submitted before lockdown[/u] at 02:30 server time. [*]If you want to address something directly to the moderators, please ping them both. [*]The moderators are both in the same timezone (FR +15). It’s likely that they are both online at the same time, but they will not always be online, due to other real life commitments. [*]The game will start 24 hours after signups are full. Everybody will be pinged to notify them of this.[/list] [size=5]Rules:[/size] [list][*]Be respectful to other players! While this is a mafia game, and there will be accusations thrown around, please keep in mind that there are actual people behind the screens. Aggression is okay, but personal attacks are not okay. If you think you are being personally attacked by any of the players (or the mods), please shoot us a PM and we’ll try to settle the matter. [*]Be active. You are required to post one (1) contributory post per in-game day cycle.[/list] -The first time will result in a ping for replacements. If you reply before they are found, you can keep your slot. -If no replacements are found after 24 hours, your slot will be modkilled. [list][*]No OOT communication is allowed! A violation to this rule will result in an instant modkill. [*]No spreadsheets allowed. Any found will get an instant modkill. [*]Do not copy-and paste/screenshot/quote anything we tell you privately. Paraphrasing is fine. [*]No editing or deleting posts. [*]Submit all your actions via your provided QT with bold tags (<b>item</b>) [*]At least 33% of the players need to vote for a lynch to happen. If there is a tie, RNG will decide who dies. [*]Rules are subject to be changed. I will notify all players when this happens. [*]Follow the spirit of the rules, not the wording.[/list]
Information:
  • This is a non-RP, non-b*stard, semi-vanilla game. We will not lie to you.
  • Days are 45 hours long with a 3 hour lockdown period. There is no night phase, so all actions must be submitted before lockdown at 02:30 server time.
  • If you want to address something directly to the moderators, please ping them both.
  • The moderators are both in the same timezone (FR +15). It’s likely that they are both online at the same time, but they will not always be online, due to other real life commitments.
  • The game will start 24 hours after signups are full. Everybody will be pinged to notify them of this.

Rules:
  • Be respectful to other players! While this is a mafia game, and there will be accusations thrown around, please keep in mind that there are actual people behind the screens. Aggression is okay, but personal attacks are not okay. If you think you are being personally attacked by any of the players (or the mods), please shoot us a PM and we’ll try to settle the matter.
  • Be active. You are required to post one (1) contributory post per in-game day cycle.
-The first time will result in a ping for replacements. If you reply before they are found, you can keep your slot.
-If no replacements are found after 24 hours, your slot will be modkilled.
  • No OOT communication is allowed! A violation to this rule will result in an instant modkill.
  • No spreadsheets allowed. Any found will get an instant modkill.
  • Do not copy-and paste/screenshot/quote anything we tell you privately. Paraphrasing is fine.
  • No editing or deleting posts.
  • Submit all your actions via your provided QT with bold tags (<b>item</b>)
  • At least 33% of the players need to vote for a lynch to happen. If there is a tie, RNG will decide who dies.
  • Rules are subject to be changed. I will notify all players when this happens.
  • Follow the spirit of the rules, not the wording.
2rHLxZD.png
Players:
(Please ping me to be added to lists!)
  1. @CrazyGirlEspeon
  2. @TheNightDancer
  3. @NightRising
  4. @TeaTea
  5. @Fil
  6. @Leremis
  7. @Cognitive
  8. @wildface1010
  9. @Limelight
  10. @Alphadragon

Substitutes:
  1. @Moonwater
  2. @raiccoon
  3. @Nerasis
  4. @FloatingInSpace
  5. @blanketgender
  6. (Unlimited; preferred to obtain at least 3)

Spectators:
  1. @Agrina
  2. @Journey
  3. (No maximum, you can come in and eat popcorn and watch death if you want to!)
Players:
(Please ping me to be added to lists!)
  1. @CrazyGirlEspeon
  2. @TheNightDancer
  3. @NightRising
  4. @TeaTea
  5. @Fil
  6. @Leremis
  7. @Cognitive
  8. @wildface1010
  9. @Limelight
  10. @Alphadragon

Substitutes:
  1. @Moonwater
  2. @raiccoon
  3. @Nerasis
  4. @FloatingInSpace
  5. @blanketgender
  6. (Unlimited; preferred to obtain at least 3)

