TOPIC | Afterlife: Year Anniversary~Discussion
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 83 84
@MagykalWagykal

Yes. xD
@MagykalWagykal

Yes. xD
FObX7rS.png
@MagykalWagykal 2Tristess

Claim you didn't know Cognitive's role that is a bit suspicious Tris... Even if you didn't know Yellow = Town, it was definitely a mafia kill, and the mafia wouldn't kill one of their own.

Seems like a direct attempt at misdirection. That, or simple incompetence.
@MagykalWagykal 2Tristess

Claim you didn't know Cognitive's role that is a bit suspicious Tris... Even if you didn't know Yellow = Town, it was definitely a mafia kill, and the mafia wouldn't kill one of their own.

Seems like a direct attempt at misdirection. That, or simple incompetence.
Keyraven "Key"
FR + 1

cgtilJF.png

9eXyW7h.png
Ahhh I can't edit.

@Tristess Look above
Ahhh I can't edit.

@Tristess Look above
Keyraven "Key"
FR + 1

cgtilJF.png

9eXyW7h.png
It could possibly be a bleeder effect. Though I've never had an experience with that kind of role before.
I'm curious as to what it could possibly mean. There are so many puzzles going on at once, it's Abby overwhelming.
It could possibly be a bleeder effect. Though I've never had an experience with that kind of role before.
I'm curious as to what it could possibly mean. There are so many puzzles going on at once, it's Abby overwhelming.
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
Also

@@StormDreamer

I'm interested to hear your defense regarding being directly named in flavour.
Also

@@StormDreamer

I'm interested to hear your defense regarding being directly named in flavour.
Keyraven "Key"
FR + 1

cgtilJF.png

9eXyW7h.png
@Kamme
I voted for the mod yesterday. I'm pretty sure that's why :3
I think I was directly named because it's public knowledge that I mod voted, and if my codename were to be revealed instead, everyone would know it, so...

@Maithax ilu <3
Pretty sure I've already learnt from my lesson, and as much as I'd like to see the mod lunch flavor, I don't want this to be at the expense of my + other players' win :3
@Kamme
I voted for the mod yesterday. I'm pretty sure that's why :3
I think I was directly named because it's public knowledge that I mod voted, and if my codename were to be revealed instead, everyone would know it, so...

@Maithax ilu <3
Pretty sure I've already learnt from my lesson, and as much as I'd like to see the mod lunch flavor, I don't want this to be at the expense of my + other players' win :3
jghAv2V.png
The silenced player and the poisoned player are dead now, right?
The silenced player and the poisoned player are dead now, right?
pukasloth_sleeping2.gif
@PurpleHibiscus

Not dead. The silenced player can't post, and I'm guessing the poisoned player will die later?
@PurpleHibiscus

Not dead. The silenced player can't post, and I'm guessing the poisoned player will die later?
Keyraven "Key"
FR + 1

cgtilJF.png

9eXyW7h.png
Well it's obvious why the silence player isn't here right now, cause they're silenced. But I don't know why the poisoned player isn't talking.
Well it's obvious why the silence player isn't here right now, cause they're silenced. But I don't know why the poisoned player isn't talking.
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
@Ghostray

They probably don't know they have been poisoned, or are busy.
@Ghostray

They probably don't know they have been poisoned, or are busy.
Keyraven "Key"
FR + 1

cgtilJF.png

9eXyW7h.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 83 84