Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Afterlife: Year Anniversary~Discussion
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 83 84
It's possible that Tangle make a slip, but it doesn't seem very probable. I'll be keeping an eye on them, but for now, I don't see it as a huge reason to sus them.
It's possible that Tangle make a slip, but it doesn't seem very probable. I'll be keeping an eye on them, but for now, I don't see it as a huge reason to sus them.
Keyraven "Key"
FR + 1

cgtilJF.png

9eXyW7h.png
I think we should be wary if they are Zosimus, but we don't exactly know what Zosimus's aliment or reasoning for their actions were. So I think its better to keep an eye on them and wait.
I think we should be wary if they are Zosimus, but we don't exactly know what Zosimus's aliment or reasoning for their actions were. So I think its better to keep an eye on them and wait.
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
Dawn of Day 2

An unearthly scream echoed in the night, suddenly the wind fell silent. The warmth of the night drafts of the sea vanished leaving an eerie chill across the camp. Even causing patches of ice to form, all the tent flaps had been sealed shut forebaying anyone to exit their confines. A rumble shook the earth and a haunting melody caused shivers to rake down everyone’s spines.

Just as suddenly as it came it vanished into the fires of dawn. A sandstone tablet appeared beside the corpse of Cognitive, from head to toe they’d been gutted, and the smell of decay was so pungent that even that even the flies couldn’t bear to be in its presence. How was it that the decay had been so rapid, that it appeared Cognitive had been dead for days, instead of merely the hours they had been. It appeared that someone had taken extra care to arrange them on a flat long stone, which held them like a mortician’s slab. Black roses bloomed around it, their thorns dripping small rivets of crimson blood. Disturbingly beautiful, their eyes closed shut as if the killer had taken great care or cared deeply for the death of the player.
Someone from the crowd steps forward and looks over the tablet, not even a spec of blood rested on its sandy surface. From the looks of it, the tablet was carefully in scripted into the stone. Surely it had taken hours to inscribe. The person who stepped forward to look over it, then read it aloud.
Thy has made my prison eons ago,
Trapping thee in eternal torment
My death a weight too burdensome to bury or
to hold,

A secret thy players shalt not known,
Thy murderer has come back for more,
So deceivingly thee exists,
One shalt not know they have killed before,

Thee shall slaughter more than the reapers will claim,
Thee will ensnare more souls in this wicked & foul game,
Not even thy master can free thy now,

Thy yearns to be free,
Watching over this lonely coast,
Yet thee comes back again and again,
Just to torment thee’s victim of slaughter.

Thy’s final wish is to be free,
Thee holds my heart within,
If thee can take thy’s heart
Then thy can be free.
Thy begs thee for avengement,
Thy begs of thee to free thy from this eternal prison,
The one who shall free thy,
Shall earn a reward that thy,
Will ensure thee lives and runs free
A reward one surely cannot deny

Once more the Master waits on the edge of the forest, surprisingly there is a small crack of a smile on his lips. Though it faded, as he walked forward and the players stumbled back when he neared. Wary of his wrath, though Storm hurried away quicker, and the Master chuckled as he picked up Cognitive’s corpse. “Have you learned your lesson yet Storm? Or did you already learn it? Though, I guess its allowed this game. Though it would be such a shame if it cost you this win.” With that he turned and walked away, vanishing in the shadows of the forest, still ever mysterious, and confusion.

Can thee forgive me for being forced upon this act? Can thee truly spare me? The shadows near closer, thy master is not pleased. Thy master will forgive when dawn has risen, thy has completed thee’s commands.
How long must thy wait to be free? How can thy earn forgiveness of all the crimes thy’s hand was forced to pull. The blood never dries…for now thy shall make sure they rest peacefully. May their soul travel swiftly and safely, surely it can escape the borders created to trap thee physically, surely it can escape into the embers of dusk and the fires of dawn.