Spectators:
  1. @Agrina
  2. @Journey
  3. (No maximum, you can come in and eat popcorn and watch death if you want to!)
2rHLxZD.png
Non-RP Style Mafia: @MathGirl277, @Chaoticreactions, @passingavery, @Tsaiah, @Firo, @Leucoss, @Varikset, @kirkfan2255, @IndigoPi, @ashestoashes, @Stanari, @AureaImperatrix, @Chuck, @wbq, @InuKimi, @OblitusBellum, @WolfSong, @earendils, @DJFeather, @Geoff, @RedDragonD, @FloatingInSpace, @Shadowlugia711, @LordAlois, @Detroness, @Fallencrow, @Mithent, @KathiraNarae, @marchhare, @NekoNikki, @Valheru, @ChaoticKagura, @Nightlock, @Bequerel, @Peroxides, @Imraldera, @Kalideoscope, @ChibiKittens, @GrimMistress, @Bearclaws, @TanakaTheWarlock, @yogsloth, @ExoticBacoe, @Ravenwolf, @SmolPeridot, @Raya36, @nsts, @FretfulSardines, @Rangiku, @skeletalecho, @Fil, @raiccoon, @ShockZephyr, @DuskyAether, @Journey, @m00nbird, @Nightrising, @Tanglefire, @JackalJames, @Silverfrost, @polygone, @Ninjacatblue, @keraunic, @Narumitsu, @Elroking, @Kahvinporo, @ophician, @Casiope, @WaterWolf600, @TheSpine, @Shengrila, @WilltayC, @amapup, @MurasakiSama, @Wolfpack1216r, @SmashedFish, @FunFilledWTFery, @Corial, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @WolfSong, @DreamAlex, @CrazyRedFire, @Wintrymix, @MystRunner, @kalhalla, @Holi, @Werelynx, @WynterDragen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CakeOn, @EccentricElf23, @PandaMimi, @marchhare, @Ambrose, @Beheaded, @tinydobes, @CinnabarCobra, @starseer, @YaBoiGuzma, @Valgami, @Percifrax, @TheMemeTeam, @Cacogen, @chiono, @Fortuna, @Duracraft27, @SilverWinter, @Cosmopoeia, @Leremis, @StormDreamer, @Epioth, @Rosetta248, @PaintingWithFire, @Rocnix, @anika, @LittleFirefly, @Craneoflores, @Tristess, @VivaFariy, @Frayxing, @Kapara, @Winterreise, @8uny, @DerpKing52, @Vrykolakas, @Moonwater, @84inch, @Limelight, @MagykalWagykal, @xspideray, @TheNightDancer, @Kallistrate, @Arelia, @demoliceros, @WestWindSentinel, @Mue, @Crowlich, @Maithax, @Artgeekallday, @Kamme, @GilatheHybrid
Please use the IMH Spreadsheet for the most up-to-date pinglists.

Pinging the horde from the last time!

