Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fountain of Life Discussion GAME OVER
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 85 86
Final Vote Count: Day 1

kaymontacell: 4 (Yatagarasu, blanketgender, Wintrymix, Oricole)
Yatagarasu: 2 (kaymontacell, DoppelBia)
Inquisition: 1 (GrandSerpentine)
raiccoon: 1 (Origamer)
Oricole: 1 (Elan Myalis)

Not Voting: raiccoon, [PENDING], Bearclaws, Inquisition, DoppelBia, Tsaiah, SweetToothArt

kaymontacell has received the most votes for Day 1.
Final Vote Count: Day 1

kaymontacell: 4 (Yatagarasu, blanketgender, Wintrymix, Oricole)
Yatagarasu: 2 (kaymontacell, DoppelBia)
Inquisition: 1 (GrandSerpentine)
raiccoon: 1 (Origamer)
Oricole: 1 (Elan Myalis)

Not Voting: raiccoon, [PENDING], Bearclaws, Inquisition, DoppelBia, Tsaiah, SweetToothArt

kaymontacell has received the most votes for Day 1.
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
End of Day 1

Venezuela, 5 months previously

Kirke stopped on the edge of the dig site, watching as the archaeologists down below busily swept away debris and dirt from their site. She had her pack swung behind one shoulder, and despite the early time of day, sweat made the hair not quite long enough to reach her ponytail cling stubbornly to her forehead.

From above, Crystal alighted down to the ground and stared at Kirke. “You going down?” they said, bobbling their head at the dig site. “There’s an adventure down there somewhere!”

“Help!”

Kirke looked down, watching as the figures below converged on one of the others. “What’s going on?” she asked.

Crystal gave her a look. “You know how you can find out?” they said dryly.

Kirke rolled her eyes and walked down.

“I’m fine, I’m fine,” kaymontacell said, waving off people. “It’s just too much heat. I’m not doing so hot.”

“That’s an understatement,” someone snorted, and took kaymontacell’s arm. “Here, let’s go to the med tent.”

“But the Fountain-” And they were out of earshot.

Kirke turned to Crystal. “Fountain?” she asked.

Crystal’s eyes gleamed. “Treasure,” they said.

kaymontacell, Town Vengeful, has been lynched.

Yatagarasu, Town Cop, has left the expedition.

Begin Night 1

Night will end at 18:00 FR on May 7, 2017. You may not speak in the thread until you have been pinged for day start. Please submit any actions at this time.

@Firo/@Varikset (Yatagarasu), @raiccoon, @Raya36, @Bearclaws, @Rangiku/@Gwendolyn (Elan Myalis), @GrandSerpentine, @kaymontacell, @Ambrose/@TrickingFate (Inquisition), @DoppelBia, @Wintrymix, @Tsaiah, @SweetToothArt, @blanketgender, @Oricole, @Origamer

@Limelight, @FloatingInSpace, @Imraldera, @Stormdreamer

@MagykalWagykal, @Moonwater, @crateshya, @Katsra, @Mithent, @SilverNight104, @kirkfan2255
End of Day 1

Venezuela, 5 months previously

Kirke stopped on the edge of the dig site, watching as the archaeologists down below busily swept away debris and dirt from their site. She had her pack swung behind one shoulder, and despite the early time of day, sweat made the hair not quite long enough to reach her ponytail cling stubbornly to her forehead.

From above, Crystal alighted down to the ground and stared at Kirke. “You going down?” they said, bobbling their head at the dig site. “There’s an adventure down there somewhere!”

“Help!”

Kirke looked down, watching as the figures below converged on one of the others. “What’s going on?” she asked.

Crystal gave her a look. “You know how you can find out?” they said dryly.

Kirke rolled her eyes and walked down.

“I’m fine, I’m fine,” kaymontacell said, waving off people. “It’s just too much heat. I’m not doing so hot.”

“That’s an understatement,” someone snorted, and took kaymontacell’s arm. “Here, let’s go to the med tent.”

“But the Fountain-” And they were out of earshot.

Kirke turned to Crystal. “Fountain?” she asked.

Crystal’s eyes gleamed. “Treasure,” they said.

kaymontacell, Town Vengeful, has been lynched.

Yatagarasu, Town Cop, has left the expedition.

Begin Night 1

Night will end at 18:00 FR on May 7, 2017. You may not speak in the thread until you have been pinged for day start. Please submit any actions at this time.

@Firo/@Varikset (Yatagarasu), @raiccoon, @Raya36, @Bearclaws, @Rangiku/@Gwendolyn (Elan Myalis), @GrandSerpentine, @kaymontacell, @Ambrose/@TrickingFate (Inquisition), @DoppelBia, @Wintrymix, @Tsaiah, @SweetToothArt, @blanketgender, @Oricole, @Origamer

@Limelight, @FloatingInSpace, @Imraldera, @Stormdreamer

@MagykalWagykal, @Moonwater, @crateshya, @Katsra, @Mithent, @SilverNight104, @kirkfan2255
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
@SweetToothArt
You will be replaced. Please delete your post.
@SweetToothArt
You will be replaced. Please delete your post.
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
End of Night 1

Kirke slammed a map open on the table, startling Crystal from their nap. “I found it,” she said, unrolling the paper. The map was topographical, with a red marker dotting a few different paths through the rainforest.

“The Fountain is for sure a thing, then?” Crystal asked.

Kirke nodded. “Yup. And the team from the dig site is joining us. Or, as they put it, ‘allowing us to join them’,” she said, using her fingers to mimic air quotes. “But we know who’s really leading.”

