Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fountain of Life Discussion GAME OVER
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 85 86
And the blowup from such an accusation is too much. Like Anika from MMM. Look how that turned out.
No matter the word, you are being unreasonably accusatory considering you give no evidence to back it up. Plus I do not recall you hunting for anyone, just yelling at Blanket and I.
Very sus.
And the blowup from such an accusation is too much. Like Anika from MMM. Look how that turned out.
No matter the word, you are being unreasonably accusatory considering you give no evidence to back it up. Plus I do not recall you hunting for anyone, just yelling at Blanket and I.
Very sus.
sig110_by_dingobreath-dcmndep.png

RMJd8xc.gif
Sorry folks, I know that's where things are tending now, but I don't get any scum vibes from Kay, and nothing strong on either side from Oricole... So as unfounded as it may be, since we're close to the end of D1, I feel like I should input a contribution and therefore am following with the closest thing to a sus that I have.
vote: Yatagarasu
Sorry folks, I know that's where things are tending now, but I don't get any scum vibes from Kay, and nothing strong on either side from Oricole... So as unfounded as it may be, since we're close to the end of D1, I feel like I should input a contribution and therefore am following with the closest thing to a sus that I have.
vote: Yatagarasu
OOf4SrF.gif
~
OOf4SrF.gif
uUqCbLO.png
EiPW4qT.png
06xk8gV.png
smPAAMS.png
C08Skw8.png
27AZD8S.png
PRICTGJ.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
FE9pJK1.png
> +4h FR time
> Check out my Dragon Cave!
> or my Chicken Smoothie!
@DoppelBia

kek

did you miss the claim or are you just trying really hard
@DoppelBia

kek

did you miss the claim or are you just trying really hard
First of all, sorry for quick vote, I thought lockdown was at 8, and I was still at work.
First of all, sorry for quick vote, I thought lockdown was at 8, and I was still at work.
Guess what? I'm raising eggs on dragcave too. Give them some clicks?
4F2gE.gif4Vsv6.gifYYxsZ.gifZd4so.gif
@Firo

Guess I missed it
@Firo

Guess I missed it
OOf4SrF.gif
~
OOf4SrF.gif
uUqCbLO.png
EiPW4qT.png
06xk8gV.png
smPAAMS.png
C08Skw8.png
27AZD8S.png
PRICTGJ.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
FE9pJK1.png
> +4h FR time
> Check out my Dragon Cave!
> or my Chicken Smoothie!
mm

either reasonably town or no scum present inthread to school atm

interesting
mm

either reasonably town or no scum present inthread to school atm

interesting
I legit did my vote in the restroom on mobile, hence awful grammar and spelling. You guys are gonna feel so stupid when I get lynched. Here, @Firo, have my analysis. I got to page 22 by the time of my break:

So, to start, this is going to be more of an analysis post than a sus-exposé post, if you are wondering. I did say that I would analyze blanket, and seeing as two users are really looking for something on this. So, sure, here we are. This is more like I’m learning more about a specific user, and if this goes well, I hope to do this for others in the future.

To start, as I would for any other analysis, I must outline my personal bias. In my first game, I was scum with blanket, and as much as I don’t want to use meta, I must admit that I’ve been watching blanket with a critical eye. They were amazing at being scum. As much as I was running around and setting stuff on fire, they laid well under the radar the entire time (until that faithful mess-up during a lynch vote). So, I think that’s where my initial bias and suspicion started. Now, I will proceed to try to analyze and parse said posts.
I find it interesting how interestingly pointed and strong their tone is in this game, stronger than I remember, personally. I think at page 22 is the point at which during my looking I found it odd. I thought that I felt you were flipping points back on @Rangiku. I realized that’s where the oddness lied for me. Here you talk about pointed phrasing and strong language to be the opposite of analytical, but I also found it odd that I felt that your tone felt more emotional than I remembered. Now, this could go both ways, and as I’ve started to analyze these posts, I could see this change of tact as a double edged sword. With the addition of italics and bolds in your words, I get the feeling that you too seem emotionally charged (granted, not to the point of extremes nor hostility, just enough to **** my head and start to look a little deeper).

I legit did my vote in the restroom on mobile, hence awful grammar and spelling. You guys are gonna feel so stupid when I get lynched. Here, @Firo, have my analysis. I got to page 22 by the time of my break:

So, to start, this is going to be more of an analysis post than a sus-exposé post, if you are wondering. I did say that I would analyze blanket, and seeing as two users are really looking for something on this. So, sure, here we are. This is more like I’m learning more about a specific user, and if this goes well, I hope to do this for others in the future.