-Cognitive, Tracker, also known as Bad Horse, has been killed by the mafia
-Day 2 has begun and will end on the 15th at 12:00 FR time
-Responses to night actions requiring responses will be sent out shortly
-@Blauw will be replaced shortly as well
-A player has been silenced and a player has been poisoned

Players: @Ghostray @Nerasis @StormDreamer @MagykalWagykal @Sirenia @Raya36 @Rangiku @Tanglefire @TheNightDancer @PurpleHibiscus @Tristess @kaymontacell @WaywardWillow @Kamme @Kyumileo @JaguarCutie224

Replacements: @xspideray @anika

Spectators: @GilatheHybrid @Epioth @CrystalBones @Raccoongirl @Moonbeams @Cognitive
Dawn of Day 2

An unearthly scream echoed in the night, suddenly the wind fell silent. The warmth of the night drafts of the sea vanished leaving an eerie chill across the camp. Even causing patches of ice to form, all the tent flaps had been sealed shut forebaying anyone to exit their confines. A rumble shook the earth and a haunting melody caused shivers to rake down everyone’s spines.

Just as suddenly as it came it vanished into the fires of dawn. A sandstone tablet appeared beside the corpse of Cognitive, from head to toe they’d been gutted, and the smell of decay was so pungent that even that even the flies couldn’t bear to be in its presence. How was it that the decay had been so rapid, that it appeared Cognitive had been dead for days, instead of merely the hours they had been. It appeared that someone had taken extra care to arrange them on a flat long stone, which held them like a mortician’s slab. Black roses bloomed around it, their thorns dripping small rivets of crimson blood. Disturbingly beautiful, their eyes closed shut as if the killer had taken great care or cared deeply for the death of the player.
Someone from the crowd steps forward and looks over the tablet, not even a spec of blood rested on its sandy surface. From the looks of it, the tablet was carefully in scripted into the stone. Surely it had taken hours to inscribe. The person who stepped forward to look over it, then read it aloud.
Thy has made my prison eons ago,
Trapping thee in eternal torment
My death a weight too burdensome to bury or
to hold,

A secret thy players shalt not known,
Thy murderer has come back for more,
So deceivingly thee exists,
One shalt not know they have killed before,

Thee shall slaughter more than the reapers will claim,
Thee will ensnare more souls in this wicked & foul game,
Not even thy master can free thy now,

Thy yearns to be free,
Watching over this lonely coast,
Yet thee comes back again and again,
Just to torment thee’s victim of slaughter.

Thy’s final wish is to be free,
Thee holds my heart within,
If thee can take thy’s heart
Then thy can be free.
Thy begs thee for avengement,
Thy begs of thee to free thy from this eternal prison,
The one who shall free thy,
Shall earn a reward that thy,
Will ensure thee lives and runs free
A reward one surely cannot deny

Once more the Master waits on the edge of the forest, surprisingly there is a small crack of a smile on his lips. Though it faded, as he walked forward and the players stumbled back when he neared. Wary of his wrath, though Storm hurried away quicker, and the Master chuckled as he picked up Cognitive’s corpse. “Have you learned your lesson yet Storm? Or did you already learn it? Though, I guess its allowed this game. Though it would be such a shame if it cost you this win.” With that he turned and walked away, vanishing in the shadows of the forest, still ever mysterious, and confusion.

Can thee forgive me for being forced upon this act? Can thee truly spare me? The shadows near closer, thy master is not pleased. Thy master will forgive when dawn has risen, thy has completed thee’s commands.
How long must thy wait to be free? How can thy earn forgiveness of all the crimes thy’s hand was forced to pull. The blood never dries…for now thy shall make sure they rest peacefully. May their soul travel swiftly and safely, surely it can escape the borders created to trap thee physically, surely it can escape into the embers of dusk and the fires of dawn.

