Ammit is hungry for souls to devour~
Also, Storm is impatient and wants more discussion :P

So yes, talk more, scream more, and do more finger-pointing! :3
Ammit is hungry for souls to devour~
Also, Storm is impatient and wants more discussion :P

So yes, talk more, scream more, and do more finger-pointing! :3
jghAv2V.png
@Stormdreamer :3c

Seeing as this is semi-vanilla, it seems likely that there'll be a 4-1-1 split of town-3p-mafia. Those are my thoughts anyways for what makes sense in a 10 player game.

So, I'm Leremis, not Lermis as many like to ping me lol. She/her/whatever and I'm generally fairly active lately because work is slow.

And now some questions for people to ask; I haven't played with most of you before, so I'd be intrigued if you all could answer your thoughts on these:

1. How do you feel about Day 1 lynching?
2. What do you find most suspicious in a person's playing?
3. On a scale of 1-10 how excited are you?
@Stormdreamer :3c

Seeing as this is semi-vanilla, it seems likely that there'll be a 4-1-1 split of town-3p-mafia. Those are my thoughts anyways for what makes sense in a 10 player game.

So, I'm Leremis, not Lermis as many like to ping me lol. She/her/whatever and I'm generally fairly active lately because work is slow.

And now some questions for people to ask; I haven't played with most of you before, so I'd be intrigued if you all could answer your thoughts on these:

3. On a scale of 1-10 how excited are you?
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
Mmmm appropriate vista/icon combo me thinks.
Mmmm appropriate vista/icon combo me thinks.
She/her
Wishlist
Oh hello my first post lololol

Call me Wild. Female.
I have never ever played a Mafia game before so please tell me what I have to do (and how) as a player, thanks.
Oh hello my first post lololol

Call me Wild. Female.
I have never ever played a Mafia game before so please tell me what I have to do (and how) as a player, thanks.
Art shop: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2120251/1
@wildface1010 Hello! Basically you want to look at what you think is suspicious in a player and try to muddle through it all to find someone who could be mafia and get them lynched. Answering the questions I listed above might help you get started with posting and thinking on the game.
@wildface1010 Hello! Basically you want to look at what you think is suspicious in a player and try to muddle through it all to find someone who could be mafia and get them lynched. Answering the questions I listed above might help you get started with posting and thinking on the game.
She/her
Wishlist
@Leremis When do I start accusing people though? Now?
@wildface1010 I would wait for a little more content. Right now, people haven't had a lot of time to get online yet.
@wildface1010 I would wait for a little more content. Right now, people haven't had a lot of time to get online yet.
She/her
Wishlist
[quote name="@Leremis" date=2017-06-17 06:57:02] 1. How do you feel about Day 1 lynching? 2. What do you find most suspicious in a person's playing? [/quote] Gonna answer those just cause I can. 1) I don't usually vote as I keep forgetting or haven't really sussed anyone enough to but I am in support of D1 lynches. Lynches are town's most reliable weapon against mafia and possible third party/neutrals. Otherwise we would be simply giving mafia free kills. Lynches also offer information on flips, associates of the lynchees and those against. 2) It varies from player to player and from game to game. Lurking. Overdefensiveness. Working against town. Fluffing. Not helping. Those often ping me off.
@Leremis wrote on 2017-06-17:

Gonna answer those just cause I can.

1) I don't usually vote as I keep forgetting or haven't really sussed anyone enough to but I am in support of D1 lynches. Lynches are town's most reliable weapon against mafia and possible third party/neutrals. Otherwise we would be simply giving mafia free kills. Lynches also offer information on flips, associates of the lynchees and those against.

2) It varies from player to player and from game to game. Lurking. Overdefensiveness. Working against town. Fluffing. Not helping. Those often ping me off.
Hey guys so I thought I'd just pop in to let you guys know I'm still alive.

Anyway, call me by my full UN, Alpha for short (most people use it) or whatever really. Just don't call me bacon. It is an insult to bacon. My timezone is +16, almost the same as both the mods, so there's that. And basically...that's it, really. Ping me if you want my attention yada yada yada, the usual stuff. Now let's go scumhunting shall we?
Hey guys so I thought I'd just pop in to let you guys know I'm still alive.

Anyway, call me by my full UN, Alpha for short (most people use it) or whatever really. Just don't call me bacon. It is an insult to bacon. My timezone is +16, almost the same as both the mods, so there's that. And basically...that's it, really. Ping me if you want my attention yada yada yada, the usual stuff. Now let's go scumhunting shall we?
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22