@Gwendolyn @Winterreise @demoliceros @SmashedFish @Journey @Nerasis @Bequerel @ChaoticKagura @Blanketgender @Michseag @LunarMadness @Bearclaws @Cognitive @Vrykolakas @Limelight @Leremis @Raiccoon @Deathwolf555 @Agrina @Rangiku @Moonwater @Werelynx @TheNightDancer @SquidofDestiny @MagykalWagykal
Non-RP Style Mafia: @MathGirl277, @Chaoticreactions, @passingavery, @Tsaiah, @Firo, @Leucoss, @Varikset, @kirkfan2255, @IndigoPi, @ashestoashes, @Stanari, @AureaImperatrix, @Chuck, @wbq, @InuKimi, @OblitusBellum, @WolfSong, @earendils, @DJFeather, @Geoff, @RedDragonD, @FloatingInSpace, @Shadowlugia711, @LordAlois, @Detroness, @Fallencrow, @Mithent, @KathiraNarae, @marchhare, @NekoNikki, @Valheru, @ChaoticKagura, @Nightlock, @Bequerel, @Peroxides, @Imraldera, @Kalideoscope, @ChibiKittens, @GrimMistress, @Bearclaws, @TanakaTheWarlock, @yogsloth, @ExoticBacoe, @Ravenwolf, @SmolPeridot, @Raya36, @nsts, @FretfulSardines, @Rangiku, @skeletalecho, @Fil, @raiccoon, @ShockZephyr, @DuskyAether, @Journey, @m00nbird, @Nightrising, @Tanglefire, @JackalJames, @Silverfrost, @polygone, @Ninjacatblue, @keraunic, @Narumitsu, @Elroking, @Kahvinporo, @ophician, @Casiope, @WaterWolf600, @TheSpine, @Shengrila, @WilltayC, @amapup, @MurasakiSama, @Wolfpack1216r, @SmashedFish, @FunFilledWTFery, @Corial, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @WolfSong, @DreamAlex, @CrazyRedFire, @Wintrymix, @MystRunner, @kalhalla, @Holi, @Werelynx, @WynterDragen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CakeOn, @EccentricElf23, @PandaMimi, @marchhare, @Ambrose, @Beheaded, @tinydobes, @CinnabarCobra, @starseer, @YaBoiGuzma, @Valgami, @Percifrax, @TheMemeTeam, @Cacogen, @chiono, @Fortuna, @Duracraft27, @SilverWinter, @Cosmopoeia, @Leremis, @StormDreamer, @Epioth, @Rosetta248, @PaintingWithFire, @Rocnix, @anika, @LittleFirefly, @Craneoflores, @Tristess, @VivaFariy, @Frayxing, @Kapara, @Winterreise, @8uny, @DerpKing52, @Vrykolakas, @Moonwater, @84inch, @Limelight, @MagykalWagykal, @xspideray, @TheNightDancer, @Kallistrate, @Arelia, @demoliceros, @WestWindSentinel, @Mue, @Crowlich, @Maithax, @Artgeekallday, @Kamme, @GilatheHybrid
Please use the IMH Spreadsheet for the most up-to-date pinglists.

Pinging the horde from the last time!

@Gwendolyn @Winterreise @demoliceros @SmashedFish @Journey @Nerasis @Bequerel @ChaoticKagura @Blanketgender @Michseag @LunarMadness @Bearclaws @Cognitive @Vrykolakas @Limelight @Leremis @Raiccoon @Deathwolf555 @Agrina @Rangiku @Moonwater @Werelynx @TheNightDancer @SquidofDestiny @MagykalWagykal
2rHLxZD.png
*dips head* Your friendly soul-eating demon, at your service! <3

@p0kek4t @Dogsblubblub
You guys mentioned being interested in the Arcane Discord chat? ;w;

@Wildface1010
Joiiiin <3 I'LL BRIBE YOU WITH CHOCOLATES
*dips head* Your friendly soul-eating demon, at your service! <3

@p0kek4t @Dogsblubblub
You guys mentioned being interested in the Arcane Discord chat? ;w;

@Wildface1010
Joiiiin <3 I'LL BRIBE YOU WITH CHOCOLATES
jghAv2V.png
@Arelia

Please put me down as a replacement!
@Arelia

Please put me down as a replacement!
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
I want to join. I've done forum maf before....even though it was kinda a mess.
I want to join. I've done forum maf before....even though it was kinda a mess.
@Arelia ^^

@CrazyGirlEspeon Hey there! Don't worry about messing up in forum mafia because trust me, I'm probably even worse it's a part of the learning process :3 If you need help/ guidance, feel free to ask one of us mods if it's about your role, and I'm pretty sure the other players can answer the rest for you <3 Good to see you playing!

Have fun <3
Oh, and check out the Interflight Mafia Hub too to meet more of the community~
@Arelia ^^

@CrazyGirlEspeon Hey there! Don't worry about messing up in forum mafia because trust me, I'm probably even worse it's a part of the learning process :3 If you need help/ guidance, feel free to ask one of us mods if it's about your role, and I'm pretty sure the other players can answer the rest for you <3 Good to see you playing!

Have fun <3
Oh, and check out the Interflight Mafia Hub too to meet more of the community~
jghAv2V.png
Ah, definitely sign me up! I had a ton of fun in the last PS. :D
Ah, definitely sign me up! I had a ton of fun in the last PS. :D
968.png
dancer | fr+3 | music shop | g1 sales | wishlist
Put me down as a sub~
Put me down as a sub~
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
1 2 3