Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [PS2] Pyramid of Dexterity [Discussion]
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22
Players: @TheNightDancer @NightRising @TeaTea @Cognitive @Wildface1010 @Limelight @Alphadragon
Replacements: @Raiccoon @Nerasis @FloatingInSpace @Blanketgender
Spectators: @Agrina @Journey @P0kek4t @Leremis @Fil @CrazyGirlEspeon @Moonwater

Chapter 3 (Day 3)
The following events have been transcribed from the old records to a more modern way of story-telling.

“-no! My theory, do you all not believe it?” The river goddess cried vehemently, raising herself slightly out of her throne, knuckles white as she clutched the armrests tightly, bangles jangling on her wrists.

Seshat rose from hers, before beckoning Ammit forward as her jaws closed around the goddess whole.

Her eyes closed slightly, and Seshat placed a hand down on her head gently, leaning down from where she stood. A green soul burned within her mind’s eye, and she rose, turning to the assembled council.

“Nephthys was innocent, one who solely participated in the debate.”

One more seat joined the vacated thrones the next day, Seshat’s eyes barely giving the seat a glance before she sat down in her own throne.

“Shu was innocent, also solely participating in the debate.”

Her eyes met everyone’s as she took in the number of empty thrones. “The last two days have been disappointing. I hope you don’t disappoint again today.”

Alphadragon, Nephthys, Vanilla Town has been lynched.
NightRising, Shu, Vanilla Town has been killed.

Day 3 has begun. Lockdown will occur at 00:00, June 23rd 2017.
Players: @TheNightDancer @NightRising @TeaTea @Cognitive @Wildface1010 @Limelight @Alphadragon
Replacements: @Raiccoon @Nerasis @FloatingInSpace @Blanketgender
Spectators: @Agrina @Journey @P0kek4t @Leremis @Fil @CrazyGirlEspeon @Moonwater

Chapter 3 (Day 3)
The following events have been transcribed from the old records to a more modern way of story-telling.

“-no! My theory, do you all not believe it?” The river goddess cried vehemently, raising herself slightly out of her throne, knuckles white as she clutched the armrests tightly, bangles jangling on her wrists.

Seshat rose from hers, before beckoning Ammit forward as her jaws closed around the goddess whole.

Her eyes closed slightly, and Seshat placed a hand down on her head gently, leaning down from where she stood. A green soul burned within her mind’s eye, and she rose, turning to the assembled council.

“Nephthys was innocent, one who solely participated in the debate.”

One more seat joined the vacated thrones the next day, Seshat’s eyes barely giving the seat a glance before she sat down in her own throne.

“Shu was innocent, also solely participating in the debate.”

Her eyes met everyone’s as she took in the number of empty thrones. “The last two days have been disappointing. I hope you don’t disappoint again today.”

Alphadragon, Nephthys, Vanilla Town has been lynched.
NightRising, Shu, Vanilla Town has been killed.

Day 3 has begun. Lockdown will occur at 00:00, June 23rd 2017.
2rHLxZD.png
Nooooo more innocent people died D:
This time no mafias are killed. Man.

Wait, vanilla towns have no actions right?

Also, hm... there's only one person who is killed... either there's only one mafia left or there is more than one, and the rest of the mafias are roleblocked somehow.
Nooooo more innocent people died D:
This time no mafias are killed. Man.

Wait, vanilla towns have no actions right?

Also, hm... there's only one person who is killed... either there's only one mafia left or there is more than one, and the rest of the mafias are roleblocked somehow.
Art shop: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2120251/1
NightRising interacted quite a bit with @Cognitive @wildface1010 @TeaTea

Wildface you never defended yourself against my vote for you, and your posts keep pinging me off as a nervous scum. Why did you vote for Alpha?

TeaTea You also seem nervous to me, and fumbling a bit.

Cognitive you reads OK to me.

wildface and TeaTea both bothers me today. Either could be scum who wanted NightRising to stop talking? They also seem to be going along with what everyone else is saying and voting.

@TheNightDancer Are you trying to lurk this game and going under the radar? What is going on wih you?
NightRising interacted quite a bit with @Cognitive @wildface1010 @TeaTea

Wildface you never defended yourself against my vote for you, and your posts keep pinging me off as a nervous scum. Why did you vote for Alpha?

TeaTea You also seem nervous to me, and fumbling a bit.

Cognitive you reads OK to me.

wildface and TeaTea both bothers me today. Either could be scum who wanted NightRising to stop talking? They also seem to be going along with what everyone else is saying and voting.

