Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Afterlife: Year Anniversary~Discussion
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 83 84
@Tanglefire
According to Wikipedia,
"A Freudian slip, also called parapraxis, is an error in speech, memory, or physical action that is interpreted as occurring due to the interference of an unconscious subdued wish or internal train of thought. The concept is part of classical psychoanalysis.

Classical examples of parapraxes involve slips of the tongue and of the pen, but psychoanalytic theory also embraces misreadings, mishearings, temporary forgettings, and the mislaying and losing of objects."
@Tanglefire
According to Wikipedia,
"A Freudian slip, also called parapraxis, is an error in speech, memory, or physical action that is interpreted as occurring due to the interference of an unconscious subdued wish or internal train of thought. The concept is part of classical psychoanalysis.

Classical examples of parapraxes involve slips of the tongue and of the pen, but psychoanalytic theory also embraces misreadings, mishearings, temporary forgettings, and the mislaying and losing of objects."
pukasloth_sleeping2.gif
@PurpleHibiscus

Thanks for the explanation! You just 100% accurately described me.

@Maithax Thanks for clearing it out! With all the weird mod lynch and stuff going on this certainly helped me understand better.

@ Every living thing paying attention to this thread

I am going to bed so see ya ten hours later~
@PurpleHibiscus

Thanks for the explanation! You just 100% accurately described me.

@Maithax Thanks for clearing it out! With all the weird mod lynch and stuff going on this certainly helped me understand better.

@ Every living thing paying attention to this thread

I am going to bed so see ya ten hours later~
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
@Tanglefire
Freudian slip would be like you were talking to someone but you were thinking of your mom, so you called them mom. Or, you were talking about Z but you were Z so you called Z 'me'.
@Tanglefire
Freudian slip would be like you were talking to someone but you were thinking of your mom, so you called them mom. Or, you were talking about Z but you were Z so you called Z 'me'.
968.png
dancer | fr+3 | music shop | g1 sales | wishlist
Players: @Ghostray @Nerasis @Cognitive @StormDreamer @MagykalWagykal @Sirenia @Raya36 @Rangiku @Tanglefire @TheNightDancer @PurpleHibiscus @Tristess @kaymontacell @WaywardWillow @Kamme @Blauw @Kyumileo @JaguarCutie224

Only four people submitted actions out of eighteen. And while five people only have passive abilities at this point, that still leaves half of you all who have not sent in actions who can. Please do as such before the night ends later today.
Players: @Ghostray @Nerasis @Cognitive @StormDreamer @MagykalWagykal @Sirenia @Raya36 @Rangiku @Tanglefire @TheNightDancer @PurpleHibiscus @Tristess @kaymontacell @WaywardWillow @Kamme @Blauw @Kyumileo @JaguarCutie224

Only four people submitted actions out of eighteen. And while five people only have passive abilities at this point, that still leaves half of you all who have not sent in actions who can. Please do as such before the night ends later today.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@TheNightDancer

Aright, thanks for clearing that up. I may look into that more later, but for now, ehh, it's not important. I 'Freudian slip' all of the time. :P Not good. Especially not good since I'm especially paranoid all the time. Randomly saying 'suspicious' and stuff does not get you many friends. :)

I find it kind of suspicious that Tanglefire's autocorrect changed 'him' to 'me'. What sort of device were you on, @Tanglefire? I can vouch that Android doesn't correct him or even he to me, so...
@TheNightDancer

Aright, thanks for clearing that up. I may look into that more later, but for now, ehh, it's not important. I 'Freudian slip' all of the time. :P Not good. Especially not good since I'm especially paranoid all the time. Randomly saying 'suspicious' and stuff does not get you many friends. :)

I find it kind of suspicious that Tanglefire's autocorrect changed 'him' to 'me'. What sort of device were you on, @Tanglefire? I can vouch that Android doesn't correct him or even he to me, so...
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
@MagykalWagykal @Tanglefire
I can also say and Iphone doesn't. It only autocorrects words to much, not pronouns.

But i guess if Freudian slip is what is....it might make sense, but still it seems off that they would have thought me. It just seems a little suspicious.
@MagykalWagykal @Tanglefire
I can also say and Iphone doesn't. It only autocorrects words to much, not pronouns.

But i guess if Freudian slip is what is....it might make sense, but still it seems off that they would have thought me. It just seems a little suspicious.
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
I am saying in this case the Freudian slip would be that Tangle is Zosimus. They meant to type him, but the subconscious mind wrote me instead because it was something they were actively thinking about . It's possible.
I am saying in this case the Freudian slip would be that Tangle is Zosimus. They meant to type him, but the subconscious mind wrote me instead because it was something they were actively thinking about . It's possible.
vV5jbm.png
Oaky, hello y'all. I've only now just caught up with all the information from page 5 to now (now being page 30 after Cog's post for reference). I will likely be putting out spurts of information and mentions throughout today because I'm about to go to work. However, all of my thoughts will be shared come Hell or Highwater before I go to sleep tonight. A lot has gone down, and I want to put my own two cents in.
Oaky, hello y'all. I've only now just caught up with all the information from page 5 to now (now being page 30 after Cog's post for reference). I will likely be putting out spurts of information and mentions throughout today because I'm about to go to work. However, all of my thoughts will be shared come Hell or Highwater before I go to sleep tonight. A lot has gone down, and I want to put my own two cents in.
Guess what? I'm raising eggs on dragcave too. Give them some clicks?
4F2gE.gif4Vsv6.gifYYxsZ.gifZd4so.gif
@Cognitive
That seems like a plausible theory
@Cognitive
That seems like a plausible theory
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
@Cognitive
That's kinda what I was trying to state as well (I think Tangle might have misunderstood Freudian slips).
@Cognitive
That's kinda what I was trying to state as well (I think Tangle might have misunderstood Freudian slips).
968.png
dancer | fr+3 | music shop | g1 sales | wishlist
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 83 84