-Cognitive, Tracker, also known as Bad Horse, has been killed by the mafia
-Day 2 has begun and will end on the 15th at 12:00 FR time
-Responses to night actions requiring responses will be sent out shortly
-@Blauw will be replaced shortly as well
-A player has been silenced and a player has been poisoned

Players: @Ghostray @Nerasis @StormDreamer @MagykalWagykal @Sirenia @Raya36 @Rangiku @Tanglefire @TheNightDancer @PurpleHibiscus @Tristess @kaymontacell @WaywardWillow @Kamme @Kyumileo @JaguarCutie224

Replacements: @xspideray @anika

Spectators: @GilatheHybrid @Epioth @CrystalBones @Raccoongirl @Moonbeams @Cognitive
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
I'm really sorry for not posting earlier, I didn't realize I would be this busy at this time, but I'll try to participate a little more.

I'm really sorry for not posting earlier, I didn't realize I would be this busy at this time, but I'll try to participate a little more.

Woah, that's a lot to take in. Who's Storm? A player? The head of the mafia? But I thought Master was the head of the mafia. Maybe storm is a NPC mafia goon? Is Storm from the previous Afterlife games? Also: hidden text, in cause anyone missed it: [quote name="Maithax" date=2017-06-13 12:05:44] Can thee forgive me for being forced upon this act? Can thee truly spare me? The shadows near closer, thy master is not pleased. Thy master will forgive when dawn has risen, thy has completed thee’s commands. How long must thy wait to be free? How can thy earn forgiveness of all the crimes thy’s hand was forced to pull. The blood never dries…for now thy shall make sure they rest peacefully. May their soul travel swiftly and safely, surely it can escape the borders created to trap thee physically, surely it can escape into the embers of dusk and the fires of dawn. [/quote] Who's speaking in that paragraph? At first, I thought it was Storm(whoever that is), but maybe it's a member of the mafia?
Woah, that's a lot to take in.

Who's Storm? A player? The head of the mafia? But I thought Master was the head of the mafia. Maybe storm is a NPC mafia goon?

Is Storm from the previous Afterlife games?

Also: hidden text, in cause anyone missed it:
Maithax wrote on 2017-06-13:

Who's speaking in that paragraph? At first, I thought it was Storm(whoever that is), but maybe it's a member of the mafia?
Keyraven "Key"
FR + 1

cgtilJF.png

9eXyW7h.png
@Kamme
Storm as in StormDreamer, one of the players. At least, that's who I assume they mean ;)
@Kamme
Storm as in StormDreamer, one of the players. At least, that's who I assume they mean ;)
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
I'm pretty sure the Master is head of the mafia though.
@Kamme
I'm pretty sure the Master is head of the mafia though.
@Kamme
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
@Maithax

Oh. That makes much more sense. I feel stupid. ;)

Still, it's interesting they were mentioned by name. Kinda sus.

@Maithax

Oh. That makes much more sense. I feel stupid. ;)

Still, it's interesting they were mentioned by name. Kinda sus.

Keyraven "Key"
FR + 1

cgtilJF.png

9eXyW7h.png
@Kamme
Definitely
@Kamme
Definitely
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Hmm...So either the Mafia or town vig must've killed Cognitive...but why? Were they close on the Mafia's heels? Or did town vig kill them because they looked suspicious? Also, what is a 'tracker'? Some kind of cop role, maybe? Who even knows.

Also, there's a poisoning role here? Ugh, I hate those. Except when I have them

Why would Maithax mention Storm by name? That's... unusual, to say the least.

Beautiful flavor, by the way, @Maithax! :P Very well done. :)
Hmm...So either the Mafia or town vig must've killed Cognitive...but why? Were they close on the Mafia's heels? Or did town vig kill them because they looked suspicious? Also, what is a 'tracker'? Some kind of cop role, maybe? Who even knows.

Also, there's a poisoning role here? Ugh, I hate those. Except when I have them

Why would Maithax mention Storm by name? That's... unusual, to say the least.

Beautiful flavor, by the way, @Maithax! :P Very well done. :)
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 83 84