@TheNightDancer Are you trying to lurk this game and going under the radar? What is going on wih you?
@Limelight
I knew I am doing a bad job of acting normal instead of being nervous and all...
I understand why you suspect me, but I am no scum. Like I said, you'll see that I am not lying once I died, either by being voted against or being killed by a mafia. I know saying this is gonna make you suspect me even more, but hey, I don't know what else I can say to redeem myself.

You're not wrong about me being nervous. I am constantly worrying of people lyching me only because of my stupid actions. I am saying stuff that while I meant to declare my innocence only bothers people. Storm has been kinda teasing me about my words, which only makes be even more nervous.

Anyway, there is a reason why I didn't defend against your vote: I don't know how to. Storm is keeping her mouth shut and swore she'll give me no more advices/hints (aside from laughing at my mistakes?) until I'm dead, then she'll tell be how I am doing.

What can I do to defend, really? Begging and crying "I AM NOT A SCUM!!1!!1!" ? That will only raise more eyebrows. Not only to you, but other players. Besides crying and begging you to change votes (which is clearly a bad idea... I think) I don't know what else can I use to defend myself. Finding evidence? My only evidence I can think of is my role card, but it is kinda against the rules.

I voted for Alpha because... well... that's the only person on the list... I'm not committing suicide and voting myself... soooooooooooo yeah. I have seriously no clue who to vote, so I decided to once again go with the flow. And now Alpha is revealed to be a good guy.... maybe I should have my own mindset instead of doing what I did on the previous days.

Also wait, I didn't mean to shut NightRising up. Where did you get that part from?
@Limelight
I knew I am doing a bad job of acting normal instead of being nervous and all...
I understand why you suspect me, but I am no scum. Like I said, you'll see that I am not lying once I died, either by being voted against or being killed by a mafia. I know saying this is gonna make you suspect me even more, but hey, I don't know what else I can say to redeem myself.

You're not wrong about me being nervous. I am constantly worrying of people lyching me only because of my stupid actions. I am saying stuff that while I meant to declare my innocence only bothers people. Storm has been kinda teasing me about my words, which only makes be even more nervous.

Anyway, there is a reason why I didn't defend against your vote: I don't know how to. Storm is keeping her mouth shut and swore she'll give me no more advices/hints (aside from laughing at my mistakes?) until I'm dead, then she'll tell be how I am doing.

What can I do to defend, really? Begging and crying "I AM NOT A SCUM!!1!!1!" ? That will only raise more eyebrows. Not only to you, but other players. Besides crying and begging you to change votes (which is clearly a bad idea... I think) I don't know what else can I use to defend myself. Finding evidence? My only evidence I can think of is my role card, but it is kinda against the rules.

I voted for Alpha because... well... that's the only person on the list... I'm not committing suicide and voting myself... soooooooooooo yeah. I have seriously no clue who to vote, so I decided to once again go with the flow. And now Alpha is revealed to be a good guy.... maybe I should have my own mindset instead of doing what I did on the previous days.

Also wait, I didn't mean to shut NightRising up. Where did you get that part from?
Okay, I guess I need to woman up and start suspecting people.... *inhales*

Not saying this because you are suspecting me and I need my revenge or some stupid reason for that, but I am suspecting Limelight.

No one has really suspected Lime before, while Lime is free to point at a lot of people. Cool that you're doing plenty of analysis, but maybe that is just a coverup in some way? I mean, if you are giving out a lot of info, it can cause people to start following you and slowly turn into a sheep that will slowly follow your actions because you are able to give out so much analysis and evidences.

Or maybe I'm just starting to suspect those who are pretty safe from the "I am being suspected *nervous sweating*" region. I mean, they are the ones who talk the most, and not a lot of people are talking against them somehow.

I believe, at most, there will be three mafias in this game. Now that one is dead on the first day, there still are at least one mafia wandering around killing towns or even other mafias not knowing they are mafias (unless you can't? Wow I don't even know the rules I gotta double check on the wiki...).

My point is, @TeaTea, we shouldn't coward in a corner and let the experienced players do their job. We should at least *try* to participate. We're new, and because we're new, we should experience more, i guess. Also a good way to not get suspected for inactivity and being too quiet, which is why Espeon was lynched.

I'll go sleep now. Please, i beg all of you, don't place a death vote on me during my bedtime, I want an opportunity to try defending my innocence. Maybe I got lucky on day 2, might not be the same with day 3.
Okay, I guess I need to woman up and start suspecting people.... *inhales*

Not saying this because you are suspecting me and I need my revenge or some stupid reason for that, but I am suspecting Limelight.

No one has really suspected Lime before, while Lime is free to point at a lot of people. Cool that you're doing plenty of analysis, but maybe that is just a coverup in some way? I mean, if you are giving out a lot of info, it can cause people to start following you and slowly turn into a sheep that will slowly follow your actions because you are able to give out so much analysis and evidences.