To start, as I would for any other analysis, I must outline my personal bias. In my first game, I was scum with blanket, and as much as I don’t want to use meta, I must admit that I’ve been watching blanket with a critical eye. They were amazing at being scum. As much as I was running around and setting stuff on fire, they laid well under the radar the entire time (until that faithful mess-up during a lynch vote). So, I think that’s where my initial bias and suspicion started. Now, I will proceed to try to analyze and parse said posts.
I find it interesting how interestingly pointed and strong their tone is in this game, stronger than I remember, personally. I think at page 22 is the point at which during my looking I found it odd. I thought that I felt you were flipping points back on @Rangiku. I realized that’s where the oddness lied for me. Here you talk about pointed phrasing and strong language to be the opposite of analytical, but I also found it odd that I felt that your tone felt more emotional than I remembered. Now, this could go both ways, and as I’ve started to analyze these posts, I could see this change of tact as a double edged sword. With the addition of italics and bolds in your words, I get the feeling that you too seem emotionally charged (granted, not to the point of extremes nor hostility, just enough to **** my head and start to look a little deeper).

Guess what? I'm raising eggs on dragcave too. Give them some clicks?
4F2gE.gif4Vsv6.gifYYxsZ.gifZd4so.gif
@kaymontacell

"you're gonna feel so stupid" with no actual claim is kind of

you do you I guess
@kaymontacell

"you're gonna feel so stupid" with no actual claim is kind of

you do you I guess
[img]http://i.imgur.com/ELEV0d0.gif[/img]
ELEV0d0.gif
Click clack goes the armor on my back.
NPeGYYg.png bSeVcg2.png
about @GrandSerpentine:

starts off by voting Inquisition (link+trying to confuse? or actually just a newbie randomvoting...?)

this is GrandSerpentine's first forum mafia game

fluff fluff fluff, likes chatting with people

didn't know what a mislynch is

claims to have based vote on Inquisition likely having a power role

early suspicions: Rangiku, Oricole, Blanketgender
a bunch of people found these curious, but what I find to be curious is Serpentine figuring that there needed to be two or more suspicions - Wolf didn't demand any set number, though he did use plural when asking for them
if Serpentine was unsure about any of these, there was no real need to share, so... a newbie flailing, or an attempt to introduce (further) suspicion?

"Yeah, that was pretty hypocritical. I don't blame you for suspecting me for that. As I mentioned I'm more feelsy, so I'm not good with finding specific evidence which makes everyone I'm suspicious of based around shaky feelings. Especially since I have no prior mafia experience to base my judgments on."

something about Serpentine's manner of speaking is throwing me off a lot... this sheepish tone, hm
I guess it could just be how it goes... but I can't help but feel off about people who say things and don't stand behind what they say

Serpentine really likes chatting - very easily able to go from discussing the game to talking about something else entirely, apparently

doesn't read things very thoroughly - mixed the two Oris up between one another

maybe I'm just really wary towards unassuming newbies...? though a part of my squinting is admittedly because GrandSerpentine's only post this IRL day cycle has been about PMMM (though that was in response to Bearclaws specifically pinging Serpentine about it)

after this, I'm going to change my sus list around a bit:
GrandSerpentine (you get the honorary Tipping Point spot)

Inquisition (... where are you? are you okay, Ambrose?)
SweetToothArt (lurking again, are you?)
kaymontacell (conflicts with own words)
about @GrandSerpentine:

starts off by voting Inquisition (link+trying to confuse? or actually just a newbie randomvoting...?)

this is GrandSerpentine's first forum mafia game

fluff fluff fluff, likes chatting with people

didn't know what a mislynch is

claims to have based vote on Inquisition likely having a power role

early suspicions: Rangiku, Oricole, Blanketgender
a bunch of people found these curious, but what I find to be curious is Serpentine figuring that there needed to be two or more suspicions - Wolf didn't demand any set number, though he did use plural when asking for them
if Serpentine was unsure about any of these, there was no real need to share, so... a newbie flailing, or an attempt to introduce (further) suspicion?

"Yeah, that was pretty hypocritical. I don't blame you for suspecting me for that. As I mentioned I'm more feelsy, so I'm not good with finding specific evidence which makes everyone I'm suspicious of based around shaky feelings. Especially since I have no prior mafia experience to base my judgments on."

something about Serpentine's manner of speaking is throwing me off a lot... this sheepish tone, hm
I guess it could just be how it goes... but I can't help but feel off about people who say things and don't stand behind what they say

Serpentine really likes chatting - very easily able to go from discussing the game to talking about something else entirely, apparently

doesn't read things very thoroughly - mixed the two Oris up between one another

maybe I'm just really wary towards unassuming newbies...? though a part of my squinting is admittedly because GrandSerpentine's only post this IRL day cycle has been about PMMM (though that was in response to Bearclaws specifically pinging Serpentine about it)

after this, I'm going to change my sus list around a bit:
GrandSerpentine (you get the honorary Tipping Point spot)

Inquisition (... where are you? are you okay, Ambrose?)
SweetToothArt (lurking again, are you?)
kaymontacell (conflicts with own words)
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 85 86