Crystal fluffed themself up and preened. “Me, of course,” they chirped.

Kirke gave a fond eye roll. “Yes, you,” she said. "Anyway, it's called the Fountain of Life, near as the linguistics expert can figure. It's apparently some ancient language that has yet to be fully translated, it was only discovered a few years ago."

Crystal rolled their eyes, this time mocking. "Why are there so many lines, then?"

"Apparently they're not sure of a direct route," Kirke said, shaking her head. "Leave the map-making to the experts, but anyway. These are all the potential routes based on the general area of where the Fountain is meant to be located. We-"

From outside the tent, someone screamed.

Kirke and Crystal burst out of the tent to find a crowd gathering around the edge of the rainforest.

“I- one second- just gone,” were the only things Kirke could make out.

She eyed Crystal. Something didn’t want them to go for the fountain, it seemed.

Inquisition, (Town 1-Shot Paranoid Gun Owner), has left the expedition.

Begin Day 2

Notes
--Day will end at 18:00 on May 9.
--I promise I will update the front page sometime this evening or tomorrow morning when I get the chance.
--The following replacements have been made:

Stormdreamer has replaced Raya36.
Limelight has replaced SweetToothArt.

@raiccoon, @Stormdreamer, @Bearclaws, @Rangiku/@Gwendolyn (Elan Myalis), @GrandSerpentine, @Ambrose/@TrickingFate (Inquisition), @DoppelBia, @Wintrymix, @Tsaiah, @Limelight, @blanketgender, @Oricole, @Origamer

@kaymontacell, @Firo, @Varikset

@FloatingInSpace, @Imraldera

Vote Count

Not Voting: raiccoon, Stormdreamer, Bearclaws, Elan Myalis, GrandSerpentine, DoppelBia, Wintrymix, Tsaiah, Limelight, blanketgender, Oricole, Origamer

With 12 players in the game, a lynch may be hammered at 7 votes today.
End of Night 1

Kirke slammed a map open on the table, startling Crystal from their nap. “I found it,” she said, unrolling the paper. The map was topographical, with a red marker dotting a few different paths through the rainforest.

“The Fountain is for sure a thing, then?” Crystal asked.

Kirke nodded. “Yup. And the team from the dig site is joining us. Or, as they put it, ‘allowing us to join them’,” she said, using her fingers to mimic air quotes. “But we know who’s really leading.”

Crystal fluffed themself up and preened. “Me, of course,” they chirped.

Kirke gave a fond eye roll. “Yes, you,” she said. "Anyway, it's called the Fountain of Life, near as the linguistics expert can figure. It's apparently some ancient language that has yet to be fully translated, it was only discovered a few years ago."

Crystal rolled their eyes, this time mocking. "Why are there so many lines, then?"

"Apparently they're not sure of a direct route," Kirke said, shaking her head. "Leave the map-making to the experts, but anyway. These are all the potential routes based on the general area of where the Fountain is meant to be located. We-"

From outside the tent, someone screamed.

Kirke and Crystal burst out of the tent to find a crowd gathering around the edge of the rainforest.

“I- one second- just gone,” were the only things Kirke could make out.

She eyed Crystal. Something didn’t want them to go for the fountain, it seemed.

Inquisition, (Town 1-Shot Paranoid Gun Owner), has left the expedition.

Begin Day 2

Notes
--Day will end at 18:00 on May 9.
--I promise I will update the front page sometime this evening or tomorrow morning when I get the chance.
--The following replacements have been made:

Stormdreamer has replaced Raya36.
Limelight has replaced SweetToothArt.

@raiccoon, @Stormdreamer, @Bearclaws, @Rangiku/@Gwendolyn (Elan Myalis), @GrandSerpentine, @Ambrose/@TrickingFate (Inquisition), @DoppelBia, @Wintrymix, @Tsaiah, @Limelight, @blanketgender, @Oricole, @Origamer

@kaymontacell, @Firo, @Varikset

@FloatingInSpace, @Imraldera

Vote Count

Not Voting: raiccoon, Stormdreamer, Bearclaws, Elan Myalis, GrandSerpentine, DoppelBia, Wintrymix, Tsaiah, Limelight, blanketgender, Oricole, Origamer

With 12 players in the game, a lynch may be hammered at 7 votes today.
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
first
first
a6UQvR2.png

Art by Rytil
first
first
a6UQvR2.png

Art by Rytil
Having had a day to regret, I want to go after the ones I really sus.
vote:Elan Myalis
And then GS the next day, following my sus list.
Having had a day to regret, I want to go after the ones I really sus.
vote:Elan Myalis
And then GS the next day, following my sus list.
sig110_by_dingobreath-dcmndep.png

RMJd8xc.gif
Well that is curious. Wonder why their ability wasn't used? It just seems strange that a pgo was targeted and the person who targeted them was not killed instead since PGO is usually a passive ability.
Well that is curious. Wonder why their ability wasn't used? It just seems strange that a pgo was targeted and the person who targeted them was not killed instead since PGO is usually a passive ability.
since it's one-shot, they have to announce when to use
since it's one-shot, they have to announce when to use
a6UQvR2.png

Art by Rytil
@Oricole
Why are you sus of us? Care to elaborate why you are voting for us?

@Origamer
Being first is not important, that to me seems very childish and unnecessary. Do you have anything to say about the night's events?
@Oricole
Why are you sus of us? Care to elaborate why you are voting for us?

@Origamer
Being first is not important, that to me seems very childish and unnecessary. Do you have anything to say about the night's events?
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 85 86