Or maybe I'm just starting to suspect those who are pretty safe from the "I am being suspected *nervous sweating*" region. I mean, they are the ones who talk the most, and not a lot of people are talking against them somehow.

I believe, at most, there will be three mafias in this game. Now that one is dead on the first day, there still are at least one mafia wandering around killing towns or even other mafias not knowing they are mafias (unless you can't? Wow I don't even know the rules I gotta double check on the wiki...).

My point is, @TeaTea, we shouldn't coward in a corner and let the experienced players do their job. We should at least *try* to participate. We're new, and because we're new, we should experience more, i guess. Also a good way to not get suspected for inactivity and being too quiet, which is why Espeon was lynched.

I'll go sleep now. Please, i beg all of you, don't place a death vote on me during my bedtime, I want an opportunity to try defending my innocence. Maybe I got lucky on day 2, might not be the same with day 3.
@wildface1010

Ahh this is your first game, correct? I can understand why you are confused and trying your best.
However, newbies are not excempt from rolling scum, and I am keeping that in mind.

By defending I mean giving me very good reasons why I shouldn't lynch you. I haven't seen any that made me feel you are town.

As for my comment regarding NightRising, I only brought it up as a possible reason for their death as I can only speculate since we know little to nothing apart from the interactions in this thread that we can see.

I do not want to see people sheeping around, I am trying to stir up discussion and getting people to talk. I was somewhat successful D2 with my vote on you. This thread has been very quiet and it disappoints me so I must resort to tactics I normally would not use to stir up some activity.

I DO suspect you and @TeaTea but I am NOT letting @Cognitive off hook. Nor will I let the ever-elusive @TheNightDancer go unpoked either.

I want to see everyone talking. I want to see discussions. I want to see debates. I want to see accusions fly. We may have lost four towns but that do not mean we can sit back and let the mafia take their easy win.
@wildface1010

Ahh this is your first game, correct? I can understand why you are confused and trying your best.
However, newbies are not excempt from rolling scum, and I am keeping that in mind.

By defending I mean giving me very good reasons why I shouldn't lynch you. I haven't seen any that made me feel you are town.

As for my comment regarding NightRising, I only brought it up as a possible reason for their death as I can only speculate since we know little to nothing apart from the interactions in this thread that we can see.

I do not want to see people sheeping around, I am trying to stir up discussion and getting people to talk. I was somewhat successful D2 with my vote on you. This thread has been very quiet and it disappoints me so I must resort to tactics I normally would not use to stir up some activity.

I DO suspect you and @TeaTea but I am NOT letting @Cognitive off hook. Nor will I let the ever-elusive @TheNightDancer go unpoked either.

I want to see everyone talking. I want to see discussions. I want to see debates. I want to see accusions fly. We may have lost four towns but that do not mean we can sit back and let the mafia take their easy win.
Hi I'm awake now
Well the playing field has been narrowed down quite a bit oh man
Honestly, @wildface1010 has a point about you, @Limelight. You are very free to point out whoever you think is suspicious, and that puts you out of suspicion.
But, then again, threres a very good chance you're perfectly innocent and just doing your job. Which is what puts @Cognitive and @TheNightDancer in more suspicion from me.
Cognitive has just been asking about others, and TheNightDancer hasn't been saying much at all.
Hi I'm awake now
Well the playing field has been narrowed down quite a bit oh man
Honestly, @wildface1010 has a point about you, @Limelight. You are very free to point out whoever you think is suspicious, and that puts you out of suspicion.
But, then again, threres a very good chance you're perfectly innocent and just doing your job. Which is what puts @Cognitive and @TheNightDancer in more suspicion from me.
Cognitive has just been asking about others, and TheNightDancer hasn't been saying much at all.
@TeaTea I have been asking how people feel about other players because few people are voicing any suspicions. As it stands, only three people voted yesterday, and I wanted to see if others felt the same way I did.

Right now I am between TeaTea and @TheNightRising. I still feel pretty good on Limelight, and I think wildface is okay. I don't see very much from TheNightRising, which throws me off since I believe I've seen them play stronger before.

@Limelight Why do you feel TeaTea is fumbling a bit?
@TeaTea I have been asking how people feel about other players because few people are voicing any suspicions. As it stands, only three people voted yesterday, and I wanted to see if others felt the same way I did.

Right now I am between TeaTea and @TheNightRising. I still feel pretty good on Limelight, and I think wildface is okay. I don't see very much from TheNightRising, which throws me off since I believe I've seen them play stronger before.

@Limelight Why do you feel TeaTea is fumbling a bit?
vV5jbm.png
@TheNightDancer Meant to ping you instead! I got the two Nights confused.
@TheNightDancer Meant to ping you instead! I got the two Nights confused.
vV5jbm.png
I know I've said this almost every post, but sorry for the inactivity. (@Cognitive I definitely have played stronger before, this game is not my best by any stretch) But! I bear more than apologies this time - there are only 5 players left, so, I made a readlist. Interestingly, there were only 2 kills - I'm guessing that either vig didn't want to risk a kill with so little players left, or SK/mafia forgot to submit their's in time. NightRising - dead, I know, but good for reference on why they might have been killed -had a gut feeling about wild being sus -was sussed by TeaTea (purely gut feeling as well) @TeaTea -seems to mostly be going off other's sus (stated being new as a reason) -found me and Cog more sus @Cognitive -has been trying to get people's opinions for discussion -placed first vote on Alpha @wildface1010 -when Limelight asked about why wild voted for Alpha, they replied: [quote name="wildface1010" date=2017-06-21 07:23:03] I voted for Alpha because... well... that's the only person on the list... I'm not committing suicide and voting myself... soooooooooooo yeah. I have seriously no clue who to vote, so I decided to once again go with the flow. And now Alpha is revealed to be a good guy.... maybe I should have my own mindset instead of doing what I did on the previous days. [/quote] I'm sort of confused by why Alpha was the "only person on the list"? There were other players that they could have voted for. @Wild yeah, it isn't the best to completely sheep a vote, it's better to have at least some more reasoning behind it. Especially in this game, it's easy for town-leading mafia to create mislynches. But, that also struck me as a bit weird because they said this beforehand: [quote name="wildface1010" date=2017-06-20 18:54:49] Last time I voted for Espeon because everyone does the same and there is no point to vote for other people. Espeon is dying regardless. And now she is dead. This time the majority is voting for Alpha... There are variations with the votes now, so [b]I can't just go with the flow for no reason.[/b] [/quote] This could be because they're new and really had no idea (as they've emphasized in their posts many times), but it could also be mafia sheeping for a mislynch. @Limelight I found it kind of weird that people had been sussing Lime because they were "free to sus anyone they wanted" (which kind of confused me), which made me assume that Lime had been pretty active, but they actually hadn't posted much more than I have (10 posts). They have been poking and sussing people (mainly wild, and also placed a pressure vote on them, although they backed off it afterwards). Wild is the only player pinging me off that I have more that gut feelings about right now. Everyone else has somewhat of gut feelings, but nothing that I can properly articulate or use for voting.
I know I've said this almost every post, but sorry for the inactivity. (@Cognitive I definitely have played stronger before, this game is not my best by any stretch)
But! I bear more than apologies this time - there are only 5 players left, so, I made a readlist.
Interestingly, there were only 2 kills - I'm guessing that either vig didn't want to risk a kill with so little players left, or SK/mafia forgot to submit their's in time.

NightRising - dead, I know, but good for reference on why they might have been killed
-had a gut feeling about wild being sus
-was sussed by TeaTea (purely gut feeling as well)

@TeaTea
-seems to mostly be going off other's sus (stated being new as a reason)
-found me and Cog more sus

@Cognitive
-has been trying to get people's opinions for discussion
-placed first vote on Alpha

@wildface1010
-when Limelight asked about why wild voted for Alpha, they replied:
wildface1010 wrote on 2017-06-21:
I'm sort of confused by why Alpha was the "only person on the list"? There were other players that they could have voted for. @Wild yeah, it isn't the best to completely sheep a vote, it's better to have at least some more reasoning behind it. Especially in this game, it's easy for town-leading mafia to create mislynches. But, that also struck me as a bit weird because they said this beforehand:
wildface1010 wrote on 2017-06-20:
Last time I voted for Espeon because everyone does the same and there is no point to vote for other people. Espeon is dying regardless. And now she is dead.
This time the majority is voting for Alpha... There are variations with the votes now, so I can't just go with the flow for no reason.
This could be because they're new and really had no idea (as they've emphasized in their posts many times), but it could also be mafia sheeping for a mislynch.

@Limelight
I found it kind of weird that people had been sussing Lime because they were "free to sus anyone they wanted" (which kind of confused me), which made me assume that Lime had been pretty active, but they actually hadn't posted much more than I have (10 posts). They have been poking and sussing people (mainly wild, and also placed a pressure vote on them, although they backed off it afterwards).

Wild is the only player pinging me off that I have more that gut feelings about right now. Everyone else has somewhat of gut feelings, but nothing that I can properly articulate or use for voting.
968.png
dancer | fr+3 | music shop | g1 sales | wishlist
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22